Page 4 of 87 FirstFirst 123456781454 ... LastLast

Thread: The Ascension

UDK the link in Ur banner leads to the really old legacy still.

It's funny that you mention that. I clicked on the banner and revisited the old Legacy for old times sake. Here's UDK's last post on that thread:

And congrats to Ger's ascension to the Throne of Legacy! I hope you are here to stay, to make many Legends with this clan, to bring this clan to greatness.
    That's not the whole post, but it's interesting that the word "ascension" is mentioned. Sort of like foreshadowing. That or coincidence.
    Top Five Non-Legends<---You can't stop them from domination...

Friend Codes:
    SoulSilver: 2407-8763-0856
    Platinum: 4726-3826-6538
    Pearl: 1890-7956-1544
        Spoiler:- Battle Info:

NeoDarkraiTV <--This is my YouTube account. Click and watch my Twilight Princess Runthrough and FireRed Runthrough.
    Currently working on making a competitve battling guide. Help would be appreciated.

Follow me on twitter.com/NeoDarkrai or facebook.com/NeoDarkraiTV for random stuff and updates on when new Episodes are up.

...wow. Thats kinda creepy. Not gonna lie lol

FC: (Diamond) 1419-0155-4154 | (SoulSilver): 3095-2376-2372
    CLICK ON THE BANNER TO JOIN THE FAM AND HAVE SOME FUN
    Credits to Twilight Trainer and Leilukin for the banners

The Legacy Clan|The Ascension Chat|The Legacy Frontier

Spoiler:- Top Secret:

I tested neo, I'm thinking about his rank

hey guys, how ya doing?
    name: Isaac

dude, join the clan if u wanna post

Well I have a lot of hw left but I'll try working on stuff for clan whilst doing so, n ill show you all. then ill let you all decide.

ah alright...posting again to let ya'll know im still here, of course. Cant wait to see what you got planned =3

Name:Gannondorf
    FC:2923-8442-3185
    PO:Gannondorf929
    Rate yourself as a battler (this will be verified.): 6/10 (I have to still beat white, my platinum has my competitive team, but it can't go online, so i'll have to wait a while so I can beat it.)
    Why do you want to join this clan? :haven't been in a clan since my internet stopped working; my white works now
    What would you change in this clan? :my rank XD. but seriously, there needs to be set out, predefined jobs, such as cloner, or IV breeder
    How do you wish to rank up? : tested & working up, and doing jobs.
    Did anybody refer you to this clan? If so who is this person? :ioliolk
    I look forward to working with you.

P.S., does anyone have a deino to trade?
    empty for now... I'll be back...

gannon, after all ur inactivity u finally come on.
    oh and get on the chat
    Last edited by ioliolk; 8th March 2011 at 11:15 PM.

let me join, it says i have to pm the mod, who is that?

lawlz. I membered you Gannon.

Hey guys. Who else is enjoying Black and White? I have something that I wanna say. I won't be doing competitive battling for a while. I want to have some time playing 5th Gen and I also need to plan a team. Sorry if this is an inconvenience to anyone (even though I doubt that it is).
    Top Five Non-Legends<---You can't stop them from domination...

Friend Codes:
    SoulSilver: 2407-8763-0856
    Platinum: 4726-3826-6538
    Pearl: 1890-7956-1544
        Spoiler:- Battle Info:

NeoDarkraiTV <--This is my YouTube account. Click and watch my Twilight Princess Runthrough and FireRed Runthrough.
    Currently working on making a competitve battling guide. Help would be appreciated.

Follow me on twitter.com/NeoDarkrai or facebook.com/NeoDarkraiTV for random stuff and updates on when new Episodes are up.

Welcome Gannon, and I've been playing White non-stop. I'm already at the 7th GYM.
    "I may not always agree with a man's choice to follow his dreams...however, I will ALWAYS respect and admire him for it." -Zachary W. Reeves

Quote Originally Posted by LordGriffin View Post
    If I had to describe The Ascension it would be a gathering a friends and unknown talent. They're all such amazing people ranging from all different ages and hailing from many corners of the globe. I know the individuals that gather here have the potential to be what The Legacy used to be. There is no doubt in my mind that in time they'll be the greatest clan on Serebii, so don't you dare insult my clan again.

nice, not 4 me, only on 4th...

this is gannondorf, just changed my outdated old login

Are we going to get clan banners?
    3DS Friend Code: 1203-9311-7012
    Friend Safari: Poison with venomoth, toxicroak, and gloom
    have: gooey goomy, gale wings fletchinder, moxie salamance and moxie pyroar, and speed boost venipede as well as others
    looking for: HA eevee, perfect dittos

Well first u need to be tested lol

Gannon stop double posting

u obviously don't know the meaning of double posting.
    firstly, double posting is when you say the same thing twice in more than one post right after each other.
    secondly, check the difference in the time. 19 hours.

check my dubs
    have: gooey goomy, gale wings fletchinder, moxie salamance and moxie pyroar, and speed boost venipede as well as others

Quote Originally Posted by Gannondorf929 View Post
    u obviously don't know the meaning of double posting.
    firstly, double posting is when you say the same thing twice in more than one post right after each other.
    secondly, check the difference in the time. 19 hours.

check my dubs
    *facepalm*

No, you have it backwards. Double posting...let's break it down..double means
    "2" and posting means "creating a message". So double posting means: creating 2 messages. Please edit your last post if you have something to add/say if nobody has said anything after yours instead of double posting. Time is irrelevant between posts.

Your version of 'double posting' (two exact same posts) is quite excusable due to sere-lag forums. Just click the edit button and delete. Consider this some friendly advice before the mods start slamming you for double posting (its highly frowned upon here).

Now for UDK and LG...

DUDES! YOU'RE DYING! God even me as a homeless person is active. Start a tourney ffs or something. By now you SHOULD have B or W >_>

my posts were a day apart, though...
    oh well. sorry.

boom. thats right, eat it

Quote Originally Posted by Twilight_Trainer View Post
    *facepalm*

No, you have it backwards. Double posting...let's break it down..double means
    "2" and posting means "creating a message". So double posting means: creating 2 messages. Please edit your last post if you have something to add/say if nobody has said anything after yours instead of double posting. Time is irrelevant between posts.

Your version of 'double posting' (two exact same posts) is quite excusable due to sere-lag forums. Just click the edit button and delete. Consider this some friendly advice before the mods start slamming you for double posting (its highly frowned upon here).

Now for UDK and LG...

DUDES! YOU'RE DYING! God even me as a homeless person is active. Start a tourney ffs or something. By now you SHOULD have B or W >_>
    I'm on everyday. I don't have anything to say, so I don't say anything. Plus, I haven't found a lot of questions or concerns that need to be answered/dealt with. I get on on chat now and again Mon-Thurs (No one is ussually on) and I have posted my acomplishments of Pokemon White so far.

I'm sorry if this sounds rude, but unless someone needs help, has a question, or something needs to be done in the clan, I don't have time to stay on all day waiting for people to get on so I can make idle conversation. I get on when I get on and if no one is there I get off. I have college, I'm searching for a job, and I have another clan I need to pay attention to, so unless you talk directly to me/make a post addressing me specificly, I won't take the time to try to spark conversation.

I normally step in once no one has posted in two days. Unfortunately, until I can get the problem of me not being able to connect to anyone even though my router firewall is down, I won't be very interested in battling and as such the battle related mechanics of this clan. For right now I'm souly focusing on peoples concerns, problems, and clan system mechanics.

Now since Twi brought it up, do you all want to do a tourny? If yes send in your answer to me in a PM. If I get 8 messages of different people wanting to do a tourney by the end of the week (Sunday) I'll slap together a tourny.
    Last edited by LordGriffin; 10th March 2011 at 6:05 AM.
    "I may not always agree with a man's choice to follow his dreams...however, I will ALWAYS respect and admire him for it." -Zachary W. Reeves

Quote Originally Posted by LordGriffin View Post
    If I had to describe The Ascension it would be a gathering a friends and unknown talent. They're all such amazing people ranging from all different ages and hailing from many corners of the globe. I know the individuals that gather here have the potential to be what The Legacy used to be. There is no doubt in my mind that in time they'll be the greatest clan on Serebii, so don't you dare insult my clan again.

ugh guys seriously....lets get organized for a sec....those that have been tested raise your hands *raises hand* ....what rank where you given?...private rank ok......cool.....wait how come im not on the first posts' update yet?....ohh there hasnt been one? -.- .......that's one....here's two....we need more testers...iol cant do it all you know....i've tested on the legacy and there was no problem...i would like to test newcomers so then there wont be a mix up...next up?...no.3 we have to be active...only 4 clan members are going on the clan's chatroom daily...including myself...get active!! screw basketball and baseball and that other cool stuff...become a computer geek!!! >:[ ...and last but not least #cinco (5) ...lets start recruiting people to the clan...i know we started all over again but we need members and fast

Page 4 of 87 FirstFirst 123456781454 ... LastLast