• Advanceshipping

109 23.44%
  • Pearlshipping

107 23.01%
  • Negaishipping

46 9.89%
Page 2 of 26 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread: What Ash shipping?

I chose Pearlshipping simply because of the way they seem comfortable with one another. One is depressed while the other also feels his/her depression and wanted to be there with one another. They support each other in many ways and it felt natural to me in the relationship the 2 have for one another. The issue obviously is the handling should have increased, but oh well.
    "Real life is heartbreak, despair, kid. Sometimes you get to the end of the rainbow, the leprechauns went and booby-trapped it."

Credits to pokefan#493. Thank you very much.

I support any Ash's ships, that doesn't matter to what Ash is being shipped with.^^Although I ship any of Ash and female lead shippings.. I prefer Pokeshipping, since I grew up with the original season and it became my OTP. (any of his ships are really good too btw..)
    If I have any worth, it is to live my LIFE for GOD

|| Multishipper || Bias:鹿晗 || hwaiting! || Inactive||

Quote Originally Posted by MasterKenobi
    In the end this is really just going to end up being a war.
    Dunno what thread you're reading then cause every post in here so far has been pretty damn decent.

So long, best friend; Bryony Sarah White: 28/6/87 - 29/6/13
    Ships I've NamedTwitter

I'm not into paiings anymore, but I'll choose Pokeshipping at least.

Pokeshipping, no doubt. (:
    I think Pokeshipping is the shipping with the most hints, and when I was little I thought Misty was his girlfriend. I think I started believing that after the episode Ash wanted to capture a ghost-pokemon. I just love that eppi. ^^' Misty cares a lot about him, even though she doesn't like showing it. ;o When the second season started, I was a little bit of a Orangeshipper too. But that faded away.. xD
    May has Drew. How can you not love a boy that's giving you roses? xD
    Dawn is the girl that needs topick between Paul, Barry or Kenny. I think she likes all 3 boys. Or at least, they like her. 8D
    And I just dislike Iris.. She is irritating me. So I stopped watching after the 3th episode. I can't judge, but after I saw some AMV's I think she looks cute with Dento. But, like I said, I can't judge on that one.. xD\

screw it, give him a harem.

Pokeshipping because the most hints and signs came between them two. The degree of the signs where also much more of an impact for a close relationship, than the small signs post-Original series. May and Ash just seems like a huge no-no, there is nothing really between them. Dawn seems more like a student to Ash. Misty and Ash just had that connection which I can't really rationalise, it's down to interpretation anyway. I also quite enjoy the idea of Ash and Misty together, she was my favourite out of Ash's companions.
    Our cats are simultaneously alive and dead

We Are On the Cruise - One Piece RP

screw it, give him a harem.
    I could get behind that.

If my name for some reason does not speak for itself I am a pearshipper. While it may not have the most hints, in my opinion, it has the most powerful hints. They have always done everything in sunch with eath other. The high fives were cute, the cheerleading, and the ice cream date are my favorites. I also loved Lyra for trying but I digress.

Thank the amazing pokefan#493 for the sigs
    If you believe in Jesus Christ put this in your profile and don't just ignore this, because in the Bible it says, ‘If you deny me, I will deny you in front of my Father in the gates of Heaven.’

I like Negai shipping. Iris and Ash would make a better couple than anyone else. Pokeshipping is a close second.

Click Jirachi to join the amazing Ever Grande City forums! You won't regret joining it!
    I've claimed this Pokemon.

I like Negaishipping. I think that Ash and Iris go good together. I felt this way when they met each other. They seem like they will have a cool relationship.
    Last edited by travisjb90; 26th February 2011 at 5:35 AM.

I say Pearlshipping, but only because I haven't gotten around to watching any other series but D/P Galactic battles.
    The way that Dawn cheers for Ash, how Ash cheers for Dawn, it just fits to me. They just seem a perfect couple.
    Advanceshipping comes close. I personally adore May, not sure why, but I do. She and Ash seem a sweet couple in the two movies I've seen them together.
    [/COLOR][/I][/CENTER]

Pearlshipping is my second favorite, but I despise Advanceshipping.

Negaishipping is too new to judge.
    I don't use "uber" Pokemon (because they're banned), I don't calculate stat values (the simulator does it for me), I don't use cheating devices (because I hardly ever play the actual game), I don't breed my way to perfection (because I use a simulator), and I do care about natures. I battle the most efficient way, so I can use my strategic skills to the fullest. I don't look down on others because of the way they play Pokemon, which non-competitive people seem to actually do more often. If you use this philosophy, copy & paste this into your signature. (Started by DittoDude.)

PokéShipping, definitely. They had the best chemistry ever and it was really sad to see Misty go. Second would be PearlShipping or AdvanceShipping. Not too keen on NegaiShipping as of yet.
    this hope is treacherous, this daydream is dangerous.
    ~I've claimed Turtwig~

^ Double post withing 1 minute? Slow down dude.

The only ship of these who doesn't really affect me, is advanceshipping. Just because
    I like may and drew together, haha.

Negaishipping is the one I voted for.
    Pokeshipping comes second.

Quote Originally Posted by TurtwigFan1 View Post
    PokéShipping, definitely. They had the best chemistry ever and it was really sad to see Misty go. Second would be PearlShipping or AdvanceShipping. Not too keen on NegaiShipping as of yet.
    I think I actually cried a little when Misty left.
    Our cats are simultaneously alive and dead

We Are On the Cruise - One Piece RP

I'm a definite pokeshipper, because Ash and Misty seem to be the perfect couple, as they are both hot-headed and that. Second place goes to pearlshipping, and I prefer May with Drew and Iris with Cilan.

Pokeshipping would be my first choice, due to the fact that I have been watching the show since the beginning and have always pictured them together. They just seem perfect for each other. I'd like to go on with the many reasons why I support Pokeshipping, but i"ll keep it simple for now.

Since Misty isn't on the show anymore (though I am one of those few who will always hope that she makes a return) Negaishipping is my second choice. Iris reminds me of Misty and it seems like the writers gave her some of the old characteristics for nostalgic purposes.

I don't use "uber" Pokemon , I don't calculate stat values, I don't use cheating devices, I don't breed my way to perfection, and I don't care about natures. I catch my Pokemon the way they are, and treat them like individuals instead of brainless drones. If you use this philosophy, copy & paste this into your signature. (Started by Tyranitar)

ash and misty definatly
    they had the best chemistry
    ash is more mature round may,dawn and iris
    ash was a show off in the original seris and it kinda died after misty left, but when she came back for a episode it returned for a while

they are realy flirty around each other even if they didnt know it , they over argue like a normal couple

and they realy care for each other you can tell ash realy misses her and you can tell how much she loves him.

im sick of people saying they ship ash with the other girls and they never watched the original seris, i mean how can you say they love ash if you havnt wached season 1-5. you realy dont know how much you've missed!

my 10yr old cousin said to me once that ash loves dawn and i was like "he does'nt" an i know for a fact he's only watched the dp saga and a few movies

i think its down to who ash loves at the end of the day--and i think he loves misty!

--------------------------

When every life meets another life....something will be born----....
    ...... connectoin!!
    Allright, I GOT MY Spike-shell Badge BADGE!!!
    Shipping's i love:
    Poke Ikari Contest and Oldrival
    YouTube-Main Youtube-AMV
    Facebook
    Fanfictoin
    my fc for pokemon black: 0218 0023 3033 SLR(girlsign)

PM me first

For me, it's none of the pairings listed. I'm a big fan of PokeSilverShipping, which is Ash/Lyra.
    But if had to choose from the pairings listed on the poll, I'd say Pearl. Ash and Dawn had the best chemistry out of all of the girls he traveled and they were just so close. If PokeSilver didn't happen, my next choice would definitely be Pearl.
    I prefer May with Drew, Iris with Cilian, and Misty with Tracey. Plus, I only see Pokeshipping as a brother/sister relation and Advance as a student/teacher relationship.

Quote Originally Posted by Oceanus119 View Post
    Plus, I only see Pokeshipping as a brother/sister relation and Advance as a student/teacher relationship.
    I can see Pokeshipping being a sort of sibling relationship with the way they argue, but whenever I think of that I remember how Ash looked at Misty during the Ghost At Maiden's Peak episode when she's in her kimono and I think, "I don't think my brother would look at me like that" lol xD I find it to be a relationship where Misty's waiting for Ash to realize she likes him but he's too stupid to figure it out

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    Add me on youtube:
    http://www.youtube.com/user/AMVGeek15

I think Pokeshipping is best for Satoshi. Kasumi helped him more than any other girl he's traveled with. Iris is just rude Hakura was more of a ibling relationship. the way they always bickered was different from the way Kasumi did it. Hikari, well, she and Satoshi are friends, through and through. They could never be any more than that. Ikarishipping Forever
    Being ignored displeases me.

I say negaishipping too.

Quote Originally Posted by blondekid15 View Post
    I can see Pokeshipping being a sort of sibling relationship with the way they argue, but whenever I think of that I remember how Ash looked at Misty during the Ghost At Maiden's Peak episode when she's in her kimono and I think, "I don't think my brother would look at me like that" lol xD I find it to be a relationship where Misty's waiting for Ash to realize she likes him but he's too stupid to figure it out
    I can see what you mean by that. If my brother ever looked at me like that, I'd shoot him. lol xDD sorry, I just had to say that.

But I just honestly can't see them as anything other then friends. That's just me for you though.

Quote Originally Posted by Oceanus119 View Post
    I can see what you mean by that. If my brother ever looked at me like that, I'd shoot him. lol xDD sorry, I just had to say that.

But I just honestly can't see them as anything other then friends. That's just me for you though.
    Haha yeah I would too xD

That's fine, that's your opinion ^^ As for me i think it's a classic waiting love story since Ash is just...way too stupid, lol. although other shippers could say that with a different girl, I just think the AshxMisty pairing has a lot of potential that never happened Oh well, I can always just re-watch the first 2 seasons and I'll be a happy pokeshipper xD

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    Add me on youtube:
    http://www.youtube.com/user/AMVGeek15

Page 2 of 26 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast