adamant nature
    Ability- iron fist
    EVs-252 atk/156 spd/100 hp
    -moves-
    drain punch
    mach punch
    payback
    bulk up

I hate to admit it, but this is a smogon set (I'm not big fan of the place). This is the only viable set on it. I battled a guy trying to abuse Sheer Force and using super power and hammer arm. Also the flame orb defeats the purpose of guts, so I went with Iron Fist to deal more damage.

Garchomp @ life orb
    jolly Nature
    sand veil
    EVs- 252 atk/ 252 spd/4 SpD
    -moves-
    outrage
    earthquke
    fire fang
    double chop

Outrage on LO Garchomp is the best STAB move EVAR. Fire Fang gets rid of those pesky Ferrothorn. EQ is another great STAB move. Fire Fang gets ice types out of the game too. Double Chop is better here than Dragon Claw because it can get Whimsicott out of its subsitute and breaks a focus sashes.

Braivary @ life orb
    Jolly Nature
    Sheer Force
    4hp/252atk/252spd
    -moves-
    brave bird
    superpower
    giga impact
    thrash

This thing raepz. Not only does it have superpowered attacks, but it doesn't recharge from giga impact, at ~493 power! That almost kills anything with a OHKO. All of its moves abuse the Sheer Force with coverage or STAB. Superpower OHKOs steel, rock, and ice types like the surprisingly common (for me) Aggron. I can do ~217 damage to Cloyster (assuming it has max Defense with an attack nature, but it probably won't). without recharge i can kill it on the next turn.

Typhlosion @ choice scarf
    timid nature
    flash fire
    4hp/252SpAtk/252Spd
    -moves-
    eruption(with pp max)
    flamethrower
    focus blast
    HP grass

THE HANDS DOWN BEST POKEMON EVAR. I go with eruption to RAEP early on and hit with max 330 damage. HP grass is for da covrige. covers its weakness perfectly. the other moves are just for fillers.

Shedinja @ focus sash
    jolly nature
    wonder guard
    252atk/252Spd
    -moves-
    mirror type
    shadow sneak
    endeavor
    will-o-wisp

YES IT CAN. The endeavor is for hp knockdown with shadow sneak. 252 atk evs is to do maximum damage against ghosts. will-o-wisp is to finish off normals.
    this is how to teach it mirror type-
    1- get a shedinja, a smeargle, and mew
    2- teach shedinja mimic in platinum or sumthin
    3-transfer them all to black or white and teach mew mirror type
    4- get in a wild double battle
    5- start with shedinja and smeargle
    6- use sketch with smeargle (it shud b faster than shedinja), and use mimic on smeargle.
    7- use shedinja's protect while you switch to mew. then use mirror type with mew and use sketch on that move.
    8- u shud now permanently have mirror type on shedinja
    9- give it a focus sash and use it in a double battle with spiritomb
    10- use mirror type on spiritomb

Spiritomb @ leftovers
    lax nature
    pressure
    252hp/152def/4SpA/100SpD
    -moves-
    rest
    toxic
    shadow ball
    confuse ray

This thing if for support. toxic and confuse ray are a double whammy. rest is recovery, and shadow ball is for taunt. its use is a mirror type target for shedinja. thinkin bout changing it for sableye for mischevious heart, but this guy takes attacks better.

This team works way better than my old one. The main reason for this is the less SR weaknesses. The team has one major weakness. Shedinja getz PWND by the Stealth Rock in one hit. probably should get sableye and teach it rapid spin (the mirror type strategy works for any move). No severe type weaknesses though. Shedinja also gets PWND by status moves, as the focus sash doesn't do sh** against that.
    Last edited by pikamanepicfail45; 16th February 2011 at 4:27 AM.
    if you are like me,and think Typhlosion is too epic to be in UU, copy this in your sig-started by epicpip.

I use this place for my sprites from now on, because they have front, back, male, female, normal, and shiny sprites.
    Credit to The Spriters Resource for all of my images from here forward.

credits go to here.
    Note-My name is Michael, not Micheal. 99% of people cannot spell my name correctly.

Snivy used STONED EDGE!!

If you want to use Shendinja, carrying a Spinner in your team is a MUST MUST, since without it you will just be raped by SR. On Sprititomb, you shouldn't use Lax since it reduces your SpD power, so if you don't need your Attack, go with Bold. And wtf, on that bird thingy, you have Giga Impact and Thrash -.-, both moves makes you easy to be revenged or become a setup fodder.
    I'm tired of signatures...

Even with a spinner, and a weather changer (which you lack both of) Shedinja blows.

Also your Wargle set is wrong. Encourage doesn't boost any of your moves. It only boost moves that have a CHANCE of something happening like Rock Slide or Flamethrower.

Drop Wargle, Typhlosion, Spiritomb and Shedinja for Pokemon that don't suck. Also I think its funny you spam so much Smogon hate when the vast majority of sets you hate were created on Pokemon Online.

Pokemon Online- never checked the place. I just make up my own sets. If it matches, then it's too bad. works just fine for me. I tried smogon before, but I started to hate it when i went 0-17.
    I know it's just a game, but winning is a lot more fun than losing.

I have used Braviary in battle, and the sheer force work for any move with a secondary effect
    I know i'm not the best team builder, but I try, and I don't lose every match I'm in. can you please not so harshly criticize them?

Typhlosion sucks?
    you know that a lie.

dont make him mad or he'll send out his hitman.......

also I was at school at 12:35.........
    Last edited by pikamanepicfail45; 17th February 2011 at 12:11 AM.
    if you are like me,and think Typhlosion is too epic to be in UU, copy this in your sig-started by epicpip.

I use this place for my sprites from now on, because they have front, back, male, female, normal, and shiny sprites.
    Credit to The Spriters Resource for all of my images from here forward.

credits go to here.
    Note-My name is Michael, not Micheal. 99% of people cannot spell my name correctly.

Snivy used STONED EDGE!!

... Blue Harvest is right, pika. If you want to win more than lose, 1) You should stop hating Smogon and visit the place more often, because it's the best community for competitive players 2) Go to Pokemon Online and playtest your team there with the best players (not some shitty Wifi playing guy) 3) Listen to what other people say about you, consider it as what makes you better, not some "critism". You posted here to make your team better, so you should really listen to us. 4) You have to accept to lose before you win. Each time you lose, you learn something, and that's valuable.

And about your team:
    Quote Originally Posted by pikamanepicfail45 View Post
    I have used Braviary in battle, and the sheer force work for any move with a secondary effect
    No it doesn't. It only works with moves that have the chance of flinching, burning, etc. It doesn't work with things like Superpower (side affect of decreasing your Att and Def).
    Quote Originally Posted by pikamanepicfail45 View Post
    Typhlosion sucks?
    you know that a lie.
    Typhlosion sucks. It's Fire typing is stupid. Everytime you switch into SR, you lose 25% HP isn't a fun thing at all, especially considering that Typhlosion is often used as a sweeper or a revenge killer. Sure, good players know how to turn this into their advantage through Blaze and SubPinchBerry or something, but I doubt that a guy like you can do that. And Typhlosion's movepool is just shitty. You can't even fill the 4 move slots with proper moves, you have to use 2 STAB moves, Focus Blast and a Hidden Power is enough to tell that.
    I'm tired of signatures...