Page 69 of 78 FirstFirst ... 1959656667686970717273 ... LastLast
Results 1,701 to 1,725 of 1933

Thread: Trade Forum Blacklist

I didn't realise what the difference was with cloned pokemon. I did bred the dragonite myself but it was cloned. I already offered to trade the pokemon back to his trainer.
    Pokémon Team Blaze

Pokemon White FC: 4513-6437-6611
    Pokemon X & Y FC: 0602-7302-5736

SkittyOnWailord is offline ☣ⓈⓀⒾⓉⓉⓎⓄⓃⓌⒶⒾⓁⓄⓇⒹ☣

Quote Originally Posted by Blaze004 View Post
    I didn't realise what the difference was with cloned pokemon. I did bred the dragonite myself but it was cloned. I already offered to trade the pokemon back to his trainer.
    Cloning in general is fine. But cloning using that site gives the Pokemon a ribbon that edits it and turns it into a hacked Pokemon. And if you've already offered a tradeback then there shouldn't be any problem here.
    なにがでるかな!?

I'm here, I'm furry, And I'll try not to shed. =^_^=

Chimecho👉🎐 Octillery👉🐙 Piplup👉🐧 Omanyte👉🐚 Scolipede👉🐛 Wailord👉🐳 Lumineon👉🐠 Torkoal👉🐢 Pidove👉🐤 Skitty👉🐱

"Be careful in future cloning, adding a ribbon makes it a clear cut hack- plenty of ways to clone out there find one that doesn't make the pokemon go wrong and we're fine.

As far as a trade back we're fine, it was a clone trade after-all. Blacklisting for hacks is one thing, accidental clone-hacks is another. So we're fine, have fun with the Torchic :P"
    Sent and forgiven for the time. If it was indeed cloning failure in this then I've no issue. Hacks, but mistaken hacks ^.^

MINOR EDIT:
    I can also confirm the truth in this 'clone' theory. Due to a misunderstanding (I can clone and asked if he wanted clones back, he thought that meant I wanted clones back) he gave me 'back' my DW Torchic at the end of the trade before I had dug through to find if anything was hacked.

The 'returned' Torchic has the ribbon as well, so yep. Clone mishap :P
    Last edited by Redphienix; 7th August 2012 at 10:37 PM.

Black FC= 0305 1181 5627
    3DS FC = 0103 9951 6690

Username of Scammer: mart00
    In-Game Name: Marty
    Friend Code: 3482 8098 7749
    What happened: It's an unusual scam. I traded my flawless Mewtwo, Manaphy, and Shaymin in exchange for his flawless DW Lugia on the condition that he gave me a cloneback of the Mewtwo. We did the trade, but now he claims that Shaymin isn't UT (even though it is) and refuses further communication with me. He still has my Mewtwo.

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Zoroark View Post
    Username of Scammer: mart00
    In-Game Name: Marty
    Friend Code: 3482 8098 7749
    What happened: It's an unusual scam. I traded my flawless Mewtwo, Manaphy, and Shaymin in exchange for his flawless DW Lugia on the condition that he gave me a cloneback of the Mewtwo. We did the trade, but now he claims that Shaymin isn't UT (even though it is) and refuses further communication with me. He still has my Mewtwo.
    I sent him a PM telling him to post his side of the story here. I'll give him a few days to do so.
    なにがでるかな!?

Chimecho👉🎐 Octillery👉🐙 Piplup👉🐧 Omanyte👉🐚 Scolipede👉🐛 Wailord👉🐳 Lumineon👉🐠 Torkoal👉🐢 Pidove👉🐤 Skitty👉🐱

Quote Originally Posted by SkittyOnWailord View Post
    I sent him a PM telling him to post his side of the story here. I'll give him a few days to do so.
    i can give you back your mewtwo w/out cloning it
    Marty

Note: i do not want pokes with pokerus active/cured & i only want pokes that are flawless but non shiny with egg moves.

All of these pokes are UT meaning untouched.

Near/Flawless Events:
    TRU FAl2010 SMR2010 TRU Movie &

Dreamworld Near/Flawless:

2x with different OTs
    with Superpower
    3 natures all flawless

Shiny Flawless Events:
    Kyushu Timid
    Kyushu Jolly
    Kyushu Brave

Quote Originally Posted by mart00 View Post
    i can give you back your mewtwo w/out cloning it
    Clone it, don't clone it, whatever floats your boat. I just need it back as I promised one to somebody. However, it's pretty mean to make a promise and break it while attacking with false accusations.
    Last edited by Lord Zoroark; 19th August 2012 at 9:51 PM.

okay, il catch you up when your online to give you back your precious mewtwo. i just dont have the time to argue with you since i have my own problems, im just telling the truth that its not UT
    Last edited by mart00; 20th August 2012 at 11:33 AM.
    Marty

Note: i do not want pokes with pokerus active/cured & i only want pokes that are flawless but non shiny with egg moves.

Near/Flawless Events:

2x with different OTs
    with Superpower
    3 natures all flawless

Shiny Flawless Events:
    Kyushu Timid
    Kyushu Jolly
    Kyushu Brave

okay, il catch you up when your online to give you back your precious mewtwo. i just dont have the time to argue with you since i have my own problems, im just telling the truth that its not UT
    I am perfectly willing to hash it out with you right here and now over whether or not what I say is true. You've made an accusation against me, saying that I've dealt falsely with you in a deal. My integrity's at stake, Mart. I can't just let this go. People who hear of this are less likely to trust me or trade with me, and I'll be looked upon as "that shady scammer who tricked poor Mart out of a good Pokemon". This hurts both my reputation and my business.

You say that I've tricked you and that the Shaymin that I gave you isn't UT. Can you defend your position? Where's your evidence? If called upon, I can provide evidence that the Shaymin I gave you was UT, as I have the exact same one (and can provide photo evidence).

ok i guess you win and i guess i lied. since the day i checked its ivs, it says impossible and im pissed doing it many times so i released it and i felt good.
    Marty

Near/Flawless Events:

2x with different OTs
    with Superpower
    3 natures all flawless

Shiny Flawless Events:
    Kyushu Timid
    Kyushu Jolly
    Kyushu Brave

ok i guess you win and i guess i lied. since the day i checked its ivs, it says impossible and im pissed doing it many times so i released it and i felt good.
    It isn't a matter of winning or losing. It comes to this: do you admit that it's UT and that I didn't lie?

What part about the Shaymin are you saying is making it touched?
    なにがでるかな!?

okay its UT, and im sorry for that. im not interestd in his mewtwo and i am no scammer just a delay on trade back but its done bcoz im preparing for the competition on our school so will be out for a week, see ya!
    Marty

Near/Flawless Events:

2x with different OTs
    with Superpower
    3 natures all flawless

Shiny Flawless Events:
    Kyushu Timid
    Kyushu Jolly
    Kyushu Brave

Could one of you post a pic of the Shaymin's stats (or post the stats). It looks like that was what appeared off about this pokemon.
    Pearl BQ: 1.2.3.4.
    SS BQ: 1.2.3.4.

IMO I wouldn't consider that as UT as it would appear its had the Pokerus and I don't think there have been any events that had it as part of their giveaway.

Quote Originally Posted by Tigers1980 View Post
    IMO I wouldn't consider that as UT as it would appear its had the Pokerus and I don't think there have been any events that had it as part of their giveaway.
    Pokerus is passed on by just being in the same party as an infected pokemon. so it technically is UT. It wouldn't be UT if it even had 1 EXP point and for some people even an altered moveset makes it T.
    Add me on Pokemon X! FC- 2809-9372-1773

Looking For Shiny Tyrunt!

I've gotten more than 70 PC Shyamins I can give you any for free just drop it

20307 Events ,and Continuing

Quote Originally Posted by xX ZeR0 Xx View Post
    Pokerus is passed on by just being in the same party as an infected pokemon. so it technically is UT. It wouldn't be UT if it even had 1 EXP point and for some people even an altered moveset makes it T.
    Being in the party and going into a battle spreads it. And UT means it hasn't gained anything different than the original and is no different than if you had just picked up the event and saved. A Pokemon having or that has had Pokerus (as shown in Lord Zoroark's picture) is definitely not UT any more.
    なにがでるかな!?

Being in the party and going into a battle spreads it. And UT means it hasn't gained anything different than the original and is no different than if you had just picked up the event and saved. A Pokemon having or that has had Pokerus (as shown in Lord Zoroark's picture) is definitely not UT any more.
    It's important to note that many people don't actually consider a Pokemon to be touched if it only has Pokerus. Make sure you know what your trade partner considers UT before trading with them! It'll save a lot of time and frustration.

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Zoroark View Post
    Certainly.

DUDEE.jpg

This is a clone of the Shaymin that I gave Mart.
    I think he meant the actual stats page, as in HP, Attack, etc.
    Black FC: 2881 0125 0998 IGN: S
    Diamond FC: 3265 1659 3885 IGN: S

Check out Gad's Trade Shop!

[IMG]http://i56.*******.com/10d9yjn.jpg[/IMG]

League of shops ASSEMBLE!

Pardon?!? I've spread PokeRus to a lot of my Pokemon without ever sending them into battle. Sure, I switched other Pokemon on the field, but I never actually use them so I can EV train properly. Shaymin's no different. I got it in a trade and it already had Pokerus, but it had never been used in battle.

The Shaymin doesn't have to be in battle, anyone from the team its in just need to.

That is by far not true. Ive had Pokerus infect my whole
    team while only 1 had it initizlly (obiously) and only 3 out of the 6 ever battled yet all had Pkrs within the hour, more or less.

EDIT: My phone isn't letting me copy the link from bulbapedia but even they confirmed the to pass on Pkrs the un-infected Pokemon must be in slot 2 (next to infected) and after so,e battles NOT THAT THE UN-INFECTED HAS TO PARTICIPATE. Pkrs should be passed on.
    Last edited by [ACE] Zero; 22nd August 2012 at 3:58 PM.
    Add me on Pokemon X! FC- 2809-9372-1773

Looking For Shiny Tyrunt!

I don't get why people argue...

SOW said; It must be in party (any position), and you must start a battle.

They don't have to fight, nor did SOW say that.

He meant being in a party that has gone into battle. If you walk around a pokecenter, the virus wont spread. It only spreads if one of your team goes into battle.
    If it has pkrs, it should be advertized as BT (Barely Touched) because it's not in exactly the same condition as it was received anymore.
    and yes, I was looking for the stats page so I could verify the IV calculator coming up with "impossible" stats.
    Pearl BQ: 1.2.3.4.
    SS BQ: 1.2.3.4.

Page 69 of 78 FirstFirst ... 1959656667686970717273 ... LastLast