Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678

Thread: A Connoisseurs Revenge! (678)

I actually really enjoyed this episode. It was lightheaded and funny. Burgundy giving those terrible insulting evaluations and getting attacked by all of Ash's Pokémon was entertaining, as was her insane hatred of Cilan. I almost felt a little bit sorry for her when she lost that battle with Cilan even if her reason for wanting to beat him was possibly blow out of proportion (it's in dispute what Cilan actually said to her). Poor Burgundy. She's actually quite an interesting and entertaining character even if she is only used for comic relief.
    I support Pikashipping: Ash and Pikachu forever

This episode was more annoying than anything else. Cabernet being pissed off due to her misunderstanding of Dent's evaluation was portrayed as "insanity" which is stupid because she's just a 10 year old kid (or close to that anyway) - temper tantrums at that age are not uncommon.

The humor in this series isn't funny.

Dent got away with not explaining the evaluation or making the slightest attempt to clear things up which just makes him look like a tool.

Dipper used Flash! Mabel's accuracy fell! Stan's accuracy fell!

I always liked burgundy, and I found this to be a pretty neat introduction to her character. I found her review of all Ash's pokemon pretty funny, and I liked how angry they got over it.

Her freakout on Ash was also really funny, and I nearly died at Bungundy's flashback. It was also pretty cool to see Cilain be so competent.

9/10, funny episode, with a pretty good battle to end it off.

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678