• Advanceshipping

109 23.44%
  • Pearlshipping

107 23.01%
  • Negaishipping

46 9.89%
Page 3 of 26 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread: What Ash shipping?

I was a definite Pokeshipper... But something about Iris really strikes me. She and Ash just seem to have a great love/hate just like he and Misty used to have. If I remember correctly she's also blushed a few times around Ash. It's going to be fun watching both Ash and Iris mature as this series goes on. When I first saw Iris' design I didn't like her too much, but watching her in the anime has made her my favorite female to date.

Of them all, I chose Pokeshipping...however! Now that I've been through so much in the series, I'm not so keen on Ash shippings in general. He is oblivious to the notion of romance, and it's just no fun to ship him because his canon reactions are far from what a shipper'd like to see. Fanfics of Ash ships aren't any fun to read either for the same reason.
    The only shipping I like here is Pokeshipping because the fanart is still cute. But given the circumstances in canon, Ash is more into Pikachu than any of the girls. XD
    Encyclopika's Fic of the Moment:

Encyclopika:
    Made the banner
    Is a GIRL. >.>;;
    Has a deviantART account and a Tumblr
    Is on Fanfiction.net.
    Need a moveset for a specific Pokemon for a specific contest? PM me!
    Don't reply to my infractions. It's not gonna change anything.

Random friend requests do nothing. Let's actually talk first. >_<

Pallet. Simply Pallet. What can I say? I'm a sucker for it.

As far as gen 5 goes: CafeMocha. Ash/Dento already has awesome fan art.
    {{{ Ad Astera Alis Fragilibus }}}
    To the Stars on Fragile Wings

I am not going to vote but so far I like Ash and May and Ash and Dawn.

I don't know about negaishipping right now. But I like Ash and Dawn the most right now.
    Friend Codes
    Pokemon Battle Revolution: 5371-8295-7401
    Pokemon Heart Gold: 1978 8054 7354
    Pokemon Soul Silver:
    Pokemon Black: 3138 5901 2562
    Pokemon White:
    Pokemon Diamond:
    Pokemon Pearl:
    Pokemon Platinum:
    Pokemon Platinum:

PM me if you want to battle and trade.

I simply adore Pokeshipping. Though... Negai shipping is worming its way in as a close second. I love interaction between Ash & Iris, It reminds me a lot of Ash & Misty... If those two were ever to meet... I could see a decent rivalry between the two... whilst ash is perfectly oblivious, as always ;D
        Spoiler:- There is stuff here... take a look mkay ;D:

Negaishipping, I guess. I hope we get more interaction between the two in the future.

Pokeshipping was going to get most votes because the majority of the users here are oldschool type fans who saw the OS first hand, so nostalgia memories are imprinted on them. Even so, Pearlshipping is holding steady considering it doesnt have the nostalgia factor and its not on the current series.

I like how many Negaishippers we have here, tons and we are still just in the beginingXD
    A close family member of mine died today, I put this in my sign as respect for him

Ash fan. Luffy fan. Gintoki fan-Gintama. Endou fan-Inazuma Eleven.
    Multi Luffy {One Piece} and Ash {Pokemon} Shippers.

Pokeshipping is the real and the best. Anyone who Pearlships usually never has watched seasons 1-5. As far as advancedshippers you know good and well it was all about May and Drew through the entire series. He was always gifting her with roses. She almost confessed feelings for him and him for her. He was always trying to save her and she always blushed later on in there relationship when there was interaction. Drew and May are going to marry...seriously.

Back to Pearl -I really really love Dawn but I feel like Dawn and Ash are friends. Ash actually showed reciprocal feelings for Misty especially at the end of the Johto league. He was brokenhearted when they split as oppose to when he left Dawn in twinleaf town and was like ok on to the next. My second place ship and I never thought there would ever be one is Negaishipping. I agree that in some ways Iris is reminiscent of Misty just a little though. Misty was a firecracker true to her red hair. She was a fierce competitor and very outspoken...Iris not so much. However I'm all over this Negaiship. I really like it. It can't replace my Pokeship but I welcome it as a distant 2nd.
    [IMG]http://i51.*******.com/n39i4n.jpg[/IMG]
    Pokeshipper 4 life
    Negaishipper

Quote Originally Posted by BlueDragonfangirl View Post
    I like how many Negaishippers we have here, tons and we are still just in the beginingXD
    No one wants to belong to a dead community. Ever since Dawn left, the Pearlshipping forums have been practically dead and those people have been appearing in the Negaishipping thread. Not saying that they only like the ship because it's currently airing, but that's what I'm seeing.
    And since Pokeshipping is the most popular apparently, older fans would probably be more likely support and follow it compared to Pearl/Advance due to its similarities.

Pokeshipping was going to get most votes because the majority of the users here are oldschool type fans who saw the OS first hand,
    yes, but In my case,I used to become a shipper when AG came.It still depends on how or what the shippers' like to a shipping.
    I also love Negai, but Pokeshipping is still my OTP.
    If I have any worth, it is to live my LIFE for GOD

|| Multishipper || Red: ShinAya= Kagepro OTP || Inactive ||

Negaishipping?
    Some days you just can't force a smile. :<

Quote Originally Posted by Ashist_Wilketch View Post
    yes, but In my case,I used to become a shipper when AG came.It still depends on how or what the shippers' like to a shipping.
    I also love Negai, but Pokeshipping is still my OTP.
    Mhmm, and I didn't grow up with Pokemon but when I started watching it when i was 13 i absolutely fell in love with Pokeshipping, it really just depends on people's opinions ^^

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    Add me on youtube:
    http://www.youtube.com/user/AMVGeek15

I don't know why, but I like Pokeshipping (and no, I'm not an oldie, I first got into pokemon when 4th gen came out). I have absolutely no idea how I came to support Pokeshipping.

One ship I absolutely HATE is Advanceshipping. Ash and May... well, it's not the most pleasant idea for me. No offence to Advanceshippers.

As for Negaishipping, I like Wishfulshipping more, and Dawn, um, this might sound weird, but I decided to pair her up with Brock after seeing them crazydancing to distract the psyduck.

Honestly, I ship Ash with practically everyone, my favourites being Palletshipping, Comashipping, Imaginationshipping, Collideshipping, and Dopplegangershipping. Though, if I had to choose from the poll choices, I'd say Pearlshipping. I find their friendship sweet and very endearing. ♥

Hmmm, I've watched Pokemon from the start and I've never been a Pokeshipper. It's tolerable but I don't love it.

I ship Ash with everyone under the sun so really it's hard for me to choose. But probably the one that I ship the most is Advanceshipping.

I'm very what's the word? Liberal with my shippings.

Currently playing:
    Pokemon White

Credit to level99love for my beautiful userbar!

For me it's a tie b/w Negai and Advance.

I love Advance b/c of their chemistry and Negai cause it's active and already has many cute hints.
    Pokeshipping is heavily one-sided and Pearl is nothing more than a sibling relationship for me. But that's just me

Quote Originally Posted by Suicune Fan View Post
    Pokeshipping is heavily one-sided and Pearl is nothing more than a sibling relationship for me. But that's just me
    I have to say, pokeshipping (although most hints are from misty, yes) does have quite a few ash hints and those are quite strong (e.x. he blushed, same reaction as misty, when TR said that him and misty were ditching brock and eloping, he got jealous whenever misty was romantically interested in another male and vice versa, etc.) Pearl, i have to say i do like the supporting each other but i see them as friends, not even siblings, just friends.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    Add me on youtube:
    http://www.youtube.com/user/AMVGeek15

I chose PokéShipping. I just like the chemistry between Ash and Misty the most. I'm pretty neutral to Advance and Pearl. As for NegaiShipping, even though it's still kind of early for me to say much for that ship, I'm neutral towards it, as well, but Iris seems to have the most similar chemistry with Ash that Misty had with him.
    "It's all right, it's all right, it's all right. Yeah, sometimes you gotta lose 'til you win.
    It's all right, it's all right, it's all right. It'll be all right again."

I say Advancedshipping because May is my favorite female character in my favorite Pokemon region, and Ash and May've been through a lot together, but the relationship that would turn the most out well would be Pokeshipping.

Why?

Simply because Ash has been with Misty the longest (through two regions), so he'd probably develop the most bondage with her. Plus, she was, like, the first Trainer he met (not counting Gary), in the first episode of his adventure.
    DON'T underestimate mew-mew power. Otherwise, me and my fleet of awesome people will KEEEEEL you.

Pokeshipping ^_^ But Negaishipping works too.
    As for May and Dawn, I prefer them with Drew and Paul.

pearlshipping

ash and dawn is the best couple

Dragon Ball Forever!!

Pearlshipping Forever!!

Misty may have gave him a lure
    May may have gave him a ribbon
    But Dawn gave him her heart

If you think the Sinnoh saga has been the best saga of the whole show, copy and paste this into your signature! (started by FlameRose)

pearlshipping. (:

Quote Originally Posted by ~SkyHigh~ View Post
    Pearlshipping FTW!
    I prefer May with Drew, Misty with Tracey, and Iris with Cilian (is that his name? I'm used to calling him Dento) so that just kind of leaves Dawn.
    Those are my favorite pairings for those characters, actually. Although, for Ash, I do like him with May as well.

As for Dawn, I do like her with Paul or Barry, pretty much.

My personal prefference is Advanceshipping as I find that they had a nice dynamic and their personalities seemed to compliment each other, Contestshipping isn't a problem as I didn't like Drew's attitude.

In terms of Misty, I'm more of an Orangeshipper as all they were showing on TV for a while was the Orange Islands Season and it sort of grew on me.

As for Dawn I never saw much, the most I saw was Conway stalking her but I haven't seen the end of DP as I lost interest just before Snowpoint City so I wouldn't know anything after that.

I can't have much of an oppinion on Iris as I haven't seen any of the B & W Season.

This is just my oppinion, along with what I think of Drew, which is nothing good.
    Advanceshipping: Together, 4Ever, Always
    <--------------Original image Suzu, Drawn by Me.
    Favorite Advanceshipping Oneshot by Damon Howe When Earth Meets Ocean
    Fanfiction Page
    Advanceshipping Quote:
    “Absence diminishes small loves and increases great ones, as the wind blows out the candle and blows up the bonfire.” - Francois de la Rouchefoucauld

Page 3 of 26 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast