Page 59 of 92 FirstFirst ... 94955565758596061626369 ... LastLast
Results 1,451 to 1,475 of 2277

Thread: Minecraft

  1. #1451

    Default

    Notch and Yogscast are both retarded. As is Minecraft.

    There, I said it. Now I'll ignore any replies to this by not logging in for another couple of weeks.

  2. #1452
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Sweet Apple Acres.
    Posts
    842

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by natie View Post
    Notch and Yogscast are both retarded. As is Minecraft.

    There, I said it. Now I'll ignore any replies to this by not logging in for another couple of weeks.
    Brb calling SkarmFlier

    Also this whole Yogscast thing has made me understand why you guys hate Reddit so much. :/

  3. #1453
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Posts
    11,575

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Blazios View Post
    Are you surprised? We're in a country where Skyward Sword is the first and only Wii game to outsell a Just Dance game in, what, over a year?

    Seriously, people in the British Isles have no taste when it comes to games.
    ...


    What else has come out in the last year?

  4. #1454
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    5,994

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by fhqwhgads View Post
    ...


    What else has come out in the last year?
    Kirby's Epic Yarn, Sonic Colours, Mario Sports Mix, Xenoblade Chronicles (Oh wait )?

  5. #1455
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Miami
    Posts
    5,130

    Default

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ap87xnjOh8E

    The Best Gamers give an honest review of Minecraft 1.0, which is sadly oh so true.

  6. #1456
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    blowjob
    Posts
    537

    Default

    I watched that video, and I reluctantly agreed with everything he said. Notch rushed the game, end of story.

  7. #1457
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Sweet Apple Acres.
    Posts
    842

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Magnegross View Post
    I watched that video, and I reluctantly agreed with everything he said. Notch rushed the game, end of story.
    He didn't rush it per se, as he would have had a lot have had a lot more time to work on the game if he didn't keep doing stupid things. (Vacations every two weeks anyone?)

  8. #1458
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Jersey City, New Jersey
    Posts
    1,488

    Default

    At least we'll be getting more updates, like Pigmen and Red Dragons.
    Welcome to my lair, sssssmall tasssty morsssel'sssssss. How kind of you to presssent yourssselvessss to me, I hope you can sssstay for sssssupper......

    98% of the teenage population does or has tried smoking pot. If you're one of the 2% who hasn't, copy & paste this in your signature.

    Started by Crawdauntpro.

  9. #1459
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Owl City
    Posts
    481

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Venomfang View Post
    At least we'll be getting more updates, like Pigmen and Red Dragons.
    So we ARE getting Pigmen afterall? Nice!!
    All the other kids with the pumped up kicks you better run, better run...

    If you want to see my Event Pokemon, PM me

    If you believe in Jesus Christ put this in your profile and don't just ignore this, because in the Bible it says,
    If you deny me, I will deny you in front of my Father at the gates of Heaven.
    † I am a Christian and proud of it! Copy and paste this if you are too.†

  10. #1460
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Sweet Apple Acres.
    Posts
    842

    Default

    No, we aren't getting Pigmen. At least, Notch hasn't said anything about it, unless I'm out of the loop which I kind of doubt.

  11. #1461
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    a really nice chair
    Posts
    3,920

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Innocent Bystander View Post
    No, we aren't getting Pigmen. At least, Notch hasn't said anything about it, unless I'm out of the loop which I kind of doubt.
    Actually, they were mentioned in passing with Jeb talking about more prereleases.

    And besides, my npcs are textured to look like pigmen.

  12. #1462
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Posts
    11,575

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Blazios View Post
    Kirby's Epic Yarn, Sonic Colours, Mario Sports Mix, Xenoblade Chronicles (Oh wait )?
    Kirby's never noted for sales, Sonic has had downward trends in quality that has to have affected sales by now, Mario Sports Mix...REALLY? You think THAT will be a multi-million seller? And Xenoblade is a niche RPG. Just because America is still trying to import it through their semen doesn't mean everyone and their grandma wants it.

  13. #1463
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    sunshine and rainbows land
    Posts
    4,112

    Default

    I found a big hole in the ground, and I kept telling myself not to go in, but I ended up doing it.

    I went in, and straight away was blown up (I play on Hard). Then I went down further, found a sh!tload of coal and iron and tons of mobs but kept going. Eventually I came to a level almost entirely covered in lava. Used my bucket of water to turn the floor into obsidian, and after a fair bit of walking I caught a flash of blue in the corner of my eye. Stopped, made sure it was definitely diamond, and began to mine around it. I collected an entire 5 diamonds, and I took my hands off the keyboard and started to w00t and ch33r and whatever. Turned around, and--

    SSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

    BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM

    if you have some free time, check out my new demo! ~ last.fm ~ steam

  14. #1464
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    dere in the sheets
    Posts
    9,116

    Default

    Doesn't get much better than this.


  15. #1465
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Sweet Apple Acres.
    Posts
    842

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jb08045 View Post
    Doesn't get much better than this.

    You, sir, are mistaken.

    Now if you'll excuse me I'm off to a bunker in an undisclosed location to avoid being murdered for linking to Reddit.

  16. #1466
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    dere in the sheets
    Posts
    9,116

    Default

    Linking to a site where you have to click more links is working backwards.

  17. #1467
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    OFWGKTADGAF
    Posts
    8,427

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by noobers View Post
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ap87xnjOh8E

    The Best Gamers give an honest review of Minecraft 1.0, which is sadly oh so true.
    This is the greatest review of all time.

  18. #1468
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Sweet Apple Acres.
    Posts
    842

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Slick View Post
    This is the greatest review of all time.
    I love how the narrator is *****ing about Notch's terrible artwork where in reality he's actually pretty good.

  19. #1469
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Disney World
    Posts
    1,347

    Default

    Who has made it to the End? I know theres like a nether dragon or something. BUt how do you get there?
    Signiture Underconstruction

  20. #1470
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    why'd you wanna know?
    Posts
    471

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jb08045 View Post
    doesn't get much better than this.

    awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww wwwwwwwwww yeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhh
    lolwut my Pokemon Black game now works. so much ,yay,

    PBR FC 1849-2587-9259
    Platinum FC 2450-1748-7938
    Black 4384 3870 2213
    http://www.youtube.com/user/dialgapalkiamew1
    Please do check out my Deviant Art account - http://rgbargy.deviantart.com/

    I hath claimed Shunsui Kyouraku and Kaname Tousen. Mine, all mine.


    I IZ MAD, BRAH

  21. #1471
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Far from human
    Posts
    1,507

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Innocent Bystander View Post
    You, sir, are mistaken.

    Now if you'll excuse me I'm off to a bunker in an undisclosed location to avoid being murdered for linking to Reddit.
    That's disgusting. There are kids here.
    Quote Originally Posted by maz2468 View Post
    Who has made it to the End? I know theres like a nether dragon or something. BUt how do you get there?
    You have to find a portal in a stronghold then surround it with Eyes of Ender. I did it on Creative and it would be a huge pain in the ass to do it in Survival.
    Last edited by Abstinence Pistols; 26th November 2011 at 3:30 PM.

  22. #1472
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Posts
    11,575

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SGG View Post
    I found a big hole in the ground, and I kept telling myself not to go in, but I ended up doing it.

    I went in, and straight away was blown up (I play on Hard). Then I went down further, found a sh!tload of coal and iron and tons of mobs but kept going. Eventually I came to a level almost entirely covered in lava. Used my bucket of water to turn the floor into obsidian, and after a fair bit of walking I caught a flash of blue in the corner of my eye. Stopped, made sure it was definitely diamond, and began to mine around it. I collected an entire 5 diamonds, and I took my hands off the keyboard and started to w00t and ch33r and whatever. Turned around, and--

    SSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

    BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM
    You play on Hard and took your hands off the keyboard while underground without pausing?


    You deserved it for being a moron.

  23. #1473
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Between tulips and windmills.
    Posts
    896

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by noobers View Post
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ap87xnjOh8E

    The Best Gamers give an honest review of Minecraft 1.0, which is sadly oh so true.
    I didn't watch the entire thing because I'm a lazy *****, but I did watch the graphics part. Although I agree about the graphics being bad, I believe the building aspect of the game wouldn't be as simple yet good as it is now if there were actual hills without 90 degree curves. tbh the entire cubish ugly thing is one of the charming parts about Minecraft, because it makes the building fun and simplistic.
    The artist previously known as Dark_Petal.

    My face when this thread.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gelatino95 View Post
    What a travesty

    That was one of my favorite guys

  24. #1474
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    sunshine and rainbows land
    Posts
    4,112

    Default

    Does anyone know why I can't make a Nether portal on Creative?

    Quote Originally Posted by fhqwhgads View Post
    You deserved it for being a moron.
    Fair enough.

    if you have some free time, check out my new demo! ~ last.fm ~ steam

  25. #1475
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Summoner's Rift
    Posts
    1,009

    Default

    Back from my Non-Serebi Vacation.

    So, anyone watch EthosLab?

    ME <3 ETHOSLAB

    Ahem. Anyways, loving 1.0.0. Anyone made a Breeding Farm with Sheep? You can get infinite wool with only the two dyes and a Wheat Farm .

    Also, have we got a SPPF server yet?
    Subscribe for Pokémon, Sonic, League of Legends, and more Videogame antics! c:


    Speedruns:
    Sonic Lost World Any% - TBD (WR is ??? by DsS) (Wii U)
    Bible Adventures (Baby Moses) - TBD (WR is 1:53 by Flower Time) (NES)
    Ratchet & Clank 3 UYA - TBD (WR is 1:27:19 by insomniacnintendo) (PS2/3)
        Spoiler:- ILs (Individual Levels):


Page 59 of 92 FirstFirst ... 94955565758596061626369 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •