Page 52 of 78 FirstFirst ... 24248495051525354555662 ... LastLast
Results 1,276 to 1,300 of 1933

Thread: Trade Forum Blacklist

http://www.pokecheck.org/?p=detail&uid=684579

here you go

edit: I don't know why it's private it was visible yesterday I will get it up asap now and I did withdraw for I was offered compensation please do not make a big deal out of this
    Last edited by MaxTheAzn; 5th January 2012 at 4:36 AM.

[IMG]http://i43.*******.com/2py94dj.gif[/IMG]

Credit to pkmnfn for the awesome userbar(s)

Subscribe to me on youtube @ www.youtube.com/AznBboyye

Pm me for a battle and it might get shown on youtube!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Cosmic Fury View Post
    I am here to submit a name to the Blacklist.

Username of Scammer: DragonMaster26
    In-Game Name: Juan (if I remember correctly)
    Friend Code: I will post this when I have the time. However, I think he has it in his sig.
    What happened Traded me a hacked Shiny HADOU Regice (bashful), and a hacked Shiny HADOU Regirock.

ALL of the evidence of the trade having taken place, the damage caused, and almost all other relevant information is found within the following posts, also here on the Blacklist.
    The in-game name is Juan?! Well that just makes the whole 'JuanLink26 is my brother' thing look more like a lie. Also why would they both end their names in 26? Pretty fishy...perhaps DM26 just gave their account to Juan if they really are siblings, which I'm pretty sure they're not.

Not surprised that we got no word back on how his 'family member' got the hadou regis yet but they're japanese events for a start - if this guy had gone to japan to get the events he'd probably remember. Not like it matters anyway, clearly the (fictitious) family member didn't go to the event as all three are hacks.

MaxTheAzn: glad the issue cleared up for you. I was asked about the Deoxys by someone else on neoseeker though, so I guess it's been traded out a fair bit. So for others that may have the same pokemon, the reason I gave for the deoxys being hacked is: "undoubtedly a hacked pokemon, aurora ticket deoxys should just follow a standard wild gba pokemon encounter algorithm for their PID - so pretty much always 'Common GBA (A-B-C-D)'" (I think that would show as Valid PID (Type 1) on Pokecheck).

I now have a GBA events shop on serebii! Check it out!!! Expect huge updates soon.
    I have well over 20000 event Pok幦on,
    Including over 3000 on GBA saves.

If you like event trading, you should be a member of these sites: PokemonSecure (my name there is Bradnock)
    PokemonPlus (say I referred you please )

I am here to submit a name to the Blacklist.

Friend Code: I will post this when I have the time. However, I think he has it in his sig.
    What happened Traded me a hacked Shiny HADOU Regice (bashful), and a hacked Shiny HADOU Regirock.

ALL of the evidence of the trade having taken place, the damage caused, and almost all other relevant information is found within the following posts, also here on the Blacklist.

See Kaphotics for the images of screenshots of Pokecheck analyses, which says "Unknown GBA PID" which means pretty much that they were externally created. He has since pretty much acknowledged that those pokemon were hacked.

I asked him if he would give a refund, and he said that a "tradeback is in order." He has not since contacted me, therefore I am submitting his name here.

I think I have a pretty strong case going here. If anyone wants to see a list of the pokemon I traded out, I will edit this post and readily post them below this text.

Are you ****ing kidding me!?

I have been waiting for you to respond to me!!! Damn people are idiot's.

Quote Originally Posted by DannyB01 View Post
    The in-game name is Juan?! Well that just makes the whole 'JuanLink26 is my brother' thing look more like a lie. Also why would they both end their names in 26? Pretty fishy...perhaps DM26 just gave their account to Juan if they really are siblings, which I'm pretty sure they're not.

Not surprised that we got no word back on how his 'family member' got the hadou regis yet but they're japanese events for a start - if this guy had gone to japan to get the events he'd probably remember. Not like it matters anyway, clearly the (fictitious) family member didn't go to the event as all three are hacks.

Refer to the pic above ya *******, once again all you can do is run your mouth, thats the only thing you are good for.

Quote Originally Posted by NoToRiousBrawL View Post
    Now is there anything Ikhana you need to tell my why are you trying to Blacklist me for
    Yes please do not produce an argument in my shop according to the forum rules ,If you need to do a trade back I will be on cloud nine to do that this is what I have for now Mods.
    Well, I tried to post in your shop about a refund/replacement/tradeback.
    And then I got your rude reply.
    So that's why it ended up here.
    And now you've suddenly changed your mind, or what?
    I'm confused.
    ~才Ikhana's Pokemon Collection!~才
    (UPDATED 01.01.13)

Pearl FC: 3050 5561 7556
    Black FC: 3912 1503 8231
    ~Words create lies. Pain can be trusted.~

Quote Originally Posted by IkhanaGraveyard View Post
    Well, I tried to post in your shop about a refund/replacement/tradeback.
    And then I got your rude reply.
    So that's why it ended up here.
    And now you've suddenly changed your mind, or what?
    I'm confused.
    Well I offered a trade-back and you said your happy ages ago.
    You gave me unknowingly hacked Events and I had the same fault (: ...

20307 Events ,and Continuing

@DM26:

First off, I don't appreciate being called an idiot. Second, it would have been better to message me directly. Last, Friday's a bad day to trade as I work and am pretty busy on that day of the week.

One more thing: You should have told me what you're offering (as in how many of what) instead of leaving me in the dark while I dealt with my damage control.
    Check out my newly-opened Trade Shop!!!
    ------------
    I have claimed Volcarona!
    ----------------
    FC: 3411 0844 2159

Quote Originally Posted by MaxTheAzn View Post
    http://www.pokecheck.org/?p=detail&uid=684579

here you go

edit: I don't know why it's private it was visible yesterday I will get it up asap now and I did withdraw for I was offered compensation please do not make a big deal out of this
    http://i.imgur.com/3x7H8.png - legality analysis since it's private (I'm an Admin at Pokecheck)

Here's more proof that DragonMaster26 is indeed JuanLink26 (Juan)
    Hey look, he even ADMITS IT.
    Hacks all around, bad manners, ban evasion, etc. It's really adding up.
    Last edited by Kaphotics; 5th January 2012 at 10:02 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Kaphotics View Post
    http://i.imgur.com/3x7H8.png - legality analysis since it's private (I'm an Admin at Pokecheck)

Here's more proof that DragonMaster26 is indeed JuanLink26 (Juan)
    Ok let's see what this is about.
    Where does it say it's hacked?

ah , what an unsightly existence ! / illustration : cyawa

Can I ask a question , what if the Pokemon wasn't edit but rng abused ? Does it still make it a hack ? Or how does that work ?
    Im always up for a battle just pm me if u want to
    my channel ( i would love it if u subscribe to me )
    http://www.youtube.com/user/TheMarzKing

Quote Originally Posted by TheMarzKing View Post
    Can I ask a question , what if the Pokemon wasn't edit but rng abused ? Does it still make it a hack ? Or how does that work ?
    there is an ongoing debate where some people believe RNGing is tantamount to hacking (or so i have heard, but i dont know if anyone still holds this to be true). However, the official policy of this site is that RNGing is perfectly fine. For proof, stop by the RNG help thread. Most people are fine with RNGed pokemon but some are not. If you do not want an RNGed pokemon then simply let people know (any flawless shiny pokemon is RNGed because the odds of it naturally happening are so small they are beyond my comprehension) and if someone gives you an RNGed pokemon when they know you do not want one then you can report them here since i believe that would be scamming. Its not hacking to RNG a pokemon, but you can still be scammed by one if you dont want to have any.
    My FC is: 1118-1633-7306
    Friend Safari: Poison - Cascoon, Venomoth, and Muk.

Quote Originally Posted by Hozu
    People can be whatever they want on the internet. I wonder why so many of them choose to be stupid.

Quote Originally Posted by TheMarzKing View Post
    RNG abuse is not hacking. It's knowing how the Random Number Generator within the game works, and figuring out how to make it land on exactly what you want.
    However, some people don't like having RNG abused pokemon. It's always good policy to list if your own pokemon are RNG-abused or not so you don't end up with people feeling like they've been lied to. On the other hand, f you're trading for a pokemon and it isn't clear what you're getting, you should make sure you ask the question so you don't end up with something you didn't want.

@Scrafty, The PID and fourth move seem to be where the problems are. I'm not well versed in pokecheck analysis, but I did see someone say earlier that "Unkown GBA PID" meant it was edited externally.
    Pearl BQ: 1.2.3.4.
    SS BQ: 1.2.3.4.

Quote Originally Posted by DragonMaster26
    Refer to the pic above ya *******, once again all you can do is run your mouth, thats the only thing you are good for.
    Yup this is how people reply when they know they've done nothing wrong - rather than coming up with evidence to show that they're not a scammer. Fail. Clearly I've not just been 'running my mouth' because it's got you so riled up. Must be some truth in what I'm saying then, how surprising.

Kaphotics: lol nice find at pokecommunity. If that doesn't count as evidence of an alternate account I don't know what will. I don't see how any more evidence can be needed though, this is an incredibly obvious case of a scammer.

scraftyscrafty: Pokecheck gives you all the information you need but you need to be able to interpret it sometimes, it doesn't just say "This Pokemon Is Hacked" or whatever all the time. The reason for it being hacked is the PID type like I said on the previous page. It should just have a standard wild encounter PID but is coming up as Unknown GBA Type which indicates without doubt that it's hacked.

TheMarzKing: People who consider RNG abuse hacking are few and far between. Consider it completely legitimate, after all it's not altering the game in anyway, just abusing its mechanics.

dewey911p: Agreed. By the way, did you ever actually check the shiny hadou pokemon? DM26 claims you did and was overly-defensive when I said that was a lie.
    Last edited by DannyB01; 5th January 2012 at 8:32 PM.

I now have a GBA events shop on serebii! Check it out!!! Expect huge updates soon.

If you like event trading, you should be a member of these sites: PokemonSecure (my name there is Bradnock)

@Danny Dewey911 has never checked anything there is a proof in my shop and my VM wall.

EDIT

You should not use some sort of explicit and rude comments
    Last edited by NoToRiousBrawL; 5th January 2012 at 4:15 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Kaphotics View Post
    http://i.imgur.com/3x7H8.png - legality analysis since it's private (I'm an Admin at Pokecheck).
    l may not know much about FR/LG rng, but since I've never seen legit ones I don't trust any.

^ CLICK FOR GEN 3 - GEN 5 POKEMON EVENTS ^
    Pokemon Dream Radar Collection
    Pokemon WHITE: 3525-1343-5026
    Pokemon BLACK: 3095-7021-8024
    Pokemon X/Y: 1075-0900-1193 FILIP.
    *dont talk to people who are looking for "anything", they're not, they're a waste of time*

There are several arguments going on here, which is no help at all
    to us trying to sort these problems out.

I would advise anyone with a problem to repost their claim IN THE
    REPORTING FORMAT so that the mods can deal with them.

If you aren't involved directly in any issues here, do not post.

Edit: Ali and Notorious settled their issue, thanks guys.

^Click it!^

Shuckle: There's been a fair bit of discussion which is why you may find it hard to follow, but I can sum it up for you if you'd like. Only users that are directly involved in the reports have had their names bolded.

There's a lot of conversation between alishenai and NotoriousBrawl which isn't helpful, but that's been resolved now.

MaxTheAzn reported scraftyscrafty for a hacked shiny deoxys. Kaphotics posted a link to the legality analysis of the deoxys and I've confirmed why it's hacked to people. scraftyscrafty immediately offered a tradeback so a report wouldn't have been necessary and it's been withdrawn.

IkhanaGraveyard has since reported NotoriousBrawl for a trade in October where she received a hacked cinema celebi from him. I believe at first a tradeback wasn't agreed to because NB claimed to have received hacks too, but he's since said he will trade back (post on p.64) and bobandbill said he had to as well.

The ongoing report really that it's probably best gets conglomerated is with DragonMaster26. Cosmic Fury has made an official report on him now with the correct form also. DM26 has been trading around hacked shiny hadou regirock/regice/registeel saying that he received them from a friend "who wouldn't hack". Kaphotics and myself saw screenshots of them in legal after I noticed people had them and realised they wouldn't be legit, and immediately we verified them as hacks (PID type is Uknown GBA Type, which is not elligible for these events). DM26 has been overly-defensive and trying to put himself out of the blame this whole time and continues to swear, but that's a bit besides the point. The events were held in japan in 2005 and when asked, DM26 appears not to know where this 'family member' had to go to get them, which is something he'd have been told I'm sure and you wouldn't likely forget. So far no reasonable excuse has been given, and he doesn't appear to be actively giving people tradebacks. Claiming to have offered Cosmic Fury a tradeback, he took too long to respond and Cosmic Fury put in the official report. Basically it shows that DM26 is the source of the hacks and it's more than likely he made them as this 'famlily member' is more than likely fictitious.

Perhaps more importantly and grounds for an immediate blacklisting anyway would be that DragonMaster26 is an alternate account of the user JuanLink26 who has already been banned. JuanLink26 has posted screenshots of pokecheck where he's signed in as 'dragon26', DragonMaster26's in-game name is Juan, and undeniable evidence came from Kaphotics' link here:

http://i.imgur.com/5yfk4.png

Where DragonMaster26 says he is called JuanLink26 on pokecommunity, and the user JuanLink26 on pokecommunity says that he is DragonMaster26 on serebii. So he's bypassing a ban there and appears to have lied about having a sibling also so that he could get away with the alt for longer.

That about sums it up though if you didn't want to read those posts.

At the request of the mods, I'm resubmitting DragonMaster's name to the Blacklist.

First Post here on this case
    Second Post here on this case
    See Kaphotics for the images of screenshots of Pokecheck analyses, which says "Unknown GBA PID" which means pretty much that they were externally created. He has since pretty much acknowledged that those pokemon were hacked.

I asked him if he would give a refund, and he said that a "tradeback is in order." He has not since contacted me, therefore I am submitting his name here.

He said on this thread that he would get a refund to me on Friday. So far he has not given me any details at all, not to mention that Friday's about the worst day of the week for me to get such a refund.

-------------------------------

More relevant information:

After extensive research, I have reason to believe that this person is somehow connected in MANY more ways than one to the person known on our Trade Forum Blacklist...as JuanLiNK26.

PROOF: He posted the following image ON MY WALL, with the following picture:

Here is the URL address of that picture: http://i1108.photobucket.com/albums/...nLink26/CF.jpg <--That, I believe is the proverbial atom bomb being dropped right on his case. I seriously doubt I trust him enough after seeing that for a sufficient trade back from this guy, having stumbled across this evidence myself.

How I found that? I right-clicked the picture so that I could see it, as this wifi network seems to HATE photobucket. I went to Properties, and found that URL Address in the picture. The link I just now posted was the exact URL address that the picture told me. The data didn't lie. I copy/pasted right onto there.

Not only that...His in-game name when he has traded with me in the past is Juan. I cannot remember if that is capitalized, but it does provide more connection.

Oh, and a fun fact for in case he denies that they MUST be different game carts to have different FC's than JuanLiNK26: All you have to do to change it is to use Wifi on your game...on another DS system. It changes your FC and deletes all the information you've got stored in your Pal Pad. I know first-hand as that is what happened to my White Version when I connected to the Internet to battle someone on my 3DS instead of one of my DSLites.

Cousin, sibling? Man, they have to be pretty darn close to share not only the same in-game name (of which there is only ONE), not to mention THE SAME PHOTOBUCKET ACCOUNT!!!

EDIT #2 Alright, just did some further tracing: Found the photobucket account belonging to JuanLink26. Here is the URL: http://m1108.photobucket.com/albums/JuanLink26?src=www

I'm sure that some of the stuff that people will find on there within the next hour or so is going to be VERY incriminating.
    ---------------------------------------------------

I honestly do not trust him at this point, which is why I propose just blacklisting this guy, as more and more evidence is being put forth by others that he was not what he has put himself forth to be: an honest trader.

I'll PM my last question to the Mod in charge of this, thanks.

Edite Note to Mods: I PM'd the message to Shuckle. If he wants to forward the message, he can go right ahead, as it is VERY relevant to this case. Thank you very much.

--------------------------------------------------------

THE DAMAGE:

Mikena Pichu (shiny event), holding its Everstone. Jolly UT

Nintendo of Korea Regigigas, Naughty UT

Pikachu Cafe Magmortar, holding its item. Hardy UT

Dream World event Piplup, Adamant UT. Caught in Dream Ball.

Dream World event Bulbasaur, Lax UT. Caught in Dream Ball.

Proof: I currently have 3070 VM's at the time of posting this, so bear with me.

http://serebii.pokemonguides.com/mem...itor_messaging

It is on page 43 at this current time. If I get more, then you know where exactly to look.

--------------

EDIT: Couldn't see my post, so I'm re-posting.
    Last edited by Cosmic Fury; 6th January 2012 at 12:33 AM. Reason: Critical Update
    ------------
    ----------------

I do not claim I have recieved hacks , I have got 9 Hacked Events form Ikhana so I think it is fair enough to pay attention to that fact , I spoke with Bob about my issue as well

I think you should visit my shop , last post she made was pure trolling and I have ignored that on purpose.

Haha.. Trolling? About what? The "Norwegian Celebi"? I was trying to help you..
    (The "Norwegian Celebi" is the same one as the UK one. The listings on bulbapedia etc is wrong.)

I never heard anything more from NoToRiousBrawL. He refused to do anything about the matter.

BUT, I got many replacements from Elements115 (his shop-partner). So I guess I'm "happy" again. ^^;
    (UPDATED 01.01.13)

good thing bye for real

Yeah. Not thanks to you though.
    (UPDATED 01.01.13)

I do not care wether you thank me or not.
    I need no refund or trade back out of the nine hacks you have given
    I always do my best I will let the mods know about your atttitude
    Last edited by NoToRiousBrawL; 6th January 2012 at 12:55 AM.

Edited more information into my post. I can easily say that it's DEFINITELY worth looking at.
    ------------
    ----------------

Yeah yeah yeah, shows what kind of person you are and that you don't follow Serebii trading rules. Not even if a mod says you have to do it.
    NoToRiousBrawL, "the nice guy!"

..aaand I'm done for now. XD
    (UPDATED 01.01.13)

Quote Originally Posted by IkhanaGraveyard View Post
    Yeah yeah yeah, shows what kind of person you are and that you don't follow Serebii trading rules. Not even if a mod says you have to do it.
    NoToRiousBrawL, "the nice guy!"

..aaand I'm done for now. XD
    I know what kind of person I'm you do not have to tell me (: I do not want anything from you and I'm done too.

Page 52 of 78 FirstFirst ... 24248495051525354555662 ... LastLast