Page 89 of 92 FirstFirst ... 39798586878889909192 LastLast
Results 2,201 to 2,225 of 2277

Thread: Minecraft

The Xbox already has Fly-dashing which is absolutely brilliant and a feature I love immensely.

Quote Originally Posted by woot21 View Post
    Not gonna happen. Everything I've heard is that after the next update, which would be 1.2.4 and add The End and Ender Dragon, 4J is going to go separate from how the PC version has gone and do the updates how they want. Possibly doing stuff early, skipping some things, or even adding things that aren't in the PC version (not counting mods).
    I didn't take the time to read what was placed in the latest update, but I saw endstone and end portal frames in creative mode so I made the mistake of assuming the End and Ender Dragon were in the newest update. Spent forever finding a stronghold and then finding the portal room only to find out it doesn't work... I was pissed

GodDamnZilla

Hi.

Gotta love the new carts. TNT, Spawner and Dispenser. In. Minecarts. WUT.

~Banner by Sworn Metalhead~

Quote Originally Posted by Highway Hero View Post
    Hi.

Gotta love the new carts. TNT, Spawner and Dispenser. In. Minecarts. WUT.
    Eh, only really useful for traps and imo, you can't beat a good sand/gravel trap or volley of arrows as you'd have to get really inventive with a spawner cart.
    Quote Originally Posted by Huspoel View Post
    You're saying some really smart stuff there.

my username in minecraft is: Herobrine

Quote Originally Posted by Aurath8 View Post
    Eh, only really useful for traps and imo, you can't beat a good sand/gravel trap or volley of arrows as you'd have to get really inventive with a spawner cart.
    I've seen people talking about using the Dispenser carts and hoppers for transportation of items without filling your inventory.

woot21 out dawgs
    I have created a new word for the internet LOLE it means laugh out loud evily, if you think it is a good word copy and paste this into your sig. and use it. (started by woot21)
    I am the prince of all noobs. I am the dreaded super noob, fear my noobiness. I obey only my lord and master the king of all noobs, Magikarp.
    Quote Originally Posted by Blazios View Post
    And isn't Magikarp's Final Smash obvious? It's called:
        Spoiler:- Best move ever.:
    3DS FC: 2423-2730-4422
    Dream Address: 4500-3343-5150

I've seen people talking about using the Dispenser carts and hoppers for transportation of items without filling your inventory.

woot21 out dawgs
    Well I'm no way near that stage in development yet. I'm still etching out a frickin' massive cavern to make it somewhat explorable, and it keeps connecting back into itself and through other large cavern systems. Still once I actually start harvesting this place, it could be useful. At this rate though it'll 50 hours before I go above ground.

Then again, exploring these caverns does give me tons of stacks of cobblestone. Hmmm.
    *goes to build underground railway sytem*

According to news, the biggest thing Jeb and the lot are working on at the moment is fixing the lighting issues.
    In a (somewhat) recent snapshot, lighting was changed in a few ways. As a result, all players who got any snapshots after that suffer from severe FPS lag.

I wonder what's so difficult about changing it and whether or not they'll have the issues fixed by tomorrow.

Quote Originally Posted by EternalSword7 View Post
    According to news, the biggest thing Jeb and the lot are working on at the moment is fixing the lighting issues.
    In a (somewhat) recent snapshot, lighting was changed in a few ways. As a result, all players who got any snapshots after that suffer from severe FPS lag.

I wonder what's so difficult about changing it and whether or not they'll have the issues fixed by tomorrow.
    You mean I'll finally be able to use half-slabs properly without breaking down in tears?

Quote Originally Posted by positive-touch View Post
    You mean I'll finally be able to use half-slabs properly without breaking down in tears?
    I have the 360 version, so do you mind explaining what you mean? In the 360 version half slab still allow light through if you don't do them as a stack.

woot21 out dawgs
    I have created a new word for the internet LOLE it means laugh out loud evily, if you think it is a good word copy and paste this into your sig. and use it. (started by woot21)
    I am the prince of all noobs. I am the dreaded super noob, fear my noobiness. I obey only my lord and master the king of all noobs, Magikarp.
    Quote Originally Posted by Blazios View Post
    And isn't Magikarp's Final Smash obvious? It's called:
        Spoiler:- Best move ever.:
    3DS FC: 2423-2730-4422
    Dream Address: 4500-3343-5150

I have the 360 version, so do you mind explaining what you mean? In the 360 version half slab still allow light through if you don't do them as a stack.

woot21 out dawgs
    Putting half slabs on ceilings often causes the underside of it to become pitch black.

...you guys are still here...? I started this thread like... two years ago... what the hell...
    I wish there were still dinosaurs.
    My writing, please have a look if you're interested^^
    (I write sci-fi mainly, but other stuff like poetry too:3)

http://wattpad.com/user/Just_Testing

Quote Originally Posted by lvl 100 Charizard View Post
    ...you guys are still here...? I started this thread like... two years ago... what the hell...
    Yes. Do you have a problem with that? I'd hate to have to send Herobrine out to *ahem* take care of you.

There's a prerelease snapshot (which is rather odd considering the short time span) for 1.5.1. It's pretty much bug fixes (the big one for me is fix for those stupid white or dark lines that appear between blocks) and some small bits of programming to prepare games for the Minecraft Realms online expansion.

I am so glad a redstone block has been added. It as made a much more fun way to set up traps and open doors and etc. The 1.5 update scared me with the crash, but its good they fixed it.
    Does anyone know when SkytheKidRS is on his own server? His minigame playthroughs are inspiring for my own minigame or fortress creations.
        Spoiler:- Just- lol:

Minecraft 2.0 is coming!!
    Check out the change log at mojang.com

April fools?
    3DS friend code: 4441-9511-6350

Water safari with: Octillery, Gyrados and Frogadier.

Ω Pokemon Omega Ruby! Ω

Quote Originally Posted by sagittar View Post
    Minecraft 2.0 is coming!!
    Check out the change log at mojang.com

April fools?
    Come on, everybody knows 2.0 is a bit far away. 1.6 is coming though. All that I'v heard is new mobs, hopefully nothing like bats that are annoying, neutral and set you on fire when they fly through lava.

^^ http://fav.me/d60gkx8
    I just started to play Minecraft on my iPhone. Its pretty cool. I'm thinking of buying the full version that'll cost me $10.

May I just ask, how can ye kill them zombies ._.!! I don't know how. I tried burying myself, that didn't work coz they're still outside waiting for me ><

And also, is it true, if ye fell from like a lot of blocks high, will ye die? Even in the Creativity mode? nya~

Quote Originally Posted by PopPrincess_Lyra View Post
    ^^ http://fav.me/d60gkx8
    I just started to play Minecraft on my iPhone. Its pretty cool. I'm thinking of buying the full version that'll cost me $10.

May I just ask, how can ye kill them zombies ._.!! I don't know how. I tried burying myself, that didn't work coz they're still outside waiting for me ><

And also, is it true, if ye fell from like a lot of blocks high, will ye die? Even in the Creativity mode? nya~
    Make a sword, or if you're good, punch them to death. To make a sword, make a crafting table, then put a stick in the bottom square and a cobblestone in the 2 above it and boom: sword. If you're stuck underground then dig a few squares away, dig upwards and then run like hell. See if you can find a place to wait it out until daytime, at which point the zombies burn.

You cannot die in Creative mode, unless you fall into the Void. The void is simply put, below the map. There are holes in the bedrock, and if you fall through them then you'll slowly lose health until you die. Otherwise, you are invincible. In other modes you can fall some 17ish metres before you risk death, but I don't know the exact number.

If it wasn't April Fools, and was serious it would be released in a month or so. Thank god it wasn't I would quit Minecraft if it was.

Here is my newest build, took hours of collecting logs...
    http://anziliero.imgur.com/all/#_=_

I am currently building tunnels in another world and a wall in this one.
    Last edited by 5221A; 14th April 2013 at 1:54 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by 5221A View Post
    If it wasn't April Fools, and was serious it would be released in a month or so. Thank god it wasn't I would quit Minecraft if it was.

Here is my newest build, took hours of collecting logs...
    http://anziliero.imgur.com/all/#_=_

I am currently building tunnels in another world and a wall in this one.
    The pictures/images are not publically available apparently.

And Aurath8, PopPrincess_Lyra said she's playing on her iPhone, in which case, she doesn't need to position craftable items. It's convenient, but more lacking in enjoyment when you have the recipes on the right of thw screen.

So anybody up for some pc Minecraft? I can play for a few hours.
    THIS IS FOR MY NINTENDO 3DS HANDHELD SYSTEM 2664-2984-6619
    THIS IS FOR MY POKEMON WHITE VIDEO GAME Mike-0218-6703-3716

There was one time when I was playing on a flatland world on survival, and I had forgotten that looking at endermen aggros them because I play on Creative so often. So I looked at it, it charged at me and I panicked.

I have officially claimed Time Man!

I got really bored watching some movie and decided to play Minecraft: 360 Edition. Ended up buildin Viridian City from Pokemon FR/LG
    THIS IS FOR MY NINTENDO 3DS HANDHELD SYSTEM 2664-2984-6619
    THIS IS FOR MY POKEMON WHITE VIDEO GAME Mike-0218-6703-3716

Quote Originally Posted by the3rdH0kage View Post
    I got really bored watching some movie and decided to play Minecraft: 360 Edition. Ended up buildin Viridian City from Pokemon FR/LG
    Nice. ....
    Sig edited due to exceeding height limit. Read the signature rules before editing your signature.

Quote Originally Posted by the3rdH0kage View Post
    Wow,good job! Any screenshots?

I really like quickness of placing blocks on my MCPE on my tablet. It's easier than so on the iPhone since it's a bigger plane to work on. I'm working on Stadiums and buildings for the first time and I've found serious problems between my creations and actual server creations I've seen so I've been tearing down my creations to edit them.

Page 89 of 92 FirstFirst ... 39798586878889909192 LastLast