Page 5 of 87 FirstFirst 1234567891555 ... LastLast

Thread: The Ascension

i can probably get some of my friends to join
    3DS Friend Code: 1203-9311-7012
    Friend Safari: Poison with venomoth, toxicroak, and gloom
    have: gooey goomy, gale wings fletchinder, moxie salamance and moxie pyroar, and speed boost venipede as well as others
    looking for: HA eevee, perfect dittos

plz do....

Due to family situations (Being grounded), UDK will be absent for 1-2 weeks, maybe more. As such I will be the go-to guy for questions and concerns. For now I will be updating the first post. Everyone who has been tested please PM me your rank.

Secondly, iol, you've been promoted to Temporary Co-Leader. You won't be able to update the post, but if you feel something needs to be added tell me. Everyone, while iol won't be able to edit the post he has just as much authority over you as UDK or myself, so I expect you to treat him with respect.

Now on a lighter note, I already have 2 People for the tourny. I need at least 6 more people. Tourny details will be discussed after we have enough people to do it.
    "I may not always agree with a man's choice to follow his dreams...however, I will ALWAYS respect and admire him for it." -Zachary W. Reeves

Quote Originally Posted by LordGriffin View Post
    If I had to describe The Ascension it would be a gathering a friends and unknown talent. They're all such amazing people ranging from all different ages and hailing from many corners of the globe. I know the individuals that gather here have the potential to be what The Legacy used to be. There is no doubt in my mind that in time they'll be the greatest clan on Serebii, so don't you dare insult my clan again.

I'll join the tourney

I'll help recruit both my friends and people on serebii.

Gannon next time I'm on I'll do Ur test over PO

i have to beat white, then ill get my competitive team.

btw, i cant do anything until sunday, sorry.
    3DS Friend Code: 1203-9311-7012
    Friend Safari: Poison with venomoth, toxicroak, and gloom
    have: gooey goomy, gale wings fletchinder, moxie salamance and moxie pyroar, and speed boost venipede as well as others
    looking for: HA eevee, perfect dittos

Quote Originally Posted by ioliolk View Post
    I'll join the tourney

I'll help recruit both my friends and people on serebii.

Gannon next time I'm on I'll do Ur test over PO
    You have to PM me if you want in the tourny.
    "I may not always agree with a man's choice to follow his dreams...however, I will ALWAYS respect and admire him for it." -Zachary W. Reeves

If I had to describe The Ascension it would be a gathering a friends and unknown talent. They're all such amazing people ranging from all different ages and hailing from many corners of the globe. I know the individuals that gather here have the potential to be what The Legacy used to be. There is no doubt in my mind that in time they'll be the greatest clan on Serebii, so don't you dare insult my clan again.

Name:scraggy
    FC:2873 9399 7961
    PO:Grendo
    Rate yourself as a battler (this will be verified.):5 /10
    Why do you want to join this clan? :sounds like you guys can help me be a better player
    What would you change in this clan? :nothing
    How do you wish to rank up? : (See below, in ranking systems.)Battleing I guess
    Did anybody refer you to this clan? If so who is this person? :PoKe_aRcHeR2010
    Pokemon White FC 2837 9399 7961

Ok, come on chat this afternoon and I'll test you on PO. 4 gen, cause I don't have a competitive 5 gen team. Also archer imam give you something for getting someone too join

cool !! btw scraggy the chatroom's link is on ioliolk's signature...click the ascension chat see ya there

ok I'll keep checking back to see when your on and what does PO4 gen mean?
    Pokemon White FC 2837 9399 7961

EUREKA!!!!! I found a way to wifi battle and maybe even record battles! The guys who make the Action replays also make a USB connector that makes an access point for a DS! They also make a card that reads a micro sd card. With this I can place a ROM on it and start having wifi battles that I can record.

Quote Originally Posted by scraggy View Post
    ok I'll keep checking back to see when your on and what does PO4 gen mean?
    PO 4 Gen means they're going to battle on a free computer program called Pokemon Online and it's going to be a 4th Gen battle (DPPt/SS/HG).

Quote Originally Posted by PoKe_aRcHeR2010 View Post
    cool !! btw scraggy the chatroom's link is on ioliolk's signature...click the ascension chat see ya there
    Archer Don't double post.
    Last edited by LordGriffin; 12th March 2011 at 4:45 AM.

sorry...-.- didnt see it....i just deleted it soo yah

It's Saturday and I still only have 3 people for the tourney. Remember if you want a tourney you have to PM me by Sunday night.

Umm LG we don't have 8 active people in the clan... U might want to bring that number down to four
    Last edited by ioliolk; 13th March 2011 at 4:31 AM.

yeah and btw what gen will the battles be?

Hey guys just posting to say I'm still active. And btw people sign up for the tourney!!! We have to get some serious battles going on here! Let's get this party started!

Until further notice, I will only be battling in the 4th gen. This includes test battles.

Umm LG we don't have 8 active people in the clan... U might want to bring that number down to four

Yeah I will.

Name: Danie
    FC: (SS) 3095-3191-3171
    PO: i am a total n00b... i have no idea what this is XD
    Rate yourself as a battler (this will be verified.): 4/10 I used to do competitive battling, but not much anymore.
    Why do you want to join this clan? : Because I am a n00b to the forums, and I want something to do. (this sounds so lame!)
    What would you change in this clan? : I dunno... is there anything to change?
    How do you wish to rank up? : (See below, in ranking systems.) Doing Jobs/ Being Tested
    Did anybody refer you to this clan? If so who is this person? : Nope.

Welcome danie. No one will be on the xat chat, which is the link in my signature, for a couple of hours. I will get on about sixish (-4 GMT) so I can test you. Your test will be conducted in fourth generation. A good way to keep tabs on the clan since your new to serebii, is to subscribe to the thread witch is one of the choices in the drop down menu on the top of the page called thread tools.

gah good luck in the tourney guys!...i of course...wont join...*cough* yea...anywho good luck y'all! =3

Lol... I've went on Serebii for 4 years but I never knew about the forums XD. Glad to join.

white u have to PM LG to join the tourney

white u have to PM LG to join the tourney
    He said he wasn't joining.

By the way, people I need one more entry for the tourny. I wanted to save this as a surprise, but the winner of the tourny WILL receive a prize, so if you want to win something join the tourney.

ohh whats the prize? and yah i realize that now. i should probably actually read things

Page 5 of 87 FirstFirst 1234567891555 ... LastLast