Thread: strange question.

Question strange question.

I hope this is right place for this question but I've gotta have an answer to this odd question popped into my head the other day it's a two fold question. What if Misty's togetic and Dawn's togekiss were to mate? Suppose these egg type Pokemon onky had one egg what would happen to said egg? Yeah I inow odx and aolgize if this question is in wrong place.

Wait, aren't they both female?

Quote Originally Posted by DarkTitan837 View Post
    Wait, aren't they both female?
    Nope Misty's togetic is male. Sorry if blew your mind.

That'd eliminate the "Pokemon share the same feelings as their trainers" theory. Unless Misty and Dawn go lesbian.

Quote Originally Posted by DarkTitan837 View Post
    That'd eliminate the "Pokemon share the same feelings as their trainers" theory. Unless Misty and Dawn go lesbian.
    that theory to me was blown back in Jhoto when then chickortia had a crush on Ash. Pickachu just likes girls especially Misty.

I think I remember something about Misty's Togepi being a boy... huh.

Anyway, it should still come out a Togepi no matter what. They're in the same egg group. Unless you wanted to know what would happen to the egg prior to it hatching? Because... then that's more up to you to decide.
    Winner of Best Pokémon/Pokémon Fic of 2013 in the Shipping Oscars
    Current Chapter: Chapter Ten - 3/17/14 / Current: Requiem I - 11/17/14 - Chapter 21 progress: 66%
    I survived Pupa.

I want to know who'd get egg if only one would togekiss go to mirage kinndom to afterwards would the baby togepi take togitic place that kind of stuff. How would the girls being so different handle being near one another cause their Pokemon liked each other? I hope that makes little more sense and sorry for taking so long to clarify

This was bumped, so I'm going to go ahead and close this.

If you'd like to discuss the pairing of Misty's Togetic and Dawn's Togekiss further then the Pokemon x Pokemon Shippings thread would be a great place to do that.