• Advanceshipping

109 23.44%
  • Pearlshipping

107 23.01%
  • Negaishipping

46 9.89%
Page 5 of 26 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast

Thread: What Ash shipping?

Most of you guys chose Pokeshipping cause it the first shipping appear in the anime.To tell the truth I love each one of the Ash ships.I really don't want to take sides even if I'm a Major Pearlshipper. Each Ash ships is differnet so the relationship between Ash and the girls are different in their own way. Ash treat each one different then each other.So it makes no sense to say that Ash has a crush on someone. I love the Ash ships.To me each of the Ash ships have their own poteniel of happen but Pokemon is a kids show so I don't see any Ash pairing happening.

Banner made by Skiyomi

I haven't kept up with the anime since the Advanced days, but from what I've seen of the newer episodes, I'd have to say that I like Ash with Iris more than the others. All I remember of his interactions with Misty is a bunch of yelling. I don't remember very much chemistry between them aside from a few moments. I didn't see much between him and May/Dawn, either, but the latter may be because I didn't watch too many episodes of the DP series.

However, when he met Iris, they seemed to have kind of an easygoing friendship going on between them aside from the teasing. It was a nice change of pace from the typical love-hate relationships he had with the others.

All of this in my opinion, of course. No offense to anyone else. ^^
    God is awesome.

NamelessShippingHunterShipping
    グリシル

You can view my full list of ships here.

misty was ash's original bum buddy... so its pokeshipping FTW!!!

I've always been an Advanceshipper, and that's what got me into the whole shipping fandom. Even after all these years it's still my OTP, and I don't think that will ever change. There's just something about Ash and May's chemistry that I love and never found him sharing with any other girl throughout the series. I haven't seen BW so I can't comment on Iris, but overall I think I mainly support Ash with May because it seemed like they just clicked straight away more so than any other couple they make the most sense to me. They would just make a fantastic couple.
    Good Love Charm
    *COMPLETE*

I don't mean to bash or anything, but it says 'Ash shippings' so why are there only four on the list? And why only with girls? A lot of people like the other Ash pairings, and Advance, Pearl, poke, and Negai aren't the only ones. My biggest Ash pairing is Comashipping, but I do admit I still have a little love for PokeShipping, considering I love Misty and it's almost canon. The other girls...Iris and May are okay, but Dawn...I'm not gonna say anything about her here.

Again, I don't mean to be rude, I don't mean to bash, but the list should be bigger.
    My Black team --->

DualRivalShipper, ComaShipper, ContestShipper, PreciousMetalShipper, and IsshuShipper and proud of it!

Smogon Sucks. I dont need anyone, or anything telling me how to raise a team fit for competitive battling. I'm able to fend for myself just fine. Copy-Paste this to your signature if you think your compitent enough. *~Started by AZX612~*

Share the love! Cheren and Bianca forever <3
    Join us at the DualRivalShipping Thread!

Name: Shika
    Adopt one yourself! @Pokémon Orphanage

~Follow me:~
    ALL HAIL DA QUEEN!!!!

Pikatheftshipping (Ash x Hunter J) is pretty beast.

Money-obsessed, soulless bounty-hunter-serial-killer on naďve little boy action is where it's at!

Everyone knows a desire to mercilessly kill someone on sight in the most painful way possible is a form of repressing one's true love!
    Last edited by Sgeckledorf Spoongeblorb; 23rd May 2011 at 9:04 PM.

Advanceshipping; for a simple reason, I can't stand seeing May with anyone else. It's above all my favorite ship.

I really don't like pokeshipping, but if I had to choose, it'd be my second choice.

Pearlshipping...it's alright, but Dawn is just way too ditzy. At least Misty has a pure heart AND a head on her shoulders.

Not even getting onto the other one...negaishipping? Ash should be too old by now, she should be too young.

Christian and American.

"The two most abundant things in the universe are hydrogen, and human stupidity. Quite frankly, I'm not so sure about hydrogen."

Forever an Advanceshipper!

Quote Originally Posted by Đămon Howe View Post
    Advanceshipping; for a simple reason, I can't stand seeing May with anyone else. It's above all my favorite ship.

I really don't like pokeshipping, but if I had to choose, it'd be my second choice.

Pearlshipping...it's alright, but Dawn is just way too ditzy. At least Misty has a pure heart AND a head on her shoulders.

Not even getting onto the other one...negaishipping? Ash should be too old by now, she should be too young.
    Well Ash isn't too old at all, he's been confirmed to be 10 in the new series. So age is not a problem for Negaishipping, I'm kind of confused about your Misty pure heart comment but meh.
    Last edited by BlueDragonfangirl; 26th May 2011 at 8:05 AM.
    A close family member of mine died today, I put this in my sign as respect for him

Ash fan. Luffy fan. Gintoki fan-Gintama. Endou fan-Inazuma Eleven.
    Multi Luffy {One Piece} and Ash {Pokemon} Shippers.

Pfft, I can't see Ash with anyone other than Paul. Ash OTP right thurr. Though I do like the imagery of Palletshipping, I don't think the relationship itself would go well. I feel like Ash still has a lot of resentment towards Gary still, even though they're friends now. With Paul, however, Ash seems pretty forgiving and their dynamic is just better.

Yeah, Ash only likes boys in my mind, so what?
    \

Quote Originally Posted by BlueDragonfangirl View Post
    Well Ash isn't too old at all, he's been confirmed to be 10 in the new series. So age is not a problem for Negaishipping, I'm kind of confused about your Misty pure heart comment but meh.
    ....I find it weird regardless how he's been 10 for 11 years....but eh, whatever. Iris has WAY to much hair on her head for it to be healthy.

Misty, while having a fiery temper, has shown throughout her part as a main character to really have a deep and loving heart (first movie when she shouted after Ash apparently died, 2nd movie where she settled her differences to save Ash...I'm sure there's others). That's more or less what I meant, was too tired to explain myself.

Christian and American.

"The two most abundant things in the universe are hydrogen, and human stupidity. Quite frankly, I'm not so sure about hydrogen."

Forever an Advanceshipper!

Advanceshipping is in second place? Dang! Everybody that voted for it should really start frequenting the thread

To add to reasons against Iris, I don't really like her attitude or the way it affects Ash. She brings him down into childish squabbles all to frequently in my opinion.

Ideally I would ship her with Gary... I think he'd be able to handle her personality better.

Perhaps it's just me being a die-hard Season 1 fan, but I've always been a firm supporter of PokeShipping.

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Zant View Post
    Advanceshipping is in second place? Dang! Everybody that voted for it should really start frequenting the thread

To add to reasons against Iris, I don't really like her attitude or the way it affects Ash. She brings him down into childish squabbles all to frequently in my opinion.

Ideally I would ship her with Gary... I think he'd be able to handle her personality better.
    Yeah, that's the reason I don't like NegaiShipping. She doesn't seem to make him a better person, while Dawn did, so I voted for PearlShipping. I think Ash and Dawn have a good chemistry.

I really like Pearlshipping but I like NegaiShipping too. Both Iris and Ash have this personality that seems to click

I chose Pearlshipping, I really enjoyed that shipping throughout the Diamond and Pearl saga.

I honestly respect Pokeshipping but it's just not my cup of tea. I prefer Orangeshipping.
    Advanceshipping is cute but I'm a diehard Contestshipper.
    With Iris I love Wishfulshipping.

However Comashipping is still my OTP for Ash. Hehe...don't ask.

Ash is shipping Royal Caribbean

I like Pearlshipping, Contestshipping, Orangeshipping

The rest I don't mind except for the same gender ones and Ikarishipping which to me makes no sense
    Pearlshipper
    Win like a Wookiee

Please Pokemon, let Ash become 11 at some undisclosed time for many fan's sanity.
    Let Pikachu be extremely powerful as he should, just don't have Ash always use him.

I've been a Pokeshipper since before I knew what shipping was. It might be nostalgia, and I've played with Advanceshipping in my head, but in the end it always comes back to Pokeshipping.
    Current Black Team: Rivka (Stoutland), Elmo (Musharna), Scarlett (Whimsicott), Gabriel (Carracosta), Reese (Klang), Sean (Mienfoo); all are at level 47. Currently in Victory Road.

I voted for Negaishipping because Ash and Iris have this connection of somesort and their the trio have had probably the most chemistry throughout the show. I would choose Pearlshipping as my second choice because I found out about ships at the beggining of DP.

I never liked Pokeshipping or Advancedshipping even though I started watching Pokemon at the end of the generation II and I think that the advanced generation was also showing then aswell, I liked that generation, mainly because it had the best theme songs. Hehe *Looks sly*
    [IMG]http://i47.*******.com/2isyqsx.png[/IMG]

I've always prefered Advanceshipping. IMO Ash and May had the best interactions out of all the characters. That and they just look cute together.

I voted for NegaiShipping. Sure, PokeShipping is an okay shipping, too, but when I was picking between the two I accidentally voted for NegaiShipping while I was still thinking about which one was better . AdvanceShipping is a no for me because I'm a ContestShipper. and PearlShipping . . . no comment.

Concealment | "Hiding One's Eyes
    Trade Page // DarkFlameShipping // Deeper Deeper
    Claimed Kyogre Since July 20th, 2011

WHAT DO YOU MEAN THERE'S NO IMAGINATIONSHIPPING!
    Bah, its not that Popular anyways. Bianca is a lil' too old for Ash anyways...

I vote, Pearlshipping.
    Please help my dragons

My vote goes for PearlShipping. Ash and Dawn are already very close.
    Of course, none of these ships will ever happen anyway.

I was such a die hard romantic when I was a kid, so I always read Pokeshipping fics and stuff. My cousin and I would talk about it from time to time, the Pokeship hints.

But I wasn't really serious about ships until later on and Advanceshipping became my Pokemon OTP involving Satoshi. (Which is odd since I was all over Hoennshipping since May came in, but I guess the games never involve me with the fandom much.) I think I fell in love with how mature Ash had become and how he was teaching May, even though he doesn't do Contests. Also, can anyone say movie 9?

I know Contestshipping is the big thing but I'm lame and I actually haven't watched a lot of episodes with Drew, probably because I don't like the guy too much. I'd rather ship her with Dawn before I would ship May with Drew.

And Comashipping of course, if anyone could tell by my signature. Also, Collide and Kodak are kind of cute too. >x>
    Also found at: DeviantArt - LiveJournal - FanFiction.net - Tumblr
    ~Vulpixi Misa

I don't watch the anime anymore, but I will always be fond of Advanceshipping.
    I guess it's because I watched 3rd generation the most in the anime, and I think Drew is a jerk.

Quote Originally Posted by ~SkyHigh~ View Post
    Pearlshipping FTW!
    I prefer May with Drew, Misty with Tracey, and Iris with Cilian (is that his name? I'm used to calling him Dento) so that just kind of leaves Dawn. Plus, Ash and Dawn were so close during the DP saga and Pearl was the first shipping I ever truly supported, how could I not love it? It's so cute and IMO, Ash and Dawn are perfect for each other.
    So yeah, for me, it's Pearlshipping for me.
    Exactly the same here,

Also Empoleon144 on Youtube, GPXplus, and VDex (above)

If you oppose against Bill S.978, which will make unauthorized web streaming of copyrighted content a felony, copy and paste this into your signature.
    Note: This Bill, if put into law as is will ban and make the posting of all videos including any sound or visual of any console game a FELONY.

Page 5 of 26 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast