Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3910111213

Thread: Child's trade shop

maguschild
    you are awesome. glad i could help and thank you very very much, the surprise was lovely
    Soul Silver FC Geo Level 100 ;149; ;151; ;157; ;160; ;248; 493/493!
    Pearl FC Melissa Level 100 ;234; ;373; ;384; ;405; 493/493!
    PM to trade

Wants:
    Event Pokemon, shiny,
    or rare combinations (surf pikachu etc), or egg move pokemon
    ***only legit pokemon, clone ok, but ones you caught yourself are better, and absolutely no hacks***

Will Trade-Any breedable Pokemon all starters, eggmove pokemon, shiny UT;072; UT;130; UT;147; UT;222; UT;234; UT;300; UT;396; UT;403; UT;436; almost UT;479; items, TMs, berries, Pm me and we can try to compromise

geovanny: ^_^ I appreciate you never cloned ratty, so no worries.

My ingame pokemon Y name is Child and my safari is ice with Mamoswine, Sneasel, Snorunt
    Shiny pokemon I've successfully chained to date: Platinum 92 Pokemon Y 3 MM Pokemon 4
    Mouse lady's new tradethread Video of my shiny minun poor quality Shiny furfrou video

Could you trade me a deoxys I can trade you many legendary and non legendary pokemon

dnadnadnadeoxys123: Do you have any of my wants...?

My ingame pokemon Y name is Child and my safari is ice with Mamoswine, Sneasel, Snorunt
    Shiny pokemon I've successfully chained to date: Platinum 92 Pokemon Y 3 MM Pokemon 4
    Mouse lady's new tradethread Video of my shiny minun poor quality Shiny furfrou video

i was wondering, if no one has claimed this one, if i would be able to do so.
    Poketopia surfing/volt tackle pikachu uncloned

also i don't think i have the pokemon in your want list, but would you be willing to take 2 rare candies for the shiny vulpix? I want to restart my game and think it would be fun to have. is it ok for me to ask what the level is?
    Follow lillipup for more pokemon art.

join this written rpg with me journey to delta region. looks fun!
    new fc 4728 5304 1250
    I'm a girl

rosierjay: If you can trade tomorrow sure. Which vulpix you talking about? I forget what I have listed...I no longer have free access to wifi I have to go to an internet cafe.

if no one has claimed it yet, i was wondering if i could get the shiny kabuto?

i'd also be interested in a mew, preferably modest, and a modest TRU Arceus( im really interested in getting them and need them for dex fillers).
    the only pokemon i could provide from your wants list is the lvl 100 vaporeon, but seeing as mine is lvl 75 right now i don't know if the stats will be good enough or not. i also have many shiny lvl 100s one flawless, a couple of events, rare candies, and would be willing to trade anything I can
    thanks

2mikedales: No one has claimed the kabuto. Umm, unsure I have a modest mew...but I have timid for sure. I can trade daily now except Tuesdays and Saturdays anywhere from 2:30pm (I work) till about 5pm my time. The time I posted here was 3:45 pm. As for vaporeon, is he ev trained?
    Last edited by Cloudchild75; 6th February 2012 at 2:57 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Maguschild View Post
    Zmikedales: No one has claimed the kabuto. Umm, unsure I have a modest mew...but I have timid for sure. I can trade daily now except Tuesdays and Saturdays anywhere from 2:30pm (I work) till about 5pm my time. The time I posted here was 3:45 pm. As for vaporeon, is he ev trained?
    No he's just one I have used through my platinum, so im guessing he won't work. so unless you want events or lvl 100 shinys i don't think i have anything you want.

as for the kabuki trade i live on the east coast of the us, where do you live(not to be creepy, trying to figure out time zones)?

2mikedales: I'm in Canada; Western Canadian mountain time. I can prolly stick mew in for a rare candy or something, have to go to the internet cafe anyway so might as well make it worthwhile.

id give you as much as i can for the mew, so if rare candies are what u want id send one over with each pokemon i trade you.
    if you want to pick a time that'd be good for you i can try to make myself available then

2mikedales: Well, tomorrow I'll be free starting at 2:30pm my time. So I'll pm you k?

hi. I was wondering if u have a dialga for trade?

salamence1990: I do, but I can only trade on black now.

Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3910111213