Page 71 of 78 FirstFirst ... 2161676869707172737475 ... LastLast
Results 1,751 to 1,775 of 1933

Thread: Trade Forum Blacklist

  1. #1751
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    53

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by NoToRiousBrawL View Post
    Back to the point again -.-*

    A- Like I said continuing your rude won't help you at all. Like I said I'm not a hacker and if you can proof I'm then go on.*
    B- You put your finger on the bottom didn't you? Like I said you have been nothing but rude I didn't even know u and you called me stupid and idiot? What for?*
    C- I actually speak three languages so keep that to yourself.*
    D- No Serebii at least isn't cruel. Want to ban me? Then go ahead and talk to him I just showed peeps what kind of person you are lame.*
    a. i don't need to. the others have already done that.

    b. i never said any such thing. ever. pictorial proof, any time.

    c. you sure wouldn't know it from this.

    d. i like how you've come to just plain insults now that you've got nothing else. that's pretty good.

    we're also way off topic at this point, so i'm done.

  2. #1752
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Tough luck, stalker.
    Posts
    441

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by NoToRiousBrawL View Post
    ^ In response to your repost which I'm 100% Rayce & Ikhana told u to do so here are 2 pics proofing the Shyamin has no EVs on it and I have already denied that.
    Denied... what, exactly? That you traded me the Shaymin?

    http://s1157.photobucket.com/albums/...3Dd9a23012.png
    http://s1157.photobucket.com/albums/...3D1a6bf6af.png
    http://s1157.photobucket.com/albums/...3De8ec0e3e.png


    Read those three pages, then tell me that again.


    ...Or did you mean that the Shaymin was UT when you traded it to me?



    http://s1157.photobucket.com/albums/...3D1cbb3985.jpg


    Those were the stats on the Shaymin the way I got it from you.



    Looking at your pictures and mine, I can guess your next accusation: you will claim that I altered the Shaymin myself. I can't really disprove that. However, I promise you and everyone else here that this was the way that I received that Shaymin from you.

    So it's my word versus yours. Under normal circumstances, I would've bet solid cash on your word. However, these are not normal circumstances...

    ... as the fact still stands that you lied about trading it to me. The pictures that I've posted have proven that you traded me that Shaymin (along with Mewtwo and Manaphy, but that's irrelevant). Your statement during my conflict with Mart, however, denies that you ever traded it to me. No matter what you can say about the Shaymin's status as UT, you denied ever trading me a Shaymin. You LIED about not trading me that Shaymin. You lied to save yourself from being dragged into my already doomed conflict. You lied to not just me, but everybody else here to save your own skin.

    My case boils down this: you traded me that Shaymin and lied about it when it started looking risky to state your involvement, and the Shaymin was NOT UT when you traded it to me - even though you claim that it was. The former point is proven fact, and the latter point is a matter of my word versus yours.

    Brawl, having looked at my case and the cases of Ikhana and Rayce, I accuse you of being a liar, a scammer, and of not being fit to do business on these forums until you can become a honest trader. I cannot make the decision to ban you, as I do not have the authority to do so. I leave that decision to those who do have that authority - the moderators - and will wait for them to either inquire further into the subject or pass judgment before speaking on this case again.

    I believe that the mods are now best suited to judging this problem, so I (politely) request that anyone who is not me, Brawl, or a moderator to refrain from commenting on this case. Forgive me if you believe me to be mini-moderating.

  3. #1753
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    From the land down under...
    Posts
    6,838

    Default

    Hi, essay-length posts! =D

    Couple of things first before I slowly go through this all:

    - stuff about the previous blacklist claims do not go here. And by that, I mean the details. That was already looked at by mods at the time. Sure, the fact he's already had stuff here is important, but the finer details are not unless I actually want to remind myself (and I could do that by looking at the previous pages). Same for claims of being rude/breaking different rules; a trip to one's infraction page will tell us what we want to know about that, and those things should be reported at the time via the report button too (in case any of those events hadn't been, that is).
    - off-forum stuff that happened that are not related to the trades here do not have much to do with this as a result. After all we don't ban people for what they do on other sites/forums, partly because that'd be very very hard for us to monitor. And partly because it's not our job to do so. If it has something to do with breaking a rule here? Sure, mention it. Otherwise it's just muddling the issue
    - stuff we are concerned with is any trades of hacked Pokemon after the previous cases already dealt with (see late Jan or so).
    - As people keep mentioning it, I'll remind you that he didn't get off scoot free because of people asking/etc for him not to be banned (tbh I don't recall much of that anyways outside of the thread). He got various infractions and maybe a ban too (would need to check), and did eventually do tradebacks which is why the blacklist did not happen. At any rate, please don't comment on that as it has naught to do with anything happening now.

    And no, he didn't escape blacklisting because of personal bias. It had been a group mod decision, and I had no personal care for anyone who had asked to not ban or whatnot, which was few in number (and the posts of that kind in this thread? They got deleted for being off-topic, so there you go). Please don't make such claims as it's actually kinda insulting.


    SO!
    Please, get some Mountain Dew and Poptarts before reading this. It would greatly please me to know you are satisfied.
    I don't have any. >:[

    On a serious note, what follows is me quoting a lot of stuff and giving my thoughts. This is so you can correct me if I misread or something, and for me to get a handle on what is actually being said:
    This scam happened a few months ago, but I decided to shrug it off, hoping he would change, like of Ken Kesey's concept of the Therapeutic Community in his One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest. Now, It's simply needed to get him and his hacks out of here, since I saw he has changed; for the worse
    For future reference (directed at everyone); report stuff that happens at the time, not later. Please don't hope for change or whatnot; if they want to change they can very well do that right then and there. Otherwise you get messes like this. And unhappy mods reading it all like me. =p
    What? You-you still don't believe me? Check this VM he sent me. Page 60 if he deletes it, Moderators.
    So, we have a claim that he had a hacked Flygon in his list. He said it himself that he had one in that VM. Okay.
    I was traded a Korean DW Banette by my now-partner Nero Jinous. He is (...) Until, Brawl offered me a Korean CInema Celebi for it. Back in those days, they were nearly impossible to find, so I said yes, why not?

    BrawL was fine with me Cloning it; he just wouldn't trade it. Ours was a very fair trade, since the Banette was one-of-a-kind; him and I would be the only ones with it.

    We traded it...(...) [Attention is to the lower-right corner]
    Okay, so he traded you a Korean DW Banette. Deal was to clone and trade back.
    Pokecheck suggests either multiple checks (what does this mean, does it keep a count ie if you check the same Pokemon 50 times it's been checked 50 times?), cloning or some other stuff.
    In fact, Pokecheck Admin Kaphotics can confirm that it is on Kevin24 (BrawL's shop partner) shared account, "Pokeman1". [Nero's ID is 22225]
    So pokecheck expert says it was his.
    Since I (like everyone else) naturally trusted him, I didn't worry about anything. He told me it came from a Korean Forum.
    You got a Korean Celebi from him.
    Something bothered me later on, when he had corrected a Movie Golurk that had a hacked OT; the OT was a female OT, when Bulbapedia says its always male.
    And it turned out to be hacked.
    1. It has a Female OT. Yeah, already proven.
    3. It has a Jaboca Berry. Jaboca Berry is impossible to get on 5th Generation without hacking.
    Checked, seems to be the case.

    Couple things I would like clarified; when did this trade happen, and also any record/link of the trade arrangement itself?


    I have thus ignored quoting the next so-and-so posts as they had nothing new, had to do with off-site stuff and/or nothing to do with the above claim.

    Username of Scammer: NotoriousBrawl
    In-Game Name: Brawl
    Friend Codes: Multiple FCs
    What happened:

    Some of you may remember the time when Mart accused me of giving him a Touched Shaymin. I knew that I hadn't used it in battle at all, so I commented that Brawl, who I thought had traded it to me, must have used some Wings or Vitamins on it or something.
    I checked and there was a trade agreement about this trade.
    ^ In response to your repost which I'm 100% Rayce & Ikhana told u to do so here are 2 pics proofing the Shyamin has no EVs on it and I have already denied that.
    Can't see a level to it, etc so I can't actually go fire up an iv calculator to check this.
    http://s1157.photobucket.com/albums/...3D1cbb3985.jpg


    Those were the stats on the Shaymin the way I got it from you.
    These look different from that other picture and as one can see the level I can try to check I guess later if needed. At any rate two pictures saying different things...
    Looking at your pictures and mine, I can guess your next accusation: you will claim that I altered the Shaymin myself. I can't really disprove that. However, I promise you and everyone else here that this was the way that I received that Shaymin from you.
    That is a fair point and something that came to mind before reading this. So...uh?
    ... as the fact still stands that you lied about trading it to me. The pictures that I've posted have proven that you traded me that Shaymin (along with Mewtwo and Manaphy, but that's irrelevant). Your statement during my conflict with Mart, however, denies that you ever traded it to me. No matter what you can say about the Shaymin's status as UT, you denied ever trading me a Shaymin. You LIED about not trading me that Shaymin.
    Also a fair point; he did say he did not trade you one as it had pokerus which is iffy. That does come back to the previous point above though.



    So all in all, so far I gather the following:
    - NotoriousBrawl traded a hacked Celebi to Rayce (hacked due to berry, and female OT). I am not 100% when this happened. Nothing yet refuted about this from NBrawl.
    - He traded a Shaymin to Lord Zoroark. He says it was UT, LZoroark said it isn't. Both have differing images of what is supposedly the same Pokemon's stats.

    So more info on the above would be nice. Please don't talk about stuff said on other forums that don't directly have to do with this.

    A parody of the Pokemon Colosseum game, full of pastries and Miror B.
    Completed. Four times winner of Best Comedy/Funniest Fic.


    Other Fics
    Unfortunately Blue | Notice: Keep Out | Turnabout Assumptions
    Song Parodies | Snapshots | Fairy Tale (new!)

    Check out this Pokemon Magazine! Looking for contributors!
    Why should you? Well, Wynaut? Check the forums too!
    Current article: From RSE to ORAS - Top Ten Wanted Improvements!
    Avatar by minty-fivestar on DA, with edited background/cropping. Fic banner by cieux.

  4. #1754
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Die Vereinigten Staaten
    Posts
    290

    Default

    Just a little note: I do not want to talk to him. He clearly has no respect for me, and I do not wish to be brought down to his level. If that's fine, I'd like that.
    Quote Originally Posted by bobandbill View Post
    - stuff we are concerned with is any trades of hacked Pokemon after the previous cases already dealt with (see late Jan or so).
    Correct, I was traded a hacked Pokemon.

    And no, he didn't escape blacklisting because of personal bias. It had been a group mod decision, and I had no personal care for anyone who had asked to not ban or whatnot, which was few in number (and the posts of that kind in this thread? They got deleted for being off-topic, so there you go). Please don't make such claims as it's actually kinda insulting.
    Sorry about that, I meant no disrespect. It's just a little odd having a (3 page?) long scam case and not hearing anything beyond a tradeback was done.

    On a serious note, what follows is me quoting a lot of stuff and giving my thoughts. This is so you can correct me if I misread or something, and for me to get a handle on what is actually being said:
    For future reference (directed at everyone); report stuff that happens at the time, not later. Please don't hope for change or whatnot; if they want to change they can very well do that right then and there. Otherwise you get messes like this. And unhappy mods reading it all like me. =p
    I can be a little naive at times. And I want my poptarts >.>

    Okay, so he traded you a Korean DW Banette. Deal was to clone and trade back.
    Not quite. I cloned it myself, so no tradeback was needed. It was simply my Banette for his Celebi, a single trade.

    Pokecheck suggests either multiple checks (what does this mean, does it keep a count ie if you check the same Pokemon 50 times it's been checked 50 times?), cloning or some other stuff.
    The amount of times it is checked is the amount of times it was uploaded in the Database. It was uploaded twice; once for him, and once for myself.

    So pokecheck expert says it was his.
    You got a Korean Celebi from him.
    And it turned out to be hacked.
    Checked, seems to be the case.
    Correct, correct, right, and right.

    Couple things I would like clarified; when did this trade happen, and also any record/link of the trade arrangement itself?
    I'm not sure if I had specified it anywhere, but this happened near the time Ikhana was scammed in her previous case. Around the New Year's, this year, between December '11 and January '12. Such, I unfortunately cannot provide the PM's of the agreement. However, the deal with cloning the Banette was my proof the trade occurred.

    So all in all, so far I gather the following:
    - NotoriousBrawl traded a hacked Celebi to Rayce (hacked due to berry, and female OT). I am not 100% when this happened. Hopefully I clarified this. Nothing yet refuted about this from NBrawl.
    Correct.
    If I had a flashcart, I could check it's legality and show you the "internals". I'm sure would be anyway.

    So more info on the above would be nice. Please don't talk about stuff said on other forums that don't directly have to do with this.
    If this was directed at me, I can provide more details on request, if more are needed.

  5. #1755
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    In abyss we're trampling u
    Posts
    146

    Default

    Bob like I said I do not trade stuff infected with PKRS and if it happens I notify my trading partner already. Here is another picture of the Shyamin I gave Lord



    Also in response to Ray's accusation of me hacking the Celebi and calling it Kaphtoic's take a look at this picture

    Kay information all of you should pay attention to!

    The trade took place last year and if I'm not mistaken it was in the middle of Nov. The trade mainly was trading my Celebi for his XD shiny dogs as well as the XD Shiny Flygon which also turned out to be hacked here is a proof



    Now with that being said It is now pretty much obvious he gave me 4 hacked Pokemon which I suppose he didn't know of. So now it turned out Rayce actually spreads hacks and it's good seeing him willing to offer replacements or doing trade-back. On my side I do not want anything from him and now , for all of a sudden he believes that I made hacks and spreads them around.

    Let me ask you a question, If I trade those things on purpose then why should I make it up to all others? Everybody saw what my posts which stated that I'm willing to offer replacements and he still thinks I'm the bad guy -_-

    Seriously, I'm not following you at all.


    20307 Events ,and Continuing

  6. #1756
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Tough luck, stalker.
    Posts
    441

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by NoToRiousBrawL View Post
    Bob like I said I do not trade stuff infected with PKRS and if it happens I notify my trading partner already. Here is another picture of the Shyamin I gave Lord

    As Bobandbill has stated that he would like Brawl to respond to my statement, and as Brawl has responded, I'd like to speak again.

    First off, I never denied giving the Shaymin Pokerus. I freely admit to spreading Pokerus to it while carrying it on my team.

    However, the Shaymin had EVs on it when it was traded to me. I had several clones of that Shaymin. I have precisely one of the Shaymin that has no EVs: Rayce EV wiped it for me. I still have one of those EV'd Shaymin in my box, and I traded them to several other people, (with the exception of SoundXFury, all of these were before learning of its EVs). Anyone who's received a PC Shaymin from me can vouch that it has EVs upon inspection.

    Here are some better pictures of the Shaymin with EVs:

    http://s1157.photobucket.com/albums/...t=c6c2646d.jpg
    http://s1157.photobucket.com/albums/...3D4bd07826.jpg

    This is the one that I got from Brawl. Seeing that he lied about trading it to me...


    Quote Originally Posted by NoToRiousBrawL View Post
    I'm 100% sure u didn't get it from me dude .-. I do not trade stuff infected with Pokerus ,period = \ ...

    ... I believe that my word is more trustworthy than his in this case.

    People may accuse me of milking the fact that he lied for all it's worth and such. It's true. I make a point in bringing it up over and over again due to the fact that it shows my point: he is not trustworthy. If he's willing to lie about his not having traded me the Shaymin merely to protect himself from accusation of fraud, then I believe that he is willing to commit other acts of deception to both further his business and avoid convictions of scamming when he's caught.

    Also, I understand that this isn't really my business, but I firmly believe that Brawl is a liar and a scammer, so I would like to help Rayce by pointing out a few things.


    Quote Originally Posted by NoToRiousBrawL View Post
    Kay information all of you should pay attention to!

    The trade took place last year and if I'm not mistaken it was in the middle of Nov. The trade mainly was trading my Celebi for his XD shiny dogs as well as the XD Shiny Flygon which also turned out to be hacked here is a proof



    Now with that being said It is now pretty much obvious he gave me 4 hacked Pokemon which I suppose he didn't know of. So now it turned out Rayce actually spreads hacks and it's good seeing him willing to offer replacements or doing trade-back. On my side I do not want anything from him and now , for all of a sudden he believes that I made hacks and spreads them around.

    Let me ask you a question, If I trade those things on purpose then why should I make it up to all others? Everybody saw what my posts which stated that I'm willing to offer replacements and he still thinks I'm the bad guy -_-

    Seriously, I'm not following you at all.

    I believe that what you've just committed is an ad hominem fallacy. That is, you are attacking Rayce's reputation to discredit him.

    By the way, can you prove that Rayce traded you those hacks?

    Quote Originally Posted by Rayce View Post

        Spoiler:- Trading Log:
    His trading log says otherwise.
    You've also committed a straw man fallacy. You've thrown up this new case in order to distract us from the old one regarding the hacks that you traded Rayce. The only response that you've made to the original one is this...


    Quote Originally Posted by NoToRiousBrawL View Post
    Also in response to Ray's accusation of me hacking the Celebi and calling it Kaphtoic's take a look at this picture
    ...which brings me to my last point - what picture? I don't see any pictures there, mi amici.
    Last edited by Lord Zoroark; 5th September 2012 at 12:22 AM.

  7. #1757
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    England
    Posts
    43

    Default

    @Rayce considering you told me to look out at this thread yesterday I'm going to assume you don't mind me posting. There's a lot here so I'll post as I go along, though I might not have much to say apart from my general opinion.

    The Banette which Kevin uploaded to pokecheck is simply because they're shop partners. I guess when they merged all their stuff they assumed all NFT rules became rules for the shop, rather than themselves individually (due to something I've seen about a wish drowzee of mine being given away I'm sure that's what happened, but I don't blame them). So I don't really think that's anything to be concerned about really.

    The fact Brawl's been discussed in this thread before shouldn't really count towards him getting blacklisted, only his punishment if it's deemed what he did was blacklist-worthy. Anyway, just bear that in mind.

    You went on to mention that Brawl had said he got a celebi from a korean forum. Well, judging from that message where he was particular about calling a blog a site, I can tell what he said is BS - korean people generally trade on blogs. lol It's the place to look for rare korean stuff though, but not many people are lucky - best way is to get a japanese contact as they're often hooked up with the korean stuff straight away. Anyway that's a bit of an aside, that celebi was hacked there's no two ways about it, and he appears to have lied about where it came from.

    I lol'd hard at the "I do not use Pokecheck I use Pokegen" statement. It is basically saying "I'm the guy that hacks, not the guy that checks" - like a thief compared to a policeman! But he meant that he uses it to check information, no different to me using Pokesav to check information or Secure PKM Reader to read hex.

    ------

    @NoToRiousBrawL - you posted that picture of Ikhana talking about a korean game twice, not exactly spamming if it's the same post! Her post about the norwegian celebi you might have found interesting, don't think it's fair to just call it annoying. Anyway people might be disappointed if they trade for it and it's pretty much the same as an english one they already have. There was no evidence of trolling in your posts, and you didn't even try to defend the idea that you'd been creating and spreading hacks - which is worrying. But I agree this matter does seem personal, though that shouldn't be allowed to detract from the point they're making - and no offering tradebacks does NOT make up for it, because you were only offering them as you got caught. Looking at all this I'm amazed you didn't get an infraction when this happened, but I remember the whole situation being a bit of a row and a mess.

    "if you are curious to know who's the person who checked it out in Pokecheck guess who? It's Requiem"

    Is that actually true? I don't believe that, Kaphotics could easily tell who it was being that he's the pokecheck admin and he's a completely neutral third party, he wouldn't lie and say it's Kevin's account. As you say it's Requiem I can always ask Aglid I guess, I should know what stuff I have but I really don't when it comes to DW. :3

    Just because a pokemon has no EVs does NOT mean it's UT. I know you know this, and I think your image is deliberately misleading. So what Lord Zoroark is saying really does show you were lying at the time, I think we can all see that - you could say there's no 'proof' but you'd have to be deliberately pedantic or looking for an excuse.

    In your last post you are treating the idea of you hacking and spreading a pokemon as being just as bad as someone accidentally trading a hacked pokemon - which is nonsense. I don't think that's aided your argument. Considering you still haven't denied creating and spreading the hacked celebi it's pretty obvious you did it. Anyway I'm not trying to take one side or the other, this seems like an issue between you three - and I think that's the problem, it's all personal.

    ---


    So I'll say remind you all this stuff all happened AGES ago. Seems almost unfair to ban Brawl now with him having acted like a decent trader for the last however many months it's been. However, that doesn't mean there's any excuse for the definite lying, swearing, hacking and scamming. What this looks like really is request for what was done ages ago to be re-addressed and BrawL to get the ban he was very lucky to avoid. I've not heard accounts since this mess in october/november of BrawL scamming people or doing anything fishy, he must be doing something right if he's become shop partners with one of the people who disliked him the most back then (h0wlw0lf). I'm really not trying to take sides here but I'd say, personally, that if there's no evidence of BrawL trading badly for the last 10 months then he shouldn't get a ban. The warning flag on his name has been raised once again, that's punishment enough in itself considering how the event community is.


    Hope you don't mind my comments, it's just cos you mentioned this to me yesterday Rayce. For the record sppf mods I'm probably in a good position to give an unbiased view, and have been fairly involved with the legality issues mentioned (my name pops up a few times I see), on top of that I mod neoseeker as well as being a global moderator on pokemonsecure.


    I now have a GBA events shop on serebii! Check it out!!! Expect huge updates soon.
    I have well over 20000 event Pokémon,
    Including over 3000 on GBA saves.

    If you like event trading, you should be a member of these sites: PokemonSecure (my name there is Bradnock)
    PokemonPlus (say I referred you please )


  8. #1758
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    In abyss we're trampling u
    Posts
    146

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lord Zoroark View Post
    As Bobandbill has stated that he would like Brawl to respond to my statement, and as Brawl has responded, I'd like to speak again.

    First off, I never denied giving the Shaymin Pokerus. I freely admit to spreading Pokerus to it while carrying it on my team.

    However, the Shaymin had EVs on it when it was traded to me. I had several clones of that Shaymin. I have precisely one of the Shaymin that has no EVs: Rayce EV wiped it for me. I still have one of those EV'd Shaymin in my box, and I traded them to several other people, (with the exception of SoundXFury, all of these were before learning of its EVs). Anyone who's received a PC Shaymin from me can vouch that it has EVs upon inspection.

    Here are some better pictures of the Shaymin with EVs:

    http://s1157.photobucket.com/albums/...t=c6c2646d.jpg
    http://s1157.photobucket.com/albums/...3D4bd07826.jpg

    This is the one that I got from Brawl. Seeing that he lied about trading it to me...





    ... I believe that my word is more trustworthy than his in this case.

    People may accuse me of milking the fact that he lied for all it's worth and such. It's true. I make a point in bringing it up over and over again due to the fact that it shows my point: he is not trustworthy. If he's willing to lie about his not having traded me the Shaymin merely to protect himself from accusation of fraud, then I believe that he is willing to commit other acts of deception to both further his business and avoid convictions of scamming when he's caught.

    Also, I understand that this isn't really my business, but I firmly believe that Brawl is a liar and a scammer, so I would like to help Rayce by pointing out a few things.





    I believe that what you've just committed is an ad hominem fallacy. That is, you are attacking Rayce's reputation to discredit him.

    By the way, can you prove that Rayce traded you those hacks?



    His trading log says otherwise.
    You've also committed a straw man fallacy. You've thrown up this new case in order to distract us from the old one regarding the hacks that you traded Rayce. The only response that you've made to the original one is this...




    ...which brings me to my last point - what picture? I don't see any pictures there, mi amici.
    Thanks for pointing out that your post wasn't made to report me but you originally wanted to help Rayce in this case?

    Very good you admitted you have a several clones of the Shyamin which also leads us to say you might have used carbons , iron , etc … As well as infecting your Pokemon with Pokerus and mine isn't infected. Frankly, I think your claim is being made to support Rayce's allegations for some reason.

    Here Rayce wanted to make sure he read the PM he sent to Lord and I do believe that the PM included their plan



    As for his trades records Mods know better that he moved his post as soon as he colaporated with Nero. I'm really not fallowing you at all you once said you wanted to report me for an issue related to both of us and then you are saying your report was made for the sake of supporting Rayce LoL.

    @Dan welcome! Thanks for making that clear to everybody and the Banette with your partner just aks him. Yeah I think their problem is too personal that's all so YaaaaY!

    As for the Pokegen thingy I was asked by SmeargleRocks to look at the Magikarp he sent I will ask him to state that so no one would say Brawl is lying ...

    EDIT

    Sent to Dan the FB so now he can tell who's lying.
    Last edited by NoToRiousBrawL; 5th September 2012 at 1:01 AM.


    20307 Events ,and Continuing

  9. #1759
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Tough luck, stalker.
    Posts
    441

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by NoToRiousBrawL View Post
    Thanks for pointing out that your post wasn't made to report me but you originally wanted to help Rayce in this case?

    Very good you admitted you have a several clones of the Shyamin which also leads us to say you might have used carbons , iron , etc … As well as infecting your Pokemon with Pokerus and mine isn't infected. Frankly, I think your claim is being made to support Rayce's allegations for some reason.

    Here Rayce wanted to make sure he read the PM he sent to Lord and I do believe that the PM included their plan



    As for his trades records Mods know better that he moved his post as soon as he colaporated with Nero. I'm really not fallowing you at all you once said you wanted to report me for an issue related to both of us and then you are saying your report was made for the sake of supporting Rayce LoL.

    @Dan welcome! Thanks for making that clear to everybody and the Banette with your partner just aks him.

    As for the Pokegen thingy I was asked by SmeargleRocks to look at the Magikarp he sent I will ask him to state that so no one would say Brawl is lying ...
    Deviating from the point again, Brawl? I believe that you are. You've made another ad hominem argument and another straw man in order to draw us away from the original cases.

    I will state my intentions clearly: I will not respond to anything that is off-topic until either the original cases have been resolved or until a moderator asks me to.

    As to your accusation that I had given the Shaymin EVs myself, my response is the same as before: it is my word versus yours. Simple as that. However, I would ask those judging the case to remember that you lied about not trading me the Shaymin to protect yourself from accusations that might have damaged your business.

    You've taken pictures of your Shaymin, claimed that it was UT, and also claimed that I gave it EVs. I'd like to point out that you might have EV wiped it before taking the pictures. You yourself informed me during one of our conversations (pages 108-110 on my profile, if moderators are interested) that you have a cheating device that you use to clone. (Very sneaky about it, too, may I add...) EV wiping is easy if you have a device that can generate an infinite amount of EV wiping berries.

    So, you claim that I gave the Shaymin EVs so that I could accuse you. I make the counter-claim that you EV wiped that Shaymin before taking the pictures. We know that you traded me the Shaymin (and lied about it, too). I've already traded that exact same PC Shaymin - Timid, near-flawless Hidden Power Dragon, a bunch of unneeded EVs - to other traders here on the forums. If the moderators would like me to, I can ask those people to testify that I traded them that Shaymin, and that it has EVs on it, too.

    (Also, I don't see how having clones of that Shaymin necessitates your allegation of having used Proteins, Carbos, etc.)

    So yet again, I state my case: you lied to me and the rest of the community about not trading the Shaymin (a proven fact that you seem to be avoiding).

    I also state that you traded me this Shaymin with extra unwanted EVs. You countered this claim by stating that you believe that I gave the Shaymin the aforementioned EVs in order to accuse you and showing pictures of your Shaymin with no EVs. I am now refuting your counterclaim by stating the possibility (and my belief) that you EV wiped the Shaymin before taking your pictures.

    I now stand for further interrogation.
    Last edited by Lord Zoroark; 5th September 2012 at 1:43 AM.

  10. #1760
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    The trunk of your car, HELP!!!
    Posts
    902

    Default

    I am here to clarify that I had NoToRiousBrawl put my cousins shiny magikarp up on pokegen nothing more he told me it looked hacked and I had Cyrius Pokecheck it and it also stated it was a hack so he had nothing to do with this ID. 00000 shiny careful magikarp lv1 I can provide all info on it including Pokecheck proof he didn't do anything with this magikarp except have it pokegen checked for me and send it back once he finished why is everyone bashing him so much??

    Badge: Wyvern Badge
    Credit: AstralShadow (userbar) & Kida-Ookami (badge)




    3DS XL FC for Pokemon Y 2595-0724-5772 IGN SmeargleRocks
    Shiny Number 1268

    I can offer gen6 cloning services, I will only clone what I don't have as glitch cloning can take awhile and be stressful

    Self caught shinies on Y 24
    first successfull (and accidental) MM Shelmet timid 31/1/19/31/31/31 4:25 pm EST 4/14/14
    Shiny XD Gale of Darkness Zubat caught September 17th 2012 @ 4:24 pm EST cave PokeSpot

    FUC* ALL HACKERS!!!

  11. #1761
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    New York City
    Posts
    57

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by IkhanaGraveyard View Post
    Before I start writing what I'm about to write, I just wanna say that I know a large part of this post is probably going to be a "wast-of-time-and-irrelevant" etc, that shouldn't even be posted. But someone has to do it. So, for those of you who are reading it, just look at it as a serious wake-up call. This post will contain proof of rudness, hacking, and about being a bad guy overall.

    Yes, I'm back. Same Pokemon, different Pokeball (..uh, you get my point).
    And I'm back again because nothing has changed. I, among many others, are still being bothered, scammed and lied to. So I decided to post here again, 'cause hey, I'm sort of getting used to it now.. This must be the third or fourth time?
    So, without further ado;

    I would like to report NoToRiousBrawL, again. (And again and again and again)

    Username: NoToRiousBrawL
    In-Game Name: ?
    Friend Code: In his signature
    What happened (post the story of what happened here, including all evidence you may have):

    If you've read on this blacklistingthread before, you may remember the big "war" between Brawl and me. A lot have been deleted, but I've kept screenprints of almost everything, so if you're not familiar with the story and curious, just ask me in a PM. Don't start a flaming war here in this thread again, please. I had enough of it last time. Especially the "Brawl's a good guy what are you talking about BLABLABLA"-posts.

    So yes, he's still pretending to be "the nice guy" when he really is the biggest scammer, liar and pretender there is out there in the pokemon-trading world. There's probably many out there that's aware of this. Unfortunately, there's only a few of us that are not afraid to tell the rest. ...
    Last time, I reported him for passing around a hacked SSG Manaphy to everyone, KNOWING it was a hack. And on top of that, he lied about it here on this thread. He gave out replacements to us affected, and got some sort of punishment from the mods. After that I thought that this must be it. That it was over. He wouldn't be bothering me anymore at least, 'cause he'd learned his lesson.

    ..but no. During March-May before my summer vacation started in June, I still got annoying and rude PMs from him. Why? I dunno, I hadn't been in contact with him whatsoever, and nor do I want to. And no, I'm not making any of this up. He's breaking Serebii's Rule #8 - Don't troll or flame users, be respectful (...) or just a general intent to annoy others. I had to delete many of my PMs to make room for new ones, but I still have two PMs left from him that I can post as "proof":

    #1. I posted in the Event-Thread about events I was looking for, and that I had many new ones but hadn't updated them in my pokemon collection-site.
    And then, out of no where, I get this PM from Brawl:



    #2. I told TVGuru that DannyB said that a Korean Ranger Manaphy didn't excist. TVGuru had gotten one from Brawl. So when he told Brawl, Brawl randomly PM'd me, of course.

    Apparently, I'm a ..witch?

    I reported all the random PMs. I didn't get any response from any mods, so I dunno if anything was being done with this matter.

    And now recently after getting back from the vacation, Rayce contacted me telling me he had been scammed like me, by Brawl, around the same time as me. But he'd kept it a secret. He got the same hacked Celebi as I did, and then Brawl later replaced it with "Kaphotic's Celebi" (the Modest one).
    The "Modest Korean Celebi" made me start thinking back to when it all began, back to October.. AND WOW, I found something really interesting when I started looking around.. I remember reading a small amount of it in 2011, but not all of it.. I never realized there was so much more proof lying around here in the forums. I guess I just didn't know where to look?

    I'm going to make a statement now, and then I'm going to tell a story.

    NOTORIOUSBRAWL IS HACKING POKEMON AND PASSING THEM AROUND

    --------------------------

    -The year was 2011, the month was October..

    -I decided to trade with a guy called NoToRiousBrawL. I gave him many GBA events I collected back in 2007, he gave me a Korean Cinema Celebi and SSG Manaphy. He told me he had gotten them from a Korean guy in person.
    -I took a look at the OT of the Manaphy, and something was wrong; the OT was not correct. I told him what it was supposed to be. He was sorry about that, 'cause the Korean guy said there were supposed to be two different OTs of the Manaphy. I was sure that was wrong, so I got upset. But luckily he had another one he'd also gotten from this Korean guy. I waited for about 30minutes, and then he gave me a new one with the correct OT. This one looked legit, so I was happy.
    -All of this happened October 15th. How do I still remember that after deleting the PMs? Well, the Manaphy's and Celebi's date was set to Oct.15...
    -And I still have them.
    -(This is the same Manaphy that was spread around not too long ago)

    -The next day, Kevin was talking to h0wl on his VM-wall..

    Kevin24 - 16th October 2011 8:24 AM
    Hi wolf, what's going on with ssg manaphy and cinema celebi?

    xxh0wlw0lfxx - 16th October 2011 4:37 PM
    I am not sure,I heard that their getting leaked everywhere.

    Kevin24 - 16th October 2011 4:45 PM
    that sucks big time.i haven't traded mine that's for sure. i'm sure lep hasn't either. some douche is doing this for fun to devalue them.

    xxh0wlw0lfxx - 16th October 2011 4:49 PM
    I'm sure there hacked. Brawl says he has different natured SSG manaphy's when they can only be Impish,so probably someone is just leaking fake ones. My SSG Manaphy is Dannys,which I just found out a month ago,so it is no longer being traded and my celebi is kaphotics. Plus also the celebi being spammed is old news.

    Kevin24 - 16th October 2011 4:51
    so as long as hacked manaphys are getting spammed and not the legit one then it's good news on that at least. well i guess sooner or later celebi was going to get spammed.

    xxh0wlw0lfxx - 16th October 2011 4:54 PM
    Let's just hope the Celebi I have has different characteristics.

    Kevin24 - 17th October 2011 6:41 AM
    Good luck with everything else. shame to see you go from events but i can't blame you after that douche spreaded the celebi around like nothing.

    -They got worried the spammed Celebi was the Modest one they've gotten from neoseeker. But then Brawl posted this on h0wl's wall:

    NoToRiousBrawL - 16th October 2011 7:46 AM
    Hey FYI I took Celebi and Manaphy from a Korean Guy so tell Kyogre that ok ? One more thing :-) I took from him in person not via Kaphosit or so :P~

    -The same conversation happened between h0wl and Lady Ariel:

    Lady Ariel - 16th October 2011 11:14 PM
    What is going on with the Korean Celebi event?

    xxh0wlw0lfxx - 16th October 2011 11:16 PM
    Faagott notoriusfagbrawl is whats going on.

    Lady Ariel - 16th October 2011 11:19 PM
    Well you defiantly don't sound too happy about it, and I would be mad about it too.
    Did he spam the event around and is the Shin Sage Manaphy being spammed too?

    -..and also with shadowkyogre:

    ShadowKyogre443 - 16th October 2011 6:48 AM
    Crap crap crap your modest Celebi (I think it's yours) is being spammed everywhere. Where did you get it again?

    xxh0wlw0lfxx - 16th October 2011 6:55 AM
    Wtf. Where,how?

    xxh0wlw0lfxx - 16th October 2011 6:56 AM
    Some bastard,must've traded it when i said not to. But i only gave it to Kevin and Lep. what the freak

    ShadowKyogre443 - 16th October 2011 7:00 AM
    It was NoToRiOuSbRaWl or whatever the hell his username is
    It's everwhere dude
    Little noobs that I didn't even know existed have now gotten it and ruined the value of our events D:

    xxh0wlw0lfxx - 16th October 2011 7:02 AM
    wtf. He also got a SSG manaphy. If it is hacked then ha!. Mine is def. legit tho. DR check ed it. And hes a Secure checker. So yea. Celebi should definently not be traded .__.

    -The next day, Brawl writes this on h0wl's wall:
    NoToRiousBrawL - 17th October 2011 1:04 AM
    I hate monopolizing stuff every body has the right to enjoy a legit Pokemon since they are offering considerable stuff. I myself let DW Rayquaza as easy as TRU Dragonite :-) just wait and see..
    You know jealously for losers and someone's dream came true remember ?

    These are all taken from VM-walls on Serebii. You can find them here and here. And probably many other places.

    --------------------------


    Brawl got the Korean Manaphy & Celebi from "a Korean guy in person". AND YET THEY TURNED OUT TO BE AWFUL HACKS.
    HMMMMMMMM.... -_-;

    And ironically, those three (Brawl, Kevin & h0wl) have now started a shop together as partners. Hah, what happened?

    I am pretty convinced that if I'd saved those PMs from October, SHOWING THAT BRAWL GAVE ME HACKED POKEMON THE FIRST MINUTE AND THEN "LEGIT" ONES THE NEXT MINUTE (after I showed him what the correct information was supposed to be), he would be banned a looooong time ago.

    I almost feel like I'm responsible for his ongoing presence here at Serebii. Maybe that's why this post got a bit bigger that I planned, because I feel like I've gotta reach out to those who still don't see what kind of guy he really is.
    Oh, wait a minute, I remember something now..



    Yeah ok I guess it IS my fault he's still here. ._.




    Last time, I asked bobandbill: "So, what happens now? I prooved he scammed a lot of people here. And now he suddenly changed his mind and wants to replace it for me and the rest of us. And then that's it? He's gonna get away with it, again?"
    bobandbill: " 'Get away with it is debatable' - even if he compensates everyone involved so that they are happy with it, reputation as a trader is affected, and if another case arises he already has a history with it as well."
    Ay. i never wanted to start a shop with brawl I even told kev. But no we had to keep him -_-


    Click^^^ for all of my events.

  12. #1762
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Die Vereinigten Staaten
    Posts
    290

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DannyB01 View Post
    @Rayce considering you told me to look out at this thread yesterday
    Thank you for doing so. I thought since you knew him, you'd like to know this was happening.

    The Banette which Kevin uploaded to pokecheck is simply because they're shop partners. So I don't really think that's anything to be concerned about really.
    The only reason I included that was to show I had traded it to him, since I no longer have the PM's. I'm fine with it on there.

    The fact Brawl's been discussed in this thread before shouldn't really count towards him getting blacklisted, only his punishment if it's deemed what he did was blacklist-worthy. Anyway, just bear that in mind.
    Debatable. bobandbill did say:
    "[...] if another case arises he already has a history with it as well. "

    I lol'd hard at the "I do not use Pokecheck I use Pokegen" statement.
    Glad you were able to find something funny in this messy situation.

    "if you are curious to know who's the person who checked it out in Pokecheck guess who? It's Requiem"
    Is that actually true? I don't believe that, Kaphotics could easily tell who it was being that he's the pokecheck admin[...]
    That's already been proven. Kaphotics confirmed it was on his Shop Partner's account, and not by your friend Agild.

    I'm really not trying to take sides here but I'd say, personally, that if there's no evidence of BrawL trading badly for the last 10 months then he shouldn't get a ban. The warning flag on his name has been raised once again, that's punishment enough in itself considering how the event community is.
    Which reminds me... my unofficial point comes into play.

    Since I had stated I no longer want BrawL's events, I have received tons of people asking me why; and I responded with the truth: he's not reliable.

    ...and guess what? Since then, I have received 3 other complaints about BrawL, some of which are very more recent. Unfortunately, they could not post along with us this fine weekday because they were afraid for their reputations. Sad, isn't it? I'll work on blurring out some of the names in evidence they sent me, if bobandbill would let me post in other people's place?

    Quote Originally Posted by NoToRiousBrawL View Post
    As for his trades records Mods know better that he moved his post as soon as he colaporated with Nero. I'm really not fallowing you at all you once said you wanted to report me for an issue related to both of us and then you are saying your report was made for the sake of supporting Rayce LoL.
    Dude. I know I said I would never talk to you, but please, leave Nero out of this. He's a good trader, and he doesn't deserve to be brought here. Mess with me, fine, mess with friends, no. Not on my watch.

    Quote Originally Posted by NoToRiousBrawL View Post
    I will ask him to state that so no one would say Brawl is lying ...
    Quote Originally Posted by SmeargleRocks View Post
    why is everyone bashing him so much??
    Quote Originally Posted by bobandbill View Post
    Don't say 'oh he's a good guy!!' or anything
    ^These.
    Last edited by Rayce; 5th September 2012 at 3:27 AM. Reason: GIF Taken down.

  13. #1763
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    In abyss we're trampling u
    Posts
    146

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Rayce View Post
    Thank you for doing so. I thought since you knew him, you'd like to know this was happening.


    The only reason I included that was to show I had traded it to him, since I no longer have the PM's. I'm fine with it on there.


    Debatable. bobandbill did say:
    "[...] if another case arises he already has a history with it as well. "


    Glad you were able to find something funny in this messy situation.


    That's already been proven. Kaphotics confirmed it was on his Shop Partner's account, and not by your friend Agild.


    Which reminds me... my unofficial point comes into play.

    Since I had stated I no longer want BrawL's events, I have received tons of people asking me why; and I responded with the truth: he's not reliable.

    ...and guess what? Since then, I have received 3 other complaints about BrawL, some of which are very more recent. Unfortunately, they could not post along with us this fine weekday because they were afraid for their reputations. Sad, isn't it? I'll work on blurring out some of the names in evidence they sent me, if bobandbill would let me post in other people's place?


    Dude. I know I said I would never talk to you, but please, leave Nero out of this. He's a good trader, and he doesn't deserve to be brought here. Mess with me, fine, mess with friends, no. Not on my watch.






    ^These.

    A- I traded the Celebi for your hacked dogs and you've already stated that you just found out they're hacked then why in the world do you bring it after almost a year? You scammed me and you cannot lie about it.

    B- Just an FYI If you have something personal just like what Danny said then why do you report it here? LoL?

    C- You accused me of using Pokegen to hack events right? Then SmeargleRocks came and said I checked a Pokemon he gave to me I still don't understand why are you holding that against me? I think I'm LoLing at u now pretty much as your entire post.

    - _ - you are just trying to Blacklist for no good reason. Eeh Nero is a good trader yeah but I still don't know why are u doing this = \...

    Sent a screenshot to Dan so keep it cool


    20307 Events ,and Continuing

  14. #1764
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    From the land down under...
    Posts
    6,838

    Default

    Looking at all this I'm amazed you didn't get an infraction when this happened, but I remember the whole situation being a bit of a row and a mess.
    *Ahem* Don't assume stuff you can't see, infractions being one of those things.
    So I'll say remind you all this stuff all happened AGES ago. Seems almost unfair to ban Brawl now with him having acted like a decent trader for the last however many months it's been. However, that doesn't mean there's any excuse for the definite lying, swearing, hacking and scamming. What this looks like really is request for what was done ages ago to be re-addressed and BrawL to get the ban he was very lucky to avoid. I've not heard accounts since this mess in october/november of BrawL scamming people or doing anything fishy, he must be doing something right if he's become shop partners with one of the people who disliked him the most back then (h0wlw0lf). I'm really not trying to take sides here but I'd say, personally, that if there's no evidence of BrawL trading badly for the last 10 months then he shouldn't get a ban. The warning flag on his name has been raised once again, that's punishment enough in itself considering how the event community is.
    Thus far this is winning in the category of 'most sensical post'. That's my main qualm with the Celebi case given it now turns out that trade happened. The case was fairly well documented at the time too so for this to be only brought up now... well.
    Debatable. bobandbill did say:
    "[...] if another case arises he already has a history with it as well. "
    I will clarify. I would be inclined to ban, tradebacks or not, if NBrawl had traded any hacks after the previous case was cleared up. Because trading hacks after that whole debarcle is frankly pretty stupid and everything's very clear then.

    But this Celebi instance being traded before the whole case is iffy for me. Why wasn't it actually brought up at the time? (Rhtorical as you said you hoped he'd change, but... well, to ban for an event that happened last year, and before he had been dealt with doesn't fit).


    At any rate it would warrent discussion with the trade shop mods imo, but this alone seems too little.
    I am here to clarify that I had NoToRiousBrawl put my cousins shiny magikarp up on pokegen nothing more he told me it looked hacked and I had Cyrius Pokecheck it and it also stated it was a hack so he had nothing to do with this ID. 00000 shiny careful magikarp lv1 I can provide all info on it including Pokecheck proof he didn't do anything with this magikarp except have it pokegen checked for me and send it back once he finished why is everyone bashing him so much??
    Thanks for the first bit I suppose as it was mentioned, but no need for the whiteknighting, please. Let him deal with his own problems, or you'll just earn yourself an infraction for spam.
    ...and guess what? Since then, I have received 3 other complaints about BrawL, some of which are very more recent. Unfortunately, they could not post along with us this fine weekday because they were afraid for their reputations. Sad, isn't it? I'll work on blurring out some of the names in evidence they sent me, if bobandbill would let me post in other people's place?
    Nope, don't do that (@ blurring out names etc). Nor post for them.

    If they want to report something about any trades done after the previous case which has hacks, etc, they have two options - post here themselves with the evidence, or to PM myself or a trade shop mod about it if they want to remain anonymous (but that's not too easy to keep in check given). But us mods would need to know who is actually doing the reporting, and we don't accept pleas/etc from different members on their behalf (this is a forumwide policy; happens a few times with say people asking us to unban someone when they have the staff contact forum section to ask on themselves).


    As for the claim from Lord Zoroark and NBrawl, unfortunately it really does seem that it is a case of one's words against the other's. Yes, Brawl has the past history which doesn't help him and him admitting that he doesn't trade pokerus'd Pokemon, but what would be better is some more concrete proof either way. Both the EVs and the Pokerus could be added after so the screenshots don't do anything, and as I understand it besides the Pokemon maybe not being UT, there's nothing else wrong with it?



    tl;dr stuff still being considered but I am very iffy on acting on something that should have been reported at the time that ended up happening before the other accusations over half a year ago. The maybe-not-UT Shaymin case needs more looking at. If other people want to report stuff about it then they have to do it themselves either here or in PM.


    Couple other things; don't post gifs like that as image macros/gifs etc are against the forumwide rules. NotoriousBrawl, please be a bit more direct in what you are saying (as in, no tangents/talking about stuff that isn't actually relevant in the end such as other traders, etc.

    Lastly, Lord Zoroark, could you report the PM/s Rayce sent you yesterday, just out of curiosity? Put a message like 'requested by bobandbill' or somesuch as the report reason just so other mods don't get confused by it; just want to look at it and reporting is better than screenshots in this case, and mods can't properly check without direct reports. (Or Rayce can do it if Lord Zoroark replied with the original PM message in the quote box in it).
    Last edited by bobandbill; 5th September 2012 at 3:27 AM.

    A parody of the Pokemon Colosseum game, full of pastries and Miror B.
    Completed. Four times winner of Best Comedy/Funniest Fic.


    Other Fics
    Unfortunately Blue | Notice: Keep Out | Turnabout Assumptions
    Song Parodies | Snapshots | Fairy Tale (new!)

    Check out this Pokemon Magazine! Looking for contributors!
    Why should you? Well, Wynaut? Check the forums too!
    Current article: From RSE to ORAS - Top Ten Wanted Improvements!
    Avatar by minty-fivestar on DA, with edited background/cropping. Fic banner by cieux.

  15. #1765
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    In abyss we're trampling u
    Posts
    146

    Default

    I will clarify. I would be inclined to ban, tradebacks or not, if NBrawl had traded any hacks after the previous case was cleared up. Because trading hacks after that whole debarcle is frankly pretty stupid and everything's very clear then.
    ^_________^

    Like I said before I do not hack stuff plus at that time I admitted I did something wrong and I compensate everybody and you BOB know better than anyone else. It's also suffice to say that he had a plan to report me along with his friends and I've already provided pictures about that. I do not think trading hacked pokemon would sound stupid but idiotic XD.

    But this Celebi instance being traded before the whole case is iffy for me. Why wasn't it actually brought up at the time? (Rhtorical as you said you hoped he'd change, but... well, to ban for an event that happened last year, and before he had been dealt with doesn't fit).
    Personally I still do not know why is he reporting me after almost a year and I've PMed him several times telling him I found out the Pokemon is hacked and he said " I honestly do not want any Pokemon " Can you tell me what Am I suppose to do then? I do not think he didn't report me because he was hoping I will change! I do not think people trust each other on the internet so he just wanted to repeat that over and over again. So I leave it to you Bob you can decide which is which.

    Smeargle thanks for coming and stating what was going on unlike those who jumped and said woow Brawl is hacking without look at the conversation between us.


    20307 Events ,and Continuing

  16. #1766
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    From the land down under...
    Posts
    6,838

    Default

    Personally I still do not know why is he reporting me after almost a year and I've PMed him several times telling him I found out the Pokemon is hacked and he said " I honestly do not want any Pokemon " Can you tell me what Am I suppose to do then? I do not think he didn't report me because he was hoping I will change! I do not think people trust each other on the internet so he just wanted to repeat that over and over again. So I leave it to you Bob you can decide which is which.
    Do you still have records of this to back up this claim then? If so report the relevant stuff as per how I said above. The more stuff I can actually look at the better, after all.

    A parody of the Pokemon Colosseum game, full of pastries and Miror B.
    Completed. Four times winner of Best Comedy/Funniest Fic.


    Other Fics
    Unfortunately Blue | Notice: Keep Out | Turnabout Assumptions
    Song Parodies | Snapshots | Fairy Tale (new!)

    Check out this Pokemon Magazine! Looking for contributors!
    Why should you? Well, Wynaut? Check the forums too!
    Current article: From RSE to ORAS - Top Ten Wanted Improvements!
    Avatar by minty-fivestar on DA, with edited background/cropping. Fic banner by cieux.

  17. #1767
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Tough luck, stalker.
    Posts
    441

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bobandbill View Post
    As for the claim from Lord Zoroark and NBrawl, unfortunately it really does seem that it is a case of one's words against the other's. Yes, Brawl has the past history which doesn't help him and him admitting that he doesn't trade pokerus'd Pokemon, but what would be better is some more concrete proof either way. Both the EVs and the Pokerus could be added after so the screenshots don't do anything, and as I understand it besides the Pokemon maybe not being UT, there's nothing else wrong with it?


    Lastly, Lord Zoroark, could you report the PM/s Rayce sent you yesterday, just out of curiosity? Put a message like 'requested by bobandbill' or somesuch as the report reason just so other mods don't get confused by it; just want to look at it and reporting is better than screenshots in this case, and mods can't properly check without direct reports. (Or Rayce can do it if Lord Zoroark replied with the original PM message in the quote box in it).
    Uh... could Rayce send them to you? I cleared some of the PMs in my inbox, and those were in there.

    I could send the ones from the day before yesterday, if you'd like.


    Anyway... my point isn't really that he traded me a Pokemon with EVs (though that is annoying). I was only arguing that point because Brawl denied that he gave it EVs and accused me of giving it the EVs in order to accuse him.

    My point is that I believe that he isn't trustworthy, and, looking at things that have happened to others while doing business with him, that he isn't fit to trade on these forums.
    Last edited by Lord Zoroark; 5th September 2012 at 4:33 AM.

  18. #1768
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    From the land down under...
    Posts
    6,838

    Default

    Better than nothing I suppose.

    A parody of the Pokemon Colosseum game, full of pastries and Miror B.
    Completed. Four times winner of Best Comedy/Funniest Fic.


    Other Fics
    Unfortunately Blue | Notice: Keep Out | Turnabout Assumptions
    Song Parodies | Snapshots | Fairy Tale (new!)

    Check out this Pokemon Magazine! Looking for contributors!
    Why should you? Well, Wynaut? Check the forums too!
    Current article: From RSE to ORAS - Top Ten Wanted Improvements!
    Avatar by minty-fivestar on DA, with edited background/cropping. Fic banner by cieux.

  19. #1769
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Tough luck, stalker.
    Posts
    441

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bobandbill View Post
    As for the claim from Lord Zoroark and NBrawl, unfortunately it really does seem that it is a case of one's words against the other's. Yes, Brawl has the past history which doesn't help him and him admitting that he doesn't trade pokerus'd Pokemon, but what would be better is some more concrete proof either way. Both the EVs and the Pokerus could be added after so the screenshots don't do anything, and as I understand it besides the Pokemon maybe not being UT, there's nothing else wrong with it?
    Anyway... my point isn't really that he traded me a Pokemon with EVs (though that is annoying). I was only arguing that point because Brawl denied that he gave it EVs and accused me of giving it the EVs in order to accuse him.

    My point is that I believe that he isn't trustworthy, and, looking at things that have happened to others while doing business with him, that he isn't fit to trade on these forums.

  20. #1770
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Die Vereinigten Staaten
    Posts
    290

    Default

    I'm hoping this will be my finishing post. Everything has been laid out, and I can now easily explain myself (and prove it too!).

    Quote Originally Posted by bobandbill View Post
    I will clarify. I would be inclined to ban, tradebacks or not, if NBrawl had traded any hacks after the previous case was cleared up. Because trading hacks after that whole debarcle is frankly pretty stupid and everything's very clear then.
    Okay, thanks for that clarification.

    [...]to ban for an event that happened last year, and before he had been dealt with doesn't fit).
    No where in the Blacklist does it say a scam needs to be recent.


    At any rate it would warrent discussion with the trade shop mods imo, but this alone seems too little.
    Thanks for the first bit I suppose as it was mentioned, but no need for the whiteknighting, please. Let him deal with his own problems, or you'll just earn yourself an infraction for spam.
    Nope, don't do that (@ blurring out names etc). Nor post for them.
    Understood, I'll PM them and see if they are willing to PM you about their cases.

    Couple other things; don't post gifs like that as image macros/gifs etc are against the forumwide rules.
    I took it down. I thought it only stated image macros, not .gif's. Sorry about that.

    Quote Originally Posted by NoToRiousBrawL View Post
    ^_________^

    Like I said before I do not hack stuff plus at that time I admitted I did something wrong and I compensate everybody
    That's the problem. I'll explain why if thispost isn't good enough.

    [...]and you BOB know better than anyone else.
    I thought we weren't taking this to a personal level.
    Smeargle thanks for coming and stating what was going on unlike those who jumped and said woow Brawl is hacking without look at the conversation between us.
    Same as my previous post, he's looking for a pity party (excuse the language).

    Personally I still do not know why is he reporting me after almost a year and I've PMed him several times telling him I found out the Pokemon is hacked and he said " I honestly do not want any Pokemon " Can you tell me what Am I suppose to do then? I do not think he didn't report me because he was hoping I will change!
    This is what I'm looking for, NoToRious. This right here is what I am looking for. This is his confession. And guess what? I agree that he offered me a replacement. I agree I told him "I Don't want one".

    I dissagree though because I honestly thought you had changed. Did I think you would change? YES x1000.

    ...and I CAN PROVE THIS. Because I saved ONE PM from that time we traded, one that I knew expressed he'd change. He deleted what I said, but I still remember my PM to him. I will report it to you Bobandbill, so you can see it. I don't want him seeing it.

    My Message went something like this:

    Hi NoToRious,
    I know you will go on to bigger and better things. I hope you take this Trading experience, and apply it to your life, past and present, and learn from it. I really wish you the best of luck with your Pokemon Career.
    He Responded with a PM that only Bobandbill will see. I can't risk NoToR seeing it because I know he will deny saying it. It's so unlike him, yet so like him.

    NoToRious, respond back with your defense.

  21. #1771
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    In abyss we're trampling u
    Posts
    146

    Default

    You really are manipulative yet you are trying to ignore what I said

    No where in the Blacklist does it say a scam needs to be recent.
    ^
    Nice now you are telling Mods what to do just because you want me out?

    He said If I was trading that Celebi after what happened it will sound stupid and I say yes ,so there is no need to repeat things over and over.

    Basically you didn't want to be compensated and so that's not my fault now.


    20307 Events ,and Continuing

  22. #1772
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    From the land down under...
    Posts
    6,838

    Default

    No where in the Blacklist does it say a scam needs to be recent.
    That is why it needs more discussion because the whole thing is...messy.

    Nonetheless, I still am not inclined to act on something that happened over half a year ago when it happened before the previous accusations. You had all that time to report it, yet it only came up now and that in itself is iffy to me. It basically is asking for a ban on something that had already been decided upon half a year ago, and the only new thing in addition to this old incident thus far is a possible trading of a not-UT Pokemon which doesn't yet have anything 100% conclusive. He offered tradebacks on those hacked Pokemon and nobody told me with proof they asked for one and was refused, so in a way that case is still closed. Still to see on the other stuff, but that's my current take on it.

    Same would be with any report of any other matter elsewhere on the forum. If someone suddenly says 'this person called me names half a year ago!' we'd firstly think 'well...whyever didn't you report it in the first place?'.
    Same as my previous post, he's looking for a pity party (excuse the language).
    And if so I'm really just ignoring such posts (as I did in the previous instance too) so pretty pointless if that was the case.
    This is what I'm looking for, NoToRious. This right here is what I am looking for. This is his confession. And guess what? I agree that he offered me a replacement. I agree I told him "I Don't want one".

    I dissagree though because I honestly thought you had changed. Did I think you would change? YES x1000.

    ...and I CAN PROVE THIS. Because I saved ONE PM from that time we traded, one that I knew expressed he'd change. He deleted what I said, but I still remember my PM to him. I will report it to you Bobandbill, so you can see it. I don't want him seeing it.
    Looking at this PM, still would want more context tbh (no record of sent PM or any reply you made to it, etc?). At any rate still unsure what this has to do with any trade infringements made after the previous accusations.

    NotoriousBrawl, any word on this PM that Rayce mentioned above though? If you mentioned it in that post I don't understand it.

    I'm going back to my assignments for now.

    A parody of the Pokemon Colosseum game, full of pastries and Miror B.
    Completed. Four times winner of Best Comedy/Funniest Fic.


    Other Fics
    Unfortunately Blue | Notice: Keep Out | Turnabout Assumptions
    Song Parodies | Snapshots | Fairy Tale (new!)

    Check out this Pokemon Magazine! Looking for contributors!
    Why should you? Well, Wynaut? Check the forums too!
    Current article: From RSE to ORAS - Top Ten Wanted Improvements!
    Avatar by minty-fivestar on DA, with edited background/cropping. Fic banner by cieux.

  23. #1773
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    In abyss we're trampling u
    Posts
    146

    Default

    It basically is asking for a ban on something that had already been decided upon half a year ago
    Now you're talking . Basically he wants to ban me that's all.

    That's Rayce's ultimate goal and nothing else. I just find it wired why didn't he agreed to do either a trade-back or replacement not to mention his hack XD SHINY dogs which he admitted already in his thread and mentioned he wanted to make it up for those who traded those dogs to. So why ME only? This is so pointless Bob his so called Braw's hacker propaganda won't work though ...

    Bob! AGAIN!!!!! I contacted him ages ago and told him I'm willing to offer a replacement or we simply can do a trade-back and now he's afraid of showing me the PM for some reason LoL.


    I'm lost


    20307 Events ,and Continuing

  24. #1774
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    England
    Posts
    43

    Default

    Glad you guys are making progress and this is actual discussion unlike the last time. If these things were brought up when they should have been I'm pretty sure Brawl would have got a ban (I'm surprised they didn't hence why I'm surprised he didn't get a ban), but they weren't so he didn't. Bit too late now 10 months down the line I think. Has Brawl actually done anything wrong at all since november?


    I now have a GBA events shop on serebii! Check it out!!! Expect huge updates soon.
    I have well over 20000 event Pokémon,
    Including over 3000 on GBA saves.

    If you like event trading, you should be a member of these sites: PokemonSecure (my name there is Bradnock)
    PokemonPlus (say I referred you please )


  25. #1775
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    In abyss we're trampling u
    Posts
    146

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DannyB01 View Post
    Glad you guys are making progress and this is actual discussion unlike the last time. If these things were brought up when they should have been I'm pretty sure Brawl would have got a ban (I'm surprised they didn't hence why I'm surprised he didn't get a ban), but they weren't so he didn't. Bit too late now 10 months down the line I think. Has Brawl actually done anything wrong at all since november?
    ^
    Exactly! I have already compensated people who wanted to get replacement which is good I think. It's not my fault if he didn't want to be compensated
    I agree that he offered me a replacement. I agree I told him "I Don't want one
    That's a solid proof he didn't want to be compensated.
    I do not think I need to say anything more after that because his issue is personal that's all.


    20307 Events ,and Continuing

Page 71 of 78 FirstFirst ... 2161676869707172737475 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •