Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678

Thread: A Connoisseurs Revenge! (678)

I actually really enjoyed this episode. It was lightheaded and funny. Burgundy giving those terrible insulting evaluations and getting attacked by all of Ash's Pokémon was entertaining, as was her insane hatred of Cilan. I almost felt a little bit sorry for her when she lost that battle with Cilan even if her reason for wanting to beat him was possibly blow out of proportion (it's in dispute what Cilan actually said to her). Poor Burgundy. She's actually quite an interesting and entertaining character even if she is only used for comic relief.

This episode was more annoying than anything else. Cabernet being pissed off due to her misunderstanding of Dent's evaluation was portrayed as "insanity" which is stupid because she's just a 10 year old kid (or close to that anyway) - temper tantrums at that age are not uncommon.

The humor in this series isn't funny.

Dent got away with not explaining the evaluation or making the slightest attempt to clear things up which just makes him look like a tool.

I always liked burgundy, and I found this to be a pretty neat introduction to her character. I found her review of all Ash's pokemon pretty funny, and I liked how angry they got over it.

Her freakout on Ash was also really funny, and I nearly died at Bungundy's flashback. It was also pretty cool to see Cilain be so competent.

9/10, funny episode, with a pretty good battle to end it off.

So Burgundy had a warped view of Cilan being a jerk. I liked her evaluation of Ash's Pokemon but her Dewott was weak. 6/10

Burgundy's flashback of "evil" Cilan was funny + my favorite moment from this episode was when Cilan won against her Dewott and Sawsbuck.

I liked seeing Ash's group shop, plus Burgundy being attacked by Ash pokemon made me smile ha ha. I liked watching her battle Cilan even tho her Dewott and Sawsbuck got beaten by Dwebble and Pansage. ^^

It was a nice twist to meet Cabernet, the first character in Best Wishes who didn't respect Dent's Sommelier expertise. She seemed pretty sour all because he defeated her at Sanyou City's Gym, but since she used a Mijumaru against Yanappu, her loss was expected. She wasn't much of a battler to start with.

Burgundy did come off as a little annoying to me, especially with her pushiness on Ash to replace his team, after all his Pokemon attacked her. I did like the dress she was wearing in the flashback it was very cute.

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678