Page 51 of 78 FirstFirst ... 4147484950515253545561 ... LastLast
Results 1,251 to 1,275 of 1933

Thread: Trade Forum Blacklist

Quote Originally Posted by DannyB01 View Post
    At the very least he's lying here about them having been checked
    Are you just that ignorant? Dewey911 throughly checked them, (his statement can be found in Notowrous Brawl's Shop) Just that makes your point invalid.

I'll leave it to you guys to sort out now as I haven't been scammed personally and I've said what I think will help here - pretty much backing up everything Kaphotics has said really. Don't want anyone to feel like I'm invading their turf or anything by being here. :P But if you need any more information or think I can be of any more help please don't hesitate to let me know in this thread, by PM or VM.
    Yes indeed, you and Kaphotic's are B.F.F.F.

Just thought of something (sorry I know I said I wouldn't post anymore), but if DragonMaster26 got the regis from his family member, he'll probably know about their origination. Might as well check and put the question forward:

DragonMaster26 - where and when did this person get the hadou regis? What did he need to get them?
    Ill ask him and tell you when I get an answer.

whether DM26 is blacklisted or not isn't important to me, though it does seem deserved.
    Ohh yeah, Blacklist me for obtaining hack's in a Trade, because that has never happened before <--Troll Face Insert.

I can name you at least one different hack in just about each trade shop here on Serebii, does that mean they shoudl be blacklisted? No, they got them in trade's just like i did.

Plus CF is getting refunded, so there is no ground for Blacklisting, you can go back to Smogon/Neoseeker now,

Quote Originally Posted by Cosmic Fury View Post
    I have an update for everyone: I've cleared my name, and I currently have ALL THREE of his Regis still stored in my Black Version cart. No, I will not release them. I tend to keep such pokemon on hand as a reference of what NOT to look and ask for.

I will be giving DM26 a brief amount of time to respond to me with an offer of compensation. He and I both have acknowledged to each other that he did indeed trade me two Shiny HADOU Regis (Being his Bashful Regice and Naughty Regirock) directly.

-------------------------

PROOF OF TRANSACTION:

My end:

Here are all the search results of my posts in his shop. Anyone (especially the moderators) will be able to see that I have not corrupted them in any way.

http://www.serebiiforums.com/search....archid=1205701

His end:

here is Confirmation (from him) in our VM convo on page 8: http://www.serebiiforums.com/convers...=217886&page=8

On a note, he HAS offered a trade back, as evidenced below. http://www.serebiiforums.com/convers...=217886&page=1

----------

I will NOT blacklist him unless he does not finalize this quickly.
    Friday would be ideal for me, as it's my day off, would that work for you? (PM the repsonse) Thanks.

Wow, NoToRiousBrawL is doing it again, I can't believe it..

Basically, if you get a problem with a trade with him, and then come here and try to blacklist him, he will start lying and twist the words AND talk about anything other irrelevant (donations?) so that he'll look like "the good guy" in the situation. Trust me, I KNOW. (I haven't tried to blacklist him before though. ..he tried to blacklist me for nothing. -_-)

And it's all starting in the first two posts. alishenai traded with him, something went wrong (she got the wrong natures), PMs him about it, and gets a rude answer back. "perhaps you do not remember I donate 10 Events for your Shop this will be our last deal" blabla. So she posts here, and it all gets worse.

alishenai, you need to post a printscreen of the PMs showing the mods/us the trade, and the donation. This is the only way you'll show that the stuff he wrote now in this thread, was nonsense.

And NoToRiousBrawL, you are rude rude rude. You are breaking rule #8 (a general intent to annoy others) on this forum over and over again. You need to realize it soon. Or you could, I dunno, "play a broken record about it?" Geezes.

And ohh, this was one of the reasons I didn't wanna accept the donations you tried to give me last week. I felt like you could've used it against me at a later point, because I started to see what kind of a person and trader you are. I now see what you could've done to me, as you're doing it to alishenai.
    Last edited by IkhanaGraveyard; 4th January 2012 at 7:13 AM.
    ~¤~Ikhana's Pokemon Collection!~¤~
    (UPDATED 01.01.13)

Pearl FC: 3050 5561 7556
    Black FC: 3912 1503 8231
    ~Words create lies. Pain can be trusted.~

Quote Originally Posted by IkhanaGraveyard View Post
    Wow, NoToRiousBrawL is doing it again, I can't believe it..

Basically, if you get a problem with a trade with him, and then come here and try to blacklist him, he will start lying and twist the words AND talk about anything other irrelevant (donations?) so that he'll look like "the good guy" in the situation. Trust me, I KNOW.

And it's all starting in the first two posts. alishenai traded with him, something went wrong (she got the wrong natures), PMs him about it, and gets a rude answer back. "perhaps you do not remember I donate 10 Events for your Shop this will be our last deal" blabla. So she posts here, and it all gets worse.

alishenai, you need to post a printscreen of the PMs showing the mods/us the trade, and the donation. This is the only way you'll show that the stuff he wrote now in this thread, was nonsense.

And NoToRiousBrawL, you are rude rude rude. You are breaking rule #8 (a general intent to annoy others) on this forum over and over again. You need to realize it soon. Or you could, I dunno, "play a broken record about it?"Geezes.

And ohh, this was one of the reasons I didn't wanna accept the donations you tried to give me last week. I felt like you could've used it against me at a later point, because I started to see what kind of a person and trader you are. I now see what you could've done to me, as you're doing it to alishenai.
    Ikhana the case was closed by Bob unless you're daydreaming about being mod.

20307 Events ,and Continuing

But... I did not close any case though.

Ali wanted another mod to deal with it, and so I've said nothing for a while. But given there's pointless arguing again (people, if the dispute doesn't involve you, don't post. This was said by another mod only two-three pages back.)...
    Quote Originally Posted by alishenai View Post
    Btw where are the mods!!!
    I said not to double post, and...well, other mods are busy. It's the holiday season, and one of the trade mods rcently got promoted and so has more duties to tend to (as in, the rest of the forum).
    Quote Originally Posted by pokemonjeff View Post
    Ok. So after having read through this, this is the conclusion I've come to about this whole argument.

Bobandbill is an outsider to the trade region, and only is understanding one point of view while trying to fix this whole scenario. Ali should not have flamed him, but he should have also taken a better viewpoint and been more neutral.
    Uh... how was I not neutral? No, really, I'd like to know. (Also outsider or not, again I've dealt with issues here before. Including ones with far more flaming and arguing than this, if you look. I'm no stranger to disputes over trades). (I also question your claim that I was also flamed, because I was not flamed here.)

All I have done is asked for reports. And from both people. Which is why, Ali, you are confusing me with your claim that I did not. After all:
    http://www.serebiiforums.com/showpos...postcount=1208
    Now it's also a bit hard for me to gauge because it didn't occur to me that you would both remove the other person's previous reply in the post, so all I have is...well, one side of the conversation (ie I can onle see what NoToRiousBrawL has said). Hilariously this isn't enough for me to know what people agreed upon. NoToRiousBrawL, mind PMing (or screenshoting if you must, preferably if a lot happens to be relevant) the relevant parts of the PM convo on what was agreed upon for the thread?

That is, only if a trade back can be done. Seeing you offered a few posts ago, then alishenai are you prepared to do a trade back?
    http://www.serebiiforums.com/showpos...postcount=1218
    I asked NB to also report the PMs/use screenshots, if it ends up being needed in this thread.
    So yes, I did ask for reports from both sides.

Now, I had asked reports from you initially because you were making the claim, and I had thought like in previous instances that they would have included both people's convos. Not one. When I realised that, I asked for Brawl's report if it was needed, because given a trade back had been offered I thought the issue was going to be resolved anyway, which would render the need for it pointless.

Instead it's just been pointless back-and-froing and nothing being resolved between you two. But the fact is that I have asked for reports from both people.

I have not yet gotten a email containing the PM convo yet from Brawl, so there is naught I can do yet. Brawl did PM me the following, but I would still like to see it/anything else relevant reported (if only as that's the only way I know for sure that that's the exact convo).

Quote Originally Posted by alishenai
    Quote Originally Posted by NoToRiousBrawL
    I do not count on one event in particular so I will list the natures per each pkmn
    Manaphy Adamant ,Brave,Naive,Bashful,Hardy,Modest,Lonely,MildAdama nt,Lonely,Lax,Quirky , Calm, Naive , Lax , Timid,Hardy,Modest
    Arceus Bold naughty timid hasty hardy jolly hardy Dolice bold mild calm Adamant hardy
    Mew Quirky for both.
    I'll get the following then:

The first two PMN we agreed on + my clone x1 and:
    Manaphy (Timid)
    Arceus (Adamant)
    Mew (Quirky)

(Also I'll note that donations made is not a reason for trade backs to not happen. And are you guys going to do the trade back at any stage, given all that has happened is arguing with the odd offer thus far?).

A parody of the Pokemon Colosseum game, full of pastries and Miror B.
    Completed. Four times winner of Best Comedy/Funniest Fic.

The BBS Forums! Join in!
    Gain achievements for activity on forums & the games!

Tied to this Pokemon Magazine! Looking for contributors - check it out!
    Why should you? Well, Wynaut?
    Current article: Pokemon Analysis: The Seel/Dewgong Line! Whatever animals are these based on...?
    Avatar by minty-fivestar on DA, with edited background/cropping. Fic banner by cieux.

I can tradeback with her whenever she would like ,I can even release her Pokemon for good. Just for the sake of not getting severe headache for all of us.
    In short the PM I have sent to you is my solid proof. In addition Ali before accused me for being lame and rude. I do not want the donation BACK I just need to relax in peace and quite.

Quote Originally Posted by NoToRiousBrawL View Post
    I can tradeback with her whenever she would like ,I can even release her Pokemon for good. Just for the sake of not getting severe headache for all of us.
    In short the PM I have sent to you is my solid proof. In addition Ali before accused me for being lame and rude. I do not want the donation BACK I just need to relax in peace and quite.
    That looks like bits of the conversation to me -so that's not solid proof. The same mod himself said that it's easy to edit stuff like that.

PM showing Mew is a hack:

PM about natures x2:

PM showing the time between our last two emails -prooving that he had long enough to clone my rare and FLAWLESS deoxys:

The front page of the shop where NoToRiousBrawL claims he got the same deoxys. I consider this relevant because many shop owners like to post lists of their completed trades to encourage other people to trade with them. While there isn't such a list in this shop, I included it incase NoToRiousBrawL tries to get her make one or was considering doing so. Front page x2 (top and bottom since the images are kinda limitting in size):

Last edited by Ausgirl; 4th January 2012 at 10:24 AM.

The last post was getting a bit large... so new one!

Time showing her last edit:

NoToRiousBrawL's post requesting the deoxy's:

Notice the date:

^
    I do have a witness and the trade was taking place on 13th dec ,there is no point of arguing why do you insist?
    Bob said there is nothing that BrawL should be reported for.
    All People here cannot help laughing at you , there is no need to report me for trading 14:1?
    Is there anything we can do to put this argument out of its misery?
    Her response:

Notice that she said PM'd which means that the important part of the trade took place elsewhere.

The first of NoToRiousBrawL's many attempts to twist the story:

Now that I have provided full screenshots -I request that NoToRiousBrawL does the same so that everyone here can see.

@Bob that stuff that NoToRiousBrawL sent you doesn't count because like you said anyone can edit that stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by bobandbill View Post
    That, and quotes from PMs are not reliable as I cannot be sure that it really was said in the PM (as anyone could just write up/change what was said - you can even write a quote manually, hence the request for the PM report as that cannot be changed by a user if it is reported).
    Well I'm done for the night!
    Last edited by Ausgirl; 4th January 2012 at 11:27 AM.

From what I can see, NotoriousBrawl has already agreed to do a
    tradeback, so why not just do it instead of drawing this out?

There's no way to prove he cloned something, but he should at
    least have to take the hacked Mew out of his shop.

^Click it!^

Quote Originally Posted by DragonMaster26 View Post
    Ill ask him and tell you when I get an answer.
    Considering where he would have had to go to get the events, there's pretty much no chance that he wouldn't have told you when he got them. Continuing your rude approach to this as well just makes you look worse.

I now have a GBA events shop on serebii! Check it out!!! Expect huge updates soon.
    I have well over 20000 event Pokémon,
    Including over 3000 on GBA saves.

If you like event trading, you should be a member of these sites: PokemonSecure (my name there is Bradnock)
    PokemonPlus (say I referred you please )

Quote Originally Posted by Shuckle View Post
    From what I can see, NotoriousBrawl has already agreed to do a
    tradeback, so why not just do it instead of drawing this out?

There's no way to prove he cloned something, but he should at
    least have to take the hacked Mew out of his shop.
    Hello Shuckle

I took that Mew ages ago and I never traded it anyhow.

I would like to report NoToRiousBrawL.
    I asked him for a refund of some sort for a hacked pokemon I got from him that he has claimed to be legit for a while ('cause he thought it was). All I got was a negative and rude answer back.

It's about a Korean Cinema Celebi I got from him (many months ago), but I just found out today that it really is a hack, even though it looked legit (and I really hoped it was =/).
    In the past we've both traded hacks to each other, but we made up at that time since we were trading friends. But I didn't know this about the Celebi until it got confirmed today.
    I was disapointed of course, so I posted in his shop about a refund of some sort. To sum it up, the reply I got from him is that
    -he has no refund for me particular
    -it's like an eye for an eye
    -the thread was not made for listening to my brilliant thoughts
    -I should not ever post in his shop again (I can make offer but he will always turn me down)

(link to thread posts: http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthr...550938&page=26 )
    Last edited by IkhanaGraveyard; 4th January 2012 at 11:19 PM.
    ~¤~Ikhana's Pokemon Collection!~¤~
    (UPDATED 01.01.13)

Pearl FC: 3050 5561 7556
    Black FC: 3912 1503 8231
    ~Words create lies. Pain can be trusted.~

For what it's worth I can back up that it is indeed a hack, the OT is the wrong gender (it's not very widely known information). Didn't expect it'd turn into a scam report though, that's a shame.

I now have a GBA events shop on serebii! Check it out!!! Expect huge updates soon.
    I have well over 20000 event Pokémon,
    Including over 3000 on GBA saves.

If you like event trading, you should be a member of these sites: PokemonSecure (my name there is Bradnock)
    PokemonPlus (say I referred you please )

Well.. I can certainly say that just because it was in October doesn't change the fact that trading a hacked Pokemon is wrong, nor makes the request for a refund 'null and void'. =| I'd say that it's also the responsibility of the user who had traded the hack to be sure that what they are trading is legit in the first place too.

Still waiting for the PM report too from Brawl, but echoing Shuckle too in that it seems drawn out @ other dispute. That's part of it though.

A parody of the Pokemon Colosseum game, full of pastries and Miror B.
    Completed. Four times winner of Best Comedy/Funniest Fic.

The BBS Forums! Join in!
    Gain achievements for activity on forums & the games!

Tied to this Pokemon Magazine! Looking for contributors - check it out!
    Why should you? Well, Wynaut?
    Current article: Pokemon Analysis: The Seel/Dewgong Line! Whatever animals are these based on...?
    Avatar by minty-fivestar on DA, with edited background/cropping. Fic banner by cieux.

Quote Originally Posted by bobandbill View Post
    Well.. I can certainly say that just because it was in October doesn't change the fact that trading a hacked Pokemon is wrong, nor makes the request for a refund 'null and void'. =| I'd say that it's also the responsibility of the user who had traded the hack to be sure that what they are trading is legit in the first place too.

Still waiting for the PM report too from Brawl, but echoing Shuckle too in that it seems drawn out @ other dispute. That's part of it though.
    Well I got Hacked PCNY + PokePark Celebi + Sunday Wobbfout
    I do not know what to do Bob but I need to hear what do you think about that also.
    My events were legit checked by the third party man.

Danny :- There is nothing to be ashamed about I can trade back with Ikhana but I also got hacked Events from her as well.
    Last edited by NoToRiousBrawL; 5th January 2012 at 12:18 AM.

I know thats a double posting but I think it is the time to get bit of infomation off my chest : -

Okay I think it is my turn to be frank white this time People :

First of all let me explain what happened with BrawL and Ali 
    I contacted her a month ago and I said Ali I would like to make a donation to your shop to help you making more trades and having fun. She replied last week and she said that I'm ready to do our trade ,I said wait what do you want for your Deoxys and is your Celebi is used for Zoura or not , she said I would like to take those Timid Manaphy ,Adamant Arceus , and Quirky Shiny faraway Island Mew ( without mentioning any event in particular and She already have made a screenshot of that ).
    I think Mod shall enjoy the right to know that I gave Ali 2 Manaphy(s) , 2 Arceus(s) , And Mew. Shuckel and Bob have understood that I wanted to take my donation back ,but you still messing one more thing about that.
    Why did BrawL insist on taking his donation back? To be honest with you and Bob might have read that Ali said she would not have expected that a User could give 10 Legit Events away which means she accused me of hacking my donation + and The other four I did for the sake of Celebi. Once we did that trade I went out and I realized that I did trade with Sassi which is known to be an RNGer here I took flawless Deoxys , Darkrai , Jirachi ,and Celebi. I cannot recall what events I need as for that I made a trade with Ali.
    Basically Ali was startled and thought BrawL tried to rip her off ,I think that is crystal clear since she provided the whole PM record of that incidence. So I suggested to do a trade back with her right away , she said you can clone I'm not sure I can believe you.
    Sorry Mods and people but seriously there is nothing bring me to the court of justice with Ali at all. Bear in mind that I now realized that I have to take my Pokemon as I was offended already by Ali , she also wants to Blacklist me because I said I have a brain which means I insulted her before the public.
    Mods I appreciate every single suggestion you have mentioned in here and now it is up to you to do the right thing and I will abide by that.

Ikhana's issue
    I traded my Korean Cinema Celebi and SSG Manaphy for Mattle HO OH , Sunday Wobbfutt , PCNY Pickachu , Shidjina , Shuppet , and Exploud
    She asked me before the trade if those events that I'm going to trade if they were legitimate or not. My answer was My Pokemon were checked according to the person of whom I have traded with.
    We both went out of the wifi room and She PMed me and said I do not think SSG Manaphy is legit nor Is Celebi ,She actually was honest and said Manaphy has a different OT than mine and Celebi does not look good. Bob I think this is an important part to pay attention to please. I said Ikhana if you think those Pokemon are not Legitimate then please lets trade back and She replied and said there is no problem but I think Celebi is find and she said your manaphy was not as it can only have one OT , and nature I told her please lets do a trade back now or let me give you something else plus the ones I got. Frankly Ikhana told me that she is really happy and did not say anything wrong ,after that she said take a look in this link to get the right OT and ID number then tell your friend this is the right one. I said thanks and I will try to confront him in a bit. I went to the guy and he gave me the legit one which I sent to Ikhana again and she did not give me the hacked one.
    Now it is my turn to say what I got people I'm very eager to say that. I sent a PM two days ago after that trade and I told her your events are hacked and she said no they are not and I asked her to trade back or give me anything else and she kept NOing me for it.
    Now is there anything Ikhana you need to tell my why are you trying to Blacklist me for  I gave you unknowingly hacked events and I wanted to trade back and you said you were happy , and You gave me 8 Hacked events and No one care about that?
    Danny I told you last night that I was scammed for that Celebi and I tried many times to do tradeback with Ikhana but she kept refusing it.
    In addition I contacted Ikhana as I felt bad about her as she told me ALL OF MY GBA EVENTS ARE HACKS AND I WOULD NOT BOTHER TO REPLACE THEM this VM can be found in Kevin24's page and he might come here and comment about that. Bob these are the events that Ikhana gave me these are the events we traded last Oct.
    Yes please do not produce an argument in my shop according to the forum rules ,If you need to do a trade back I will be on cloud nine to do that this is what I have for now Mods.

I think Mod shall enjoy the right to know that I gave Ali 2 Manaphy(s) , 2 Arceus(s) , And Mew. Shuckel and Bob have understood that I wanted to take my donation back ,but you still messing one more thing about that.
    Both which were still the wrong events, but enough of that.

Look I'll do a trade back, just to end this. But I don't want any of your events, for fear that they might be hacked, since it sounds like you don't check your stuff as you should. The trade will just be for the Mew -since that's the main one you've been complaining about even though I know you have a clone of it somewhere -as well as a clone of my flawless deoxys. So PM me.
    Last edited by Ausgirl; 5th January 2012 at 1:40 AM.

Traded back.

I am here to submit a name to the Blacklist.

Username of Scammer: DragonMaster26
    In-Game Name: Juan (if I remember correctly)
    Friend Code: I will post this when I have the time. However, I think he has it in his sig.
    What happened Traded me a hacked Shiny HADOU Regice (bashful), and a hacked Shiny HADOU Regirock.

ALL of the evidence of the trade having taken place, the damage caused, and almost all other relevant information is found within the following posts, also here on the Blacklist.

First Post here on this case
    Second Post here on this case
    See Kaphotics for the images of screenshots of Pokecheck analyses, which says "Unknown GBA PID" which means pretty much that they were externally created. He has since pretty much acknowledged that those pokemon were hacked.

I asked him if he would give a refund, and he said that a "tradeback is in order." He has not since contacted me, therefore I am submitting his name here.

He said on this thread that he would get a refund to me on Friday. So far he has not given me any details at all, not to mention that Friday's about the worst day of the week for me to get such a refund.

-------------------------------

More relevant information:

After extensive research, I have reason to believe that this person is somehow connected in MANY more ways than one to the person known on our Trade Forum Blacklist...as JuanLiNK26.

PROOF: He posted the following image ON MY WALL, with the following picture:

Here is the URL address of that picture: http://i1108.photobucket.com/albums/...nLink26/CF.jpg <--That, I believe is the proverbial atom bomb being dropped right on his case. I seriously doubt I trust him enough after seeing that for a sufficient trade back from this guy, having stumbled across this evidence myself.

How I found that? I right-clicked the picture so that I could see it, as this wifi network seems to HATE photobucket. I went to Properties, and found that URL Address in the picture. The link I just now posted was the exact URL address that the picture told me. The data didn't lie. I copy/pasted right onto there.

Not only that...His in-game name when he has traded with me in the past is Juan. I cannot remember if that is capitalized, but it does provide more connection.

Oh, and a fun fact for in case he denies that they MUST be different game carts to have different FC's than JuanLiNK26: All you have to do to change it is to use Wifi on your game...on another DS system. It changes your FC and deletes all the information you've got stored in your Pal Pad. I know first-hand as that is what happened to my White Version when I connected to the Internet to battle someone on my 3DS instead of one of my DSLites.

Cousin, sibling? Man, they have to be pretty darn close to share not only the same in-game name (of which there is only ONE), not to mention THE SAME PHOTOBUCKET ACCOUNT!!!

---------------------------------------------------

I honestly do not trust him at this point, which is why I propose just blacklisting this guy, as more and more evidence is being put forth by others that he was not what he has put himself forth to be: an honest trader.

I'll PM my last question to the Mod in charge of this, thanks.

--------------------------------------------------------

THE DAMAGE:

Mikena Pichu (shiny event), holding its Everstone. Jolly UT

Nintendo of Korea Regigigas, Naughty UT

Pikachu Cafe Magmortar, holding its item. Hardy UT

Dream World event Piplup, Adamant UT. Caught in Dream Ball.

Dream World event Bulbasaur, Lax UT. Caught in Dream Ball.

Proof: I currently have 3070 VM's at the time of posting this, so bear with me.

http://serebii.pokemonguides.com/mem...itor_messaging

It is on page 43 at this current time. If I get more, then you know where exactly to look.
    Last edited by Cosmic Fury; 6th January 2012 at 12:03 AM.
    Check out my newly-opened Trade Shop!!!
    ------------
    I have claimed Volcarona!
    ----------------
    FC: 3411 0844 2159

I would like to blacklist scraftyscrafty for trading me a hacked flawless aurora ticket deoxys for my shiny dragonite (I will edit the rest of the post) I don't really care about my dragonite now since my collection includes a much more valuable Shiny flawless dratini I would like to get some compensation for it pls take this into consideration and DannyBoi said he could provide evidence when I post this

beginning of conversation is below I will edit the rest in now

MaxTheAzn
    Beginning Trainer

Aurora ticket deoxys (will throw a good item on magikarp) or egg moves Aron

Spoiler:- My Awesome Trade Shop:
    Show Spoiler

Credit to Gigashark for the banner TEG is the best

20th December 2011, 8:18 PM

scraftyscrafty
    Beware. The Stare.

Quote:
    Originally Posted by MaxTheAzn
    Deoxys is a little too much... Anything else(besides Infernape) you can throw in to sweeten the deal?

White FC: 1506 5846 7231
    Stop by my modest little trade shop.
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Patrick Star
    Once upon a time there was an ugly barnacle. He was so ugly that everyone died. The end.

20th December 2011, 8:19 PM

MaxTheAzn
    Beginning Trainer

Yes
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by scraftyscrafty
    Deoxys is a little too much... Anything else(besides Infernape) you can throw in to sweeten the deal?
    Shiny dragonite

Show Spoiler

edit:

scraftyscrafty
    Beware. The Stare.

Quote:
    Shiny dragonite
    Hmm, ok .

Quote:
    Once upon a time there was an ugly barnacle. He was so ugly that everyone died. The end.

20th December 2011, 8:25 PM

MaxTheAzn
    Beginning Trainer

So shiny magikarp and dnite for flawless deoxys thank you and pleasure negotiating with you pm me when you can trade

Show Spoiler

Also there was no valuable info in the pm's just times when we could've traded sooo yeah....
    Last edited by MaxTheAzn; 5th January 2012 at 3:33 AM.

[IMG]http://i43.*******.com/2py94dj.gif[/IMG]

Credit to pkmnfn for the awesome userbar(s)

Subscribe to me on youtube @ www.youtube.com/AznBboyye

Pm me for a battle and it might get shown on youtube!!!

Quote Originally Posted by MaxTheAzn View Post
    I would like to blacklist scraftyscrafty for trading me a hacked flawless aurora ticket deoxys for my shiny dragonite (I will edit the rest of the post) I don't really care about my dragonite now since my collection includes a much more valuable Shiny flawless dratini I would like to get some compensation for it pls take this into consideration and DannyBoi said he could provide evidence when I post this

beginning of conversation is below I will edit the rest in now

MaxTheAzn
    Beginning Trainer

Show Spoiler

20th December 2011, 8:18 PM

scraftyscrafty
    Beware. The Stare.

Quote:

Quote:

20th December 2011, 8:19 PM

MaxTheAzn
    Beginning Trainer

Yes
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by scraftyscrafty
    Shiny dragonite

Show Spoiler

What is this I dont even...

On a more serious note. This is gibberish. Clean it up a little :3. What exactly did he do to you?
    Credit to atari!

All that remains till the shiny national dex is mine!
        Spoiler:- spoiler:

On a more serious note. This is gibberish. Clean it up a little :3. What exactly did he do to you?
    hey he traded me a hacked flawless aurora ticket deoxys for my shiny dragonite and magikarp and I would like compensation These are located in pages 10 & 11 of his/her trade shop

sorry for the sloppyness I don't know how to post the screens on here

Edit: I will close this because notoriousbrawl has offered me compensation for this transaction
    Last edited by MaxTheAzn; 5th January 2012 at 3:38 AM.

looks like he did a copy+paste of the entire PM, so got a bunch of less useful info in there.

I see Max make an offer for a deoxys.
    Scrafty request more than the original offer.
    Max additionally offering a dragonite.
    I don't see anything about the deoxys being hacked though.

@MaxTheAzn, Did you inform him that it was hacked and then ask for compensation and he refused? or did you come straight to the blacklist thread? (and try screenshotting the PMs instead of copy+paste, it'll be much easier for the mods to see what's going on.)

edit: looks like its resolved, so nevermind :P
    Pearl BQ: 1.2.3.4.
    SS BQ: 1.2.3.4.

Well he's been Inactive for awhile soooo yeah and I just edited my original post sooo yeah

Can you show us the Pokecheck analysis of the deoxys please?

^ CLICK FOR GEN 3 - GEN 5 POKEMON EVENTS ^
    Pokemon Dream Radar Collection
    Pokemon WHITE: 3525-1343-5026
    Pokemon BLACK: 3095-7021-8024
    Pokemon X/Y: 1075-0900-1193 FILIP.
    *dont talk to people who are looking for "anything", they're not, they're a waste of time*

Page 51 of 78 FirstFirst ... 4147484950515253545561 ... LastLast