Page 5 of 92 FirstFirst 1234567891555 ... LastLast

Thread: Minecraft

Quote Originally Posted by Slick View Post
    I am looking forward to the inclusion of Wolves.

I bet someone will make a furry mod.
    Wolves? Seriously? I know that the Mo Creatures mod has both wolves AND werewolves, but if wolves are going to be in standard gameply then I'm gonna be a very happy person.

Also, I know that somebody created a feline furry skin for Minecraft users, but I'm not sure if I'm going to download it just yet. I'm still debating over if I should make my own skin or download one.
    NOTE: I am a person with Autistic needs, somebody who is very sensitive to stuff like criticism and I might not understand jokes or the way things are said to me. Please be considerate before posting a reply to me and try to be kind, because if you are kind to me, then I will be kind to you.

Quote Originally Posted by Laevateinn View Post
    Also, I know that somebody created a feline furry skin for Minecraft users, but I'm not sure if I'm going to download it just yet. I'm still debating over if I should make my own skin or download one.
    Slick was kidding. We all hate you now for being a furry.

Quote Originally Posted by fhqwhgads View Post
    Slick was kidding. We all hate you now for being a furry.
    What's wrong with being someone who likes anthros, may I ask? Because I really do not want an argument to break out here.

Back on topic: No wolves? That's fine with me, besides, wasn't Notch going to put dogs in the game, or something like that?
    NOTE: I am a person with Autistic needs, somebody who is very sensitive to stuff like criticism and I might not understand jokes or the way things are said to me. Please be considerate before posting a reply to me and try to be kind, because if you are kind to me, then I will be kind to you.

What's wrong with being someone who likes anthros, may I ask? Because I really do not want an argument to break out here.
    Nothing at all. There is something wrong with being someone who doesn't know when people are kidding.
    The artist previously known as Dark_Petal.

My face when this thread.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gelatino95 View Post
    What a travesty

That was one of my favorite guys

Quote Originally Posted by Dark_Petal View Post
    Nothing at all. There is something wrong with being someone who doesn't know when people are kidding.
    *indicates to purple writing in signature* Perhaps reading the text in my sig will help you to understand why I took that so seriously.

Back on topic: No wolves? That's fine with me, besides, wasn't Notch going to put dogs in the game, or something like that?
    Wolves are going to be put in instead of dogs as far as I know.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c9Lp9p5yjuo
    Every great dream begins with a dreamer. Always remember, you have within you the strength, the patience, and the passion to reach for the stars to change the world.
        Spoiler:- White FC:

So, I'm a total tard. I got a Pokemon RSE mod/skin, so all the blocks/items look like they're from RSE, and I have no idea how to put it on. I already know how to change my player skin (and it looks hilarious/amazing). Anyone have any protips?

It's probably a terrain.png file; navigate to (granted that you're on a windows machine) C:\Users\(yourusernamehere)\AppData\Roaming\.minec raft\bin

Open minecraft.jar up with winrar, if you don't have it, download it, and then when you've opened minecraft.jar just paste the terrain.png file into the archive and close it.

Make sure you don't have minecraft open for all of this.

Quote Originally Posted by Locke Yggdrasill View Post
    It's probably a terrain.png file; navigate to (granted that you're on a windows machine) C:\Users\(yourusernamehere)\AppData\Roaming\.minec raft\bin

Open minecraft.jar up with winrar, if you don't have it, download it, and then when you've opened minecraft.jar just paste the terrain.png file into the archive and close it.

Make sure you don't have minecraft open for all of this.
    >mfw Pokemon RSE Minecraft
    8D
        Spoiler:- Large Screenshot is Large:

Its missing a couple skins (I've only noticed Sandstone, wool, and my bed so far), so there's large purple blocks in some places, but its still very nice.
    Heck yeahhhhh. Thanks, bro. : D
    Last edited by ArmorAndonomon; 20th March 2011 at 9:45 PM.

Plan on getting Minecraft very soon.
    Mudkip is my favorite starter Pokemon.

Put this in your signature if you think Ruby and Sapphire deserve remakes! (started by Flare 64!)

You call that nice?

Each to their own I guess...

Quote Originally Posted by Armorandonomon View Post
    >mfw Pokemon RSE Minecraft
    8D
        Spoiler:- Large Screenshot is Large:

Its missing a couple skins (I've only noticed Sandstone, wool, and my bed so far), so there's large purple blocks in some places, but its still very nice.
    Heck yeahhhhh. Thanks, bro. : D
    I want that. I will go find that.

Here's the texture pack I had for a while, until it stopped being supported. Shame, as it was really nice.

Spoiler:

Quote Originally Posted by noobers View Post
    Here's the texture pack I had for a while, until it stopped being supported. Shame, as it was really nice.

Spoiler:
    ive stuck with the default

my player has a druid skin though
    Thunder Ghouls is getting low on members and we could use your support. Join us
    FC for Trading and Battling:2666 3899 5906
    Name: Azukan(happyface) Record: 3W-8L
    [IMG]http://i39.*******.com/344uwsj.gif[/IMG] I have alot of bred Deinos. They need homes.

My Best Friend Pokemon: Smashy Gorebyss Honchkrow     Spoiler:- Credits:

Gawd, I feel like a n00b but.... what is Minecraft?

Quote Originally Posted by ParadoxWithinAParadox View Post
    Gawd, I feel like a n00b but.... what is Minecraft?
    This should tell ya the basics I guess. If you wanna play it then here.

Thanks for sending me the Wikipedia page. That's REALLY helpful.

I recommend you try it out if you have the time to, you will most likely enjoy playing it.
    Every great dream begins with a dreamer. Always remember, you have within you the strength, the patience, and the passion to reach for the stars to change the world.
        Spoiler:- White FC:

You asked what Minecraft is. I sent you to a page explaining what Minecraft is. What did you expect? I'm not going to type a three paragraph summary giving details about how to craft items and how to mine for ore when you can just look it up yourself. Besides a detailed explanation is probably better than someone on a forum explaining "durr it's a game with blocks"

Yeah, I'm not sure whether that guy's post was sarcastic or not. When I read it, it certainly seemed sarcastic.

>Enter Cave
    >See this
    What do.

I've never seen something like this; a tiny flaming spider, spinning around deep in some cavern.

It's a creature spawner. It spawns creatures.

Also, you realize Minecraft has it's own screenshot button so you don't have to show your ugly windows right?

Quote Originally Posted by Slick View Post
    It's a creature spawner. It spawns creatures.

Also, you realize Minecraft has it's own screenshot button so you don't have to show your ugly windows right?
    Well that explains it.

It refuses to screencap for me. I don't know why. Soshutyourface.

getbackinthekitchen*****

You can't do that to anyone who has a picture of Paula Dean riding things.

Page 5 of 92 FirstFirst 1234567891555 ... LastLast