Page 3 of 87 FirstFirst 12345671353 ... LastLast

Thread: The Ascension

i was there just now....DX damn it i missed u rhy.....i was ready to get ma pokes lol

People you got to stay active. I can't help any of you, or post anything if none of you want to say anything. All of you who haven't been tested please get on the xat chat and ask to be tested. Once the majority of you have been tested we can move on to other things.
    "I may not always agree with a man's choice to follow his dreams...however, I will ALWAYS respect and admire him for it." -Zachary W. Reeves

Quote Originally Posted by LordGriffin View Post
    If I had to describe The Ascension it would be a gathering a friends and unknown talent. They're all such amazing people ranging from all different ages and hailing from many corners of the globe. I know the individuals that gather here have the potential to be what The Legacy used to be. There is no doubt in my mind that in time they'll be the greatest clan on Serebii, so don't you dare insult my clan again.

get on the xat to test or you can PM me and we'll set up a time

Eh sorry for that. Tis was a bit hurried and unable 2 contact ya'll that I had a BPA state competition. soo i was gone 4 a few days... heh sry lol

FC: (Diamond) 1419-0155-4154 | (SoulSilver): 3095-2376-2372
    CLICK ON THE BANNER TO JOIN THE FAM AND HAVE SOME FUN
    Credits to Twilight Trainer and Leilukin for the banners

The Legacy Clan|The Ascension Chat|The Legacy Frontier

Spoiler:- Top Secret:

Posting to stay active. ^^
    Whenever I go onto the chat, no one is on. :P

Go on the chat at about 6:00 pm (gmt -4) and people will be on usually

she's an aussie lol. way diff timezones

oh lol. well how did u like my rank proposal? sorry for the PM by the way i was just pissed then. also, im confirming homeys post
    Last edited by ioliolk; 2nd March 2011 at 11:35 PM.

Had a test battle on PO with iol. He 4-0'd me... He said he could see I had some skill in the metagame, but I need more practice, so he gave me the official rank of private. W00t! XD

i go to the chat itself...and yea no one is there...T_T tis sad. and i dont think i can do a battle because my wifi is out, and is currently being stupid *kicks it* and i dont want PO in my comp...im wary with what i download soooo yea >>; i dunno what to really do just be active i guess...or try atleast....heh.

Quote Originally Posted by ioliolk View Post
    Ideas for Rank Pokemon - Based off of Lance
    Learner -
    Apprentice -
    Recruit -
    Private -
    Soldier -
    Warrior -
    Commander -
    Hero -
    Epic -
    Legend -
    Creator -
    EDIT: bump
    I like the idea. The only thing is it makes us look like specifically a flying/dragon clan, which we aren't. I know they do deal greatly with ascending. But you can ascend without the ability to fly. The meaning of our clan's name has many meanings, metaphorical and literal.... I may have an edit to yours iololk. And, I do feel it would be best for maybe a 3rd choice for someone to come up with, and then we all can vote on it. Speaking of such, we need ideas for our clan's mascots... lol. 2-3 mascots. They can't all be from the same Gen, and preferably none from the same generation. I've got an idea, but I'm still workin on mine. So... get ya'll minds working! haha

Learner -
    Apprentice -
    Recruit -
    Private -
    Soldier -
    Warrior -
    Commander -
    Hero -
    Epic -
    Legend -
    Creator -

how bout this?....uhhh wait ur gonna make user bars right? o.O

Lol I was just posting mine to try and start a conversation since the thread was inactivish

I've been thinking about the mascot thing for a while, and I've come up with an idea... what about an eevee? I know it's only one, but think about it. Eevee is special because of its evolution (or ascension ) to more powerful forms. Using eevee would utilize the name ascension well, and could symbolize the amount of underestimated potential we have, not to mention put in a word about how versatile we are and how well we can improve the skills of our incoming members. What do you guys think?

Quote Originally Posted by homestarhydon View Post
    I've been thinking about the mascot thing for a while, and I've come up with an idea... what about an eevee? I know it's only one, but think about it. Eevee is special because of its evolution (or ascension ) to more powerful forms. Using eevee would utilize the name ascension well, and could symbolize the amount of underestimated potential we have, not to mention put in a word about how versatile we are and how well we can improve the skills of our incoming members. What do you guys think?
    You know Homie... I actually kinda like that idea... Haha. I could see many ways we could go with it, including some future implementations... I think it could very well fit the meaning of The Ascension...

Wow, I woulda never thought of that. Great idea homie

ah awesome idea ^^. now all we gotta do is do the...rank thingy...i think yea ^^;

oh and archer, yes i will probably be making userbars

I have yet to be tested and I also need to be a member in the chat. I'm just posting to say that I'm still here and stuff.

P.S. My inbox is full right now, so if you PMd me I probably didn't get it. I'm changing that right now.
    Top Five Non-Legends<---You can't stop them from domination...

Friend Codes:
    SoulSilver: 2407-8763-0856
    Platinum: 4726-3826-6538
    Pearl: 1890-7956-1544
        Spoiler:- Battle Info:

NeoDarkraiTV <--This is my YouTube account. Click and watch my Twilight Princess Runthrough and FireRed Runthrough.
    Currently working on making a competitve battling guide. Help would be appreciated.

Follow me on twitter.com/NeoDarkrai or facebook.com/NeoDarkraiTV for random stuff and updates on when new Episodes are up.

Quote Originally Posted by homestarhydon View Post
    Love the idea mate. Unless we make the last three ranks legendaries we can't use the eeveelutions for ranks though, but that doesn't seem to be too much of a problem.
    "I may not always agree with a man's choice to follow his dreams...however, I will ALWAYS respect and admire him for it." -Zachary W. Reeves

Quote Originally Posted by LordGriffin View Post
    If I had to describe The Ascension it would be a gathering a friends and unknown talent. They're all such amazing people ranging from all different ages and hailing from many corners of the globe. I know the individuals that gather here have the potential to be what The Legacy used to be. There is no doubt in my mind that in time they'll be the greatest clan on Serebii, so don't you dare insult my clan again.

I've got to admit, using Eevee as a mascot is a wonderful idea. I'm just trying to think of a wonderful plan that goes with it that will sell me...

i do like the idea....but what i dont like i using the eeveelutions as ranks.....i mean....as far as im concerned....a jolteon can have just as much importance as a flareon....since they dont evolve one after another....what i mean to say is that....eevee only evolves once....and the evolution is final and equal to the others....i dont think u understand what im saying but...i dont like the idea of eeveelutions as ranks....although for a mascot it's quite logical...more or less...hmmm i'll try to come up with another idea....but i like the eevee mascot idea rhy nice job...

eevee was a great idea for a mascot, but not good or ranks, so i say we dont even have rank pokemon. on the user bars i'll just put eevee on all of them

Well, what if all of the rank pokemon are normal types? Since its seen as the most versatile type. Eevee can be the first rank, and Regigigas can be the final rank. Just a thought

Hmmm.... A normal-type clan.... And they are not tainted w/ an element. Immune to the ghosts of the past.... Not a bad idea... Regigigas would be a legend. n either a shiny eevee or arceus as Creator. prob arceus...

Page 3 of 87 FirstFirst 12345671353 ... LastLast