Page 70 of 78 FirstFirst ... 2060666768697071727374 ... LastLast
Results 1,726 to 1,750 of 1933

Thread: Trade Forum Blacklist

Hmmm, this is strange. The results I got when I plugged in the stats / timid nature / level 50:
    Shaymin - #492 (Timid)
    HP: 30 - 31
    Att: 6 - 7
    Def: Impossible
    SpA: Impossible
    SpD: Impossible
    Speed: Impossible

It didn't have any exp though... Is it possible it was fed vitamins or wings, and therefor has some EVs?
    Pearl BQ: 1.2.3.4.
    SS BQ: 1.2.3.4.

It can't be. I never trained it, though I did get it from Brawl. He never said that it wasn't UT, which means that he didn't do anything wrong, though. I'll check this out.

*Sighs* It appeared to be UT in every way, shape, and form, yet it had EVs. I'm sorry for this, everyone.

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Zoroark View Post
    It can't be. I never trained it, though I did get it from Brawl. He never said that it wasn't UT, which means that he didn't do anything wrong, though. I'll check this out.
    I'm 100% sure u didn't get it from me dude .-. I do not trade stuff infected with Pokerus ,period = \ ...

20307 Events ,and Continuing

Quote Originally Posted by NoToRiousBrawL View Post
    I'm 100% sure u didn't get it from me dude .-. I do not trade stuff infected with Pokerus ,period = \ ...
    Oh? Hm, I must've been wrong. Lemme go through my post count to see who I got it from.

haha! i am right? the "impossible" stats calculated, you see? plus the pokerus, pokemons that has pokerus is not UT anymore. i did say the truth in every way. but its fine though i did claim a TRU one.
    Marty

Note: i do not want pokes with pokerus active/cured & i only want pokes that are flawless but non shiny with egg moves.

All of these pokes are UT meaning untouched.

Near/Flawless Events:
    TRU FAl2010 SMR2010 TRU Movie &

Dreamworld Near/Flawless:

2x with different OTs
    with Superpower
    3 natures all flawless

Shiny Flawless Events:
    Kyushu Timid
    Kyushu Jolly
    Kyushu Brave

SkittyOnWailord is offline ☣ⓈⓀⒾⓉⓉⓎⓄⓃⓌⒶⒾⓁⓄⓇⒹ☣

Quote Originally Posted by Dangertrout View Post
    He meant being in a party that has gone into battle. If you walk around a pokecenter, the virus wont spread. It only spreads if one of your team goes into battle.
    This. To be exact, if you go into a battle then there's a chance that the Pokemon with Pokerus will spread it to the one next in line to it. So one way to stop it spreading is to do something like this.

1st Pokemon in party: With Pokerus
    2nd Pokemon in party: Might get Pokerus
    3rd Pokemon in party: Had Pokerus but doesn't have it any more
    4th Pokemon in party: Will never get Pokerus from the above
    5th Pokemon in party: Will never get Pokerus from the above

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Zoroark View Post
    *Sighs* It appeared to be UT in every way, shape, and form, yet it had EVs. I'm sorry for this, everyone.
    Ok, so we figured that out. Have you two figured out any kind of tradeback? Or are you both just going to keep the Pokemon you currently have (and close this discussion)?
    なにがでるかな!?

I'm here, I'm furry, And I'll try not to shed. =^_^=

Chimecho👉🎐 Octillery👉🐙 Piplup👉🐧 Omanyte👉🐚 Scolipede👉🐛 Wailord👉🐳 Lumineon👉🐠 Torkoal👉🐢 Pidove👉🐤 Skitty👉🐱

yeah we did a tradeback and im fine with it now can we close this?
    Marty

Note: i do not want pokes with pokerus active/cured & i only want pokes that are flawless but non shiny with egg moves.

All of these pokes are UT meaning untouched.

Near/Flawless Events:
    TRU FAl2010 SMR2010 TRU Movie &

Dreamworld Near/Flawless:

2x with different OTs
    with Superpower
    3 natures all flawless

Shiny Flawless Events:
    Kyushu Timid
    Kyushu Jolly
    Kyushu Brave

Quote Originally Posted by mart00 View Post
    yeah we did a tradeback and im fine with it now can we close this?
    I officially close my dispute with Mart. I'm sorry that this happened.
    Last edited by Lord Zoroark; 24th August 2012 at 3:35 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by SkittyOnWailord View Post
    This. To be exact, if you go into a battle then there's a chance that the Pokemon with Pokerus will spread it to the one next in line to it. So one way to stop it spreading is to do something like this.

1st Pokemon in party: With Pokerus
    2nd Pokemon in party: Might get Pokerus
    3rd Pokemon in party: Had Pokerus but doesn't have it any more
    4th Pokemon in party: Will never get Pokerus from the above
    5th Pokemon in party: Will never get Pokerus from the above

Ok, so we figured that out. Have you two figured out any kind of tradeback? Or are you both just going to keep the Pokemon you currently have (and close this discussion)?

it looks like it's not just next in line, but can also be the previous one too. i.e. if pokemon 4 has it, 3 and 5 can both get it. the game counts from 0 to party_count-1 stopping at each to check if it has pokerus. it then checks current_party-1 and then current_party+1 to see if it should pass pokerus along.

SkittyOnWailord is offline ☣ⓈⓀⒾⓉⓉⓎⓄⓃⓌⒶⒾⓁⓄⓇⒹ☣

Quote Originally Posted by Bond697 View Post
    it looks like it's not just next in line, but can also be the previous one too. i.e. if pokemon 4 has it, 3 and 5 can both get it. the game counts from 0 to party_count-1 stopping at each to check if it has pokerus. it then checks current_party-1 and then current_party+1 to see if it should pass pokerus along.
    Hmm, it seems that I did write that out strange. I meant that the Pokemon next to it either forwards or behind can get it. Thank you for clarifying it.
    なにがでるかな!?

I'm here, I'm furry, And I'll try not to shed. =^_^=

Chimecho👉🎐 Octillery👉🐙 Piplup👉🐧 Omanyte👉🐚 Scolipede👉🐛 Wailord👉🐳 Lumineon👉🐠 Torkoal👉🐢 Pidove👉🐤 Skitty👉🐱

Well sometimes it can take between 1-6 battles befor pokerus will spread. It'll start with the pokemon on either side of the infected pokemon and with each battle it'll continue to spread throughout your party. To spread pokerus more quickly you can move your pokemon around, but this is not neccessary for all of them to get it. I should know since I've done it befor.

Anyway why are some people against using pokerus? It's a useful illness which actually helps a pokemon's growth and makes ev-training a lot quicker.

Quote Originally Posted by Johto_girl View Post
    Well sometimes it can take between 1-6 battles befor pokerus will spread. It'll start with the pokemon on either side of the infected pokemon and with each battle it'll continue to spread throughout your party. To spread pokerus more quickly you can move your pokemon around, but this is not neccessary for all of them to get it. I should know since I've done it befor.

Anyway why are some people against using pokerus? It's a useful illness which actually helps a pokemon's growth and makes ev-training a lot quicker.
    They're not necessarily against using it. It's more of a collector thing. People who collect look for events that are in the same condition as the first day they were released.
    Kind of like with comic books or trading cards. Sure, if there's a crease you can still read / use it, but it's no longer "mint" condition, so it's not worth as much to collectors.
    Pearl BQ: 1.2.3.4.
    SS BQ: 1.2.3.4.

Before I start writing what I'm about to write, I just wanna say that I know a large part of this post is probably going to be a "wast-of-time-and-irrelevant" etc, that shouldn't even be posted. But someone has to do it. So, for those of you who are reading it, just look at it as a serious wake-up call. This post will contain proof of rudness, hacking, and about being a bad guy overall.

Yes, I'm back. Same Pokemon, different Pokeball (..uh, you get my point).
    And I'm back again because nothing has changed. I, among many others, are still being bothered, scammed and lied to. So I decided to post here again, 'cause hey, I'm sort of getting used to it now.. This must be the third or fourth time?
    So, without further ado;

I would like to report NoToRiousBrawL, again. (And again and again and again)

Username: NoToRiousBrawL
    In-Game Name: ?
    Friend Code: In his signature
    What happened (post the story of what happened here, including all evidence you may have):

If you've read on this blacklistingthread before, you may remember the big "war" between Brawl and me. A lot have been deleted, but I've kept screenprints of almost everything, so if you're not familiar with the story and curious, just ask me in a PM. Don't start a flaming war here in this thread again, please. I had enough of it last time. Especially the "Brawl's a good guy what are you talking about BLABLABLA"-posts.

So yes, he's still pretending to be "the nice guy" when he really is the biggest scammer, liar and pretender there is out there in the pokemon-trading world. There's probably many out there that's aware of this. Unfortunately, there's only a few of us that are not afraid to tell the rest. ...
    Last time, I reported him for passing around a hacked SSG Manaphy to everyone, KNOWING it was a hack. And on top of that, he lied about it here on this thread. He gave out replacements to us affected, and got some sort of punishment from the mods. After that I thought that this must be it. That it was over. He wouldn't be bothering me anymore at least, 'cause he'd learned his lesson.

..but no. During March-May before my summer vacation started in June, I still got annoying and rude PMs from him. Why? I dunno, I hadn't been in contact with him whatsoever, and nor do I want to. And no, I'm not making any of this up. He's breaking Serebii's Rule #8 - Don't troll or flame users, be respectful (...) or just a general intent to annoy others. I had to delete many of my PMs to make room for new ones, but I still have two PMs left from him that I can post as "proof":

#1. I posted in the Event-Thread about events I was looking for, and that I had many new ones but hadn't updated them in my pokemon collection-site.
    And then, out of no where, I get this PM from Brawl:

#2. I told TVGuru that DannyB said that a Korean Ranger Manaphy didn't excist. TVGuru had gotten one from Brawl. So when he told Brawl, Brawl randomly PM'd me, of course.

Apparently, I'm a ..witch?

I reported all the random PMs. I didn't get any response from any mods, so I dunno if anything was being done with this matter.

And now recently after getting back from the vacation, Rayce contacted me telling me he had been scammed like me, by Brawl, around the same time as me. But he'd kept it a secret. He got the same hacked Celebi as I did, and then Brawl later replaced it with "Kaphotic's Celebi" (the Modest one).
    The "Modest Korean Celebi" made me start thinking back to when it all began, back to October.. AND WOW, I found something really interesting when I started looking around.. I remember reading a small amount of it in 2011, but not all of it.. I never realized there was so much more proof lying around here in the forums. I guess I just didn't know where to look?

I'm going to make a statement now, and then I'm going to tell a story.

NOTORIOUSBRAWL IS HACKING POKEMON AND PASSING THEM AROUND

--------------------------

-The year was 2011, the month was October..

-I decided to trade with a guy called NoToRiousBrawL. I gave him many GBA events I collected back in 2007, he gave me a Korean Cinema Celebi and SSG Manaphy. He told me he had gotten them from a Korean guy in person.
    -I took a look at the OT of the Manaphy, and something was wrong; the OT was not correct. I told him what it was supposed to be. He was sorry about that, 'cause the Korean guy said there were supposed to be two different OTs of the Manaphy. I was sure that was wrong, so I got upset. But luckily he had another one he'd also gotten from this Korean guy. I waited for about 30minutes, and then he gave me a new one with the correct OT. This one looked legit, so I was happy.
    -All of this happened October 15th. How do I still remember that after deleting the PMs? Well, the Manaphy's and Celebi's date was set to Oct.15...
    -And I still have them.
    -(This is the same Manaphy that was spread around not too long ago)

-The next day, Kevin was talking to h0wl on his VM-wall..

Kevin24 - 16th October 2011 8:24 AM
    Hi wolf, what's going on with ssg manaphy and cinema celebi?

xxh0wlw0lfxx - 16th October 2011 4:37 PM
    I am not sure,I heard that their getting leaked everywhere.

Kevin24 - 16th October 2011 4:45 PM
    that sucks big time.i haven't traded mine that's for sure. i'm sure lep hasn't either. some douche is doing this for fun to devalue them.

xxh0wlw0lfxx - 16th October 2011 4:49 PM
    I'm sure there hacked. Brawl says he has different natured SSG manaphy's when they can only be Impish,so probably someone is just leaking fake ones. My SSG Manaphy is Dannys,which I just found out a month ago,so it is no longer being traded and my celebi is kaphotics. Plus also the celebi being spammed is old news.

Kevin24 - 16th October 2011 4:51
    so as long as hacked manaphys are getting spammed and not the legit one then it's good news on that at least. well i guess sooner or later celebi was going to get spammed.

xxh0wlw0lfxx - 16th October 2011 4:54 PM
    Let's just hope the Celebi I have has different characteristics.

Kevin24 - 17th October 2011 6:41 AM
    Good luck with everything else. shame to see you go from events but i can't blame you after that douche spreaded the celebi around like nothing.

-They got worried the spammed Celebi was the Modest one they've gotten from neoseeker. But then Brawl posted this on h0wl's wall:

NoToRiousBrawL - 16th October 2011 7:46 AM
    Hey FYI I took Celebi and Manaphy from a Korean Guy so tell Kyogre that ok ? One more thing :-) I took from him in person not via Kaphosit or so :P~

-The same conversation happened between h0wl and Lady Ariel:

Lady Ariel - 16th October 2011 11:14 PM
    What is going on with the Korean Celebi event?

xxh0wlw0lfxx - 16th October 2011 11:16 PM
    Faagott notoriusfagbrawl is whats going on.

Lady Ariel - 16th October 2011 11:19 PM
    Well you defiantly don't sound too happy about it, and I would be mad about it too.
    Did he spam the event around and is the Shin Sage Manaphy being spammed too?

-..and also with shadowkyogre:

ShadowKyogre443 - 16th October 2011 6:48 AM
    Crap crap crap your modest Celebi (I think it's yours) is being spammed everywhere. Where did you get it again?

xxh0wlw0lfxx - 16th October 2011 6:55 AM
    Wtf. Where,how?

xxh0wlw0lfxx - 16th October 2011 6:56 AM
    Some bastard,must've traded it when i said not to. But i only gave it to Kevin and Lep. what the freak

ShadowKyogre443 - 16th October 2011 7:00 AM
    It was NoToRiOuSbRaWl or whatever the hell his username is
    It's everwhere dude
    Little noobs that I didn't even know existed have now gotten it and ruined the value of our events D:

xxh0wlw0lfxx - 16th October 2011 7:02 AM
    wtf. He also got a SSG manaphy. If it is hacked then ha!. Mine is def. legit tho. DR check ed it. And hes a Secure checker. So yea. Celebi should definently not be traded .__.

-The next day, Brawl writes this on h0wl's wall:
    NoToRiousBrawL - 17th October 2011 1:04 AM
    I hate monopolizing stuff every body has the right to enjoy a legit Pokemon since they are offering considerable stuff. I myself let DW Rayquaza as easy as TRU Dragonite :-) just wait and see..
    You know jealously for losers and someone's dream came true remember ?

These are all taken from VM-walls on Serebii. You can find them here and here. And probably many other places.

--------------------------

Brawl got the Korean Manaphy & Celebi from "a Korean guy in person". AND YET THEY TURNED OUT TO BE AWFUL HACKS.
    HMMMMMMMM.... -_-;

And ironically, those three (Brawl, Kevin & h0wl) have now started a shop together as partners. Hah, what happened?

I am pretty convinced that if I'd saved those PMs from October, SHOWING THAT BRAWL GAVE ME HACKED POKEMON THE FIRST MINUTE AND THEN "LEGIT" ONES THE NEXT MINUTE (after I showed him what the correct information was supposed to be), he would be banned a looooong time ago.

I almost feel like I'm responsible for his ongoing presence here at Serebii. Maybe that's why this post got a bit bigger that I planned, because I feel like I've gotta reach out to those who still don't see what kind of guy he really is.
    Oh, wait a minute, I remember something now..

Yeah ok I guess it IS my fault he's still here. ._.

Last time, I asked bobandbill: "So, what happens now? I prooved he scammed a lot of people here. And now he suddenly changed his mind and wants to replace it for me and the rest of us. And then that's it? He's gonna get away with it, again?"
    bobandbill: " 'Get away with it is debatable' - even if he compensates everyone involved so that they are happy with it, reputation as a trader is affected, and if another case arises he already has a history with it as well."
    ~¤~Ikhana's Pokemon Collection!~¤~
    (UPDATED 01.01.13)

Pearl FC: 3050 5561 7556
    Black FC: 3912 1503 8231
    ~Words create lies. Pain can be trusted.~

Please, get some Mountain Dew and Poptarts before reading this. It would greatly please me to know you are satisfied.

Username of Scammer: NoToRiousBrawL
    In-Game Name: Max <-----------\
    Friend Code: 5114 9347 3943 <-----These change. He has MANY different Friend Codes and in-game names.
    What happened (post the story of what happened here, including all evidence you may have): Let's get started, shall we?
    If you're looking for the tl;dr version, see the bottom.

Before I explain my part, I need to make sure to state that only NoToRiousBrawL and Serebii Moderators may post after myself. We do not wish to start a flame war, and we only want Moderator intervention and BrawL's defense.

This scam happened a few months ago, but I decided to shrug it off, hoping he would change, like of Ken Kesey's concept of the Therapeutic Community in his One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest. Now, It's simply needed to get him and his hacks out of here, since I saw he has changed; for the worse. How?

MAF means Mother Fucker. Sorry for avoiding the Filter; I really hate swearing in general, especially because I haven't said one before, but it needed to be said. Clicky clicky the picture if you don't believe me. This was a PM he sent me on Neoseeker.

What? You-you still don't believe me? Check this VM he sent me. Page 60 if he deletes it, Moderators.

I'd also like to note a few facts as "keep-in-mind's" while you read through my case.
    1. - NoToRiousBrawL has been brought up before in the blacklist. In fact, he's been brought up 3 times before.
    2. - NoToRiousBrawL was convicted of a scammer. There's no getting around that. However, HE DID get around the Three-Week ban scammer's should receive.
    3. - NoToRiousBrawL has two trade shops, which is against the Trade Shop rules.
    4. - NoToRiousBrawL has flamed on us both, breaking Serebii Forum General Rules. (Noted by Ikhana).
    5. - There are tons of unhappy traders who have traded with NoToRiousBrawL, other than the ones posting here. Keep them in mind.
    6. - This problem is being ignored because of a common reason, as surveyed by myself; NoToRiousBrawL has escaped previous blacklisting cases because of personal bias. This is from users saying "he's a goooood trader!!! Plz dont BL him!! ;(". For that sake, I am PM'ing more Mods to come read through this case to prevent personal biases from getting in the way. Again, I remind you DO NOT POST unless you are blacklisting someone, or are NoToRiousBrawL or a Mod making comments.
    ...Alright, hopefully by now, after Ikhana, and myself, you can see he's not the person you think. Now, it gets interesting.

I was traded a Korean DW Banette by my now-partner Nero Jinous. He is very particular about his Pokemon because he doesn't like clones (let the record show Nero does not like clones), and he traded it to me uncloned in exchange for my Uncloned Pokemon. I got it and kept it uncloned for the sake of it's value. Until, Brawl offered me a Korean CInema Celebi for it. Back in those days, they were nearly impossible to find, so I said yes, why not?

BrawL was fine with me Cloning it; he just wouldn't trade it. Ours was a very fair trade, since the Banette was one-of-a-kind; him and I would be the only ones with it.

We traded it, and everything was going well; I was a kid with something very valuable, and he got something valuable as well! The back story to this scam was needed to show that a trade was completed, because BrawL could be the only one that could have uploaded it to Pokecheck; also, he will probably delete it upon seeing this post. [Attention is to the lower-right corner]

In fact, Pokecheck Admin Kaphotics can confirm that it is on Kevin24 (BrawL's shop partner) shared account, "Pokeman1". [Nero's ID is 22225]

Ok, enough about the Trade, we can see it happened. On to his Celebi.

Since I (like everyone else) naturally trusted him, I didn't worry about anything. He told me it came from a Korean Forum. A Korean Forum, can you get anymore reliable than that? Well, he couldn't provide any pictures of it, or who he got it from, or where this "Forum" was. Hmmmmm.......
    So, with that in mind, here's the 'Celebi' he traded me.

Something bothered me later on, when he had corrected a Movie Golurk that had a hacked OT; the OT was a female OT, when Bulbapedia says its always male.

So, I asked DannyB01 (A well-renowned event collector and checker) here on Serebii if Cinema Celebi could have a Female OT. Infact, it cannot, and he told me I had aquired a hack.

I was so furious when I heard this, because I gave away something priceless for a bad hack he could have generated in 5 minutes. So, I held my peace, and kept the hacked Celebi a secret in my PC Box, hoping he would change. As it is quite clear, he didn't, and I saw he was conning everyone; not just me.

Later, I combined all my discoveries.

1. It has a Female OT. Yeah, already proven.
    2. It has a Date that matches the date of Ikhana's hacked Manaphy. Coincidence? Keep reading.
    3. It has a Jaboca Berry. Jaboca Berry is impossible to get on 5th Generation without hacking.
    4. It has Pokerus. I thought he didn't trade Pokemon with Pokerus... or am I wrong?

Oh, what's that? You-you see it now? Maybe we see a common theme here? Great, maybe I'm not just a zombie behind a screen. Maybe I am

There was 4 things wrong with it, and he did not mention ANY of them to me.

Another point I'd like to make is this happened just before Ikhana had been scammed by BrawL. Ikhana had proved that BrawL knew the Shin Sae Gae Manaphy was hacked, and still traded it to her. AKA, a scam. My Celebi also had the same date as the hacked Manaphy. Using a P-> Q, Q -> R method, I think it's a safe accusation to say BrawL knew my Cinema Celebi was Hacked, and that they were generated the same day with the same intent; to get something valueable for something worthless. AKA, scam me.

This last point kinda made me laugh. Hopefully, you can find something comical about it as well. Enraged and engulfed, I naturally took Ikhana's side in her blacklisting of BrawL. As said, it happened right after I was scammed, but I decided to keep my case still a secret. I posted in the Blacklist thread helping Ikhana before they were deleted. Seeing my post, he came to me and offered me a replacement Cinema Celebi; the "notorious" Modest Cinema Celebi. This one turned out legal, as mentioned by DannyB01 here. NoToRious called it "Kaphotic's Celebi", after the Pokemon Researcher on Smogon and the same Pokecheck Admin mentioned above. I had asked him about it, if he went to Korea and got one of them, and you know what his answer was?

He never got a Celebi. He never actually went to Korea. So, where did this Celebi come from...?

If you've skipped down to here because of the tl;dr version, read the above before flaming on me by PM/VM; otherwise read along. If you've endured the entire thing, props to you, and get ready for the closer. Using my case proving his personal bias against me, and Ikhana's current and previous case proving BrawL's dishonesty, it's safe to assume he's not trustworthy and a complete, incompetant, and immature trader. Using the previous case with Ikhana and BrawL, him saying he knew the SSG Manaphy was hacked, in accordance with the relevant-ness of my case with Rare-Korean Event hacking, and the fact that my Celebi had the same date a her Manaphy, It's safe to assume he knew he was scamming me, and It's definitely safe to say these originated from the same person. On account to Kaphotic's witness statement to disprove the Modest One's source, in accordance to my case showing the Korean Forum as the Hacked Celebi's source, it's safe to assume these were created by someone, and someone here on Serebii. Ultimately, knowing he is distrustful, knowing he scammed me, knowing both the Manaphy and Celebi hacks came from the same person, knowing that the Celebi was created here, and knowing that both the Modest Celebi and the Jolly Celebi that was an edit from the Modest Celebi on DannyB01's conformation before being spammed by someone here, I'd say its safe to say that user is NoToRiousBrawL, and that he is in fact, a hacker.

EDIT: THIS JUST CAME IN.
    BrawL is now banned on Projet Pokemon. PM courtesy of Bond697.

...AND Pokecheck!

EDIT2: More incoming info.

Definitions used / Works Cited:
    Legit / Legitimate - Obtained in game with no use of external device, using only the Pokemon game and registered Pokemon items where applicable.
    Legal - CAN happen in game, but created by an external device.
    Hack - Cannot happen, and did not happen within the game.
    Smogon - Pokemon forum for Competitive battling. www.smogon.com/forums
    Neoseeker - Gaming website / forum. www.neoseeker.com
    Pokecheck - a pseudo-GTS, allowing for uploading and distributing Pokemon. www.pokecheck.org
    DannyB01 - Event collector. Has many resoures for event-checking.
    Kaphotics - Pokemon Researcher, Admin of Pokecheck, and hails from Smogon.
    tl;dr - Too long, didn't read.
    Hacked Celebi - I have this still, so if anyone needs a copy to look at, PM me and I can send you my evidence.
    All displayed PM's / screenshots are unedited in every way.

Click here if you need more proof that he's two-faced.

Last edited by Rayce; 4th September 2012 at 9:09 AM.

Before i get dragged into this i want to point out that i absolutely had no knowledge of any kind of wrong doing being done or at the time or currently. since i am not on all the time i don't see everything happening. I don't support anything like this and never will.
    gen 6 Fc 3067 5372 2038 Kevin
    Event Shop
    update 1

I'm seeing a lot of stuff that are well-documented therefore I decided to do the same and to let those FEW who question my reliability at Notorious' ; )

First off, Ikhana why are you reporting me for? Is it for those trade-back? I thought I gave you more than enough so why do you want to go through the past? Plus, You should speak for your self not MOST of people are having problem with me it's just you and Rayce. Although I'm seeing both of you trying to get me banned but you forgot one thing and only which is you cannot apply your conspiracy theory to all SPPf users!

Here's a proof of us doing a trade back making the issue shrink a bit

Here's my Sweety-heart Ikhana choosing her Pokemon

So what's that for? Is it because of me being too active or just you and Rayce seeing me the bad one? If so then it's my problem D:

You now are telling us that I'm bothering you all the time? then what do you call that?! A trolling or just chatting? If you don't want to gawk with people then you should stop doing what you are doing.

Ikhana telling us she's a Korean game Yaaay D:

Ikhana also is confirming once more she owns a Korean game and spamming my shop.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Ikhana telling us the Celebi she got in Norway is the same as the British one -_- Note this post is at my shop making it nothing but annoying

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

So now who's trolling who? and Who made it up to who? To speak on behalf the entire forum if you have gotten anything with me you should solve your problem with me directly there is no point of using this thread people need it for something pretty much important than what you got in hand.

Ikhana also schooling us with expression , people who live in the glass … etc

I do not think I bugged you in 1st place I think you do not share the connotation of jealously like the rest of us *7 Billion people*

Grumpy Snorlax also aka Shuckle telling us to what should we do and yet you insist to ban ._.
    Last edited by NoToRiousBrawL; 5th September 2012 at 2:04 AM.

2nd Pt
    Now with the 2nd one. Basically you are doing your fullest too to ban as well for what? I still do not get what you are holding against me except your Pokecheck threats along with Mat to ban me from Serebii Why? Is it because Our shop swiped yours? or what's your problem exactly?

Rayce telling Pokecheck people he's planning to ban me on Serebii ._. And proof about it LoL

Also he got supporters to pave the way to flush me away LoL who will talk to Serebii himself to ban me so I think the issue become more like of a personal one than a GAME.

Rayce before getting screenshot you should have read SmeargleRocks's VM in my wall of course of you can ; )

The Guy basically wanted me to check the legitimacy of his Pokemon ^

Yes I use PokeGen to check the country of origin's and sort out my stuff how can I do that if I got 13,000 events? Please next time make sure the pics you are using won't be used against you..

Another example to show and it's worthy to mention that Lord Zoroak said he isn't sure wether he got the Pokemon from BRAWL *the one you will do whatever it takes to ban* or another user. Rayce I've always admired how smart you really are but this time you made me disappointed

Racye is now telling I have traded hacks which is true and Bobandbill as well as trade-shops mods know better I did saw. However, I offered replacements to every single one & here is the proof

So now, If I may ask what is all that noise for Ray? or you're just trying to get people's attention?

If you are telling us I traded hacks I would say I sure did bro! Just like what we can see in this picture! You yourself admitted you traded hacks which means everyone can get involved in such situatuion

Last week I posted at Lord Zoroark's shop looking for some more Pokemon ,so can anyone tell me what that Rayce is doing in this thread? I do not quite understand

You are now saying The Banette is being traded and yes because I wasn't told to keep it NFT and if you are curious to know who's the person who checked it out in Pokecheck guess who? It's Requiem

You are now planning to ban me without me getting involved in a scam I didn't do on purpose like yourself

I will leave it to the mods and users at this point just wanted to clear the air a bit and I hope I did.

EDIT

Very nice now here is what he and his fellow are going to do apparently they just do not know how to get rid off me
    Last edited by NoToRiousBrawL; 4th September 2012 at 10:39 AM.

of course i would mention it to serebii. someone like you needs to be removed as soon as possible. there's no personal issue whatsoever. i said i would mention it to serebii because i know he really doesn't like hacks and hackers either and someone like you who goes to great lengths to act like an upstanding member, but who is completely willing to trade hacked pokemon and generally be a jackass whenever you feel like it very badly needs to be stopped and prevented from spreading your hacks. i can only imagine how many people have unwittingly ended up with some poor hack of yours.

it's funny that you act like those pictures are some kind of evidence and we didn't want anyone to see it. i don't care if anyone sees it and neither does he, otherwise it wouldn't have been said publically. also, i see you left out your extremely rude, unwarranted behavior that got you banned. good job leaving that relevant piece of info out. not only did i have to ban you on pokecheck, but afterward you registered a new account on project pokemon to harass me, which i then had to ban as well. the one thing you said to me before being banned on pp is in rayce's post. i've never met a more two-faced person before.

e:

and for the spp staff reading: yeah i'm an admin over on pokecheck and a super mod over on project pokemon. i have no dog in this fight and am not really involved past him coming on pokecheck and telling me i can stick a pikachu tail up my ***. i then muted him for a week. at this point, he mute-evaded and called me a bunch more stuff so i banned him. then he proceeded to make an account on projectpokemon to harass me with so i was forced to ban him on there. the image of the pm on pp is provided above. that's not really relevant to serebii though, so much as it goes to his character and how incredibly two-faced he acts. i think kaphotics, one of the other pokecheck admins, was more directly involved with him. i'll ask him to stop over and contribute whatever he needs to. i was also recently informed about all of his hacking and trading of the hacked pokemon, etc and i spent a bit of time reading back on this very blacklist, where i found this:

http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthr...4#post14052014

where he accidentally sent a pm exchange to a staff member in which he openly plots to harass another serebii member.

between the open, easy to see, and pretty creepy messaging about harassing another member and this really obvious hack trading, i'm mildly surprised this hasn't been taken care of already.
    Last edited by Bond697; 4th September 2012 at 11:11 AM.

of course i would mention it to serebii. someone like you needs to be removed as soon as possible. there's no personal issue whatsoever. i said i would mention it to serebii because i know he really doesn't like hacks and hackers either and someone like you who goes to great lengths to act like an upstanding member, but who is completely willing to trade hacked pokemon and generally be a jackass whenever you feel like it very badly needs to be stopped and prevented from spreading your hacks. i can only imagine how many people have unwittingly ended up with some poor hack of yours.

it's funny that you act like those pictures are some kind of evidence and we didn't want anyone to see it. i don't care if anyone sees it and neither does he, otherwise it wouldn't have been said publically. also, i see you left out your extremely rude, unwarranted behavior that got you banned. good job leaving that relevant piece of info out. not only did i have to ban you on pokecheck, but afterward you registered a new account on project pokemon to harass me, which i then had to ban as well. the one thing you said to me before being banned on pp is in rayce's post. i've never met a more two-faced person before.
    Well, Of course you care about those pictures because it's shows your true face.

What hacks I'm speeding? and what hacks I made? If you are using your connections to do something no one else can then it's your problem. I didn't start what was going on Pokecheck you started last week I got a bunch of PMs people telling me about you. Continuing your rude approach and thinking you are the one of a kind will bring you nowhere. To show people you started that on your own last week everyone please take a look at this

Bond If you think you want to flame at people and they bow to you just because you're Mat or whoever you shouldn't have said what you said. I what I did was a natural response I mean come on you're not god. I do not think Serebii shares the same definition of attitude with u though. Just don't bring something personal here.

EDIT
    It's really funny how your attempts work to ban me. First you started flaming at me because I returned you attitude. And funnily enough you are telling BobandBill what to do pushing it to your fullest just seeing me banned. On that scale I suggest using your connections instead of wasting your times mini-modding ...
    Last edited by NoToRiousBrawL; 4th September 2012 at 11:19 AM.

I have something to report that seemed minor at the time, but seeing some of the stories going around about Brawl, I think that it would be irresponsible of me to NOT mention this.

Username of Scammer: NotoriousBrawl
    In-Game Name: Brawl
    Friend Codes: Multiple FCs
    What happened:

Some of you may remember the time when Mart accused me of giving him a Touched Shaymin. I knew that I hadn't used it in battle at all, so I commented that Brawl, who I thought had traded it to me, must have used some Wings or Vitamins on it or something.

However, Brawl immediately declared that he hadn't traded it to me. I was surprised by this statement, but apologized, thinking that I'd made a mistake.

I decided to go through my VMs to reassure myself that Brawl hadn't traded me the Shaymin.

To my shock and disgust, I found a VM conversation between me and Brawl discussing trading the Shaymin (along with a Mewtwo and Manaphy).

He LIED. He lied to me and to the rest of the community. Why? He wished to avoid getting his name put into the business and decided prevent himself from being named in a scandal by declaring that he'd never traded me the Shaymin (and so saving himself while tossing me to the sharks).

My point: Brawl is capable of and is willing to deceive people to save himself from accusations of scamming.

I believe that Rayce and Ikhana are telling the truth and that Brawl is lying to save his own skin and business.
    Last edited by Lord Zoroark; 4th September 2012 at 11:27 AM.

^ In response to your repost which I'm 100% Rayce & Ikhana told u to do so here are 2 pics proofing the Shyamin has no EVs on it and I have already denied that.

Quote Originally Posted by NoToRiousBrawL View Post
    Well, Of course you care about those pictures because it's shows your true face.

What hacks I'm speeding? and what hacks I made? If you are using your connections to do something no one else can then it's your problem. I didn't start what was going on Pokecheck you started last week I got a bunch of PMs people telling me about you. Continuing your rude approach and thinking you are the one of a kind will bring you nowhere. To show people you started that on your own last week everyone please take a look at this

Bond If you think you want to flame at people and they bow to you just because you're Mat or whoever you shouldn't have said what you said. I what I did was a natural response I mean come on you're not god. I do not think Serebii shares the same definition of attitude with u though. Just don't bring something personal here.

EDIT
    It's really funny how your attempts work to ban me. First you started flaming at me because I returned you attitude. And funnily enough you are telling BobandBill what to do pushing it to your fullest just seeing me banned. On that scale I suggest using your connections instead of wasting your times mini-modding ...

If you are using your connections to do something no one else can then it's your problem.
    this makes no sense at all.

I didn't start what was going on Pokecheck you started last week I got a bunch of PMs people telling me about you. Continuing your rude approach and thinking you are the one of a kind will bring you nowhere. To show people you started that on your own last week everyone please take a look at this

Bond If you think you want to flame at people and they bow to you just because you're Mat or whoever you shouldn't have said what you said.
    i'm starting to question whether or not you actually understand english at this point.

I what I did was a natural response I mean come on you're not god.
    you coming onto pokecheck and then project pokemon just to curse at me is not a natural response. it's you being an *******. just accept it.

I do not think Serebii shares the same definition of attitude with u though.
    serebii and i share the exact same dislike of hackers, which is exactly what you are.

Just don't bring something personal here.
    i have no involvement in this whatsoever. i'm a third party posting what happened to back up rayce.

no, i'm speaking to him as a staff member of one site to a staff member of another site. i have basically no involvement here past the small amount i already mentioned. you would've been banned for the harassment alone by now if it was project pokemon and i'm surprised that on a site like serebii you're even still allowed to post. your incredibly arrogant attitude is just amazing.
    Last edited by Bond697; 4th September 2012 at 12:04 PM.

Back to the point again -.-*

A- Like I said continuing your rude won't help you at all. Like I said I'm not a hacker and if you can proof I'm then go on.*
    B- You put your finger on the bottom didn't you? Like I said you have been nothing but rude I didn't even know u and you called me stupid and idiot? What for?*
    C- I actually speak three languages so keep that to yourself.*
    D- No Serebii at least isn't cruel. Want to ban me? Then go ahead and talk to him I just showed peeps what kind of person you are lame.*

i'm starting to question whether or not you actually understand english at this point.

you coming onto pokecheck and then project pokemon just to curse at me is not a natural response. it's you being an *******. just accept it.

serebii and i share the exact same dislike of hackers, which is exactly what you are.

i have no involvement in this whatsoever. i'm a third party posting what happened to back up rayce.

no, i'm speaking to him as a staff member of one site to a staff member of another site. i have basically no involvement here past the small amount i already mentioned. you would've been banned for the harassment alone by now if it was project pokemon and i'm surprised that on a site like serebii you're even still allowed to post. your incredibly arrogant attitude is just amazing.

Page 70 of 78 FirstFirst ... 2060666768697071727374 ... LastLast