Page 90 of 92 FirstFirst ... 408086878889909192 LastLast
Results 2,226 to 2,250 of 2277

Thread: Minecraft

Quote Originally Posted by the3rdH0kage View Post
    I got really bored watching some movie and decided to play Minecraft: 360 Edition. Ended up buildin Viridian City from Pokemon FR/LG
    Woah.. Nice job, the only city/town from a game I've made is Armadillo from Red Dead Redemption.

On a side note I've been playing alot of survival pvp type games on 360, out of 5 i've been in I won 3 so I'm not terrible :P
    Riding the Omega Ruby Hype Train Choo Choo

Hey guys! Ima gonna attempt to make a "Good" building on minecraft. Il post images when done!
    Heart Of Crystal!

My Current Challenges:

Megan's (My Sis) Challenges:

Pokemon Platinum Nuzlocke:

I spawned a wolf on a superflat world and tamed it. I named him Timmy, After that I went off to finish building a house made on creative mode. I made a little outside area and you can jump into my pool which is 10 blocks down. I jumped in (Also I made the pool 5 blocks deep) and Tim followed me because I forgot to sit him down! His dead now. I finished making my house and made the top area which is HIGGGHHHHH up and I also made a grave for Tim. Forgetting I'd replace Tim with his brother,Jim.

Quote Originally Posted by telivisionhead View Post
    I spawned a wolf on a superflat world and tamed it. I named him Timmy, After that I went off to finish building a house made on creative mode. I made a little outside area and you can jump into my pool which is 10 blocks down. I jumped in (Also I made the pool 5 blocks deep) and Tim followed me because I forgot to sit him down! His dead now. I finished making my house and made the top area which is HIGGGHHHHH up and I also made a grave for Tim. Forgetting I'd replace Tim with his brother,Jim.
    How can you just call a second random wolf your dead let's brother?
    Sig edited due to exceeding height limit. Read the signature rules before editing your signature.

Quote Originally Posted by Ghosts of the Forums View Post
    How can you just call a second random wolf your dead let's brother?
    Its in the blood!! :/
    Riding the Omega Ruby Hype Train Choo Choo

Quote Originally Posted by telivisionhead View Post
    I see another LoZ Ben refernece with the dead Tim wolf in Minecraft. Lol
    Looking for:
    - 5-6 IV Beldum Family Member (Non-English)
    - HA Fletchling Family Member
    - Drifloon Family Member (Non-English)

I'll post screenshots next time I get on my Xbox. But anyway I'm planning a MC360 Hunger Games.

Anybody interested? VM me.

Also I plan on recreating the Kanto region on MC360. I'll try and do a city and a connecting route a week. I'll post screenshots every week.
    Last edited by the3rdH0kage; 18th May 2013 at 3:24 AM.
    THIS IS FOR MY NINTENDO 3DS HANDHELD SYSTEM 2664-2984-6619
    THIS IS FOR MY POKEMON WHITE VIDEO GAME Mike-0218-6703-3716

Quote Originally Posted by the3rdH0kage View Post
    I'll post screenshots next time I get on my Xbox. But anyway I'm planning a MC360 Hunger Games.

Anybody interested? VM me.

Also I plan on recreating the Kanto region on MC360. I'll try and do a city and a connecting route a week. I'll post screenshots every week.
    I sure hope you don't get distracted or sidetracked like I do when I plan on making parkour maps. I end up procrastinated and placing command blocks to give me budder and cocunut (quartz) in 64 sets. Making maps take concentration since you're basically a god over a land when you're in Creative mode lol.
    Looking for:

I don't have Wrldeditor (360 version :3) but I probably will procrastine on the buildings like The mart in Celdaon and Pokemon Tower in Lavender.
    THIS IS FOR MY NINTENDO 3DS HANDHELD SYSTEM 2664-2984-6619
    THIS IS FOR MY POKEMON WHITE VIDEO GAME Mike-0218-6703-3716

Quote Originally Posted by Shymain View Post
    I love minecraft! Who here plays adventure maps a lot?
    I just watch other play adventure maps since I really don't want to download things on a family laptop. They look fun to do, but only if you have someone with you for them.
    Looking for:

I don't know how to download adventure maps... Oh well, I got mods. I AM ADVENTURE.

~Banner by Sworn Metalhead~
    ~I claim Abomasnow, Team Fortress 2 and the Pyro~

I've played Ruins of the Mindcrackers, and the first intersection of Inferno Mines. (I wound up having a weird chunck error everytime I played, that made I1 invisible.)
    73% of teenagers would cry if they saw Justin Bieber standing on top of a skyscraper about to jump. If you are the 27% sitting there with popcorn and 3D glasses, screaming "DO A BACKFLIP!", copy and paste this in your signature.

My favorite villan is N. (I personlly don't consider him one.)

What mods do you people use? Also HORSES LOOK AWESOME! Down the rabbit hole of addiction I go...
    All the other kids with the pumped up kicks you better run, better run...

If you want to see my Event Pokemon, PM me

If you believe in Jesus Christ put this in your profile and don't just ignore this, because in the Bible it says,
    If you deny me, I will deny you in front of my Father at the gates of Heaven.
    † I am a Christian and proud of it! Copy and paste this if you are too.†

I think I like horses with the diamond and iron armor. Plus, why are they found in dungeons? It's not like it'll be easy to get them out of there, so why did Mojang make that feature?
    Looking for:

decided to try the Xbox 360 version of Micecraft because my computer cant run Minecraft.

played about 2 hours and i honestly dont see the big deal. first world was all desert and no trees. 2nd was trees for miles but no room to build anything because of the trees. my current one is fine so far, but i have no idea what to do.

maybe i just need games with objectives and quests like borderlands or fallout 3.
    Last edited by pikasaur; 6th June 2013 at 2:32 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by pikasaur View Post
    decided to try the Xbox 360 version of Micecraft because my computer cant run Minecraft.

played about 2 hours and i honestly dont see the big deal. first world was all desert and no trees. 2nd was trees for miles but no room to build anything because of the trees. my current one is fine so far, but i have no idea what to do.

maybe i just need games with objectives and quests like borderlands or fallout 3.
    Build, survive, fail the second part and retry. Then find the strong hold and the enderdragon.

woot21 out dawgs
    I have created a new word for the internet LOLE it means laugh out loud evily, if you think it is a good word copy and paste this into your sig. and use it. (started by woot21)
    I am the prince of all noobs. I am the dreaded super noob, fear my noobiness. I obey only my lord and master the king of all noobs, Magikarp.
    Quote Originally Posted by Blazios View Post
    And isn't Magikarp's Final Smash obvious? It's called:
        Spoiler:- Best move ever.:
    3DS FC: 2423-2730-4422
    Dream Address: 4500-3343-5150

I recently bought Minecraft, I played it with everything on the lowest possible settings for about 20 minutes then without warning my computer crashes, I'm going to try and get a better computer

I played the demo, I first dug a hole and had to leave the computer. A creeper blew me up. It was awesome!
    The world needs more weird people who know how things work and who love to figure it all out.
    Being different is not a crime, and people who tell you it is are just jealous that you've picked up a skill they never in their wildest dreams could acquire.
    You can code. They cannot. That is pretty dang cool.
    ~Zed Shaw

Quote Originally Posted by Shymain View Post
    I love minecraft! Who here plays adventure maps a lot?
    Well I think that erenov mansion is a good one...
    I have created a new word for the internet LOLE it means laugh out loud evily, if you think it is a good word copy and paste this into your sig. and use it. (started by woot21)

Animal crossing new leaf is AWESOME!!!
    3ds code: 5155-3020-6980
    Im happy to help

I AM A PEGASISTER AND I DONT REGRET IT!!!!

[IMG] [/IMG]

Quote Originally Posted by pikasaur View Post

Just build an axe and clear the trees. I'll admit that forests are incredibly annoying to traverse unless you just jump from tree to tree. I actually ended up building a road straight through a forest once.
    Quote Originally Posted by Huspoel View Post
    You're saying some really smart stuff there.

I recently bought the 360 disc game, and I'll admit, I'm having fun, sure I'm just playing around with redstone right now, but I've only played the PE version. So this is all new to me. and wtf are ghasts? Those things are frikkin weird. 0_-

Any tips for a sort if beginner?
    White friend code: 0347 5916 2191
    Black 2 friend code: 0820 1802 1694

Quote Originally Posted by ImAnOKIE12 View Post
    I recently bought the 360 disc game, and I'll admit, I'm having fun, sure I'm just playing around with redstone right now, but I've only played the PE version. So this is all new to me. and wtf are ghasts? Those things are frikkin weird. 0_-

Any tips for a sort if beginner?
    Gehalts shoot Fireballs and of in survival can only be Killed by hitting the fireball back.

Animal crossing new leaf is AWESOME!!!
    3ds code: 5155-3020-6980
    Im happy to help

I AM A PEGASISTER AND I DONT REGRET IT!!!!

[IMG] [/IMG]

The Horse update was an absolute blessing. I've decided to do my own cartography quest, aiming to map as much of the world as possible at least a few kilometres in every direction. Previously I considered a railway network since walking is too slow and trying to sprint all the time is annoying when there are hills everywhere. Horses are just what I needed since you move about 5 times faster on them than on foot and don't require the ridiculous amounts of iron a railway network needs and you can move freely and you can still wield weapons and you can jump across ravines and you can run through dungeons killing stuff as you go and...
    I like horses.
    I do need to find a donkey though, since being able to carry a whole chest full of stuff would be very convenient and means I can spend more time galloping about as a blocky cavalier.
    Quote Originally Posted by Huspoel View Post
    You're saying some really smart stuff there.

I wish I had a computer that could run minecraft ;(
    White friend code: 0347 5916 2191
    Black 2 friend code: 0820 1802 1694

Page 90 of 92 FirstFirst ... 408086878889909192 LastLast