Page 60 of 92 FirstFirst ... 105056575859606162636470 ... LastLast
Results 1,476 to 1,500 of 2277

Thread: Minecraft

Hell, I haven't even upgraded past 1.8.

Anyone here tried one of Vechs Super Hostile maps? I'm thinking of starting one soon.

Quote Originally Posted by Dark_Petal View Post
    I didn't watch the entire thing because I'm a lazy *****, but I did watch the graphics part. Although I agree about the graphics being bad, I believe the building aspect of the game wouldn't be as simple yet good as it is now if there were actual hills without 90 degree curves. tbh the entire cubish ugly thing is one of the charming parts about Minecraft, because it makes the building fun and simplistic.
    And now I've watched the other stuff on the review and I agree with it. Still, they went batshit insane with the graphics part.
    The artist previously known as Dark_Petal.

My face when this thread.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gelatino95 View Post
    What a travesty

That was one of my favorite guys

I believe one /v/ user described watching that section as having been "dick-slapped in the face with the dick of truth."

PAINTERLYYYYYY

Sorry, I had that same texture for my wheat and I had to do it. Great house, though.

Painterly texture packs are the only ones I use. The ones that forumers post on the MCforums are all lame.

Quote Originally Posted by Magnegross View Post
    Painterly texture packs are the only ones I use. The ones that forumers post on the MCforums are all lame.
    I do the same, but every one of my irl friends hates them. Ah, well, their loss.

I'm sure that no one really remembers my previous posts, but this is a very late update on some recent stuff. For the people who have no idea what I'm talking about, I'm (very slowly) making the Pokemon World in my boyfriend's Minecraft server. It's just the two of us, and occasionally his little cousin pops in to do some slave labor (digging out a cave), so it's a slow project.

Anyways, here's some of the updates I can show you guys. There's more, but I forgot to screenshot the final product of Rock Tunnel and the completion of the Power Plant, and my boyfriend's at work so the server is down.

Cerulean City. Haven't gotten to Cerulean Cave yet, but this is the finished city.

Redid Nugget Bridge slightly to be more accurate.

Route 25.

Bill's House.

The beginning of Route 5. Includes the Daycare Center and the underground Tunnel.

Route 9 and 10. Plus Rock Tunnel before it had a roof.

Unfortunately, the area North and East of Cerulean has a lot of snow. Eventually we'll get a mod to screw around with the biomes once we're completely done.

And in case anyone is wondering, I'm going off of HG/SS maps for the designs since they're much more rich in color, which allows me to be more accurate with what blocks I use in Minecraft. However, I have chosen to alter a few things and use the FR/LG maps for a handful of things, like the Daycare Center. Since it's sometimes difficult to put Pokemon map dimensions into realistic Minecraft measurements, I have to tweek things. So if something looks very slightly off, it probably is.

I'll try to remember to post more screenshots when my boyfriend gets home; Including the inside and outside of our completed Rock Tunnel (it's quite dark inside), and the Power Plant.
    Last edited by ShadowSplash; 29th November 2011 at 12:51 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Innocent Bystander View Post
    Anyone here tried one of Vechs Super Hostile maps? I'm thinking of starting one soon.
    I've played three and only finished the fifth map. It's difficult to do these maps alone, but even with help, they're still hard to finish.

Quote Originally Posted by ShadowSplash View Post
    I'm sure that no one really remembers my previous posts, but this is a very late update on some recent stuff. For the people who have no idea what I'm talking about, I'm (very slowly) making the Pokemon World in my boyfriend's Minecraft server. It's just the two of us, and occasionally his little cousin pops in to do some slave labor (digging out a cave), so it's a slow project.

Anyways, here's some of the updates I can show you guys. There's more, but I forgot to screenshot the final product of Rock Tunnel and the completion of the Power Plant, and my boyfriend's at work so the server is down.

Cerulean City. Haven't gotten to Cerulean Cave yet, but this is the finished city.

Redid Nugget Bridge slightly to be more accurate.

Route 25.

Bill's House.

The beginning of Route 5. Includes the Daycare Center and the underground Tunnel.

Route 9 and 10. Plus Rock Tunnel before it had a roof.

Unfortunately, the area North and East of Cerulean has a lot of snow. Eventually we'll get a mod to screw around with the biomes once we're completely done.

And in case anyone is wondering, I'm going off of HG/SS maps for the designs since they're much more rich in color, which allows me to be more accurate with what blocks I use in Minecraft. However, I have chosen to alter a few things and use the FR/LG maps for a handful of things, like the Daycare Center. Since it's sometimes difficult to put Pokemon map dimensions into realistic Minecraft measurements, I have to tweek things. So if something looks very slightly off, it probably is.

I'll try to remember to post more screenshots when my boyfriend gets home; Including the inside and outside of our completed Rock Tunnel (it's quite dark inside), and the Power Plant.
    That'sssss a very nice pokemap you have there, would be a ssssshame if sssssomething were to happen to it... (Hopefully you're doing this on peaceful.)

Also is it just me, or do monster spawners spawn armies if you don't get to them quickly?

Quote Originally Posted by Mark_Chaos View Post
    That'sssss a very nice pokemap you have there, would be a ssssshame if sssssomething were to happen to it... (Hopefully you're doing this on peaceful.)
    Heh, of course. We have backups just in case something freaky happens. I remember we were swapping between servers and accidently had monsters on when we went into the Pokemon map. I flipped out when I saw Creepers all over Cerulean. >.>

But yes, always on Peaceful.

Also is it just me, or do monster spawners spawn armies if you don't get to them quickly?
    I usually notice the exact opposite - It seems to me that the monster spawners only spawn one or two at a time and it's almost like there's a limit to how many it can spawn. I always try to get it lit quickly, though.

For the monster sPawners, ive only seen it go up to three skeletons at once.
    Signiture Underconstruction

I believe it's on a timer. I heard it's one monster every 20 seconds, but I think it's a little faster than that.

Just a curious question but has anyone defeated the enderdragon without creative mode or any hacks? And yes, I do suck at fighting it normally unless I use bows and arrows (even then it takes forever).

Just a curious question but has anyone defeated the enderdragon without creative mode or any hacks? And yes, I do suck at fighting it normally unless I use bows and arrows (even then it takes forever).
    I have. And let me just tell you, snowballs are surprisingly effective.

I haven't faced the Ender dragon, but some guys from my server have, and they weren't on creative.
    Signiture Underconstruction

Dudette, this is amazing. But what's up with the TNT?

Nice recreation. By the way, would you mind not using green text? Its hard on the eyes in many skins and unreadable in others (like mine).
    3DS FC (Pokemon X): 1848-1667-7668
    Friend safari is Ice with Snorunt, Beartic, and Cloyster. Looking for Dragon safaris, safaris with Whirlipede or Espurr, and Y-exclusive Mega Stones.

Shiny Chains (D/P): Ralts, Magnemite, Beldum
    Targets: Shinx
    Shiny Chains (X/Y): None
    Targets: Clauncher/Clawitzer, Swirlix, Smeargle

Dudette, this is amazing. But what's up with the TNT?
    Lol sorry, my boyfriend's little cousin was playing around while I was building. And since I needed that part of the ground lowered for the next route, I let him blow it up. It's already completely repaired and lowered so it's no big deal lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Skydra View Post
    Nice recreation. By the way, would you mind not using green text? Its hard on the eyes in many skins and unreadable in others (like mine).
    Thanks, and sorry. I use the default skin and it's perfectly readable on there. :/ And I do like using something that's different from what everyone else uses.

So I just got done exploring an abandoned mine shaft. For an hour. This thing was huge. I counted 56 branches until I stopped counting. I took a few screenshots at the beginning of my second trip around.

Oh, and the second branch was connected to a dungeon. Score.

Mine shaft dungeon

Moar webs

It just goes on forever

Strange room filled with seemingly randomly placed planks

Filler picture. First cave spider spawner I found (other than the one in the dungeon)

I come with updates! We've been working pretty hard on this stuff now.

Saffron City.

Saffron City at night time.

Note: The two above screenshots were taken before we built the Silph Co. building all the way up as tall as we wanted. And we haven't built the Magnet Train building yet, because we're planning on actually having the Magnet Train railroad tracks go through Kanto from Saffron to Goldenrod in Johto. So we need to finish Kanto before we can figure out how the tracks are going to go.

Silph Co. building completed. Nothing on the inside yet, and I'm not looking forward to it.

The Underground Tunnel (before you actually get into the tunnel). Yes, this is not very accurate, but I had limited space and the actual tunnel is more important.

The actual Underground Tunnel. It's very long, and very plain.

Hope you guys are enjoying these, and you can always watch me on my deviantART page. Been uploading everything there.

GUYS! In the latest pre-release, Apples drop from normal trees from a 1/200 chance!!! they are back!

Also, no more trampling crops unless you jump on them. Also, animals can't trample them.
    Subscribe for Pokémon, Sonic, League of Legends, and more Videogame antics! c:

Speedruns:
    Sonic Lost World Any% - TBD (WR is ??? by DsS) (Wii U)
    Bible Adventures (Baby Moses) - TBD (WR is 1:53 by Flower Time) (NES)
    Ratchet & Clank 3 UYA - TBD (WR is 1:27:19 by insomniacnintendo) (PS2/3)
        Spoiler:- ILs (Individual Levels):

Page 60 of 92 FirstFirst ... 105056575859606162636470 ... LastLast