Page 63 of 78 FirstFirst ... 135359606162636465666773 ... LastLast
Results 1,551 to 1,575 of 1933

Thread: Trade Forum Blacklist

Quote Originally Posted by NoToRiousBrawL
    First of all , Iceberg I'm absolutely sure that those hacks did not come from you as I know your partner was not honest with you at all.

Iceberg I ask you to reconsider your decision collaborating with Hades and I'm most certainly sure your shop will grow dramatically. I'm also willing to help you out reorganizing your list.
    Thank you so much for your kindness and understanding. I have PM'd a moderator asking them to close my shop (since it is quite messy and rather embarrassing to say the least) and asked to be allowed to open a new one. I truly appreciate your offer to help me reorganize my list, it is tremendously kind. As we speak I am checking all my Pokemon (as well as Hades') starting with my shinies. If you happen to know any of them are hacks off hand, it would be greatly appreciated.

I would also like to thank KiltedTrainer for their kindness, as they have been very understanding.

As for the Bagon, it is mine. But since I had no knowledge of it being hacked, and Hades did (and did not alert me), I hope Hades can see how the blame falls upon him.
    FC: 1463 5647 1777

Come check out my Trade Shop!!!

Quote Originally Posted by NoToRiousBrawL View Post
    It appears to me that some of you were gone too wild against the others of whom they wanted to make that clear to the entire Event-Community here.

First of all , Iceberg I'm absolutely sure that those hacks did not come from you as I know your partner was not honest with you at all.

Hades you must realize that plenty of people have been complaining about your event-list which contains a lot of hacked events.

When Target Lucario came out Hades offered one to Kevin24 , Filip , and Brawl. I never thought It was hacked till I confronted you and asked about a Picture of the serial code you used to get Lucario ,or PGL at least. You replied to me later and said you sold the game and I did believe you but when I asked about a PGL and FB pictures you told me you had forgotten your password and ironically after trading your Lucario to us ,you offered a DW Arceus which has the same OT and ID number and quite frankly I knew there must be something sketch and wrong with all that stuff.

Next , You offered BirthDay Audino 2011 set to Filip who believed you until we checked the IVs and the EVs of each. Filip and I were uncomfortable putting those up for trade ,why? When we checked the IVs and the EVs per each we saw that the entire set of yours have the same IV and Ev spreads and this cannot be real Hades considering the fact that each Audino came from a different Pokemon Center over Japan not to mention those were and still quite rare.

In addition , This month I saw you were offering a Flawless Nintendo of Korean Rayquaza which also trigger my canon once more because of the hacking issues you have involved in over the last 4-5 months. Let me tell you something which probably you do not seem to get , Rayquaza was given away in Korea for one day Hades and we never saw any event traders claiming to have a legitimate Flawless one ,and this is because of it was only given away for one day! and it's most likely impossible to find a legitimate Flawless Rayquaza these days. So this leaves us to say you were trying to take advantages from people by offering hacks which is immoral , I must say.

And right after that , I was talking to Vest and then I looked at his shop and I saw you traded with him and like always you scammed more and more people but this time you gave the guy a hacked Shiny Navel Rock Lugia and unlike most greedy Shop owners , Vest draw such a great example in forgiveness and honesty , what did he do? From what I have heard from Vest himself he asked you never to trade Lugia again and let it go! but you actually did not listen to him and funnily enough you posted at his shop requesting a trade for his NoK Mewtwo and provided your event-list including the hacked Lugia , and I honestly do not blame Vest for Blacklisting , and now reporting you for that as It basically means you just ignored his will and continued putting it up for trade which wasn't nice at all.

Hades let's wind the clock back to last Nov maybe? You came to my shop and offered a shiny Zekrom and Element immediately Blacklisted you in our shop for doing so , then Kevin24 had warned you several times not to offer hacks for legitimate Pokemon man ,and now I see you have scammed Kilted and maybe more people?.

Iceberg I ask you to reconsider your decision collaborating with Hades and I'm most certainly sure your shop will grow dramatically. I'm also willing to help you out reorganizing your list.

Hades we all involved in hacking issues to some point and the best thing to do is admitting your fault and make it up for the people you scammed or you will have to pay for what you did.

Mods if you think my post isn't necessary please get rid of it
    ok and do u remember wen u told me tell lkhana to give u refund seriously i helped u win the case against lkhana also filip22 gave me the jolly korean cinema celebi and ok give me bout 2 weeks and ill rebuy the pokemon black please and u gave me the shiny birth island mew with a unknown gba pid and i asked u for an refund and u never gave it to mii anyways how cud LOLTARD (how u call me) like me hack since im retarded so if u look back in the blacklist trade between u and lkhana u'll find it

Credits go to golem12
    http://pokemonshowdown.com/replay/uu-39688982
    Sig exceeds the KB size limit. Read the signature rules before editing.

User is on the trade blacklist. Removing this message will result in further bans.

Quote Originally Posted by hades666 View Post
    ok and do u remember wen u told me tell lkhana to give u refund seriously i helped u win the case against lkhana also filip22 gave me the jolly korean cinema celebi and ok give me bout 2 weeks and ill rebuy the pokemon black please and u gave me the shiny birth island mew with a unknown gba pid and i asked u for an refund and u never gave it to mii anyways how cud LOLTARD (how u call me) like me hack since im retarded so if u look back in the blacklist trade between u and lkhana u'll find it
    Like I said we all invovled in hacking issues in a way and Yes go back 3 pages and you will see. The best thing I did is making it up for people and my issue with Ikhana if that's what you are implying is over ages ago. And I did not win or lose a case against her it was an issue which was settled that's all.

20307 Events ,and Continuing

Quote Originally Posted by NoToRiousBrawL View Post
    Like I said we all invovled in hacking issues in a way and Yes go back 3 pages and you will see. The best thing I did is making it up for people and my issue with Ikhana if that's what you are implying is over ages ago. And I did not win or lose a case against her it was an issue which was settled that's all.
    so can u give me the 2weeks please so i can get the money and buy the game

Credits go to golem12

User is on the trade blacklist. Removing this message will result in further bans.

so can u give me the 2weeks please so i can get the money and buy the game
    No it's okay since you admitted your fault then there is no harm at all.
    Please keep in mind that all Event and Shiny Flawless traders always offer legitimate Pokemon and in return they expect legitimate Pokemon as well. I'm really glad we ended this up this way and hoping to keep it that way.

20307 Events ,and Continuing

okay i get it do u want a refund
    It's being worked out with Iceberg.
    Wi-Fi Friend Codes:

White: 2323 0046 0382 (Trainer name: ODIN) (for now, most trading will be with this FC)

White 2: 0949 0066 2610 (Trainer name: Baldr)

Current Darkrai Collection count: 241 and counting

Trade shop OPEN! KiltedTrainer and Miss Wolveram's Trade Boutique

Quote Originally Posted by KiltedTrainer View Post
    It's being worked out with Iceberg.
    good kiltedtrainer so does tat mean u dropped the charges

Credits go to golem12

good kiltedtrainer so does tat mean u dropped the charges
    I stil don't think what happened is right, and I can't guarantee any trust but Iceberg was not in the wrong here and I just don't see why this had to happen. I think you simply need to stop doing what you're doing and be honest.
    Wi-Fi Friend Codes:

White: 2323 0046 0382 (Trainer name: ODIN) (for now, most trading will be with this FC)

I've had two trades with Hades, and one pokemon was a hack, and it was his Japanese shiny Navel Rock Lugia. So he scammed me once, and I'm unsure of if I even want a trade-back, at this point. I figured I would post this, if you guys wanted more examples of him scamming. It's obvious he knew it was, if he hadn't known, he wouldn't be offering it. He's easily able to pokecheck pokemon, and I assume he knows how to, and he obviously tries to private is VMs so others can't see how many scams he has made, unless they are added as his friend. Sorry for you all to get scammed, feel bad for you. I hope it gets resolved.

Black FC: 1506 6230 0305 3697 5245 7754.
    Check my thread: http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthr...5-s-Trade-Shop

At the very least, Hades, I will say this. I will stay on good terms with Iceberg, but this entire issue has left me with the right mind to say Wolveram and I (As she's been watching this all do gown) will not be trading with you in the future one way or another unless we see perhaps weeks or months away that you've improved your ethics within this forum.
    Wi-Fi Friend Codes:

the bagon is iceberg's
    wat mean is that i saw kevin24's want list and it had :wish bagon(not calm) so i was guessing it was hacked so last but not least my final words are:that wish bagon is NOT MINE
    Quote Originally Posted by Iceberg View Post
    As for the Bagon, it is mine. But since I had no knowledge of it being hacked, and Hades did (and did not alert me), I hope Hades can see how the blame falls upon him.
    See Hades? Now even your partner is against you kinda. Hades, if you already knew it was hacked, why continue to trade it? The problem here is not the refund, but the whole 'knowingly trading hacks' issue. Hades you have been a pest long enough and we all thought it was time for you to go...

ah , what an unsightly existence ! / illustration : cyawa

well scrafty pls dont get in our business and awesome105 i asked u for a refund and we never traded and spuk traded me the lugia(which he refunded me already) im available now and scrafty i forgot to tell berg jeesh how many times do i have to say it anyways if u think im a pest then dont tlk to me i have ALOT of crap to tell u but i wont cuz thats mean so shoo! before ash comes and captures u

Credits go to golem12

well scrafty pls dont get in our business and awesome105 i asked u for a refund and we never traded and spuk traded me the lugia(which he refunded me already) im available now and scrafty i forgot to tell berg jeesh how many times do i have to say it anyways if u think im a pest then dont tlk to me i have ALOT of crap to tell u but i wont cuz thats mean so shoo! before ash comes and captures u
    Lol, you're just afraid that one of us might burst your hacking bubble. Please, the more crap you spout the more you're gonna reveal. It's kinda like reverse-psychology, get it? If you're really innocent, prove it

Quote Originally Posted by scraftyscrafty View Post
    Lol, you're just afraid that one of us might burst your hacking bubble. Please, the more crap you spout the more you're gonna reveal. It's kinda like reverse-psychology, get it? If you're really innocent, prove it
    did i scam you no
    anyways how can i prove im innocent and please stay out of this its not you if u post after ima just ignore you

Credits go to golem12

did i scam you no
    anyways how can i prove im innocent and please stay out of this its not you if u post after ima just ignore you
    Lol Reverse-psychology. You just admitted to scamming. As a matter of fact, yes. But I'm not going into that at this point. There's enough evidence against you already

Lol Reverse-psychology. You just admitted to scamming. As a matter of fact, yes. But I'm not going into that at this point. There's enough evidence against you already
    ik i admitted before like vest i asked him for a refund :he said no,kiltedtrainer:iceberg and u:idk wat the hell u want and you called me a pest and look who's being a pest rite now: u cuz ur getting into my business

Credits go to golem12

ik i admitted before like vest i asked him for a refund :he said no,kiltedtrainer:iceberg and u:idk wat the hell u want and you called me a pest and look who's being a pest rite now: u cuz ur getting into my business
    It would seem that I'm the pest, wouldn't it? At least, for you. Truth is, you're the pest. The reason why Vest, Kilted and others refuse to tradeback is because whatever else you're gonna refund 'em with are most likely more hacks as well.

It would seem that I'm the pest, wouldn't it? At least, for you. Truth is, you're the pest. The reason why Vest, Kilted and others refuse to tradeback is because whatever else you're gonna refund 'em with are most likely more hacks as well.
    I don't need a tradeback from Hades. I will get one from Iceberg, who has also been wronged. It's simple as that. Wolveram and I simply refuse to trade with Hades now thanks to the overwhelming evidence and self-incriminating statements regarding knowingly trading hacked pokemon. Simple as that. Rules are rules, and ethics must be upheld.
    Wi-Fi Friend Codes:

Quote Originally Posted by KiltedTrainer View Post
    I don't need a tradeback from Hades. I will get one from Iceberg, who has also been wronged. It's simple as that. Wolveram and I simply refuse to trade with Hades now thanks to the overwhelming evidence and self-incriminating statements regarding knowingly trading hacked pokemon. Simple as that. Rules are rules, and ethics must be upheld.
    Yes I understand that Iceberg isn't at fault, well, mostly. He should have known better than and gotten Bagon checked, or we wouldn't be here. Still, it's also partially his fault for trading Hades the Bagon and letting him redis it, despite Hades knowing it was hacked. Not saying that Iceberg is a hacker, I'm saying that he's innocent and his innocence brought us to where we are today...

Hej hej,

I am the co-owner of KiltedTrainer and Miss Wolveram's Trade Boutique. Although I have not directly traded with Hades666 or Iceberg, the co-owner of Hades's trade shop, I have first-hand witnessed the issues with hacked Pokemon (particularly the Wish Bagon) that KiltedTrainer and other traders have posted about, mainly because not only are we co-owners of our trade shop, but we are also engaged and living together, so KiltedTrainer and I collaborate directly. I post on the forum infrequently, but I myself am not pleased with Hades666; I know Iceberg is not to blame in this situation, based on the evidence aforementioned.

From my observations, I believe Hades666 is wrong for knowingly allowing hacked Pokemon to be traded in his shop or through him.

KiltedTrainer and Miss Wolveram's Trade Boutique

Trainer Info / Wants
        Spoiler:- clicky here:

Use Wolveram as a referrer if you do join!!!!
    Credit goes to pkmnfn for the Ho-Oh bar

ooh another one read last page pls(srry kiltedtrainer)

Credits go to golem12

okay i know im new here but id like to just say my piece on the shiny Colosseum Entei

I've seen that im not the only one that ask for proof of legitimacy on this poke.After doing some amount of research (correct me if im wrong danny kevin or brawl) you have a 1 in 16000 chance of a shiny appearing in that game and then the odds of it being A legendary are astronomical and the the odds of it being distributed on top of that is mad

the only proof you could offer was
    it has a ribbon
    which is not proof as you can add all sorts of ribbons using pokesav/pokegen/action replay ect

i also did a little expierement so because of day light saving here in ireland your 8 hours ahead of me time wise your posts in this thread came at times such as 6:50, 8:08 and 10:48(all pm) my time so at +8 That makes it 1:50am 3:08am 5:48am

this makes me wonder if you actually in korea like you have said when trying to trade your shiny sinnoh ruins NOK giritina
    Last edited by Shinyunbreon; 14th April 2012 at 2:39 PM.

Please Join A great Website for All of us Pokemon Lovers http://forums.pokemonplus.net/

If I'm reading the last pages correctly it seems that kiltedtrainer is currently rectifying the situation, so there should be no discussion from outside parties. If you aren't iceberg, hades or kiltedtrainer please don't post anymore. This doesn't need to become a huge argument.

It is already obvious that hades has traded hacks and will be dealt with accordingly. Iceberg and kilted will do their tradeback, and please, be wary of what you're trading for in the future.

^Click it!^

Quote Originally Posted by Shinyunbreon View Post
    okay i know im new here but id like to just say my piece on the shiny Colosseum Entei

I've seen that im not the only one that ask for proof of legitimacy on this poke.After doing some amount of research (correct me if im wrong danny kevin or brawl) you have a 1 in 16000 chance of a shiny appearing in that game and then the odds of it being A legendary are astronomical and the the odds of it being distributed on top of that is mad

the only proof you could offer was

which is not proof as you can add all sorts of ribbons using pokesav/pokegen/action replay ect

i also did a little expierement so because of day light saving here in ireland your 8 hours ahead of me time wise your posts in this thread came at times such as 6:50, 8:08 and 10:48(all pm) my time so at +8 That makes it 1:50am 3:08am 5:48am

this makes me wonder if you actually in korea like you have said when trying to trade your shiny sinnoh ruins NOK giritina
    wat tv guru gave me that entei

Credits go to golem12

Yes I understand that Iceberg isn't at fault, well, mostly. He should have known better than and gotten Bagon checked, or we wouldn't be here. Still, it's also partially his fault for trading Hades the Bagon and letting him redis it, despite Hades knowing it was hacked. Not saying that Iceberg is a hacker, I'm saying that he's innocent and his innocence brought us to where we are today...
    wait guys can u give me a piece of mind cuz im confused tell me if im rite okay u think iceberg traded me the bagon if so thats wrong he never did u can go ask him

Credits go to golem12

Page 63 of 78 FirstFirst ... 135359606162636465666773 ... LastLast