Thread: Rate My Team!

Default Rate My Team!

Chansey @ Evolution Stone (Original Right?)
    Ability: Natural Cure
    EVs: 100 HP / 252 Def / 156 SpD
    Nature: Bold
    - Softboiled / Wish
    - Protect
    - Seismic Toss
    - Toxic

Kind of a toxic stall Chansey, thats pretty much why I chose SoftBoiled in first slot because of its faster recovery and it doesnt require a protect. Also it has 218 (After Evolution Stone, still original...) defense which can manage with 666 HP and also has a crazy 570 Special Defense so, again with 666 HP it can basically take every special move there is.

Latios @ Choice Specs
    Ability: Levitate
    EVs: 4 HP / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
    Nature: Modest/Timid
    - Draco Meteor
    - Surf
    - Thunderbolt
    - Ice Beam / Dragon Pulse

This guy is fast and packs a crazy 590 Special Attack after Choice Specs and will dish out crazy damage to a lot of Pokemon that come in. With Draco Meteor its a strong STAB move that can deal pretty good damage and also has a super effective hit against popular dragon types like Ononokusu, Sazandora, Garchomp, Salamence, Other Latios', Latias, and Dragonite. Thunderbolt handles bulky water types that although Draco Meteor can do well against too. Surf is mainly for fire types and steel types (Although neutral) that can be annoying resisting all my other moves, especially Heatran. Ice Beam can hit other dragons better than the dragon moves Especially Grachomp, Salamence and others that have 4x Weakness' to ice. Dragon pulse is mainly the same as Draco Meteor, STAB strong and kills dragons. It is just mainly a dragon move to use without the -2 Special attack after.

Infernape @ Life Orb
    Ability: Blaze
    EVs: 4 HP / 252 Attack / 252 Speed
    Nature: Jolly
    - Mach Punch
    - Close Combat
    - Stone Edge
    - Flare Blitz

Has coverage is pretty good. Covers steal types that can be annoying and can cover flying types like Gyarados and other potential flying threats. He can also effectively cover different types without switching with life orb over Choice Band / Scarf

Rotom Wash @ Leftovers
    Ability: Levitate
    EVs: 252 HP / 168 Defense / 68 Speed
    Nature: Bold
    - Discharge
    - Will-O-Wisp / Toxic
    - Hydro Pump
    - Light screen

This guys has a great defensive typing with its only weakness grass and is weak to ground and takes advantage of levitate. Overall it can take hits decently while still dealing out go damage and can bring pokemon down with Will-O-Wisp or Toxic. Light screen helps him take hits on the special side hydro pump gets rid of fire and ground types well and Discharge is STAB and can get the paralyze.

Shaymin @ Choice Scarf
    Ability: Natural Cure
    EVs: 4 HP / 252 Special Atk / 252 Speed
    Nature: Timid
    - Seed Flare
    - HP Fire
    - Air Slash
    - Earthpower

Seed flare here is really needed, as I don't have to much coverage over ground although I have some but I don't have to much reliable moves. Also Water Ground types seed flare is really needed. HP fire takes care of Steel/Grass types *Nattorei* and takes care of it with a 3HKO or 2HKO. Air Slash covers some types that Shaymin doesn't cover too well like flying types and earth power covers electric types.

Garchomp @ Yache Berry
    Ability: Sand Veil
    EVs: 106 HP / 48 Atk / 252 Defense / 102 Special Defense
    Nature: Impish
    - Earthquake
    - Dragon Claw
    - Stealth Rock
    - Toxic / Rest

Kinda bulky chomp. He can take hits including ice beams because of yache berry. Basically he can take hits then attack hard with some attack EVs and good STAB moves. Earthquake covers electrics nicely Dragon claw covers dragons if Latios is dead. Stealth Rock is for obvious reasons and toxic is to slow take down pokemon that are wally or troublesome.

Rate My Team Please (Also, can you tell that I wrote the end of this at late at night?)
    Last edited by Branduscus; 19th February 2011 at 3:13 PM.

Just to note something like this: Rotom Fan is a stupid pokemon, with a Flying type and Levitate -.- And Choice Scarf doesn't work with Confuse Ray or Thunder Wave. If you like Rotom-A, I would recommend Rotom-W for a great defensive typing that makes use of its ability, only has 1 weakness that is Grass. And bulky Chomp sucks. If you want an annoyer, go with Sand Veil Brightpowder Sub set, its fun.
    I'm tired of signatures...

Okay, thanks! BTW there is trick on my Rotom that is meant to be given before any other move.

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh u garchomp killer teach him sword dance, outrage, earthquake, firefang
    with rotom give it substitute and leftovers

My OU Party
    Pokemon Trainer threw a Haxball
    I AM THE PROUD OWNER OF A 3DS
    Ioliolk-user bar Zekerom-pokeball Gladeshadow-team pose TheDarkDragons-fusion Pokegirlforever- Walking pokemon
    Big thanks to all of you