• Pearlshipping

107 23.01%
  • Negaishipping

46 9.89%
Page 1 of 26 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: What Ash shipping?

Default What Ash shipping?

I prefer Pokeshipping.
    I don't use "uber" Pokemon (because they're banned), I don't calculate stat values (the simulator does it for me), I don't use cheating devices (because I hardly ever play the actual game), I don't breed my way to perfection (because I use a simulator), and I do care about natures. I battle the most efficient way, so I can use my strategic skills to the fullest. I don't look down on others because of the way they play Pokemon, which non-competitive people seem to actually do more often. If you use this philosophy, copy & paste this into your signature. (Started by DittoDude.)

A reason as to why would have been :awesome:, but I'll keep this open. Unless people start a war.

So long, best friend; Bryony Sarah White: 28/6/87 - 29/6/13
    Ships I've NamedTwitter

I prefer Pokeshipping, just because its classic and junk. I prefer Dawn and May with other people. Negaishipping comes in second place though; I'm liking their interactions so far, because they're a bit reminiscent of him and Misty.

d00med n0w

I will go for Negaishipping. It's yaycake cute how they interact.
    Good old Pokéshipping comes second.

I would like to point out that there are no major Misty shippings other than Pokeshipping, but May has Drew, and Dawn has Kenny and Barry, and Iris kinda has Trip
    I don't use "uber" Pokemon (because they're banned), I don't calculate stat values (the simulator does it for me), I don't use cheating devices (because I hardly ever play the actual game), I don't breed my way to perfection (because I use a simulator), and I do care about natures. I battle the most efficient way, so I can use my strategic skills to the fullest. I don't look down on others because of the way they play Pokemon, which non-competitive people seem to actually do more often. If you use this philosophy, copy & paste this into your signature. (Started by DittoDude.)

Quote Originally Posted by DittoDude63 View Post
    I would like to point out that there are no major Misty shippings other than Pokeshipping, but May has Drew, and Dawn has Kenny and Barry, and Iris kinda has Trip
    If Twinleaf is a major Dawn shipping and Flavescent is a major Iris shipping, then Egoshipping is a major Misty shipping. Just saying.

I voted for Pearlshipping.
    I prefer May with Drew, Misty with Tracey, and Iris with Cilan (is that his name? I'm used to calling him Dento) so that just kind of leaves Dawn.
    Plus, Ash and Dawn were so close during the DP saga and Pearl was the first shipping I ever truly supported, how could I not pick it? It's so cute and IMO, Ash and Dawn are made for each other.
    So yeah, for me, it's Pearlshipping for me.
    Last edited by Victorian Rush; 26th August 2011 at 2:33 AM.

Credit | Author's Profile | Multi-Shipper ☆ Drew fan | Status: Inactive

Advance. I feel like Ash and May would be a perfect couple.
    asdfghjkl

^This guy knows where it's at. I voted Advance too.

I would like to point out that there are no major Misty shippings other than Pokeshipping,
    Orangeshipping was a very popular alternate ship for Misty back when Advanced Generation was airing.

Most of the specials have Tracey visiting Misty at the Gym.

I voted for PokeShipping. Apart from being nostalgic, I really enjoyed the chemistry between Ash and Misty. They always teased each other and they say that when two people tease each other constantly, it means that they actually have deep feelings for one another. There were some other minor hints as well, though I rather not list them all haha. Anyway, I've tried giving the other Shippings a chance and I found them all to be very interesting. However, there is only enough room in my heart for one Shipping, and PokeShipping has taken that place.

I think Negaishipping is cute!! So is Pearl and Poke, I like May with Drew so I don't support Advanceshipping.

I'll take Advance, please. Besides being very cute, Ash and May have the best dynamics out of all main characters. I kind of sympathise with the Pokeshippers, however, as Misty's been gone so long. I despise Drew so I don't support Contestshipping.

I voted for PokeShipping (ironic coz of my sig-- or used to be sig XD). I like May with Drew, Dawn with Paul/Barry (not sure yet) and Iris with Dento.

“...This is a tricky problem, huh. I really, really want to see the other Heroes... and if it works out, I want to make friends with them! If I made friends with six Heroes, I’d be an awesome mage! We could even conquer the world!”
    -Flatt Escardos, Fate Strange Fake
    3DS Friend Code: 1306-5187-6204
    tumblr|fanfiction

I voted for Pokeshipping, I'm in love with it. May and Drew are perfect together and I'm in between pairing Dawn with Kenny or Paul (I know Ikari isn't that hinted at but I can't help it, lol) Oh, and I'm loving Wishfulshipping ^^
    Last edited by blondekid15; 23rd February 2011 at 4:32 AM.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    Add me on youtube:
    http://www.youtube.com/user/AMVGeek15

Pearlshipping for me.May and Drew work for me.Misty and Gary click together and Iris and Dento are awesome together.Poke and Negai are cute too.But if I had to chose it would be Pearlshipping.I never seen a close relationship like that ever in the Pokemon series.

Banner made by Skiyomi

Pokeshipping FTW!
    pokemon white friend code
    0647 5096 9579
    Name: Kevin

If Penguinshipping and Twinleafshipping are major Dawn ships, then Orangeshipping is a major Misty ship.
    And I wasn't aware that Iris and Trip have had enough interaction to be remotely considered a rival to Negai.

If you can consider Penguinshipping and Twinleafshipping major Dawn-shippings and FlavescentShipping a major Iris-shipping, then Orangeshipping and Egoshipping are major Misty-shippings. Just saying.

I voted for Pearlshipping.
    First of all, they look super cute together. Dawn wore a cheerleading outfit for some of Ash's gym battles; neither Misty or May went to such lengths to cheer him on, I can't count the number of times they've high fived and there's High Touch, which is just the ultimate Pearlshipping hint, IMO.
    I also really really think May and Drew belong together and I also really love Wishfulshipping and Orangeshipping as well.
    So yeah, IMO, Ash and Dawn belong together.
    Last edited by eryyy; 22nd August 2011 at 10:43 PM.

I'm a Negai shipper. I'm one of those people who'll change ships as time goes on. I got into Pokemon at the end of the Advanced Generation series. At that time, I was an Advanceshipper, or at least I think I was. At that time, I was 9, I didn't know about shippings, I didn't see too many Pokemon episodes, and I got into it right as it was ending. The only reason I was an Advanceshipper is because I saw this thing on Youtube about Advanceshipping. And again, I didn't know too much about Pokemon. Now, after alot of debating and thought, I'm now a Contestshipper. I moved after the 4th generation came out, and with all the change, I lost interest in Pokemon. I got MAJORLY interested a few years later, and then I learned more about Pokemon, and got obsessed. Then, I accidentally stumbled on the Anime Shipping list on bulbapedia, and I learned about Pearlshipping. Seeing all their hints, I decided to look at some of those episodes and got hooked. But now, DAWN LEFT!!! I lost faith in Pearlshipping [I know, I'm shallow]. So now, I'm a Negiashipper!!!!! They're so cute together, and they've great hints for only 20 episodes together. I'm a major Negaishipper now, and I HOPE I won't change when the series is over. Hope, but I probably will. As for Misty, I don't even ship her with any body. Misty's gone, shame.
    http://i1082.photobucket.com/albums/...pynegaiday.png" width="468" height="100">

"To date, life has been a race between software companies making bigger and better idiot proof machines, and the Universe making bigger and better idiots. The Universe is winning." -Unknown

It was a hard choice, between Negai and Pearlshipping but I choose Negaishipping they are so cute together, just love there interaction.
    A close family member of mine died today, I put this in my sign as respect for him

Ash fan. Luffy fan. Gintoki fan-Gintama. Endou fan-Inazuma Eleven.
    Multi Luffy {One Piece} and Ash {Pokemon} Shippers.

In the end this is really just going to end up being a war.

I'd go with whatever Ship is Ash and Misty. I don't have much knowledge behind the names so, whichever that is.

Quote Originally Posted by MasterKenobi View Post
    In the end this is really just going to end up being a war.

I'd go with whatever Ship is Ash and Misty. I don't have much knowledge behind the names so, whichever that is.
    Hopefully not, I mean we can all respect each other regardless of what shipping we like.

And that would be Pokeshipping ^^

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    Add me on youtube:
    http://www.youtube.com/user/AMVGeek15

For me, it's only ever been Pokeshipping, and that's just always been a fact.
    I literally watched Pokemon from the first day it came out, every single day until Misty left. I didn't even know what 'shipping' was until a few years ago. For me, Ash and Misty was synonymous with TK and Kari from Digimon, or Fred and Daphne from Scooby Doo. I just never questioned why I liked them, it just seemed so natural to me.
    I'm not going to deny that I'm sentimental. Because I always accepted the fact that I like Pokeshipping, I've never been able to see Ash in a relationship with any one else. I absolutely refuse to start shipping wars though. I accepted a long time ago that shipping is based on interpretation and personal preference, and not every one has the same mindset I do.
    I realized one reason why I liked Ash and Misty so much after watching a few AG and DP episodes this summer. Besides the fact that I see their friendship as such a natural thing, Misty's always been Ash's rival. It's a different relationship between May or Dawn with Ash, in my opinion. Ash seems more like a mentor to the two, while Misty and Ash more or less started out on the same level and grew together.

so far im not too sure i mean all the ships named out all seem to have a click with other people other than ash, i beleive that it may be a lil too soon for me to decide, but for now ill stick with pokeshipping

IGN: Alexis
    NEW FC: 1865-1370-9179
    I FINALLY HAVE MY DS!!
    TRADE SHOP NOW OPEN!! Please click here and trade me!

I'm a Pokeshipper. Always was, always will.

Misty and Ash just have this special kind of 'magic' between them. When I was 6 I already knew that they belonge. And if a 6 year old can figure such things out it means sth
    However, the other thing why I support Pokeshipping may be that it has the most hints. Say whatever you want guys, but it's true. You needen't be a Pokeshipper to admit that.
    Also Misty is my favorite Pokegirl. She's just special. And she reminds me of myself.

The other thing is I can't imagine Orangeshipping. I dun dislike Tracy but to me they just don't fit. And Ego has Crack. May has Drew (and Contest is just as obvious as Poke), Dawn has either Paul, Kenny, Yun (prefere that name ) or Conway (that ship might be not that popular but I like it =pp) and well.. Iris has Dento.

Besides I love Pokeshipping I think Advance is kinda cute. Though to me they're more like best friends but if it doesn't end Poke I'd rather see Advance then anything else.
    And I like a few Ash-ships with sidecharacters, too, just like Alto, Ability or Morpheus.

No flamers, my opinion only =p

Page 1 of 26 1234511 ... LastLast