Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Thread: Child's trade shop

Does that mean an event? Cause I don't see any other non-shinies besides the events(if there are, my bad)...but how about a MATTLE Ho-oh?
    Diamond FC: 4553 7070 0437

^Click on my signature to see my trade thread =]

rennir: Okay, fixed my first post; there are a few non shiny haves there now. As to MATTLE Ho-oh, sure I can do that.

My ingame pokemon Y name is Child and my safari is ice with Mamoswine, Sneasel, Snorunt
    Shiny pokemon I've successfully chained to date: Platinum 92 Pokemon Y 3 MM Pokemon 4
    Mouse lady's new tradethread Video of my shiny minun poor quality Shiny furfrou video

Hi. I'm pretty new at this and I doubt I have anything you'd like but here goes. The only thing I have that is sort of interesting would be my shiny Marrill, Steelix, and Staravia. I'm interested in a Jirachi, Latios, or SS Groudon. The nature's don't matter. Well thanks.

TheToocky: Well, I don`t mind giving you a jirachi. I can get as many as I want.

My ingame pokemon Y name is Child and my safari is ice with Mamoswine, Sneasel, Snorunt
    Shiny pokemon I've successfully chained to date: Platinum 92 Pokemon Y 3 MM Pokemon 4
    Mouse lady's new tradethread Video of my shiny minun poor quality Shiny furfrou video

Actually...what's the iv's on the suicune and the hidden power if you know it?

rennir: Which suicune? The bold one with decent iv's? Dunno the HP, but it's stats are - 28, 26, 21, 31, 30, 28

please i need pokerus

Appleoholic: Okies can do.

hey can we do a trade back with a deoxys, latias, and latios?

For the berry fix zigzagoons, could I get the shiny evd gallade and the shiny evd typhlosion?

DFXER: What game you want to on? I can prolly do that.

rennir: Sure.

its on my diamond. my friend code is 2621 2135 9988 (Tonny). i have a level 50 male rapidash with hypnosis that i can give you for the tradeback

DFXER: Alrighty then, use Child at 1248 0698 2769

okay when can we trade?

DFXER: Right now if you like.
    Last edited by Cloudchild75; 3rd April 2011 at 9:39 PM.

okay ill get online now

DFXER: All I have are shiny ones lol

lol thanks again

Attention whoever wanted some dex trades and celebi on pokemon white: I forget your screenname to message you, but I have everything ready for you.

so can i send you my FC

Can I have a copy of the wishmaker jirachi for 2 master balls?
    Visit Dragonite's School!

It is a school for Pokemon beginners who want to learn more about the games. Become a member and pass this onto your friends and I will consider you for becoming a Teacher!

Appleoholic: Sure.

LanceTheDragonMaster: Sorry won't trade that guy for items.

my name : Haitham

my friend code : 0776-3590-4949

i forget to tell you that im playing pokemon heart gold

Appleoholic: Ah okies, lmk when you're ready to trade.

i sent you a pm on your wants i have the shinies you'd want in black i think 4 of them..are yiu trading anything for them?
    My Shinies    Spoiler:- Pika?:

Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast