Page 37 of 87 FirstFirst ... 2733343536373839404147 ... LastLast

Thread: The Ascension

But it seems like there are a bunch of clans around all of a sudden o.O

Yah home, that happens at the start of every summer
    EDIT: Jets challenged us so I'm putting it to you guys:
    Should we war Rated R?
    Last edited by ioliolk; 21st June 2011 at 1:29 AM.

@home We need to prove to all these new clans that we're the best.

@iol Personally, I don't have anything against Jets, but I'm looking forward to a war. We also need subs because last I checked, we only had one.
    Top Five Non-Legends<---You can't stop them from domination...

Friend Codes:
    SoulSilver: 2407-8763-0856
    Platinum: 4726-3826-6538
    Pearl: 1890-7956-1544
        Spoiler:- Battle Info:

NeoDarkraiTV <--This is my YouTube account. Click and watch my Twilight Princess Runthrough and FireRed Runthrough.
    Currently working on making a competitve battling guide. Help would be appreciated.

Follow me on twitter.com/NeoDarkrai or facebook.com/NeoDarkraiTV for random stuff and updates on when new Episodes are up.

Neo I can sub. Or take archers spot since hes not here

Yeah, where IS archer?

Before the war, Archer said that he had to go to an archery thing. That's why he was afraid that he would have to drop out of the war.

Friend Codes:

NeoDarkraiTV <--This is my YouTube account. Click and watch my Twilight Princess Runthrough and FireRed Runthrough.
    Currently working on making a competitve battling guide. Help would be appreciated.

Follow me on twitter.com/NeoDarkrai or facebook.com/NeoDarkraiTV for random stuff and updates on when new Episodes are up.

Yeah, but I guess I didn't realize how long it would take.

He said it was, like, a two week archery tournament. As for warring against jets, idk. I'm not part of the war team, but if there's a chance to show him up, you know.
    Oh, excardon me!

[IMG]http://i53.*******.com/nz27w1.jpg[/IMG]

Join my clan The Ascension here on the Serebii forums!

Doesn't matter anymore. Jets wimped out.

I see. Any other clans we can war?

Friend Codes:

I'll ask the triumviriate.

I was mulling over the first post to see how up to date it was when I noticed something. It was Jahz's quote, "Tonight we fight, tonight we rise!". I know how a lot of you ex-Legacy members absolutely adored that quote (To the point where you all were starting to wear it out lol). However, this isn't Legacy. I think to truely honor Legacy, The Ascension needs its own quote. If you all agree, lets make it into a game. I want all of you to submit your own quotes to me via PMs, the leaders and I will choose the three best, and you all will vote for the winner from among those three.

Submissions will not be accepted after July 3rd, and the final three choices will be up by July 9th.

Submissions have max length of two sentences.

Let's have fun with this guys.
    "I may not always agree with a man's choice to follow his dreams...however, I will ALWAYS respect and admire him for it." -Zachary W. Reeves

Quote Originally Posted by LordGriffin View Post
    If I had to describe The Ascension it would be a gathering a friends and unknown talent. They're all such amazing people ranging from all different ages and hailing from many corners of the globe. I know the individuals that gather here have the potential to be what The Legacy used to be. There is no doubt in my mind that in time they'll be the greatest clan on Serebii, so don't you dare insult my clan again.

But... I like Jahz's old quote. And is there a limit to how many quotes we can send?

Friend Codes:

Quote Originally Posted by neo darkrai View Post
    But... I like Jahz's old quote. And is there a limit to how many quotes we can send?
    No, there's no limit.
    "I may not always agree with a man's choice to follow his dreams...however, I will ALWAYS respect and admire him for it." -Zachary W. Reeves

Quote Originally Posted by LordGriffin View Post
    If I had to describe The Ascension it would be a gathering a friends and unknown talent. They're all such amazing people ranging from all different ages and hailing from many corners of the globe. I know the individuals that gather here have the potential to be what The Legacy used to be. There is no doubt in my mind that in time they'll be the greatest clan on Serebii, so don't you dare insult my clan again.

guys tbh about the war...not a good idea...we just finished one...and i personally dont think we war for a lil' while...let's just get to work on making this clan better :3

I'm ready for the test battle!
    Shop is now open!
    Click on the userbar!

Quote Originally Posted by Anjumterror View Post
    I'm ready for the test battle!
    go to the clan's chatroom ...i may be able to test u

It's only jets clan. It shouldn't be too hard

sigh...ok then...lemme do a lil' bit of scouting first ok?

Wow, I haven't posted in a long time. I am still able to be in any war, tho.
    3DS Friend Code: 1203-9311-7012
    Friend Safari: Poison with venomoth, toxicroak, and gloom
    have: gooey goomy, gale wings fletchinder, moxie salamance and moxie pyroar, and speed boost venipede as well as others
    looking for: HA eevee, perfect dittos

ok so personally...a war aint a good idea...at least i dont think it is...but if you wish to go to war then i shall make try and make the war happen by contacting other clans...if you wish to have me as part of the war team then i shall be available for the ascension's war team...

In my opinion, we should have a war. Just not right now. I think improving the clan right now is what's most important. Once I'm done with my exams, I'll add a section to the shop for Dream World Pokemon. After that, I'll send it to someone to make it look more visually pleasing. I won't be able to do that myself which is why I'm sending it to someone who can.

Edit: I got my idea for a quote to send to LG. Hehe.

Friend Codes:

We shouldn't war. What we NEED to do is have that tourney.

Archer are you back now. If you are I'll post it tomorrow once I'm off of my flight.

yes i am back now lol im done with my archery tournament...thank god...i did manage to snatch a silver medal lol but other than that it wasnt my best tournament lol...anyways..post what?

Page 37 of 87 FirstFirst ... 2733343536373839404147 ... LastLast