Page 87 of 92 FirstFirst ... 3777838485868788899091 ... LastLast
Results 2,151 to 2,175 of 2277

Thread: Minecraft

Quote Originally Posted by ansem the wise View Post
    i hope you're right cuz i got a 1% chance of getting the full version.
    and yes they add thing to it alot
    i built death mountain from zelda in my world (wich i named auldrant (tales of the abyss))
    Get the full version.
    You're missing out on the Ender Dragon and the new boss in the next update called the Wither.
    Good job with making Death Mountain? Can we get some pictures?

Quote Originally Posted by GenosectArceus View Post
    Get the full version.
    You're missing out on the Ender Dragon and the new boss in the next update called the Wither.
    Good job with making Death Mountain? Can we get some pictures?
    i'll try (idk how but i'll try XD)
    and death mountain's kinnda meh...the only hard part was the floating ring above it.
    yeah i havent heard the end of how cool the wither is going to be from my friend XD
    #AlphaSapphire
    I am one of Jehovah's Witnesses.
    If you have a question about my religion, or wish to discuss my religion, the Bible, or anything related to this topic, feel free to PM or VM me, take a look at the information in my profile or visit our official website.

The Wither is like a rainbow.

Of crap.
    99% of teens like 1 directon... put this in ur sig if you dont (started by blazeing man)
    "i have claimed metagross. this means nothing. but if you search the really long thread you will see. Metagross accompanying my name." - BritishLanguage

I really want Minecraft. I have watched 75+ hours on Minecraft on YouTube.
    Last edited by piplup17; 28th October 2012 at 9:33 PM. Reason: Wrong tense in want
    73% of teenagers would cry if they saw Justin Bieber standing on top of a skyscraper about to jump. If you are the 27% sitting there with popcorn and 3D glasses, screaming "DO A BACKFLIP!", copy and paste this in your signature.

My favorite villan is N. (I personlly don't consider him one.)

Quote Originally Posted by piplup17 View Post
    I have watched 75+ hours on Minecraft on YouTube.
    75+ hours
    HOW DOES SOMEONE DO THAT.
    HOW.

Anyone have some good texture packs? The one I used before the full release hasn't updated since before the release, so I'm looking for something new.

Quote Originally Posted by ArmorAndonomon View Post
    HOW DOES SOMEONE DO THAT.
    HOW.

Anyone have some good texture packs? The one I used before the full release hasn't updated since before the release, so I'm looking for something new.
    I kinda like the Painterly Pack.

Quote Originally Posted by piplup17 View Post
    What the...?
    I don't even.

Anyway...
    Has the PC update come out yet? And if so, anyone fighting the Wither?

What the...?
    I don't even.

Anyway...
    Has the PC update come out yet? And if so, anyone fighting the Wither?
    It has, and the Wither was really, really easy. Given, I fought it in the End, which made it a little easier, but a boss should challenge me. I'd say less challenging than the Ender Dragon, due to the crystals and all.
    99% of teens like 1 directon... put this in ur sig if you dont (started by blazeing man)
    "i have claimed metagross. this means nothing. but if you search the really long thread you will see. Metagross accompanying my name." - BritishLanguage

Quote Originally Posted by britishlanguage View Post
    It has, and the Wither was really, really easy. Given, I fought it in the End, which made it a little easier, but a boss should challenge me. I'd say less challenging than the Ender Dragon, due to the crystals and all.
    How were the Wither Skeletons compared to the Wither boss?
    Also, got any beacons yet?

How were the Wither Skeletons compared to the Wither boss?
    Also, got any beacons yet?
    Skellys are really hard, especially needing to fight 120 on average per Wither.

Beacons aren't great, but very decorative. I have one on top of my wall by my skyscraper. Looks great. The beacon's bonuses are determined by proximity (they're absolute crap proximities) but running back to your house to get infinite Regeneration is more amazeballs every time you do it. However, I only use the Resistance for fall damage whilst building my house, and Regeneration for the rare Enderman teleporting to my skyscraper due to it not having rain.

EDIT: DO NOT EVEN TRY TO FIGHT THE WITHER WITHOUT AN ENCHANTED BOW. SERIOUSLY. I KNOCKED THAT MOFO OUT OF THE PARK WITH A POWER II BOW AND I TRIED IT WITH AN UNENCHANTED ONE AND I THOUGHT THAT USING A POTATO WOULD DO MORE DAMAGE. ALSO, ENCHANT YOUR ARMOR. UNLESS YOU PLAN TO SUFFOCATE IT. I AM DOING THAT TO MY THIRD WITHER.

Edit part deux: It turns out you can't suffocate the Wither, it just teleports.
    Last edited by BritishLanguage; 3rd November 2012 at 7:13 AM.

We've got another update coming up shortly. It's a boatload of bug fixes. Boring, but important.

Quote Originally Posted by britishlanguage View Post
    Edit part deux: It turns out you can't suffocate the Wither, it just teleports.
    It can also teleport through walls if there's a barrier separating you from it. FUN

Does anybody else have it for xbox? I feel like the only one here idk. :c

Love this game. Currently building a AMP map inspired by Rapture from Bioshock, although I've only got a majority of the surface lighthouse done. Will edit with pics soon... hopefully.
    I'm sorry, were you expecting some kind of epic signature here?

Current works:
    A Modern Atlantis- Bioshock/Doctor Who crossover (FINALLY WRITING CHAPTER 3! Will post soon!)
    -When a perfectly mundane trip to the ocean floor causes the Doctor and his companions to discover an underwater city, they find a utopia that is anything but. (Rated PG-14 for language and violence)

i'm in need of help since I cannot download the full minecraft package (not after multiplayer though). I only got the download demo that doesn't open. And it doesn't sell here in my country since minecraft is unknown here in my place except for a handful of few enthusiasts that is.

Anyone who knows how I could at least get the single player minecraft? I really wanna build stuff now. Yet I don't have much access. I tried that locationed course but it warns me that It has viruses
    Final Chapter: 38: Mountain's Edge(Click the Banner above)

Quote Originally Posted by jireh the provider View Post
    i'm in need of help since I cannot download the full minecraft package (not after multiplayer though). I only got the download demo that doesn't open. And it doesn't sell here in my country since minecraft is unknown here in my place except for a handful of few enthusiasts that is.

Anyone who knows how I could at least get the single player minecraft? I really wanna build stuff now. Yet I don't have much access. I tried that locationed course but it warns me that It has viruses
    You can't buy it online? That's... odd. Although you could download minecraft.jar from any pirating site, like, ever. You'd just have to "attempt" to log in to a premium account "Try 'Honeydew'" and it will give you the option to play offline. Select it. If it doesn't load, do "Force Update" on the launcher. If it still doesn't, install Java and try again. This option will not allow multiplayer for obvious reasons, due to the whole offline thing, but you can play single player flawlessly.

Can anyone here tell me what the next major update will be? My friend said that some blocks can be turned sideways and used as rafts, and boats will be better.
    Last edited by Da_bomb.com; 22nd November 2012 at 10:25 PM.

Sig under construction

Quote Originally Posted by Pokémon beast View Post
    Can anyone here tell me what the next major update will be? My friend said that some blocks can be turned sideways and used as rafts, and boats will be better.
    The only known things being worked on for 1.5 are:
    edits to the lighting engine.
    edits to the way terrain is generated.

Nothing else is known for the time being.

I have a mineraft server its brand new im sure that no blacks have been moved and i dont think ive even gone on it yet its white listed pm me for the server IP and tell me your username

This is my lovely badge for the Shadow Star league click on the league to look at it:

My 3DS friend code is 3282-3275-6248 if anyone wants to add me you can.
    Credits:
    LordVader2719, Quilt, Anakbae/Godzilla, FairyWitch and SNOWFLAKE

Quote Originally Posted by Pokémon beast View Post
    I'm quoting this again so it makes sense in context.

News from Minecon is that the next update to come out will focus on Redstone. It's due for release in January.

Quote Originally Posted by EternalSword7 View Post
    The only known things being worked on for 1.5 are:
    edits to the lighting engine.
    edits to the way terrain is generated.

Nothing else is known for the time being.
    You neglect to mention the minecart stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by Zibdas View Post
    You neglect to mention the minecart stuff.
    There was no real update information when I made that post on the 23rd. But yes, minecart stuff.

I really don't care about updating certain blocks to PC right now. All I'm concerned with is if the lag gets fixed.
    In PE, I have put together ten TNT blocks and ignited them all, and there isn't any lag. In PC, the lag gets so annoying.
    Wither Skellies and Wither, Witches, Bats, Ender Dragons, Creepers, Minecarts, Boats, Redstone, and the Nether were great updates to the PC version, but please fix the lag, Mojang.

I really don't care about updating certain blocks to PC right now. All I'm concerned with is if the lag gets fixed.
    In PE, I have put together ten TNT blocks and ignited them all, and there isn't any lag. In PC, the lag gets so annoying.
    Wither Skellies and Wither, Witches, Bats, Ender Dragons, Creepers, Minecarts, Boats, Redstone, and the Nether were great updates to the PC version, but please fix the lag, Mojang.
    I and many others do not have any lagwhatsoever unless we ignite some 32+ TNT

Page 87 of 92 FirstFirst ... 3777838485868788899091 ... LastLast