Page 72 of 78 FirstFirst ... 2262686970717273747576 ... LastLast
Results 1,776 to 1,800 of 1933

Thread: Trade Forum Blacklist

  1. #1776
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    England
    Posts
    37

    Default

    @BrawL - the compensation isn't the problem, that means nothing. The problem is that you created a hack, lied about it and scammed people with it. You could compensate everyone with a set of PCNY wish on a GBA save and you still wouldn't have made up for it, knowingly scamming someone with a hack you made is literally the worst thing you can do in event trading. I'm just saying it's too late for anyone to fairly punish you, though genuinely you would've deserved a perm-ban at the time in my book. You're very lucky you got through the net.


    I now have a GBA events shop on serebii! Check it out!!! Expect huge updates soon.
    I have well over 20000 event Pok幦on,
    Including over 3000 on GBA saves.

    If you like event trading, you should be a member of these sites: PokemonSecure (my name there is Bradnock)
    PokemonPlus (say I referred you please )


  2. #1777
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    In abyss we're trampling u
    Posts
    64

    Default

    I didn't hack anything and if I did why would I ask DR to check them for me? I said I'm pretty much scammed as they are. The only thing I did wrong is giving the hacked Pokemon away and I compensated everyone who replied back and Rayce refused doing a trade back or getting compensated. Plus if I created a hacked it would sound stupid to do it again like what Bob said.
    Quote Originally Posted by DannyB01 View Post
    @BrawL - the compensation isn't the problem, that means nothing. The problem is that you created a hack, lied about it and scammed people with it. You could compensate everyone with a set of PCNY wish on a GBA save and you still wouldn't have made up for it, knowingly scamming someone with a hack you made is literally the worst thing you can do in event trading. I'm just saying it's too late for anyone to fairly punish you, though genuinely you would've deserved a perm-ban at the time in my book. You're very lucky you got through the net.


    20307 Events ,and Continuing

  3. #1778
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    England
    Posts
    37

    Default

    @Brawl - I didn't at first think you'd created the hack, but considering this is the first time you've actually denied it here I've become sceptical (I trust you now, but that's not what we're talking about). You haven't explained anything about why you said you got it from someone on a korean forum either (if you genuinely did, name the person and forum they're a member of, it shouldn't be too hard and you can do it in PM if you want). The only points you've really been addressing are the least important ones, I'd say start with how you got the celebi and why you were so confident it was legit to trade it. Anyway this is my point, the problem is "they think" you created the hack and traded it to them deliberately because there's so many things weird about what you said. For instance this whole "Kaphotics celebi" thing. I remember you saying that, and we'd all like to know why you did if it wasn't to make people think it was more trustworthy than it actually was.

    Not trying to be harsh on you by the way. I think it's important you address those points if you want people to believe your side of the story.
    Last edited by DannyB01; 6th September 2012 at 12:36 AM.


    I now have a GBA events shop on serebii! Check it out!!! Expect huge updates soon.
    I have well over 20000 event Pok幦on,
    Including over 3000 on GBA saves.

    If you like event trading, you should be a member of these sites: PokemonSecure (my name there is Bradnock)
    PokemonPlus (say I referred you please )


  4. #1779
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Die Vereinigten Staaten
    Posts
    219

    Default

    I PM'd some of my anonymous cases to PM you if they feel it right.

    DannyB01 with the >.>

    Quote Originally Posted by bobandbill View Post
    That is why it needs more discussion because the whole thing is...messy.
    Let us continue, by all means! I feel I've laid out the trading details, but is there anything in particular you would like clarified?

    Quote Originally Posted by bobandbill View Post
    Nonetheless, I still am not inclined to act on something that happened over half a year ago when it happened before the previous accusations.
    Quote Originally Posted by DannyB01 View Post
    I'm pretty sure Brawl would have got a ban (I'm surprised they didn't hence why I'm surprised he didn't get a ban), but they weren't so he didn't. Bit too late now 10 months down the line I think. Has Brawl actually done anything wrong at all since november?
    Not to escalate this to this level, but if someone was murdered a year ago, and reported it now, would you ignore it? Just a thought.

    Quote Originally Posted by bobandbill View Post
    And if so I'm really just ignoring such posts (as I did in the previous instance too) so pretty pointless if that was the case.
    Thanks for this, I'll stop my worrying on those ones and focus on the scam.

    ...okay, on to my response.

    Quote Originally Posted by bobandbill View Post
    Looking at this PM [...] still unsure what this has to do with any trade infringements made after the previous accusations.
    BrawL had stated that I didn't think he'd change. I sent him a very nice friendly PM to him, and he responded to it very immaturely. (That's the irony. Remember, I'm "just a 16-year-old kid running my mouth). That PM I reported simply showed that I cared for him, and really, honestly, hoped he would have changed. What a naive thought that was.

    Quote Originally Posted by NoToRiousBrawL View Post
    [...] and now he's afraid of showing me the PM for some reason LoL.
    Here's the PM you sent me, after I tried to leave you on good terms. Remember, that was only to show you I cared about you, to show that I didn't want to report you at that time. And, you remember this PM. You remember what I sent you. You remember every word of it. Why not tell them what I told you?

    Quote Originally Posted by NoToRiousBrawL View Post
    Exactly! I have already compensated people who wanted to get replacement which is good I think. It's not my fault if he didn't want to be compensated
    That's a solid proof he didn't want to be compensated.
    I do not think I need to say anything more after that because his issue is personal that's all.
    I said in my previous post I'd explain it if I needed to. This is pretty much what it boils down to.

    I did not want to be compensated. Why? You think it's fine to trade hacked Pokemon, just so long as they're compensated. You've traded hacked Pokemon MANY times to me, and come back with compensations.

    Am I supposed to think that it's fine, the way that works? You trade something that has been hacked, created outside the game with a program anyone can use, using near no effort, and I trade you with something I got, from the game, with my hard-earned sweat, just for you to say it's hacked now take this legal one I got a few hours ago?

    Where could you have miraculously gotten this legal one from overnight? Either you fine-tuned the hacks you gave out, or you scammed someone of their legal one for your hacked one. (Do you see what I'm saying here?)

    I can give two notable examples where he has done this. Both are interesting in their own way.
    1. - The Korean Janta's Golurk with the incorrect OT. He got a lot of notifications about what the correct OT should be, and got one with the correct OT overnight.

    ????

    2. - The Jolly Pokepark Jirachi. He got a complaint that it didn't have a 0 SID on Pokecheck. This one, to be exact. He comes back with a legal one overnight, just like the Golurk, and begins compensating everyone. DannyB01, would you kindly tell us about how rare Pokepark Jirachi's are, and how impossible they are to find?

    ...and here we are. Sorry for that side story, it's just showing how suspicious I became. The same happened with my Celebi, it was hacked, someone told him what it should've been, and he comes back next day with a legal one. Exactly why I chose not to be compensated, and hold my peace; he either hacked another one to look legal, or scammed another poor soul of their legal one. Can you understand why I didn't want to be compensated now?
    Last edited by Rayce; 6th September 2012 at 12:38 AM.

  5. #1780
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    In abyss we're trampling u
    Posts
    64

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DannyB01 View Post
    @Brawl - I didn't at first think you'd created the hack, but considering this is the first time you've actually denied it here I've become sceptical (I trust you now, but that's not what we're talking about). You haven't explained anything about why you said you got it from someone on a korean forum either (if you genuinely did, name the person and forum they're a member of, it shouldn't be too hard and you can do it in PM if you want). The only points you've really been addressing are the least important ones, I'd say start with how you got the celebi and why you were so confident it was legit to trade it. Anyway this is my point, the problem is "they think" you created the hack and traded it to them deliberately because there's so many things weird about what you said. For instance this whole "Kaphotics celebi" thing. I remember you saying that, and we'd all like to know why you did if it wasn't to make people think it was more trustworthy than it actually was.

    Not trying to be harsh on you by the way. I think it's important you address those points if you want people to believe your side of the story.
    NP You most certainly didn't

    I do not want to reveal my sources for two main reasons. First he isn't a registered member in here and he no longer trades so he left for good. Second is most people do not reveal their sources and even if they were scammed they would try to resolve the problem peacefully that's all. I'm sure you'd understand my point now.

    Okay you must have misunderstood what was going on. The hacked Celebi I had wasn't the one poeple called Kaphtic's this is the hacked one and I traded it to Rayce for his XD Shiny Dogs which are no confirmed to be hacked Yaay and his XD Hacked Flygon.

    Here is the picture of the serious one. As I recall you have already told us it's hacked ages ago before Rayce's issue comes into existence LoL BUT I guess you had forgtten ...

    Here is the Picture of the modest legit Celebi and if you remember Danny I sent you two Celebi one was the modest you said it's legit and DM26's Celebi. This is also another proof showing the modest Celebi was the legit one and the one I had along with the manaphy were hacked so can anyone tell me why is he continuing his conspiracy-theory prospective?
    ^ Bob this was the one I offered as a replacement but as you can see he refused. I just sent the Celebi to him via e-mail and Dan will be taking a look at it.

    Dan I sent you that modest Celebi again feel free to see wether it's legit or not even though you have already looked at it but just to be on the safe side.

    Now to @Rayce

    Not to escalate this to this level, but if someone was murdered a year ago, and reported it now, would you ignore it? Just a thought.
    Apparently you do not know what's is the difference between crimes and accidents so I guess I'm right to say you think I'm Ted Bundy.

    BrawL had stated that I didn't think he'd change. I sent him a very nice friendly PM to him, and he responded to it very immaturely. (That's the irony. Remember, I'm "just a 16-year-old kid running my mouth). That PM I reported simply showed that I cared for him, and really, honestly, hoped he would have changed. What a naive thought that was.
    You are now contradicting yourself you mentioned you don't want to be compensated then I said NP but I still find your current claim too fishy because of this
    This is what I'm looking for, NoToRious. This right here is what I am looking for. This is his confession. And guess what? I agree that he offered me a replacement. I agree I told him "I Don't want one".

    I dissagree though because I honestly thought you had changed. Did I think you would change? YES x1000.

    ...and I CAN PROVE THIS. Because I saved ONE PM from that time we traded, one that I knew expressed he'd change. He deleted what I said, but I still remember my PM to him. I will report it to you Bobandbill, so you can see it. I don't want him seeing it.
    That's not professional at all because I admitted my fault and made it up to everybody so why you? and do not forget your dogs are hacked too proof!.

    Remember, that was only to show you I cared about you, to show that I didn't want to report you at that time. And, you remember this PM. You remember what I sent you. You remember every word of it. Why not tell them what I told you?
    Still makes no sense Bob asked me about me asking you for replacement and you said no? And funnily enough after what you have done here and there you still care about me LoL .. I will be honestly I frankly do not care about your existence LoL. Suffice to see this picture to show who cares and who doesn't. FOR REALLY? Working on getting me off Serebii? because you're jealous = \ ....
    I said in my previous post I'd explain it if I needed to. This is pretty much what it boils down to.

    I did not want to be compensated. Why? You think it's fine to trade hacked Pokemon, just so long as they're compensated. You've traded hacked Pokemon MANY times to me, and come back with compensations.
    Bro sometimes hacked stuff comes off your hand and you don't know about them I contacted you several times telling you I found this and that? Just like your dogs sorry but I doesn't make sense applying your theory on me and denying it on your side.

    ..and here we are. Sorry for that side story, it's just showing how suspicious I became. The same happened with my Celebi, it was hacked, someone told him what it should've been, and he comes back next day with a legal one. Exactly why I chose not to be compensated, and hold my peace; he either hacked another one to look legal, or scammed another poor soul of their legal one. Can you understand why I didn't want to be compensated now?
    Everybody now knows that you have been trading hacks away just like me and I'm 100% sure you didn't do that on purpose. You have been trading hacks for a little way thus you have been lucky nobody reported you I did the best thing I could I contacted people and I have proofs and they got their replacement so why don't you at least try to make it up to everybody you scammed to start a new chapter in your pokemon career ,so to speak.

    I sent the Celebi to your e-mail Enjoy I don't want a compensation for the dogs

    Good luck ..

    EDIT PMed Skit about the source. I'm also interested to know your hacked shiny XDs.
    Last edited by NoToRiousBrawL; 6th September 2012 at 5:59 AM.


    20307 Events ,and Continuing

  6. #1781
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Die Vereinigten Staaten
    Posts
    219

    Default

    Haha. I laughed.

    Quote Originally Posted by NoToRiousBrawL View Post
    Okay you must have misunderstood what was going on. The hacked Celebi I had wasn't the one poeple called Kaphtic's this is the hacked one
    I never said it was. This is off topic, though.

    Here is the picture of the serious one. As I recall you have already told us it's hacked ages ago before Rayce's issue comes into existence LoL BUT I guess you had forgtten ...
    No... it's hacked. bobandbill confirmed that. And you're link is broken, anyway.

    Here is the Picture of the modest legit Celebi
    You are confusing legit and legal. See my OP for those definitions close-captioned at the bottom.

    and if you remember Danny I sent you two Celebi one was the modest you said it's legit and DM26's Celebi. This is also another proof showing the modest Celebi was the legit one and the one I had along with the manaphy were hacked so can anyone tell me why is he continuing his conspiracy-theory prospective?
    You're missing the point. That Celebi is LEGAL, not legit. Legal ones can be generated on Pokegen, which you claimed to have used, to look legal trough legality checkers.

    ^ Bob this was the one I offered as a replacement but as you can see he refused. I just sent the Celebi to him via e-mail and Dan will be taking a look at it.
    Dan I sent you that modest Celebi again feel free to see wether it's legit or not even though you have already looked at it but just to be on the safe side.
    It's no question it's LEGAL. It's a question of where you got it from, since you're looking really suspicious in my eyes. Why? This little baby...

    Quote Originally Posted by NoToRiousBrawL View Post
    I do not want to reveal my sources for two main reasons. First he isn't a registered member in here and he no longer trades so he left for good. Second is most people do not reveal their sources and even if they were scammed they would try to resolve the problem peacefully that's all. I'm sure you'd understand my point now.
    Exactly what you told me about the Korean Forum. You need to reveal you're sources one way or another, because like I said, you're really suspicious in my eyes.

    ...and seriously? A user not here who doesn't trade anymore. Am I supposed to believe that? This single lie has done it for me. Provide a source, or else you're a hacker.

  7. #1782
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    England
    Posts
    37

    Default

    @Rayce - this isn't like a murder. I can tell you want this addressed really badly but you've got to take each situation in context. As far as everything seems Brawl has been trading fairly for 10 months now and is well-liked by the community. The amount this will tarnish his reputation is punishment already.

    It depends when you're talking about the pokepark jirachi being traded and what he gave as compensation - would you mind telling me about when it was and the nature/characteristic/ID of the Jirachi (if possible)? Because the information about pokepark jirachis was actually wrong for a long time, and still most people won't know that. It was only when I got legit versions from Rabby in march 2011 that something seemed up. It must've taken about 6 months after that until I had all the picture proof of obtaining the jirachis etc. that the community (well, Secure) accepted that the ones around are most likely hacks based off incorrect information publicly available here and on bulbapedia. They are extremely rare events however and very very hard to get legit, probably the most rare GBA events other than Stamp as you needed to be selected after applying to get the jirachi through a magazine. However, things like teh Quiet 60731 pokepark jirachi I'm sure most collectors still don't realise has the wrong information, so if Brawl had traded that around it becomes more understandable. But it is fishy he'd get a legal one the day after his other one was found to be hacked if that is what happened.

    ---

    @Brawl - that modest celebi was certainly legal, though that doesn't nexessarily make it legit (ah it seems Rayce is pointing that out too, good stuff). The jolly one was an edit of that right? I think I remember and my position will be the same as it was back then.

    I understand about sources that's why I said PM would be ok. God knows I don't need any more sources anyway, and if they got the korean celebi themselves chances are Aglid's already friends with them. I think if there's a time you need to say now is it. Not saying because it's a contact, in this scenario, would NOT be understandable. Though you don't have to say it publicly. You don't even have to say it to me, you could tell a mod here and they could look into it. The mods here don't even really trade events so there's no reason not to.

    ---

    Get the feeling I'm going to be infracted for memberating or something here. Hopefully no one minds. :/
    Last edited by DannyB01; 6th September 2012 at 2:06 AM.


    I now have a GBA events shop on serebii! Check it out!!! Expect huge updates soon.
    I have well over 20000 event Pok幦on,
    Including over 3000 on GBA saves.

    If you like event trading, you should be a member of these sites: PokemonSecure (my name there is Bradnock)
    PokemonPlus (say I referred you please )


  8. #1783
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Morgan Freeman's house
    Posts
    888

    Default

    Before i stop coming to this part of the forums i just want to ask you Rayce why am i a "pity party" hmmm im not supporting anyone just making 1 clarification



    3DS XL FC for Pokemon Y 2595-0724-5772 IGN SmeargleRocks
    Shiny Number 1268

    I can offer gen6 cloning services, I will only clone what I don't have as glitch cloning can take awhile and be stressful

    Self caught shinies on Y 24
    first successfull (and accidental) MM Shelmet timid 31/1/19/31/31/31 4:25 pm EST 4/14/14
    Shiny XD Gale of Darkness Zubat caught September 17th 2012 @ 4:24 pm EST cave PokeSpot

    FUC* ALL HACKERS!!!
    ALL Gen6 6IV Event pokemon are hacked

  9. #1784
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Die Vereinigten Staaten
    Posts
    219

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DannyB01 View Post
    @Rayce - this isn't like a murder. I can tell you want this addressed really badly but you've got to take each situation in context. As far as everything seems Brawl has been trading fairly for 10 months now and is well-liked by the community. The amount this will tarnish his reputation is punishment already.
    Yes, and no. No, it's definitely not a murder case, and no, a tarnish on his record will hardly do anything. Ikhana's case provided the scratch on his record, but look at him now. He's just as fine. And I was using a hyperbolic-metaphor there. I definitely did not try to compare apples to oranges.

    It depends when you're talking about the pokepark jirachi being traded and what he gave as compensation - would you mind telling me about when it was and the nature/characteristic/ID of the Jirachi (if possible)? They are extremely rare events however and very very hard to get legit, probably the most rare GBA events other than Stamp as you needed to be selected after applying to get the jirachi through a magazine. However, things like teh Quiet 60731 pokepark jirachi I'm sure most collectors still don't realise has the wrong information, so if Brawl had traded that around it becomes more understandable. But it is fishy he'd get a legal one the day after his other one was found to be hacked if that is what happened.
    You mean Legal ones, because no one has the privilege of owning legit ones.

    Like the Lax 60731 one. But, you do agree, legal ones like the Lax one are hard to come by. And he came up with one the next day. It doesn't really match up for me.

    Quote Originally Posted by SmeargleRocks View Post
    Before i stop coming to this part of the forums i just want to ask you Rayce why am i a "pity party" hmmm im not supporting anyone just making 1 clarification
    "Pity Party" is a saying here around my area that means People giving mercy to someone because they are "good" or "have a good reputation". I did not mean that directly / harmfully, I just meant this is what happened last time. Sorry if I came across as different.



    Still waiting on your source.

  10. #1785
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Norway
    Posts
    8

    Default

    I haven't had the time to give a proper response here yet because of work, so I'm doing it now.
    I'll start with answering some of the posts here/write what I was thinking at the time when you guys posted:


    Brawl:

    Quote Originally Posted by NoToRiousBrawL View Post
    First off, Ikhana why are you reporting me for? Is it for those trade-back?
    No, it’s not. And you would know that if you actually read through my post.


    Quote Originally Posted by NoToRiousBrawL View Post
    Here's a proof of us doing a trade back making the issue shrink a bit
    Well I said no, so the “issue” will not “sink a bit” because this isn’t the issue at all.. So, you don’t need to post anymore screenprints of this tradeback or anything..


    Quote Originally Posted by NoToRiousBrawL View Post
    Here's my Sweety-heart Ikhana choosing her Pokemon
    ..uhm, ok. Enough now.


    Quote Originally Posted by NoToRiousBrawL View Post
    You now are telling us that I'm bothering you all the time? then what do you call that?! A trolling or just chatting?
    Chatting. Did you even read those post when you screenprinted them? I’m writing “Question!” and “Thanks for answering!”


    Quote Originally Posted by NoToRiousBrawL View Post
    Ikhana telling us the Celebi she got in Norway is the same as the British one
    Quote Originally Posted by DannyB01 View Post
    Her post about the norwegian celebi you might have found interesting, don't think it's fair to just call it annoying. Anyway people might be disappointed if they trade for it and it's pretty much the same as an english one they already have. There was no evidence of trolling in your posts
    Yes, and Brawl is not the only person I’ve told that. The “Norwegian Celebi” has been listed in many event-lists with wrong information. I was just trying to spread the word.


    Quote Originally Posted by NoToRiousBrawL View Post
    To speak on behalf the entire forum if you have gotten anything with me you should solve your problem with me directly
    Hah, I actually tried that once. Do you remember what your nice answer to me was? No? Here it is:




    Quote Originally Posted by NoToRiousBrawL View Post
    there is no point of using this thread people need it for something pretty much important than what you got in hand.
    Did you notice what “I got in hand” though? Didn’t seem like you did, because you never started defending my statement about you creating hacked pokemon and spreading them. Not at all. Why not? (Instead you just posted random pictures of random things I wasn’t even talking about..).


    Quote Originally Posted by NoToRiousBrawL View Post
    Another example to show and it's worthy to mention that Lord Zoroak said he isn't sure wether he got the Pokemon from BRAWL *the one you will do whatever it takes to ban* or another user.
    I guess this wasn’t too good of an example afterall, huh? Lord Zoroark reported you too here, because you were lying about this matter between you two.


    Quote Originally Posted by NoToRiousBrawL View Post
    You really are manipulative yet you are trying to ignore what I said
    ..AND YOU’RE NOT?!? O_O


    Quote Originally Posted by NoToRiousBrawL View Post
    I didn't hack anything and if I did why would I ask DR to check them for me?
    Ehem, maybe to check if they look “legal”? Just saying..


    Quote Originally Posted by NoToRiousBrawL View Post
    You should speak for your self not MOST of people are having problem with me it's just you and Rayce.
    Nope, we’re quite a few actually. Me and Rayce (and Lord Zoroark) were the only ones right now who was not afraid to report you again in this thread.
    Speaking of which, what happened to your shop-partners? Your shop got closed the day we posted… Hmmm..



    Smearglerocks:

    Quote Originally Posted by SmeargleRocks View Post
    Before i stop coming to this part of the forums i just want to ask you Rayce why am i a "pity party" hmmm im not supporting anyone just making 1 clarification
    Rayce already answered this, but I just wanna add:
    -Maybe you didn’t wanna seem that way, but Brawl kind of made you look that way because of his response:
    Quote Originally Posted by NoToRiousBrawL View Post
    Smeargle thanks for coming and stating what was going on unlike those who jumped and said woow Brawl is hacking without look at the conversation between us.



    Bond697:

    Quote Originally Posted by Bond697 View Post
    it's funny that you act like those pictures are some kind of evidence and we didn't want anyone to see it. i don't care if anyone sees it and neither does he, otherwise it wouldn't have been said publically. also, i see you left out your extremely rude, unwarranted behavior that got you banned. good job leaving that relevant piece of info out. not only did i have to ban you on pokecheck, but afterward you registered a new account on project pokemon to harass me, which i then had to ban as well. the one thing you said to me before being banned on pp is in rayce's post. i've never met a more two-faced person before.
    No you see, this is what Brawl does; he replies with posts of things that doesn’t even make sense, just to make us/the others look away from the real problem. He’s an expert on this. A true master, almost. I’m sorry you had to experience that side of him, as we also have. At the same time I’m also “kind of” happy for this to have happened, ‘cause we’re not so alone now. You have also seen it. So we’re not as crazy as we might think sometimes (especially when he starts to talk about random stuff here and act like the “nice guy” again..).


    Quote Originally Posted by Bond697 View Post
    this makes no sense at all.
    this makes no sense at all.
    That’s so funny. You remind me of myself when I had my war against him in January. I actually think I wrote something of the same sort..
    Quote Originally Posted by IkhanaGraveyard View Post
    ..I don't understand what you are saying. I need someone to translate that.
    Jupp, I did. Weird. O.o


    Quote Originally Posted by Bond697 View Post
    between the open, easy to see, and pretty creepy messaging about harassing another member and this really obvious hack trading, i'm mildly surprised this hasn't been taken care of already.
    Yeah well, obviously, you’re not alone.




    DannyB01:

    Quote Originally Posted by DannyB01 View Post
    However, that doesn't mean there's any excuse for the definite lying, swearing, hacking and scamming. What this looks like really is request for what was done ages ago to be re-addressed and BrawL to get the ban he was very lucky to avoid. I've not heard accounts since this mess in october/november of BrawL scamming people or doing anything fishy, he must be doing something right if he's become shop partners with one of the people who disliked him the most back then (h0wlw0lf).
    Well that’s the point; he’s NOT doing something right. He’s continuing with what he does best: scamming and lying. I have not been scammed recently, I’ve only got rude PMs and comments. But others have. These persons will not post here in this thread, but they have sent PMs to mods instead. I decided to post here again to bring it all back because of what I found about those Koreans back in October in all of those VMs.




    A SUMMARY OF EVERYTHING:

    Ikhana:
    - Wrote a post about re-reporting of Brawl because of :
    *Continuing harassing other members
    *Discovered obvious hacking-proof from VMs at Serebii

    Rayce:
    -Wrote a post about reporting Brawl to the Blacklisting because of:
    *Continuing harassing other members
    *Scamming/trading hacked pokemon

    Lord Zoroark:
    -Wrote a post about reporting Brawl to the Blacklisting because of:
    *Lying about trades to avoid reporting of scamming

    Brawl:
    -Denying and lying about the fact that the trade between him and Rayce was Banette for hacked Celebi (not hacked shiny dogs for hacked Celebi, which he wants us to think, because those are hacked too..)
    -Acting like a douche on other forums, an admin/a mod had to come here and tell us of recent happenings as a result of his “other side”, which is him being two-faced (as some of us has already experienced in the past).
    -Have not defended anything with proof etc about statements of him hacking Korean Celebi and Manaphy, which he “got from a Korean guy in person” in October, and that he was spreading around Serebii (these are facts from the forums & statements he’s written himself here)
    -He did have some fairly good points in his posts though:
        Spoiler:- quotes from Brawl:





    Last time, I prooved he gave out hacks, knowing they were hacks.

    Now I’m stating he made those hacks himself and spreaded them around in October, because it’s obvious he didn’t receive them from a Korean guy in person. He’s not prooved otherwise yet. He’s talking about anything and everything instead, running away from all the serious accusations and problems, again. And again and again and again.


    It’s so obvious he’s a hacker spreading around hacks it’s stupid. Stupidly obvious.
    Last edited by IkhanaGraveyard; 6th September 2012 at 10:15 PM.
    ~才Ikhana's Pokemon Collection!~才
    (UPDATED 01.01.13)


    Pearl FC: 3050 5561 7556
    Black FC: 3912 1503 8231
    ~Words create lies. Pain can be trusted.~

  11. #1786
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Goldenrod City
    Posts
    596

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by IkhanaGraveyard View Post
    I haven't had the time to give a proper response here yet because of work, so I'm doing it now.
    I'll start with answering some of the posts here/write what I was thinking at the time when you guys posted:


    Brawl:


    No, it’s not. And you would know that if you actually read through my post.



    Well I said no, so the “issue” will not “sink a bit” because this isn’t the issue at all.. So, you don’t need to post anymore screenprints of this tradeback or anything..



    ..uhm, ok. Enough now. ._.



    Chatting. Did you even read those post when you screenprinted them? I’m writing “Question!” and “Thanks for answering!”




    Yes, and Brawl is not the only person I’ve told that. The “Norwegian Celebi” has been listed in many event-lists with wrong information. I was just trying to spread the word.



    Hah, I actually tried that once. Do you remember what your nice answer to me was? No? Here it is:




    Did you notice what “I got in hand” though? Didn’t seem like you did, because you never started defending my statement about you creating hacked pokemon and spreading them. Not at all. Why not? (Instead you just posted random pictures of random things I wasn’t even talking about..).



    I guess this wasn’t too good of an example afterall, huh? Lord Zoroark reported you too here, because you were lying about this matter between you two.



    ..AND YOU’RE NOT?!? O_O



    Ehem, maybe to check if they look “legal”? >_>; Just saying..



    Nope, we’re quite a few actually. Me and Rayce (and Lord Zoroark) were the only ones right now who was not afraid to report you again in this thread.
    Speaking of which, what happened to your shop-partners? Your shop got closed the day we posted… Hmmm..



    Smearglerocks:


    Rayce already answered this, but I just wanna add:
    -Maybe you didn’t wanna seem that way, but Brawl kind of made you look that way because of his response..:





    Bond697:


    No you see, this is what Brawl does; he replies with posts of things that doesn’t even make sense, just to make us/the others look away from the real problem. He’s an expert on this. A true master, almost. I’m sorry you had to experience that side of him, as we also have. At the same time I’m also “kind of” happy for this to have happened, ‘cause we’re not so alone now. You have also seen it. So we’re not as crazy as we might think sometimes (especially when he starts to talk about random stuff here and act like the “nice guy” again..).



    That’s so funny. You remind me of me when I had my war against him in January. I actually think I wrote something of the same sort..

    Jupp, I did. Weird. O.o



    Yeah well, obviously, you’re not alone.




    DannyB01:


    Well that’s the point; he’s NOT doing something right. He’s continuing with what he does best: scamming and lying. I have not been scammed recently, I’ve only got rude PMs and comments. But others have. These persons will not post here in this thread, but they have sent PMs to mods instead. I decided to post here again to bring it all back because of what I found about those Koreans back in October in all of those VMs.




    A SUMMARY OF EVERYTHING:

    Ikhana:
    - Wrote a post about re-reporting of Brawl because of :
    *Continuing harassing other members
    *Discovered obvious hacking-proof from VMs at Serebii

    Rayce:
    -Wrote a post about reporting Brawl to the Blacklisting because of:
    *Continuing harassing other members
    *Scamming/trading hacked pokemon

    Lord Zoroark:
    -Wrote a post about reporting Brawl to the Blacklisting because of:
    *Lying about trades to avoid reporting of scamming

    Brawl:
    -Denying and lying about the fact that the trade between him and Rayce was Banette for hacked Celebi (not hacked shiny dogs for hacked Celebi , which he wants us to think, because those are hacked too..)
    -Acting like a douche on other forums, an admin/a mod had to come here and tell us of recent happenings as a result of his “other side”, which is him being two-faced (as some of us has already experienced in the past).
    -Have not defended anything with proof etc about statements of him hacking Korean Celebi and Manaphy, which he “got from a Korean guy in person” in October, and that he was spreading around Serebii (these are facts from the forums & statements he’s written himself here)
    -He did have some fairly good points though:
        Spoiler:- Best quotes:





    Last time, I prooved he gave out hacks, knowing they were hacks.

    Now I’m stating he made those hacks himself and spreaded them around in October, because it’s obvious he didn’t receive them from a Korean guy in person. He’s not prooved otherwise yet. He’s talking about anything and everything instead, running away from all the problems, again. And again and again and again.


    It’s so obvious he’s a hacker spreading around hacks it’s stupid. Stupidly obvious.
    Ive traded with him hundreds of times and I know him outside of serebii. He doesnt hack. Ive asked him in all honsty if this was true and he said he didnt hack anything. He is a good friend of mine and I know what its like to be traded hacks. I am rooting hacks out of my suply of pokemon I got a year ago still. Not from him. Every pokemon he has traded me was LEGIT. if u have problems with him, dont trade with him.
    For the best book recommendations!


    FC: 4167-5603-4051
    Gotta have one for me and one for one of my best friends on here!

    ~credit to Astral Shadow for buttons
    ~credit to CrystalNinetales for the userbar

  12. #1787
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Norway
    Posts
    8

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ambree View Post
    Ive traded with him hundreds of times and I know him outside of serebii. He doesnt hack. Ive asked him in all honsty if this was true and he said he didnt hack anything. He is a good friend of mine and I know what its like to be traded hacks. I am rooting hacks out of my suply of pokemon I got a year ago still. Not from him. Every pokemon he has traded me was LEGIT. if u have problems with him, dont trade with him.
    Eh. I think I'll just quote myself.

    Quote Originally Posted by IkhanaGraveyard View Post
    Don't start a flaming war here in this thread again, please. I had enough of it last time. Especially the "Brawl's a good guy what are you talking about BLABLABLA"-posts.
    and Rayce:

    Quote Originally Posted by Rayce View Post
    This problem is being ignored because of a common reason, as surveyed by myself; NoToRiousBrawL has escaped previous blacklisting cases because of personal bias. This is from users saying "he's a goooood trader!!! Plz dont BL him!! ;(".
    Last edited by IkhanaGraveyard; 6th September 2012 at 10:31 PM.
    ~才Ikhana's Pokemon Collection!~才
    (UPDATED 01.01.13)


    Pearl FC: 3050 5561 7556
    Black FC: 3912 1503 8231
    ~Words create lies. Pain can be trusted.~

  13. #1788
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    In abyss we're trampling u
    Posts
    64

    Default

    Nice so you decided to come back for more? is that the some kind of dare?
    No, it’s not. And you would know that if you actually read through my post.
    I don't need to read you post because it's too spammy making your claim personal other than related to Serebii.

    Well I said no, so the “issue” will not “sink a bit” because this isn’t the issue at all.. So, you don’t need to post anymore screenprints of this tradeback or anything..
    No! Me providing a proof you have gotten a compensated will fully deny your claim which has been repeatedly addressed over and over again so again your post makes no sense at all.

    Chatting. Did you even read those post when you screenprinted them? I’m writing “Question!” and “Thanks for answering!”
    Again makes no sense! because it's obvious you were trolling.

    Hah, I actually tried that once. Do you remember what your nice answer to me was? No? Here it is:
    Yes! I do remember and you've gotten your new Pokemon ,I still don't understand why you're providing this picture LoL.

    Did you notice what “I got in hand” though? Didn’t seem like you did, because you never started defending my statement about you creating hacked pokemon and spreading them. Not at all. Why not? (Instead you just posted random pictures of random things I wasn’t even talking about..).
    Pointless
    Danny said I didn't hack a thing so are you just trying to know my sources? Jealous? or is your problem personal? I guess so.

    Nope, we’re quite a few actually. Me and Rayce (and Lord Zoroark) were the only ones right now who was not afraid to report you again in this thread.
    Speaking of which, what happened to your shop-partners? Your shop got closed the day we posted… Hmmm..
    I'm not fallowing you at all. In your first post you said there are MANY people and now you are saying quite few? = \ .... Please stick to one.

    Off topic but just wanted to answer your question! We decided to go solo prior to the BL issue but still the BL issue was a good enhancement to do so.


    Rayce already answered this, but I just wanna add:
    -Maybe you didn’t wanna seem that way, but Brawl kind of made you look that way because of his response..:
    ^ Pointless just trying to add mud to water but I still find it quite understandable cause your issue is PERSONAL.

    -Acting like a douche on other forums, an admin/a mod had to come here and tell us of recent happenings as a result of his “other side”, which is him being two-faced (as some of us has already experienced in the past).
    I will report you for calling me a douche ,letting you know and that's n't cute baby girl.
    -Have not defended anything with proof etc about statements of him hacking Korean Celebi and Manaphy, which he “got from a Korean guy in person” in October, and that he was spreading around Serebii (these are facts from the forums & statements he’s written himself here)
    -He did have some fairly good points though:
    So now you are trying to tell us your conscious woke up and you decided to report me? And what after getting your Pokemon? That's again pointless ,but still Impressive!. At least I corrected my fault and fixed the problem basically your ultimate go is to ban me?

    Just to sum up your claim :-
    1- You have gotten no problem with me recently and you have been compensated may I ask why you came back for me again and again? And guess what you just decided to report when Rayce told you to do so.
    2- To make that simple to you a bit the BL thread is to be used for unsolved issues which makes your claim personal once more.
    3- Your rudeness is really obvious and I won't let that go BTW.

    This problem is being ignored because of a common reason, as surveyed by myself; NoToRiousBrawL has escaped previous blacklisting cases because of personal bias. This is from users saying "he's a goooood trader!!! Plz dont BL him!! ;(".
    I'm glad people who trust me say that so again your claims has nothing to do with SPPF.

        Spoiler:- Quotes:



    Oh Ikhana btw you have also been scammed with those shiny XD dogs try to get replacement before you run out of time.

    EDIT
    Since you're continuing your rude approach and useless argument I'm done. GDL
    Last edited by NoToRiousBrawL; 6th September 2012 at 11:43 PM.


    20307 Events ,and Continuing

  14. #1789
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Norway
    Posts
    8

    Default

    WooooooOOoOooOw... Seriously?

    This is me and Brawl:

    Ikhana: "I've told you many times, tomatoes are red.."
    Brawl: "What are you talking about? Bananas are yellow!"

    I know I shouldn't keep answering you , because no matter how much I talk about something, you're starting to talk about something else.
    It's almost amazing.

    Quote Originally Posted by NoToRiousBrawL View Post
    Nice so you decided to come back for more? is that the some kind of dare?
    ..no, did I say so?

    Quote Originally Posted by NoToRiousBrawL View Post
    I don't need to read you post because it's too spammy making your claim personal other than related to Serebii.
    If you don't need to read my post, then you most definitely don't need to answer it.


    Quote Originally Posted by NoToRiousBrawL View Post
    No! Me providing a proof you have gotten a compensated will fully deny your claim which has been repeatedly addressed over and over again so again your post makes no sense at all.
    Brawl, seriously, WHERE in my text am I talking about this tradeback/the compensated pokemon/my claim ? WHERE? Please show me.

    Quote Originally Posted by NoToRiousBrawL View Post
    Again makes no sense! because it's obvious you were trolling.
    So, when a person comes to your shop and asks you a question, and thanks you for answering his or her question; is that person "trolling" ? OK.


    Quote Originally Posted by NoToRiousBrawL View Post
    Yes! I do remember and you've gotten your new Pokemon ,I still don't understand why you're providing this picture LoL.
    Good! You remember! Do you remember that when I got that answer from you, I reported you here? And do you remember that I DID NOT get the new pokemon from YOU, but from your partner?

    Quote Originally Posted by NoToRiousBrawL View Post
    Pointless
    Danny said I didn't hack a thing so are you just trying to know my sources? Jealous? or is your problem personal? I guess so.
    "Danny said I didn't hack a thing"? ..what? I don't even know what you're saying right now.
    I want you to proove you didn't hack them yourself. You told kevin and those guys you had many Manaphys with different natures.. You even told me that. You even had one with a weird OT. And you got all of those from a Korean guy in person. Ehh.


    Quote Originally Posted by NoToRiousBrawL View Post
    I'm not fallowing you at all. In your first post you said there are MANY people and now you are saying quite few? = \ .... Please stick to one.
    Okay, Brawl, I know you're going to hate me now, I know you don't like me to tell you about English expressions and so, but I have to:

    "quite a few" =
    An indefinite and somewhat large number; more than a few but fewer than a lot; a fair number of.
    I've watched quite a few basketball games in my time.

    Quote Originally Posted by NoToRiousBrawL View Post
    I will report you for calling me a douche ,letting you know and that's n't cute baby girl.
    Oh, let me rephrase that:
    You're a douche for calling me a witch. (..and.. cute.. baby girl..?)



    Quote Originally Posted by NoToRiousBrawL View Post
    Oh Ikhana btw you have also been scammed with those shiny XD dogs try to get replacement before you run out of time.
    Oh. About that..
    You gave me the hacked Flygon, right?
    ~才Ikhana's Pokemon Collection!~才
    (UPDATED 01.01.13)


    Pearl FC: 3050 5561 7556
    Black FC: 3912 1503 8231
    ~Words create lies. Pain can be trusted.~

  15. #1790
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Canada eh
    Posts
    49

    Default

    You guys need to stop writing essays on here, just trade back and quit trying to just ban each other lets get along.
    Pokemon black friend code - 5286 3574 5008
    Check out my trade thread!
    Trade shop of awesomeness!

  16. #1791
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Die Vereinigten Staaten
    Posts
    219

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by NoToRiousBrawL View Post
    That's not professional at all because I admitted my fault and made it up to everybody so why you? and do not forget your dogs are hacked too proof!.
    I'm not professional? At least I post a new topic instead of editing my old one. And talk proper English. And have my links working. And provide all information when asked. And stay on topic. And don't get others to "whiteknight".
    It's no mistake the Shiny Colosseum Raikou, Suicune, and Entei were hacked. You're putting fools gold in your Trophy Case. I JUST found out that day because a user "Whizkid" kindly uploaded them with his Flashcart to check the legality. But this is off topic.

    Quote Originally Posted by NoToRiousBrawL View Post
    Still makes no sense Bob asked me about me asking you for replacement and you said no? And funnily enough after what you have done here and there you still care about me LoL .. I will be honestly I frankly do not care about your existence LoL. Suffice to see this picture to show who cares and who doesn't. FOR REALLY? Working on getting me off Serebii? because you're jealous = \
    [...]
    EDIT PMed Skit about the source. I'm also interested to know your hacked shiny XDs.
    Am I jealous of your list? You've gotten a lot of good stuff; However, since you haven't provided a legitimate source for your Events, I believe they're all hacked. Therefore, I cannot be jealous of hacks.

    ...and WHY did you PM SkittyonWailord? They're not looking over this case (as far as I know).

    You want to know about my Colosseum Pokemon? I got them from Ginji. It's not recorded in my log because I asked him for them. The Magcargo? Turlis12. Togetic? MagusChild. I revealed my sources quite simply, however you've failed to identify ONE yours.


    Quote Originally Posted by NoToRiousBrawL View Post
    Bro sometimes hacked stuff comes off your hand and you don't know about them I contacted you several times telling you I found this and that? Just like your dogs sorry but I doesn't make sense applying your theory on me and denying it on your side.
    Correct. Absolutely. I agree with this. However, you have not provided a source from which you got these from. I can easily tell you who traded these to me, you can't. You didn't accidentally trade them.

    ...so, I will ask SkittyonWailord to provide the source. Skitty, may I know this source of his? If he "doesn't trade anymore" you should have no worries of me trading with them.

    If that source can in any way be claimed illegitimate, then you're a hacker. Quite simply. Even this way how it takes you a day to finally name a source is very, very sketchy.

    Quote Originally Posted by Elements115 View Post
    You guys need to stop writing essays on here, just trade back and quit trying to just ban each other lets get along.
    Quote Originally Posted by hades666 View Post
    yeah i agree get a life kiss a girl have sex you guys are lowlife
    Quote Originally Posted by Rayce
    Before I explain my part, I need to make sure to state that only NoToRiousBrawL and Serebii Moderators may post after myself. We do not wish to start a flame war, and we only want Moderator intervention and BrawL's defense.
    If you have nothing to contribute, don't post. Stay out of this.

  17. #1792
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    In abyss we're trampling u
    Posts
    64

    Default

    I'm not professional? At least I post a new topic instead of editing my old one. And talk proper English. And have my links working. And provide all information when asked. And stay on topic. And don't get others to "whiteknight".
    It's no mistake the Shiny Colosseum Raikou, Suicune, and Entei were hacked. You're putting fools gold in your Trophy Case. I JUST found out that day because a user "Whizkid" kindly uploaded them with his Flashcart to check the legality. But this is off topic.
    Calm down
    The trade was your shiny XD Dogs and Flygon for the Celebi which means you scammed me not only once ,twice,or thrice but 4 times and now you're trying to conceal this fact from the mods and people. I'm not sure wether to believe your excuse or not because you have been trading those Pokemon away to loads of people which means you scammed them. As for Nero Banette, I traded my Korean Porygon for it so again don't fool people to get some attention thinking you're " Rayce the lovely yound man ".

    don't get others to "whiteknight"
    The only person I asked him to post at the was SmeargleRocks and you treated him in such an immature way = \

    ...so, I will ask SkittyonWailord to provide the source. Skitty, may I know this source of his? If he "doesn't trade anymore" you should have no worries of me trading with them.

    If that source can in any way be claimed illegitimate, then you're a hacker. Quite simply. Even this way how it takes you a day to finally name a source is very, very sketchy.
    Everybody reading this ^ DO YOU GET IT? DO U GET IT? When he reported me here he wanted to ban me ._. and he forgot the fact that he's been trading hacks for almost a year but now he only wants to know the source that's all. If you really cared about the others why don't you mention the name of your source? Nobody is going to trade with him though :P ..

    I don't think I need to say anything more and I don't want replacements for the dogs so GDL I'm done at this point.


    20307 Events ,and Continuing

  18. #1793
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Die Vereinigten Staaten
    Posts
    219

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by NoToRiousBrawL View Post
    Calm down
    The trade was your shiny XD Dogs and Flygon for the Celebi which means you scammed me not only once ,twice,or thrice but 4 times and now you're trying to conceal this fact from the mods and people. I'm not sure wether to believe your excuse or not because you have been trading those Pokemon away to loads of people which means you scammed them. As for Nero Banette, I traded my Korean Porygon for it so again don't fool people to get some attention thinking you're " Rayce the lovely yound man ".
    I am completely calm.
    It most certainly was not that trade. Hey, I have it on my Trade Log from that time. It was my Korean Banette for your Korean Celebi. Quit denying that, you're trying to change the subject and hide the facts. And hey, this wouldn't be the first time you've lied. Or the second. Heck, I don't think this would even be the fifth.

    Quote Originally Posted by NoToRiousBrawL View Post
    The only person I asked him to post at the was SmeargleRocks and you treated him in such an immature way = \
    I believe I responded to him with a lot of courtesy.


    Quote Originally Posted by NoToRiousBrawL View Post
    Everybody reading this ^ DO YOU GET IT? DO U GET IT? When he reported me here he wanted to ban me ._. and he forgot the fact that he's been trading hacks for almost a year but now he only wants to know the source that's all. If you really cared about the others why don't you mention the name of your source?
    I did name my sources. Maybe you missed it. But you still haven't told me yours. I really wish you'd learn Honesty is the best policy.

    You said yourself he doesn't trade anymore, so what's the risk of revealing your source? If you hacked them yourself, it's just better to say you did.

    ...oh, and another thing: you haven't defended yourself once. All you've been doing is attacking me for stuff I can prove to you is a lie. And hey, I'm sick of it. Now, I can openly say I want you banned. You're not wanting to answer my point, Lord Zoroark's point, and Ikhana's point we have all been stating. I'd really like answers, not tangents of it.

  19. #1794
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    England
    Posts
    37

    Default

    @Rayce - No I think you missed my point about the pokepark jirachis entirely, the lax one isn't really legal, everything around has movesets that are the same as the one listed here on serebii and bulbapedia, but the actual moveset is different - means with 99.99% certainty or so those are all hacked based off information that was found online with a search. In fact looking at the legit moveset it seems the ones in circulation have an impossible moveset considering what was actually given out at the event, so I can say for sure they're all hacks. Also, I don't call anything of mine actually legit, you don't really need to correct me if I say that word occasionally though! lol I have ones with picture proof of pokepark tickets, going to the pokepark, the distribution area and the very magazines used to send off the application forms to be eligible to receive the jirachis (this person was lucky and 'won' the opportunity to get both effectively) - it's about as close to legit as you can come anyway.

    @Brawl - I never said you didn't hack anything, in fact I said the opposite at one point. I'm not saying you did, but it certainly looks possible that you did way back when - if not probable.

    You guys both need to stop replying to petty things you've said. Only address the actual points, don't bother with the "Oh you're back, was it a dare?", "No, did I say it was?" kind of stuff cos it just looks like a flame war's about to start.

    @hades666 - that was an unnecessary post and you may want to delete it before it's seen by the wrong people.


    The eevee thing could have been an honest mistake from either party anywhere down the line and I think the matter should be dropped personally. If anything it wouldn't make sense for Brawl to lie about that being T or UT because it's so inconsequential compared to other ways of scamming. Zoroark sounds like he did get a slightly trained one, but it's possible he used it and forgot also.

    The important thing is the origin of the celebi. Brawl's sources do sound plausible, in fact I believe where he got the modest celebi from. But I still don't know two things:

    1. Why did he say it was from a korean forum?
    2. Why did he ever call it Kaphotics' celebi? (was it even Brawl who said that first?)

    Brawl just answer those points directly. Shouldn't have to be a long post if you've not got anything to hide. If you bent the truth a bit we'll all just have to get over it.


    I now have a GBA events shop on serebii! Check it out!!! Expect huge updates soon.
    I have well over 20000 event Pok幦on,
    Including over 3000 on GBA saves.

    If you like event trading, you should be a member of these sites: PokemonSecure (my name there is Bradnock)
    PokemonPlus (say I referred you please )


  20. #1795
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    England, United Kingdom
    Posts
    389

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mogan3 View Post
    im just puttin this out there notorious barwl doesnt hack i have traded with him a few time and never have got a hack so this guy just hate notorious so this discusiion is stupid
    This is a terrible argument. You're basically saying that you've traded with him a few times and never received a hack so therefore he isn't a hacker and anyone who accuses him of such is an idiot. Please, form a good point or don't get involved.

    I would like to add that I'm not getting into this entire discussion because it doesn't concern me. NoToRious has been very good to me throughout the short time I have been here and so I respect him as a trader. I am also on good terms with Rayce and we have traded numerous times. I have no reason or desire to suspect either of them of any wrongdoing.

  21. #1796
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Charicific Valley, Johto
    Posts
    241

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ninjames View Post
    This is a terrible argument. You're basically saying that you've traded with him a few times and never received a hack so therefore he isn't a hacker and anyone who accuses him of such is an idiot. Please, form a good point or don't get involved.

    I would like to add that I'm not getting into this entire discussion because it doesn't concern me. NoToRious has been very good to me throughout the short time I have been here and so I respect him as a trader. I am also on good terms with Rayce and we have traded numerous times. I have no reason or desire to suspect either of them of any wrongdoing.
    I agree completely with James. I have traded with both NoToRiousBrawL and with Rayce and nothing has come up with either of them. I am on good teams with both of them. I have traded over 100 times with BrawL and a good deal with Rayce also. I personally think this whole thing should be dropped. I too am feeling a huge flame war coming up that will not only include two of the most respected traders on Serebii and other places, but a good deal of the trading community, thus destroying friendships made between traders. I would not like to see this happen and I doubt most other people would, too. You are both excellent traders and I would hate to see either of you banned.

    Also, if you have not traded a good deal with either of these people, or do not know them well, please stay out of the conversation. It is just clogging the Blacklist with things that cannot be used against or for either person.

    White FC: 4728-9093-6439
    Black FC: 3182-0667-6113
    White 2 FC: 1206-7086-4447
    3DS FC: 2380-3774-8245

  22. #1797
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    From the land down under...
    Posts
    7,121

    Default

    Hey guys

    Going to properly reply tomorrow to newer stuff (and speak to Skitty too if I can) but while I am here enjoy having your posts deleted and infracted for whiteknighting and hence spamming, people on both sides of the argument.

    If you don't have a claim about them giving you a hacked Pokemon with evidence that is recent or the claim is not about you, then you really shouldn't be posting. Exceptions are made for those who talk sensibly during it, but whiteknighting isn't included in that. We don't care if someone traded nicely with you personally a few times. Plus it makes it much harder for us to actually follow what is being said!

    Or see the above post! That is a sensible post right there.


    Also; if you actually have proof that someone has asked you to post here to say so-and-so is innocent or whatnot then report it, don't just post a claim here with no backing.
    Last edited by bobandbill; 8th September 2012 at 5:41 PM.

    A parody of the Pokemon Colosseum game, full of pastries and Miror B.
    Completed. Four times winner of Best Comedy/Funniest Fic.

    The BBS Forums! Join in!

    Tied to this Pokemon Magazine! Looking for contributors - check it out!
    Why should you? Well, Wynaut?
    Current Article: From RSE to ORAS - what has improved? We look at aspects that changed for better or worse.
    Previous Article: Dude, where's my Game Corner? Learn why you can't gamble in ORAS. =(
    Avatar: minty-fivestar on DA, edited background/cropping. Fic banner: cieux.


  23. #1798
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    From the land down under...
    Posts
    7,121

    Default

    Double post for great justice! (Well, I said I would post about it and nobody did since then, so doing this so it isn't accidentally unnoticed or something). Bit late with this so sorry about that, had other stuff going on. Just a few select replies as a lot of the above is pretty pointless or irrelevant anyways.
    I PM'd some of my anonymous cases to PM you if they feel it right.
    On this note, so far the only person to come forward to say 'he gave me hacks after January' hasn't yet gotten back to me about proof any of those trades actually happened, so still waiting on that. Something though I guess? We shall see.

    Regarding this:
    Not to escalate this to this level, but if someone was murdered a year ago, and reported it now, would you ignore it? Just a thought.
    And followed by this:
    Yes, and no. No, it's definitely not a murder case, and no, a tarnish on his record will hardly do anything. Ikhana's case provided the scratch on his record, but look at him now. He's just as fine. And I was using a hyperbolic-metaphor there. I definitely did not try to compare apples to oranges.
    Not comparing apples to oranges... if so, then why bring it up? I'd say that if you say 'what about murder' you are trying to compare something there. =|

    On that note; no, I would not ignore a murder. Partly because forums do not run quite like a typical (western?) justice system, and partly because Pokemon trades is just a tad less serious a matter than, you know, murder.

    That and in this case the previous hacking case was dealt with. Maybe an also off but at least closer case is someone doing graffiti, and then they get caught after doing it a few times and get their penalty. Later on someone says 'hey guys I just found this other piece of graffiti nobody saw before done by the same guy before he got caught!'. In such cases I imagine he doesn't get arrested again as the previous case already punished him for the action.

    At any rate, nothing's likely to come from anything happening bac last October or whatnot due to that. As said, we want to know about any stuff done since then.
    The same happened with my Celebi, it was hacked, someone told him what it should've been, and he comes back next day with a legal one. Exactly why I chose not to be compensated, and hold my peace; he either hacked another one to look legal, or scammed another poor soul of their legal one. Can you understand why I didn't want to be compensated now?
    While it is suspect, there's always the chance he did just get them quickly, or alternatively he had them beforehand and was just trading hacked versions about until being caught out. Or as DannyB said:
    But it is fishy he'd get a legal one the day after his other one was found to be hacked if that is what happened.
    At the moment I can't say there is proof that the compensation was hacked, or that it was gotten by trading more hacked Pokemon/scamming others to get them.
    That's not professional at all because I admitted my fault and made it up to everybody so why you? and do not forget your dogs are hacked too proof!.
    I believe that was taken care by someone else at the time too? If so then like I said above, don't bring about old irrelevant cases too, please.
    EDIT PMed Skit about the source. I'm also interested to know your hacked shiny XDs.
    Got the forward from SoW about this, although I don't see any obvious proof a trade came from that person (anything remaining about that, NBrawl?), and wouldn't mind a link with the second source you mentioned too.
    Ikhana:
    - Wrote a post about re-reporting of Brawl because of :
    *Continuing harassing other members
    Last time, I prooved he gave out hacks, knowing they were hacks.

    Now Im stating he made those hacks himself and spreaded them around in October, because its obvious he didnt receive them from a Korean guy in person. Hes not prooved otherwise yet. Hes talking about anything and everything instead, running away from all the serious accusations and problems, again. And again and again and again.

    Its so obvious hes a hacker spreading around hacks its stupid. Stupidly obvious.
    @ The last point, no it isn't.

    That is, at the moment. Yes, it is obvious he hacked in the past. And he got his punishment then after much discussion between the mods. So why are you bringing up stuff in October? Sure, he hasn't proved yet who he received them from, but that doesn't mean any compensation he traded were not legit or that he made any other illegal trades since then.

    That and mind you him breaking other rules (be it spam, double posting, insulting others, etc) doesn't go here; that goes via the report button. This is only for current trade disputes, not old ones already dealt with and not stuff covered by other forum rules.

    That said, the both of you could kindly not reply to each other in future as it just makes for a waste of words in the end, what with the lame insults and arguing and lack of relevant infomation raised.

    I think that's everything I wanted to say for now?

    A parody of the Pokemon Colosseum game, full of pastries and Miror B.
    Completed. Four times winner of Best Comedy/Funniest Fic.

    The BBS Forums! Join in!

    Tied to this Pokemon Magazine! Looking for contributors - check it out!
    Why should you? Well, Wynaut?
    Current Article: From RSE to ORAS - what has improved? We look at aspects that changed for better or worse.
    Previous Article: Dude, where's my Game Corner? Learn why you can't gamble in ORAS. =(
    Avatar: minty-fivestar on DA, edited background/cropping. Fic banner: cieux.


  24. #1799
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Die Vereinigten Staaten
    Posts
    219

    Default

    Just curious, you're a movie nut, eh?
    Quote Originally Posted by bobandbill View Post
    On this note, so far the only person to come forward to say 'he gave me hacks after January' hasn't yet gotten back to me about proof any of those trades actually happened, so still waiting on that. Something though I guess?
    Correct, of my three people, one said they'd respond.

    Quote Originally Posted by bobandbill View Post
    On that note; no, I would not ignore a murder. Partly because forums do not run quite like a typical (western?) justice system, and partly because Pokemon trades is just a tad less serious a matter than, you know, murder.
    I'd hope it's not as serious, haha.

    Like I said, Movie nut? I'm kinda imagining a group of people with rifles around a fire, awaiting a man's judgement (Gallipoli?)

    Quote Originally Posted by bobandbill View Post
    At the moment I can't say there is proof that the compensation was hacked, or that it was gotten by trading more hacked Pokemon/scamming others to get them.
    Right, just my cautions.

    Quote Originally Posted by bobandbill View Post
    Got the forward from SoW about this, although I don't see any obvious proof a trade came from that person (anything remaining about that, NBrawl?), and wouldn't mind a link with the second source you mentioned too.
    I'd like a little information on this guy as well. Obviously, he has rights to his privacy, so if not, then that's fine.
    (He's gone for good anyway...)

    Quote Originally Posted by bobandbill View Post
    That said, the both of you could kindly not reply to each other in future as it just makes for a waste of words in the end, what with the lame insults and arguing and lack of relevant infomation raised.
    As you can guess, this is not the result I'm looking for. With all due respect, I'm kinda surprised someone like him is still on here. He's proved a hacker, he's proved a liar, he's very disrespectful, and he's immature. It surprises me.

    ...and you know the irony behind this? He knows his limit was met. He will PM me on another forum and tell me off all about this case.

    I'm certainly dissappointed about how this turned out. I really wished for better (or worse? I do? We're now husband and wife?), but I can see this will be taken no further, and I accept that. I'd like a word on where he honestly got his Celebi, whether his source actually was his source or not. Obviously, this is going no where else, so what's there to lose? It's all to confirm if my speculations, instincts, observations and judgement skills were correct. Don't really need exactly who, just would like to know if it is true or not that his PM'd source did trade with him. I'll definitely never talk to him, however the same cannot be said for him. He's been on my ignore list, but that is best I can do. I hope you, BrawL, will never talk to me ever again. (and I never have to come back here again). So, I guess i can close (partially) my case of all threats.

    Thank you bobandbill for your intervention, thank you SkittyonWailord for (inadvertently) helping out, thank you IkhanaGraveyard for being a great friend and Lord Zoroark for being inspirational to myself. And, both of you, it's great to see a voice of reason on the internet. Hopefully we can talk soon =P.
    Last edited by Rayce; 13th September 2012 at 5:13 AM.

  25. #1800
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    In abyss we're trampling u
    Posts
    64

    Default

    As you can guess, this is not the result I'm looking for. With all due respect, I'm kinda surprised someone like him is still on here. He's proved a hacker, he's proved a liar, he's very disrespectful, and he's immature. It surprises me.
    Just because I didn't tell you about my sources doesn't mean BRAWL is the subject of your "conspiracy theory" I've already stated that I'm going to talk to the MODS about it take it or leave it ,After all disclosing sources is something forbidden in my book.

    I don't think I need to say anything more and thanks for the good attitude you've been giving me throughout this issue .. GDL to u and your friends.


    20307 Events ,and Continuing

Page 72 of 78 FirstFirst ... 2262686970717273747576 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •