Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: A Connoisseurs Revenge! (678)

Default A Connoisseurs Revenge! (678)

Sommelier Showdown! Dwebble vs Dewott!!

Heading to Castelia City, Ash & Co. learn of another Pokémon Sommelier nearby, who shows the bond of trainer and Pokémon. Ash is eager to see what she says about him and his Pokéon. However, when Cilan disagrees, the sommelier challenges him. Will Cilan be able to win and who is the correct Sommelier?

Visit The Episode Guide

Discuss

Just out of curiosity... does it start at 6pm or 7pm? Because where I live right now its 1:56am and last time, everyone was already inputting info about episode around 2:30am while before it was around 3am...=/
    - Claimed:

-XY, already better than Best Wishes.xD

Pokemon Y Team:

Greninja
    Talonflame
    Pikachu
    Venusaur
    Flygon
    Aggron

3DS FC: 1993-7360-7585

^The eps on now, if you haven't figured it out. (Tends to start at 7PM each week, or just before)
        Spoiler:- XY Dream:

Pokemon: Everyone has their favourites.

well i just lost my stream' just great!! anyone got any other sites?? send pm

ps it's looking to be a great episode :3
    Latest AmourShipping AMV
    Proud Advance/AmourShipper ~ I would Also like to thank Larvitarr from tumblr who created this sig

Isn't everything we do in life a way to be loved a little more? ~ Before Sunrise ~
    Grooveshark | Tumblr | BulbaGarden | MyAnimeList | PSNProfiles | Youtube | Last.FM

So, Cabernet lost to Cilan a year ago in a gym battle and wants revenge, although she's been back to the gym to re-challenge him (but he was already travelling with Ash), so she has the badge. Now she just wants revenge. iit also seems that Cilan gave her and her Oshawott a bad 'tasting' result.

Oh, and you insult Pikachu, you get thunder slapped.

Four classes of Sommelier - S,A,B, and C. Cilan is an A, Cabernet is a C, the lowest class.
    Last edited by Sabonea_Masukippa; 17th February 2011 at 10:17 AM.

Cabernet lost with Oshawott. I guess it had evolved into Dewott. First battle Dwebble vs Dewott, Dwebble and Pansage win!
    Last edited by Ash-kid; 17th February 2011 at 10:22 AM.
    Wobbuffet and his trainer.(credit: Serebii.net)

Dwebble wins with Shell Break and Scissor Cross against Dewott.

Out come Sawsbuck and Pansage. Pansage wiins with Solar Beam.
    Last edited by Sabonea_Masukippa; 17th February 2011 at 10:21 AM.

I expected Ishizumai to win, or at least draw, so Cabinet, was actually in a gym battle, interesting, now lets see if Yanappu will win.

And so far it seems like a filler, with all this information.

Bonnie: Hey, Clauncher, could you do me a favour and marry my brother?
    Clauncher: What? I can understand the old man's senility, but this is just annoying.

Bonnie: Come on, Dedenne! I want that Gym Badge!
    Clauncher: If only this wasn't a kids show.
    3DS FC: 1891 1376 6990. Add me. Wii U Nintendo Network ID: Playerking.

^I'd say the odd's of Cabernet being a reccuring character is very high, so possibly no filler.

Haha cool episode, its raping time for Dent, he just destroyed the girl, she had it coming after acting like an *** by saying none of Satoshi pokemons were compatible with him even Pikachu, atleast thats what I got from the episode.

I liked that Dent tried to teach her a lesson but she seems to not have learned it and looks like she will be back, will need Sabonea translation to confirm.

Edit: Did it already XD.

Nice enjoyable episode, Dent is really becoming awesome as episodes go by .

Ofc its not a filler, theres Dent development even showing stuff from his past, related to Cabernet but from his past.

Yeah i hope she is, that's what I thought, but we'll have to see. So Ash showed all of his Pokemon to Cabinet, what did it say, for Oshawott?

Clauncher: What? I can understand the old man's senility, but this is just annoying.

Quote Originally Posted by playerking View Post
    Yeah i hope she is, that's what I thought, but we'll have to see. So Ash showed all of his Pokemon to Cabinet, what did it say, for Oshawott?
    She bashed them all from my understanding.

That beyo--. So judging by what you said, Dento won both battles, that kind of sucks.

She just insulted them all, didn't take detailed notes. When I rewatch in HQ later, I'llbe able to tell you more

EDIT: She's a C-class trainer with lots of arrogance and not much skill, betach needed to be schooled so she can come back in 10-20 eps and put up a big fight.
    Also, who's betting Iris gets a rival in Ep 27? :P
    Last edited by Sabonea_Masukippa; 17th February 2011 at 10:34 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Sabonea_Masukippa View Post
    She just insulted them all, didn't take detailed notes. When I rewatch in HQ later, I'llbe able to tell you more

EDIT: She's a C-class trainer with lots of arrogance and not much skill, betach needed to be schooled so she can come back in 10-20 eps and put up a big fight.
    Also, who's betting Iris gets a rival in Ep 27? :P
    If Iris gets a rival....THIS will be the best series EVER! But i think i'd love to see a bigger rivalry forming between Iris and Ash so that if she dies end up having to face him for his 8th badge, it will be the climax of their rivalry! i'm loving this "season" so far! Dento OWNED!! Plus Sawsbuck looked so damn awesome!

Ash's Pokemon attacking Cabarnet after she said "nasty" things about them = awesome.

The battle was okay, I just didn't like how one sided it was. Cilan could've at least slightly struggled or shown some sort of concern that he could've been in danger of losing.
    Misinterpreting my posts is not your fault, negative repping me, and getting very sensitive about my posts because you misinterpreted my posts however is your fault. Think really hard, before negative repping or making a big deal about my posts. I don't appreciate being negative repped for reasons that are a result of misinterpreting my posts.

That beyo--. So judging by what you said, Dento won both battles, that kind of sucks.
    It kinda fits, she was acting like a jerk and was completelly destroyed, Dent even toyed with her.

Like Sabonea said she is a C rank so she must be pretty bad right now, more full of herself then anything it seems.

. . . so Cabinet, was actually in a gym battle, interesting,. . .

I wonder if this means we'll also see Cabarnet face off against Ash in the Unova League

The only thing I don't get is that Cilan's a really nice guy. Why would he do something like Gary or Trip would do & Toy with Cabarnet like that? I know that she was acting like a b**** but still
    Last edited by Mr.Munchlax; 17th February 2011 at 12:01 PM.

Black2/
    Heart Gold/X Trainer Card:
    • Name- Dale Hudson
    • Status- Battling Tierno to see how strong Tyrunt is
    • Idols- Tucker Satoshi, Red, Cynthia, Alder, Lance
    • Hometown- Aspertia City, Unova, USA
    • Graduated from- Aspertia Academy

Wait how exactly did Dento toy with her? If so I'm sure it wasn't that bad, if so, Cabinet does seem like an annoying person, and she disputed the close relationships with Ash's pokemon, but for Snivy i can understand, they haven't really shown any liking towards each other that much, same goes for the bird.

Wait how exactly did Dento toy with her? If so I'm sure it wasn't that bad, if so, Cabinet does seem like an annoying person, and she disputed the close relationships with Ash's pokemon, but for Snivy i can understand, they haven't really shown any liking towards each other that much, same goes for the bird.
    Well, it's just that I read from other posts on this thread how he toyed with her & then I started to believed them when I saw pictures like this in the filb recap:
    http://www.filb.de/content/anime/bw/019/285.jpghttp://www.filb.de/content/anime/bw/019/287.jpghttp://www.filb.de/content/anime/bw/019/327.jpg

Black2/
    Heart Gold/X Trainer Card:
    • Name- Dale Hudson
    • Status- Battling Tierno to see how strong Tyrunt is
    • Idols- Tucker Satoshi, Red, Cynthia, Alder, Lance
    • Hometown- Aspertia City, Unova, USA
    • Graduated from- Aspertia Academy

I don't know why people are complaining. It's about time they give a main character who completely owns their rival. Seriously if we're not getting it from Ash or the girl then why not Cilan?

Quote Originally Posted by Chimchar15 View Post
    I don't know why people are complaining. It's about time they give a main character who completely owns their rival. Seriously if we're not getting it from Ash or the girl then why not Cilan?
    Well he beat her before, so to keep a strong rivalry and an even one, Cabinet should of won.

And wow, Dento kind of seems like an --- in those photos.

Well he beat her before, so to keep a strong rivalry and an even one, Cabinet should of won.

And wow, Dento kind of seems like an --- in those photos.
    Once again we don't need an even rivalry. Seriously why must a main character always be reduced to either getting owned by his/her rival or at most being even with them? Cilan had to beat her as he was teaching her a lesson. Having him lose just to keep the rivalry even would have defeated that purpose.

For Cilan this was a lackluster episode but somewhat amusing. I didn't like the girl's design, looked like her hair was made of chewed gum.

So it sounds like Pokabu was sent to Juniper's?
    Proposed Alpha Sapphire Team

Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast