Hello, and welcome to the Pokemon Breeding Club! This club is for those breeders who want to talk about special Pokemon that you've breeded to perfection! Masuda Method shinies are also open for discussion here. Now, here are the rules:
1. Any one is allowed to accept members.
2. Please try your best to make your posts legible. We're not grammar police, but try and use proper grammar.
3. Only the Owner and Co-Owners may give strikes. Three and you are banned for two weeks. Three more and you are banned for two months. Get another three, and you are banned indefinitely, forever, whatnot.
4. No flaming.
5. No SPAM.
6. Stay on-topic.
7. Don’t complain about how the owner or co-owners do their jobs. If you have a problem with their decisions, contact them via PM or VM.
8. This isn't the place to handle trades; leave that to PMs and VMs if they have a specifically bred Pokemon you want.
9. Do not double/triple post. Do not post one-liners, either.
10. All SPPF rules apply here as well.
11. If there is a spambot/some random spammer, like "Check out this product" and such, DO NOT RESPOND/POST ABOUT THEM.
You will receive one strike if you break any of the rules listed here.
Now, the way to join this club is as follows:
I, (ScreenName), hereby acknowledge that I have read the SPFF Club rules and the Pokemon Breeding Club Rules and hereby agree to abide by them. Then, please give a reason for why you want to join the club, whether you're a breeder, or your just interested in breeding Pokemon, whatever, just give a legitimate reason.
Oh, one more rule: HAVE FUN! Enjoy talking about Pokemon you're breeding or have bred!
Spoiler:- Members List:Also, we have a banner, kindly made for us by ShinyDoug, so here it is:
Spoiler:- Pokemon Breeding Club Banner:
The Pokémon Breeding Circuit!
Eggstatic for New Moves - Hatch a Pokémon with an Egg Move(s) and a TM. BOTH have to be moves that are not normally learnable. You can decide what Pokémon and moves however if they do not meet the standard they will not be counted. So no easy stuff. ** Egg moves must be chain bred.
IV got the right NATURE - Hatch a Pokémon with an Everstoned nature and a perfect IV, the IV has to benefit from the nature.
Volt Tackular Eggs - Hatch a Volt Tackle Pichu with 20+ Attack and Speed IVs.
Incensant Breeding - Hatch a Baby Pokémon through Incense Breeding
Master of Masuda - Hatch a Shiny Pokémon using the Masuda Method
Rules for Breeding Circuit
Smeargle is NOT allowed, due to it being able to learn any kind of move. This makes things a bit too easy.
No Dittos unless absolutely necessary (i.e. genderless Pokémon). We want you to get into egg groups as it’s more creative and helps in the long run.
No trading/hacking for the target. This defies the point of the circuit. You can obviously trade for foreign Pokémon to help with Master of Masuda or to help speed up the egg production.
If trading via serebiiforums.com to help with the circuit all forum rules apply. Especially the rules regarding hacked Pokémon. Don’t do it.
We would love to see the results of the circuit, so if you can, provide pictures to back up your story. Provide the OT, name, and ID number of your files before you start so we know you didn’t trade for the Pokémon.
**Examples with the Eggstatic for New Moves if you’re having trouble with thinking of moves and Pokémon:
Scyther with Baton Pass.
Archen with Head Smash
Marill with Future Sight.