Page 3 of 75 FirstFirst 12345671353 ... LastLast

Thread: The Shiny Hunter's Club

Shiny Hunting Club reborn yet again!? :P

I The King of Ho-oh's hereby acknowledge that I have read all of the Forum and Club rules and agree to abide by them.

What made you start shiny hunting?
    Didn't know much about shinies until R/S. I had always thought the
    Lake of Rage Gyrados was a one time thing :/

What is your favorite method of hunting?
    I tend to mix it up as I get bored often. So one day might be
    MMing, next day SRing, and another day random encountering

What is your favorite shiny you own?
    Hmmm, It's probably a three-way tie between my Nidoqueen, Shuckle, and Ho-oh

What is your least favorite shiny and why?
    Garchomp. Just look at him >

What is the shiny you would like to own?
    Rotom probably. I spent three weeks eating, sleeping, and dreaming
    about him. I did nothing from sun up til sun down other than sring for
    him. Put me off hunting for a bit :/

What's your best shiny story?
    Okay first actual shiny capture. I had spent the day Sring for a Moltres in
    LeafGreen; decided to blow of some steam by catching some Khangaskhan in the Safari Zone..... -blam- 2nd encounter was a shiny Nidoran (f). My heart
    was racing and beating out of my chest as the first 2 balls broke then on the l3rd ball I heard the most satisfaying sound...... the click of a successful capture. Evolved her to a Nidoqueen and has been one of my favorite since.

It's all happened - What shiny got away from you?
    Not sure if this counts, but in Gold I shut off my game when I ran into a
    shiny Houndoor. I thought it was a glitch

If you could change the color of one shiny, which one would it be?
    Garchomp. I would give him for realistic shark colors as a shiny. Perhaps: Light blue back, white belly?

Well, I was aware of shinies just before the release of diamond and pearl. But i never really took interest until Diamond and Pearl came out. I started getting them of the GTS but i thought i needed to get some of my own. So i started chaining, and got a bunch of shinies. It was after about another year and I wanted to find out even more about shinies. I came across Shinycollector7 and Abenzio. This sparked my hunt for torchic, and thus i started shiny hunting

REing or SRing, the general methods.

Hmm, probably my shiny miltank or my shiny torchic. Miltank first ever shiny (chained), Torchic first ever 1/8192 shiny

Out of the ones I own, the abra that I was traded on GTS.

YANMA!!!!!!!!!! And also DRIFLOON

None of my stories are great, but this is the best. I was camping making a team. I had a sudden urge to chain in lake acuity for sneasle. I had an urge that I would get an early shiny patch and it would appear about 5, like my wurmple. I almost freaked out when at the chain of 5, the shiny patch appeared

3 Pooches and ... A shiny wurmple i accidently ran from whilst hunting with the music off while watching

Definitely Garchomp, its an awesome pokemon, it needs an awesome shiny form

Edit: Hunting in desert is still going crap, just hit 9k D:
    Last edited by Jonny7197; 26th February 2011 at 12:46 PM.
    The names Jonny, and I hunt shinies. That's about all you need to know xD

Hunting: Yanma - MM - 150 Eggs, Route 32- Soul Silver (BQ#2) - 16500 REs, Route 8 - FR/LG - 15100 REs (2nd Leg)

I Maddo, hereby acknowledge that I have read all of the Forum and Club rules and agree to abide by them.

I had recently joined the club before it shut down and wish to join again-also happened to hatch a shiny turtwig on the day it got shut down (basically)

Uh, well ive always liked rare things, and shinies are rare, so I love shinies

Well, I've only got 2, so i'm gonna have to go with my shiny budew i found like after 10 minutes of playing on my pokemon diamond

Poochyena....Ruby/Saphire/Emerald starter hunting >:|

Well, I hatched a turtwig after 34 eggs, so i guess thats my best...

ARGH! i just got another uncatchable shiny poocheyena -_-
    Last edited by Maddo; 26th February 2011 at 12:37 PM.
    Current Shiny Hunts:
    9500 SRs
    Cobalion ~360

All My Shinies:
    level 100 - RE
    level 35 - MM
    level 1 - MM

I Heliotrope hereby acknowledge that I have read all of the Forum and Club rules and agree to abide by them.

Hello everybody. The shiny club is back in buisness, and so am I. Sadly I have no new shinies to report, but I am hunting.

I like the fact that they are rare and different. Shiny Pokemon used to intrigue me. I used to wonder how people seemed to find so many when I'd been playing since R/B/Y and had found none. Then I realised that if I wanted shinies, I should look for them, and not wait for them to come to me by chance - at first I had no luck (I SR for various targets on Emerald... >_> ) but then on the 14th March 2007 I recieved a shiny Clefairy for the GC in LG after only hanl an hour of searching, and so I became a shiny hunter.

Hmm... I like all my shinies, but my two legit shiny Deoxys and my shiny Cresselia have to be some of my favourites.

All of them. But at the moment I'd really like this stupid Sudowoodo in HG to shine (I've been after it for nearly eight months). I'd also love to get a shiny boss Pokemon in Pokemon Rumble one day.

On the 31st of July 2007 I came across my first ever random shiny, a shiny Carvanha in Sapphire while EV-training my Eevee; Eevee used quick attack, critical hit, shiny Carvanha fainted ;__;. I also managed to stupidly KO the first shiny Suicune that I came across in HG.

If you could change the colour of one shiny, which one would it be?
    I think that shiny Reshiram should have been black and shiny Zerkrom white; it would have fit the yin-yang theme well.

- A glitch happens if you send a Shiny Pokémon to the Dream World of Black/White. When you wake them up…they will no longer be shiny. Beware.
    Huh? I've sent multiple shinies to the Dream World, and this has never happened to me.

Right now I'm hatching for a shiny Scraggy in Black. I think I'll go and play some Rumble soon, too.

Good luck everyone.

My shiny Pokemon pictures ~~ My shiny Pokemon videos
    AC:NL - Helen from Starlite ~
    3DS 1 FC: 2208-4574-2359 ~ 3DS 2 FC: 0834-1721-4212
    Newest shiny: Oshawott - 23rd October 2014 (Y - 1303 eggs)

It is back! Woohoo! Yeah! March Madness, right? It will happen, am I right?

I, Espeonatic, hereby acknowledge that I have read all of the Forum and Club rules and agree to abide by them.

So. March Madness! Anyways, congrats to all new shinies obtained from the closing of the other club until now! As for me, no luck, except for 3 Shinies in 3 days, but they are Rumble ones, so... Other than that, I got Suicune... And... That's it. As for hunting progress:

Shaymin: 130
    Latias: 1400
    Hoenn Starters (I mostly choose Torchic): 1110
    Charmander: 160
    Ho-oh: 610 (I really need to get going with this so I can continue the story)

Now for the topics, but before that, a question: For Hunter of The Month, do Rumble shinies count? Zabi's post says about PokeRadar Shinies, but not about Rumble. Just wondering.

Topics:

I remember. Last year, I had nothing to do and remembered about shinies and about my HG which I didn't almost start (Had 1 badge), so I restarted it to try for a shiny starter. Not 1 hour into it, a shiny Chikorita graced my screen. I went on and transferred it into my SS. In the same day, I got another Chikorita.

SR. Specially when you don't need to catch the pokemon. I like sure shinies.

My Luxray. Sure, it's a PokeRadar shiny, but it was my first one and I was very determined to get it. So it has some sentimental value.

A Chikorita. I have two, I got both in the same day, first day of my shiny hunting. I know I was lucky, but... I would choose events, because, you know.

An Espeon. My favorite pokemon, and it's shiny form; that green, I luvs eet.

When I started hunting, not even an hour into it, I got a shiny Chikorita. Later on that same day, I got another one.

Lucky for me, none. (Yet)

Darkrai. I'd make it red or something like that. More evil.
    Please click my GPX+ Eggs!

Or click here if I forget to update the above!

Now I have time ^^

-Well, I was surfing in route 118 (Pokemon ruby) when a shiny pelipper appeared! (5% encounter rate) I have caught the Pelipper.I continue looking the rare pokemon. Now I have got 8 shinys (They are 1/8192)

-My favourite method is REing, it's very fast!

-I really like my shiny Ludicolo, my shiny Weedle or my shiny Bellosom. I like all my shinies

-Shiny poochyena, when you started the game, because there aren't pokeballs

-I wish to have a shiny flygon, a shiny mewtwo, a shiny uxie, a shiny moltres....

-I was in the safari zone in pokemon ruby. I was talking with a friend about math exercises when a shiny Oddish appeared. I was very nervous, but continue talking to my friend by phone. Finally, I have caught the oddish!

-A shiny graveler, in Magma Hideout on Emeraud. It used autodestruct. I also was talking casually with a friend by phone

-Garchomp - Shadow color, Pikachu - Red colour, Remoraid - Black Color....

Now I'm hunting in Memorial Pilar (LG1, 105 encounters) Route 22 (LG2, 60 encounters) and MT.Moon (67 encounters)

Good luck for your hunts and congrats for your new shinies!
    Last edited by Theshinyhunterba; 26th February 2011 at 1:43 PM.
    My 2011 shinies:

- Shiny Weedle, after 24.816 encounters. (LG1)
    - Shiny Hoppip, after 1.862 encounters. (LG1)
    - Shiny Fearow, after 7.510 encounters. (LG1)
    - Shiny Machop, after 8.816 encounters. (FR1)
    - Shiny Rapidash, after 1.612 encounters. (LG1)

I Blair3232 hereby acknowledge that I have read all of the Forum and Club rules and agree to abide by them.
    Good to see that this club is up and running again! I know I didn't post in the other topic much, but I did read almost every post and will continue to do that here. So far the topic of this club has stayed on shinies, no annoying spammers yet! Let's hope this club stays fresh and on topic for many days to come!

Currently at 700 Encounters

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    Now the Shiny Hunter's Club!!!

I Abenzio hereby acknowledge that I have read all of the Forum and Club rules and agree to abide by them.

Glad to see this club is up and running again, thanks to everyone that assisted in that effort!

So, right now I am hunting:

Secret Target (W) - 23100 Encounters
    Regigigas (Plat1, Plat2) - 19500 SR's
    Route 8 (FR1, FR2, LG1, LG2) - 7000 Encounters
    Doduo (FR1, FR2, LG1, LG2) - 6800 Encounters
    Goldeen (Jap. HG, HG) - 1800 Encounters
    Route 114 (R/S) - 1300 Encounters
    Johto Starter (SS2) - 1300 Total
    Secret Masuda Target (W) - 480 Eggs

Ugh...is all I can come up with. I hunt more and more, and the totals go higher and higher, but nothing is appearing...

Sorry for a pretty short post, I won't be updating much when I don't get a shiny, I just wanted to get my first post out of the way to make sure everything is working and such.

Good luck to all!
    Benz ^&^

I have just gotten onto my platinum and started chaining. On my first chain turn thing I encountered a shiny poochiena and caught it! yay!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Heliotrope View Post
    Huh? I've sent multiple shinies to the Dream World, and this has never happened to me.
    Actually, I have heard that 1/8192 chance shinies will not revert to their normal colors. However, shinies through chaining or the Masuda Method do lose their shiny...ness. Or it could just be someone spreading a rumor, trying to pull our legs. I'll need to do more research.

Also, I figured I might as well say as co-owner, I will not be on too much for the next few days. I am having a lot of college issues concerning projects. I will try to be active as much as I can, but right now, my work is a bit more important.

EDIT: MewLover, I'm sorry, but you have gotten a strike. Your post is way too short.
    Last edited by Profile; 26th February 2011 at 2:50 PM.
    DeviantArt
    [img]http://i53.*******.com/210lmc0.png[/img]
    Thank you Zabi for the epic pic! (Click to see all, and I mean, ALL, of my shinies!)
    Claimed: Ashton Anchors from Star Ocean EX, and Axl from the Megaman X series!

I Suicune lover hereby acknowledge that I have read all of the Forum and Club rules and agree to abide by them.

Hey there everyone, I'm a new shiny hunter here hoping for some place to chat about amazing shiny pokemon ^^ The activities look really fun, too ~ I only have 3 1/8126 shinies, a SR'ed Lugia, a RE Lanturn and a Shiny Furret that appeared to me in a non-shiny patch while chaining I have lots of chained shinies too, but i didn't like them any more and traded them away. 1/8126 shinies are waaaay more fun :B

I'm currently hunting a shiny starter in my HG (still) and after 220,000 starters, not one has been shiny :'( I'm still hopeful, though. I'm also hunting a shiny Latias in SS, but I'm only at about 150 SR into that.
    [IMG]http://i54.*******.com/zkjz1w.jpg[/IMG]

Actually, I have heard that 1/8192 chance shinies will not revert to their normal colors. However, shinies through chaining or the Masuda Method do lose their shiny...ness. Or it could just be someone spreading a rumor, trying to pull our legs. I'll need to do more research.
    Where did you hear this from anyway? Because I've definitely sent my shiny Serperior to the Dream World, and he's a Masuda Method shiny.

I'm currently at 565 Scraggy eggs hatched. And I'm still hunting away for a shiny Swablu (in Ruby this time, as I don't want to run into a third shiny Lotad).

Also I just found a shiny Slowpoke in Rumble. ^_^

My shiny Pokemon pictures ~~ My shiny Pokemon videos
    AC:NL - Helen from Starlite ~
    3DS 1 FC: 2208-4574-2359 ~ 3DS 2 FC: 0834-1721-4212
    Newest shiny: Oshawott - 23rd October 2014 (Y - 1303 eggs)

Someone in the Dream World thread in the B/W discussion, I believe. But if your Serperior was fine, then I can write that off as false. Thank you for confirming that, Helio. I'll remove it from the guide right now.

Also, there's a good chance that we'll be preparing a mascot tourney soon. Zabi and I are discussing it, and once we get a chance to speak with Realm, Zabi will probably have his first post updated with the details. BUT, chances are, we will be picking the candidates. If we allowed other people to pick out, there might be too many choices or not enough, due to the popularity of certain shinies over others. And there might be a chance that we just won't have a mascot, so don't get your hopes up.
    DeviantArt
    [img]http://i53.*******.com/210lmc0.png[/img]
    Thank you Zabi for the epic pic! (Click to see all, and I mean, ALL, of my shinies!)
    Claimed: Ashton Anchors from Star Ocean EX, and Axl from the Megaman X series!

I DarkLatios hereby acknowledge that I have read all of the Forum and Club rules and agree to abide by them.
    Well, it's sure been a while since I last posted here!! I've been a member of the past two Shiny Hunting club, and it's brilliant to see the club up and running again after all the hardships which the last club suffered through at the end. Anyways, I'm looking forward to seeing some gorgeous shinies here ^.^

Now then...

What made you start shiny hunting?Well, if you mean serious shiny hunting, it all began in the winter of 2008, where I had first joined the club and inspired by Shiny Hunters like ShinyDragonKak and Heliotrope decided to try out SRing for a bit. My first target was Charmander, but after a while I paused the hunt and decided instead to hunt Treecko for a few days. On the first day of hunting, a few hours after I got a shiny Poochyena, I got what I was looking for and since then, I've tried to stay in the Shiny Hunting circle.
    What is your favorite method of hunting? To be quite honest, doing encounters. (REs) There are so many ways in which this can be spice up and so many amazing and rare shinies which can be obtained through this method that it's easily my favourite. In addition to this, it's also the simplest of all the methods of finding shinies, and with the right patience, anybody can do it, and it's this accessability that makes me love doing REs.
    What is your favorite shiny you own?My favourite shiny that I own would probably be my 2nd SR shiny, Dratini. As well as looking very pretty, it's incredibly strong, with both an Adamant nature and a high attack IV, it's brilliant for both battles and for the virtue of having a shiny.
    What is your least favorite shiny and why?I'm not sure if I should put this in spoilers due to Gen 5 not being out in English or not, but if so, I'll nominate     Spoiler:- Least Favourite Shiny:
    , since the difference is so... minor and hard to notice that it ends up not really being an effective shiny.     Spoiler:- Additional Note D:
    In fact, quite a few version exclusives from Black tend to have poorer shiny forms in my opinion.
    What is the shiny you would like to own?A 1/8192 Shiny Raikou, for many reasons. For starters, it's my 2nd favourite shiny of all time (only Ho-oh is better), and it also doubles as being a Roamer shiny, one which requires a very large amount of patience. Thus, once I get it (or Entei), it will mark quite a large turn in my Shiny Hunting career, and should bolster myself to better than just a crappy Shiny Hunter.
    What's your best shiny story?If anything, I'd have to say Charmander. The shiny that was my first ever SR target but ended up being my 4th obtained. It took a very long time (I'd say around 20k SRs, despite me not counting them), and the time I finally got it was literally the moment when I had arrived back home after a shopping spree. Needless to say, I was ecstatic and my mother couldn't quite figure out why I was so insanely happy :L
    It's all happened - What shiny got away from you?A Geodude in the Magma Hideout on Emerald Version. I was just snooping hrough trying to figure out where to go when all of a sudden a shiny Geodude comes out in front of me. I was nervous as all heck, since it could easily Explode and I wasn't at the point where I had a Master Ball yet. I threw an Ultra Ball, it broke out WITHOUT SHAKING ONCE (despite it being a 255 catch rate Pokemon) and it went BOOM, right in my face. I was very annoyed, but I later reclaimed it in Mt. Moon, and that time it couldn't explode. :P That being said, when I was younger I also ran away from a lot of shinies, not knowing their rarity, most notably a shiny Seviper on Sapphire and a shiny Clamperl on Ruby.
    If you could change the color of one shiny, which one would it be? Dusknoir, without a doubt at all. Duskull and Dusclops have a beautiful blood red colour on their cloak, that really enhances their look and makes them look terrifying as well as goegeous. Dusknoir ruined this though, by being BLUE of all colours. It's a completely pointless colour change and it honestly doesn't look as good as its pre evolutions do, so if I could, I'd make it red, just like Duskull and Dusclops.
    Last edited by DarkLatios; 26th February 2011 at 5:18 PM.

I've just went to my HG and seen that I had hatched about 4 shiny magikarps after I put one in a daycare with my ditto. So that's 4 more margikarps to my collection! Now I have about 20 shiny magikarps on my HG. As for the last post I did not type since I was out of the house at that time. Maybe my cousins did it? They're only 15 and would love to play pranks on me...:/ So now I'm hunting for more shiny magikarps and have also started targeting a shiny lapras again! Yay! Last time I got bored though and dropped out so back to 0 again for me! End of post now, I hope I typed more than 40 words! ^^

I, manaphee, hereby acknowledge that I have read all of the Forum and Club rules and agree to abide by them.
    (:
    I was a member of the old club, but I reposted just to make sure I was actually in. C:
    I'm going to answer a few of the questions that were posted because I don't have any news to post at the moment...
    I was looking at the Club threads on Serebii and I saw the Shiny Pokemon Club, and I thought I would take a look at it(: I was really inspired by the perseverance of all the hunters and how they were so inspiring and truthful. C:
    The shiny didn't get away from me- I got away from the shiny. I was in second grade, about five years ago, and I was trying to get through Rusturf Cave in my Emerald Version. I ran into a Whismur- one with... green ears?! I freaked out because I thought my game was glitched. Without hesitation, I fled.
    Definitely Garchomp. It's barely noticeable, and Shiny Gible is so much more creative that I wouldn't dare to evolve it.

THE SHINY HUNTER'S CLUB MASCOT TOURNAMENT

Okay guys, me and my fellow co-owners have decided to make this! This will be to decide who our club mascot is! The Pokemon were chosen by Ivyon, Profile, Pokerealm and Storm_Dragoon!

Thanks to Profile for starting this idea!

http://challonge.com/shinyhuntersclubmascot

That is the bracket to this tournament, and, it starts today! The rules are simple, vote the shiny for that day you want to win at the top of your post in bold letters. I will only be counting them if they are after my post.

Alright so, todays match is Entei VS. Chandelure!

Place your votes and I will announce the winner tomorrow and move on to the next two to face off!

My vote goes towards Chandelure!

***EDIT: Please, please, please don't just post to vote. Post the vote when you have something else to post as well. We aren't going to fill this new club up with one liners already.***

*******EDIT AGAIN: Ok, it has now been decided by the majority of you guys to VM me your votes instead. Please do it this way now, thank you!*******
    Last edited by Zabi; 26th February 2011 at 7:29 PM.

First things first;
    I voted for Chandelure.

I, EzzPeon, hereby acknowledge that I have read all of the Forum and Club rules and agree to abide by them.
    Total YAY! The club is back ^_^

The feeling when you find one is awesome, and they look great!
    I didn't know shinies existed, but one time I was looking up some moves and found out there was an alternate coloring. I did muuuuuch research and I now know a lot about hunting and stuff ^.^

Soft-resetting.
    Not for the main starter cause I want to complete the game first.
    But for example legendaries and fossils are a good thing to reset for.

Magikarp. NO WAY I'm ever going to evolve it.
    It was my first random-encounter shiny. ^_^

Pikachu, I can see it's shiny, but I wish it would stand out more.

Espeon, ghehe.
    Larvitar in the safari zone on HGSS. It was horrid >.<
    Four shakes... and it broke out and fled.

Espeon, I don't really like it being green. I wished it was this color.
    Last edited by EzzPeon; 26th February 2011 at 5:57 PM.

Entei *is biased*

Going to answer a few more of the topic posts, to make this a bit longer.

Well, I always knew about shinies, thanks to my Crystal guide, but I never really had luck finding any. My cousin fished and caught a shiny Krabby, so I decided that I was going to fish for a shiny(back then we were really competitive with each other, so he had the bragging rights for getting a shiny first).

As I was in Violet City, I decided to fish there and on my FIRST cast, out popped a shiny Poliwag. I was literally stunned, I couldn't believe that I had found a shiny in the first place. That shiny Poliwag started my whole shiny hunting career.

What is your least favorite shiny and why? / If you could change the color of one shiny, which one would it be?

Two in one here.

I'd have to go with either Dewgong or Persian. Their color is barely different from their normal counterparts, so I'm always paranoid that I am going to miss a shiny one because of it.

I think Dewgong would look nicer with a shade of blue, and a silver Persian would look pretty neat

Zekrom, Reshiram and Victini hands down *glares at shiny checks*

~

At the moment, I'm not really hunting for a shiny. I am trying to get as many of those "Wing" items as I can. I am stocking up on the Attack/Speed Wings, as I can use them for EV training. I am also selling the other ones as they are 1500 per wing, so you can get a lot of money from it.

It would be awesome to run into a shiny Ducklet while I am doing this, but I won't bet on it . I am SRing for Beldum a bit, but it is a lot easier focusing on White over both at the same time.

I already gave my shiny Rufflet some Protein/Carbos, so when I get those other items, I'll be evolving this awesome Pokemon into Braviary.

Welcome to the club new members, and be sure to continue to follow the rules . Congrats on all new shinies as well =).
    Latest Shinies - Black2:

47849 SRs!

I vote Entei, since nothing really is special about Chandelure, in my opinion. Well, nothing except his shiny colours.
    This mascot thing is a very good idea in my opinion. Is there a way for us to vote on a website instead of repeatedly posting our vote? There must be an easier way, since this could get repetitive. Either way, glad to see these new things in the club, will make it a more active and social club i'm sure!
    Last edited by Blair3232; 26th February 2011 at 6:18 PM.

Currently at 700 Encounters

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    Now the Shiny Hunter's Club!!!

I vote for Chandelure. Even though I love shiny Entei, I'll definitely be looking for a shiny Chandelure when I get Black. C:

Right now I'm SR'ing for a Shiny Torchic. I started around 37 minutes ago, I'm up to 51 SR's. C: I'm a beginning shiny hunter, so I hope that this Torchic will be my first SR shiny. 8D
    I'm also hoping to reclaim a Shiny Stantler that I found in Platinum one time... I remember catching it, but I don't know what happened to it. My sister might have hacked onto it, and taken it. >.< she does it all the time.

Entei because he is a legendary and he looks really cool and powerful! ^^

Quote Originally Posted by Blair3232 View Post
    I vote Entei, since nothing really is special about Chandelure, in my opinion. Well, nothing except his shiny colours.
    This mascot thing is a very good idea in my opinion. Is there a way for us to vote on a website instead of repeatedly posting our vote? There must be an easier way, since this could get repetitive. Either way, glad to see these new things in the club, will make it a more active and social club i'm sure!
    Well, I made the bracket on a different website, but I don't think you can vote there... I don't see the problem posting it at the top of your post, it takes two seconds. If it really bothers you, you can help me by trying to find a website to vote, but, as I said, it shouldn't be a problem to add to your post...

Quote Originally Posted by MewLover360 View Post
    Entei because he is a legendary and he looks really cool and powerful! ^^
    I don't think you have read the rules good sir. Sorry, but this is your second strike... One more, and you'll be banned already. Can you please not do this? I'll add in your vote though...

I vote for Chandelure. While I do have a shiny Entei of my own (an actual legit one like Shinyfufu and SSD, not the event), I think I like Chandelure as a shiny best. I really want to hunt for a shiny Litwick at the Celestial Tower, and it won't be too hard because on the second floor, they appear all the time. The only thing I'd have to worry about is how long it would take. But I still really like shiny Entei. Though, is it me, or do fire types always have awesome shiny forms?

Hoping to get to 13,000 REs at Victory Road by Sunday, or a shiny before 13,000 REs. I was trying to get to 11,000 last night, though I fell asleep REing only 75 REs away from 1,000 total that day. OTL But it won't be hard to do a little extra today.

Good luck to everyone!
    Most Recent Shiny:
    Aron (499 Eggs)
    Current Shiny Targets:
    Riolu (300 Eggs)

Michael/Ryuuto of Pokemon XD Gale of Darkness is my bishie for I am the #1 Michael/Ryuuto fangirl! <3

[QUOTE=I don't think you have read the rules good sir. Sorry, but this is your second strike... One more, and you'll be banned already. Can you please not do this? I'll add in your vote though...[/QUOTE]

I read rules but just to let you know I have a condition that shortens my memory! And what did I do this time? Grrr... And anyway, I had to vote and nothing else to add in so I couldn't have broken the 40 (?) letter rule thing. I just want to be in a group! It doesn't help having this condition of a short memory when there are rules! Grrrr!
    Last edited by MewLover360; 26th February 2011 at 6:33 PM.

Page 3 of 75 FirstFirst 12345671353 ... LastLast