Page 75 of 75 FirstFirst ... 25657172737475
Results 1,851 to 1,874 of 1874

Thread: The Shiny Hunter's Club

Quote Originally Posted by anchorboy7 View Post
    it was fun whilst it lasted
    I agree and it would've been better if the club lasted as long as the other 2.
    Claims: Mario, The Big Bang Theory, Victini

Honestly, I think this is a shame, but the club just wasn't what it used to be. It has started dying slowly. Oh well, it was fun while it lasted.
    Call me Flan.
        Spoiler:- SHINIES:

I have to say this before it gets closed:
    To all those who were hunting for shiny Jirachi with the Colosseum Bonus Disk, there is actually a 1/7282 chance of getting a shiny Jirachi, which is higher than regular shinies from Gen 3.

Also...
    If we cannot make another Shiny Hunters Club, can we make a Weekend Shiny Hunters Club?
    Last edited by Pingouin7; 13th July 2011 at 6:32 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Pingouin7 View Post
    I have to say this before it gets closed:
    To all those who were hunting for shiny Jirachi with the Colosseum Bonus Disk, there is actually a 1/7282 chance of getting a shiny Jirachi, which is higher than regular shinies from Gen 3.

Also...
    If we cannot make another Shiny Hunters Club, can we make a Weekend Shiny Hunters Club?
    Just a notice:

All Weekend Shiny Hunters memberss will be getting a link to the new incarnation. I was able to retrieve the member list and I'll link you to the new club.

No new shiny club means no new shiny club, Pingouin.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I got a new shiny yesterday! I was dual hunting the Johto starters, and after only 426 starters a shiny Chikorita graced my screen! I guess this makes up for still not having a MM shiny after nearly 1700 eggs now. Quick hunt FTW!

Pics will be posted in the Shiny Thread, since this thread will soon be dead.

Thanks all. If the coowners wannt the first part of this post removed I will do so.

I fully support the co-owners in their decision to close the club for good.

That's all I have to say.
    Happy Hunting!

[IMG]http://i55.*******.com/295btk4.png[/IMG]

[IMG]http://i56.*******.com/ivd3dw.png[/IMG]

Member of the SHINY POKEMON CLUB
    Co-Owner of the POKEMON BREEDING CLUB

Hey guys, sorry it went this way, but it's just the way it is.
    When we just started this new version of the club, we all had fun planning things and activities. We wanted to have fairly strict rules to prevent the club from getting flooded with spam, but it turned out that didn't work rather quickly.

I soon lost interest in running the club mainly because of this and I know the other co-owners started to care less about this club aswell.

To the co-owners, I want to apology for having you do most of the work. It's not that I'm lazy or didn't want to do anything, but more the fact that we weren't able to prevent people from spamming the crap out of this place.

Cause, what are strikes or club bans really?
    Nothing, telling someone he can't post doesn't actually stop him, we can't force people to stop posting.

Because of this I felt like handing out strikes became useless and so I stopped caring about it.

As Zabi said, it's not that we don't want you to have a new club, but Sweet May clearly told us this will be the last one made, cause it always ends in a disaster.

So, my apologies to everyone else aswell.
    I had fun times in this, but in the older clubs aswell and it's a shame to see this just go by, but that's how it is.
    Apparently my signature's picture was too big after not hearing anything about it for nearly 2 years! : D
    Will be updated at some point.

What if we started our own forum?
    That way, we could actually ban people that don't follow the rules.
    But I guess you already thought about that option.
    One problem is that people could decide to impersonate others by creating an account with someone else's screen name.

This club was definitely fun while it lasted, even though I've only been here for like, two or three days. This club really motivated me to find shinies and I hope that I can still do it. People here were so helpful and I am sad to see it go. I hope that I can post this before it is closed. Man, I was hoping for a long run. Oh well. See ya.
    I want my PrpleNrple:
    Click to see my shinies.
    Note: I only count the ones that are in Pokemon Black and White.

Spoiler:- My Shines:

It's a shame to see this club close for good, but I have to agree. This club is dying down and has lost its charm. There's just stupid people who can't comply to rules, and honestly, it annoys me as well when I see that people just can't type proper grammar, even though I'm sure they don't type like they do at forums in school.

I haven't been a member for the shiny club(s) for that long, but it's been nice. Again, it's a shame to see its downfall, but it's probably for the best, and I can understand how much trouble it is. I don't know how hard it is to run a club, but I wouldn't never even consider saying it's easy.

For one last time, good luck to everyone else who's hunting for shinies right now, and for their future hunts. I wish for the best for all of you.
    Most Recent Shiny:
    Aron (499 Eggs)
    Current Shiny Targets:
    Riolu (300 Eggs)

Michael/Ryuuto of Pokemon XD Gale of Darkness is my bishie for I am the #1 Michael/Ryuuto fangirl! <3

It's a shame to see this go. It (when you include all past versions) has been around forever!

Quote Originally Posted by Pingouin7 View Post
    What if we started our own forum?
    That way, we could actually ban people that don't follow the rules.
    But I guess you already thought about that option.
    One problem is that people could decide to impersonate others by creating an account with someone else's screen name.
    I believe Zabi already did make a shiny forum.

I'm hunting in Altering Cave right now for a Houndour.

Yes guys, I made a forum.

PM me for the link. I know this is advertising, but, if the club is closed, we all can still hang out somewhere.

I ain't posting it here, so you'll have to PM me for it.

I am actually so sad to see the club go. This was not only my first ever shiny hunting forum but my first forum i ever joined so the club means a lot to me and i personally would love to see it stay up but it seems certain that it will close. I Guess we will have to end up posting our shiny hunts elsewhere its a shame we didnt even get to the 100 page mark but we won't. I sorta had a feeling that this would be coming as i rarely see the admins posting but i will just have to move but I just want to update my hunt one last time
    Zorua MM 327 eggs
    Route 14 Encounters 1700
    Mudkip SR 6450
    Kyurem SR 317

Before i go I'd just like to say thanks to Pokerealm, Zabi, Profile, Storm Dragoon and Ivyon for the epic club and although I didn't post much I really appreciate that you gave up loads of time for this club and community And for being the ones who inspired me to be a shiny hunter
    Peace

I looked forward to reading the stories on this page everyday. It inspired me to get to my DS and hunt some shinies of my own. I am sad to see this go. Thanks admins for creating a great club while it lasted. RIP shiny hunter club *sniffle*

[IMG]http://i40.*******.com/359mohv.png[/IMG]
    Credit to iPokemon

Like others have said, it’s a shame to see the club go. But its must be done and is understandable. I haven’t been posting since I haven’t had any luck with any of my targets lately. I haven’t drawn any shinies or made any out of clay recently either. I asked Dialga “Why you no shine?” and it said to me “I’m blue! If I was green I would die, da ba dee da ba die!” needless to say I was shocked. As I said none of my other targets are co-operating and are also being stubborn.

So congrats to Zane Clarthy on that massive haul, Jolteon Jordan on your shiny Mudkip after fixing your internal battery, Completely Insanity on your shiny Emolga and Abra, Judas on your shiny Beldum, Zabi on your shiny Spinda and Thunderus and Boldore, SphealsFTW on your shiny Ho-oh and Joltik, Charizardmaster#1 on your shiny Sudowoodo, Shephard922 on your shiny Sewaddle ond Cottonee and Audino, Corroded Arceus on your shiny Rufflet, CLMF on your shiny Thunderus, K'sa on your shiny Treecko, StreetzFC on your shiny Koffing, LoneStarAkira on your shiny Trubbish and everyone who has obtained a shiny since my last post. Good luck to everyone and anyone who needs it.
    3DS Friend Code: 2337-4253-3307
    PMD sprites and icon sprites edited by me and XY Shiny mega Ampharos animation is from PLDHnet

Oooh, it's going to be sad to see the club go. Even though I haven't been a member for a long time, I've read all of the posts in this club (and some of the previous ones xD). The clubs were really inspiring. Everytime I saw all of the cool different shinies it motivated me to get some more :P.

Well for the last time, congratulations to everyone on their recents shinies, and good luck to everyone~*~*!

Quote Originally Posted by Profile View Post
    Guys, I'm sorry to say, but this club is going to be closed soon.

Back when this club started, Realm, I, and the other co-owners had resolved to make this the best reincarnation of the Shiny Club yet. However, pretty soon Realm started to lag behind in his duties, and it was all left to the co-owners (No offense Realm). There was also a slight lack of activity here as well.

And now, just this month, it was discussed alot that Realm didn't want to run this club anymore. So after some discussing, we had decided to get the club closed - We didn't think it was fair to just leave us to maintain it. A PM was sent to a mod about closing this club...And also to make sure that another is NOT created. I know it seems really unfair, but there are plenty of other shiny-related threads on Serebii. The club really isn't needed anymore.

Again, I'm sorry to say, especially to those who just joined. But the owner doesn't care about this club anymore, and it's a struggle when only a few people are trying to keep things in order.
    OMG that is so sad. This is so upsetting because this club is basically the only reason I stay here on Serebii because its the only thing that really interests me here. I was a model member of this club and followed all the rules.It was a fun club and I enjoyed everyones shiny stories. Im also glad for Piquion7's info that Jirachi could be shiny was here because now I know its possible. I wanted so bad to be able to share more shiny stories with you guys, I had a place I belonged to here, and now I dont, so Im so sad and I may consider leaving again. I had fun hunting shinies with you guys.
    bye
    Arceus-sama

I need help starting a hunt for a shiny Pokemon in my White. Any suggestions?

Is shiny ageto celebi a hack? Just wanted to find out before this closes. I'm still on my shiny gligar hunt. Almost two full boxes of eggs.

[IMG]http://i40.*******.com/359mohv.png[/IMG]
    Credit to iPokemon

No, but it is absolutely rare, because it runs the shiny check twice, which means the chances are in the 6 millions to one.
    Claims: Mario, The Big Bang Theory, Victini

Quote Originally Posted by arceusvictini View Post
    No, but it is absolutely rare, because it runs the shiny check twice, which means the chances are in the 6 millions to one.
    In other words, if someone traded it to you then yes, it's probably hacked.

I may have just joined, but I am very sad to see this club go. I was just starting to get to know some really cool people from around the world thanks to this club. I've also been reading the posts here for months before I joined, so I know what's been going on.

I'm with Ballistic Buizel, I looked forward to reading everyone's posts everyday and seeing all of the new shinies. You guys have been giving me hope for months longer than the two days that I've been posting

I will be staying on the Serebii forums at least for a little while after the club closes, and try to join another shiny thread. If I'm successful in finding another niche, I'll stay here. Is anyone else going to try to stay as well?

3DS FC: 5129-1087-8128 Friend Safari: Phanpy, Dugtrio, Diggersby
    IGN: Varanus ~I have officially claimed Chompy!~

Quote Originally Posted by DarkLucarioADV View Post
    Varanus already said not to and she's smarter than me so I should Listen to her.
    -------

Quote Originally Posted by arceusvictini View Post
    Id does? But its not impossible to get a shiny Ageto Celebi is it? thats what I really want to know because its my Dream Shiny.

The more ProjectPokemon researches into it, the more it points towards it not being possible.
    But since the algorythm used to generate that Pokémon is unknown, we cannot be 100% sure.
    I do hope the Celebi can be shiny.
    Where does your information about it running the check twice comes from?

Default No Ho-oh EVER

I accedentaly hit the off butto(when i meant to hit select) at 132 SR!
    But it doesnt matter since i didnt know what a shiny ho-oh looked like and then i looked it up and......no offense but i think it is ugly. so i have decided to stick with normal lugia and ho-oh and name them Apollo and Artemis.
    I have the enigma stone so soon im gonna start hunting both shiny latios and latias!
    Your performance can't Shine until your Pokemon do.

95% of 10-20 year olds play COD and bully Pokemoners. If you're one of the 5% that will never play COD and will resist all bullying, then copy and paste this in your sig. (Started by arceusvictini)
    Credit to Mew_

Curent Hunt:Shinx

Closed upon club owner's request.

HALLE-FREAKIN-LUJAH!

Anyone who attempts to remake this club will be put on my unhappy list because Shiny Pokémon clubs are forever banned. (unless the other Club mods disagree but I'm optimistic and say that's not going to happen)

So yada-yada rest in peace boohoo. Good luck to all you cool shiny hunters with your colorful and sparkly Pokémon~

ONOMNOMNOM

Gif Credit | Amourshipping Contestshipping | Uta☆Pri fan

Play Shippers' Truth or Dare game with us!

Page 75 of 75 FirstFirst ... 25657172737475