Page 53 of 92 FirstFirst ... 34349505152535455565763 ... LastLast
Results 1,301 to 1,325 of 2277

Thread: Minecraft

My bro has been playing this game more ever since creative mode came out. Now there really is now point to actually playing the real game. Real game is kinda boring.

Also, I don't like the food meter... They might as well add a sleep meter...

Quote Originally Posted by Armorandonomon View Post
    It's worse than bad.
    It's worse than /v/.
    /v/? Did you mean /b/?

Looking for Pokémon X exclusive Megastones (Charizard X, Mewtwo X, Tyranitar, and Manetric).
    Y
    FC: 2981-6335-1505
    IGN: Daniel
    Steam Username: 20stalks

Quote Originally Posted by Slick View Post
    I'll say. You were on a ****ing Reddit server for ****s sake.
    lol
    I like the servers, just not Reddit (if that makes sense).

Quote Originally Posted by Ohshi View Post

/v/? Did you mean /b/?
    I have no opinion on /b/ as I've never been there. I frequent /v/, however, so I really do mean /v/. :u Only a moron forms an opinion on something they've never experienced.

skip all of reddit's ******** and just get the entertaining images off of imgur and ignore the dumb comments.

no opinion on the rest of 4chan but even reddit is better than /b/, though.
    Also, I don't like the food meter... They might as well add a sleep meter...
    not really.

the food meter was added to make food less broken. you could just charge into a swarm of monsters with torches, a sword/bow, and a ****ton of food on your hotbar and it wouldn't be much challenge.

now you have to think before you do anything.

that being said, i don't really like either food system over the other... but neither are so bad they make me hate them.
    I haven't played in daaaays. I need to go gather a ridiculous amount of stone and wood, and I really don't want to. :u
    too many items/invedit laughs at this problem

but this is coming from someone who doesn't mind cheating to build ****.

I only use Reddit because it looks like ancient ****, so it doesn't draw attention in class while I'm busy not paying attention.

But I don't read anything on it or have an account. I just go there for the images.

Quote Originally Posted by fhqwhgads View Post
    I only use Reddit because it looks like ancient ****, so it doesn't draw attention in class while I'm busy not paying attention.

But I don't read anything on it or have an account. I just go there for the images.
    fhq, you are a very smart man. Though my Latin teacher caught one of my friends on the Team Fortress 2 main menu and he thought he was studying.

I used to go on here when I was in high school. :u With the Steel theme, from far away it just looks like a grey box. Feels good, mang.

Butyeah, I don't use any mods for Minecraft. There are a few nice ones, butyeah. I keep the mods to Oblivion/Fallout.

Well, after finding 80+ iron, 40+ redstone, 4 gold, 2 diamond; those things, along with everything else in my inventory, are now permanently lost due to a mother f*cking creeper.
    ._____.
    My motivation to play Minecraft has been raped and slaughtered.

Quote Originally Posted by metagrody6 View Post
    Well, after finding 80+ iron, 40+ redstone, 4 gold, 2 diamond; those things, along with everything else in my inventory, are now permanently lost due to a mother f*cking creeper.
    ._____.
    Creeper: That's a nice amount of minerals you have there... It'd be a shame if something were to happen to them... SSSSSSSSS...

Creepers start to regain their stature that the Endermen once stole...

I recently learned not to keep my front door open. Especially if my workbench + chest area has my back facing the door. ****ing creepers.

Also, I loled.

Quote Originally Posted by Armorandonomon View Post
    I used to go on here when I was in high school. :u With the Steel theme, from far away it just looks like a grey box. Feels good, mang.
    I go on here while I'm at school. I just have it on Dark theme, like at home. Easy on me eyes.

Quote Originally Posted by metagrody6 View Post
    ._____.
    That happened to me. And my friend gave me them on SMP, AND I was about 1000 blocks away from spawn, no less.

Quote Originally Posted by Slick View Post
    I go on here while I'm at school. I just have it on Dark theme, like at home. Easy on me eyes.
    I have it on Happy Style.

Found a village with my friend on SMP, and it was right next to two caverns. Feels good man.

1.9 prerelease 3 whaaaat.

enderman are finally threatening apparently now though, doing 5 hearts. if the alchemy and enchanting stuff gets properly fleshed out i might finally get interested in vanilla mc again.

I found a village and moved right into it ^.^ ive never seen a village previous to this either.
    Pokemon black friend code - 5286 3574 5008
    Check out my trade thread!
    Trade shop of awesomeness!

Quote Originally Posted by Chaotic Tyrant View Post
    1.9 prerelease 3 whaaaat.

enderman are finally threatening apparently now though, doing 5 hearts. if the alchemy and enchanting stuff gets properly fleshed out i might finally get interested in vanilla mc again.
    I ditched pre 3 because it didn't work with my texture pack. =|
    And thank god for working Endermen. None of the Endermen I stared down/walked up to in the past 24 hours attacked me. And believe me, that's a lot of Endermen.

ohmigoodness! i am playing the 1.9prerelease 3 and i made a creative world, spawned right next to a mushroom biome so i decided do experiment with the breeding notch added annnnnnd TA-DA!!!! http://img217.imageshack.us/img217/1...ymooshroom.png

the seed was

test it out and let me know if it spawned you beside a mushroom biome too! XD

-credit to aggiegwyn-

What was your coordinates? Just in case I'm not spawned right there.

I was exploring one of my seeds and I stumbled upon a village with no people. I burned it down.

Then I went to my new mine and found 6 diamonds and a sh!tload of iron ore.

if you have some free time, check out my new demo! ~ last.fm ~ steam

Quote Originally Posted by SGG View Post
    I was exploring one of my seeds and I stumbled upon a village with no people. I burned it down.
    Not impressive... Should have used a ****load of TNT and blow the place sky-high. Then post pictures of the aftermath...

Quote Originally Posted by Mark_Chaos View Post
    Not impressive... Should have used a ****load of TNT and blow the place sky-high. Then post pictures of the aftermath...
    False. Fire is more fun and gives off light for your late night pyrotechnic affairs.

hmmm lol. i just go tnt/ fire happy, until they meet in the middle... boom
    Light is made up of many colours, and of those colours. Red sets the farthest. ~Axel, KH358/2 Days

No games ready to battle anyone in, sorry :c

hmmm lol. i just go tnt/ ire happy, until they meet in the middle... boom
    Light is made up of many colours, and of those colours. Red sets the farthest. ~Axel, KH358/2 Days

No games ready to battle anyone in, sorry :c

My destruction of an NPC village:

Spoiler:- Destruction of a village:

I blame Mythbusters for this...

Page 53 of 92 FirstFirst ... 34349505152535455565763 ... LastLast