• Advanceshipping

109 23.44%
  • Pearlshipping

107 23.01%
  • Negaishipping

46 9.89%
Page 8 of 26 FirstFirst ... 45678910111218 ... LastLast

Thread: What Ash shipping?

Grrr, why isn't Comashipping an opinion?!

Well, I guess I voted Pokeshipping, since it is my Ash/girl otp (Advance or Negai aren't bad either, but I rather see Advance more like one-sided crush to teacher and Negai is lagging of hints which makes me see them only as friends atm) and Misty was so crushing to Ash.

But Ash/Paul is my most beloved shipping and not just because they "look good together" or because I love both characters. I like their relationship's development and dynamics. And I'm pretty sure no matter how hard Paul tried he just couldn't picture Ash as a loser anymore after hearing he had won the Battle Frontier and beaten Brandon. BD

Well I voted for Advanceshipping. It's not that I don't like any of the others or anything it's just Advanceshipping was the one I've always liked and preferred. I do understand what everyone's saying about Pokeshipping but I've never really seen that as much of a ship to be honest.

I have to say, this really brings a smile to my face. After all the hate advshipping has gone through the past few years. It finally gets the respect it deserves and now its second in the poll!

Though, we got some converts here in the poll.

ash and may look like a better couple, but i will have to say pokeshipping, on the fact that i think misty liked ash
    Latest AmourShipping AMV
    Proud Advance/AmourShipper ~ I would Also like to thank Larvitarr from tumblr who created this sig

Isn't everything we do in life a way to be loved a little more? ~ Before Sunrise ~
    Grooveshark | Tumblr | BulbaGarden | MyAnimeList | PSNProfiles | Youtube | Last.FM

Quote Originally Posted by 00poke_maniac View Post
    I voted for PokeShipping (ironic coz of my sig-- or used to be sig XD). I like May with Drew, Dawn with Paul/Barry (not sure yet) and Iris with Dento.
    You disappoint me >.<

Pearlshipping all the way baby. Not only did Dawn and Ash connect the best, Dawn half the time went out of her way to support Ash. In fact, Ash was pretty supportive of her contest as well, actually sticking around to watch them unlike the few times he ditched May's performances (Training Swellow, catching Aipom; though he did check in time to time) Anyway, it's still the only one I support and their the only two to my knowledge to get a commercial in Japan
    3DS code:1048-8163-5480
    Why exactly can't Ash get this little guy?
    "I already told you, I don't mind playing the bad guy every once in a while."~ Sonic the Hedgehog

Quote Originally Posted by Joltik-Kid View Post
    You disappoint me >.<

Pearlshipping all the way baby. Not only did Dawn and Ash connect the best, Dawn half the time went out of her way to support Ash. In fact, Ash was pretty supportive of her contest as well, actually sticking around to watch them unlike the few times he ditched May's performances (Training Swellow, catching Aipom; though he did check in time to time) Anyway, it's still the only one I support and their the only two to my knowledge to get a commercial in Japan
    ash and dawn only seemed friends, plus the luvdisk scene in movie 9 with ash and may already overwrites pearlshipping all together
    Latest AmourShipping AMV
    Proud Advance/AmourShipper ~ I would Also like to thank Larvitarr from tumblr who created this sig

Isn't everything we do in life a way to be loved a little more? ~ Before Sunrise ~
    Grooveshark | Tumblr | BulbaGarden | MyAnimeList | PSNProfiles | Youtube | Last.FM

Of course almost all of these shippings are cute but Ash and May got closer in the Manaphy movie so i'm going with Advance shipping.
    -Misty always liked ash but ash looks at her like a friend.
    -Dawn isn't even interested in ash unlike misty.
    -Ires looks like a good friend but who knows.best wishes just started so things may happen.
    -Ash and May were so cute in the movie.i also like may and drew but ash only looks good with may to me.
    Last edited by 2rsa; 7th February 2012 at 10:51 AM.
    Most recent shiny:
    3DS FC: 4227-2881-7628

I voted POKESHIPPING!!! They have such cute hints in the original version.

Quote Originally Posted by ~SkyHigh~ View Post
    If Twinleaf is a major Dawn shipping and Flavescent is a major Iris shipping, then Egoshipping is a major Misty shipping. Just saying. .
    Cavalier can go again'st Ego because GARY MET DAWN TOO. Just sayin

Quote Originally Posted by (P.O.K.E.M.O.N.) View Post
    ash and dawn only seemed friends, plus the luvdisk scene in movie 9 with ash and may already overwrites pearlshipping all together
    Not really, considering Ash and Dawn both saw Luvdisc in the Phione episodes.
    Sig deleted by Hydrohs. Read the sig rules.

Voted for Pearl.
    -Kasumi liked Satoshi,just like Kengo liked Hikari.Both got in the end "good friends" sendoffs.
    -Haruka maybe liked Satoshi in the beginning,but then came Drew.
    -Iris,well...I can´t say for sure,sometimes she seems like Kasumi in her behavior with Satoshi,but I don´t think she will be more than just a friend.Besides she doesn´t really help at all,I think Kasumi will always be his best friend(not more than that).
    Hikari and Satoshi friendship was unique,and pretty developed for "10 year old clueless about love" Satoshi.
    Like the thread said,it´s Satoshi shipping so I picked the one,in my opinion,that had most Satoshi´s "mature side" involvement
    [IMG]http://i47.*******.com/2n0j700.png[/IMG]
    Thanks Pat!

"The lunatic is in my head
    You raise the blade, you make the change
    You re-arrange me 'till I'm sane.

You lock the door
    And throw away the key
    There's someone in my head but it's not me.
    " - Brain Damage,Pink Floyd.

I wonder why each new female character gets less votes than the previous one. With Iris in last and Dawn in second last. Although I gather for May its simply because Contestshipping was so popular.

Quote Originally Posted by CyberCubed View Post
    I wonder why each new female character gets less votes than the previous one. With Iris in last and Dawn in second last. Although I gather for May its simply because Contestshipping was so popular.
    Nostalgia ruins things you know... that's why Misty is the most popular. Honestly, I liked Dawn's and May's kindness over Misty's and Iris's more or less nagging. Pearlshipping is my #1 with Advanceshipping being my #2
    "I already told you, I don't mind playing the bad guy every once in a while."~ Sonic the Hedgehog

Quote Originally Posted by CyberCubed View Post
    Frankly while I don't give a damn about who Ash ends up with. His interactions with Misty where the most amusing. And you know how interactions and friendly affection is blown up in proportion by the shippers. =/

There's just more bait for Pokeshippers than any of the other main Ash ships. D=
    Black FC: 4083 5723 8887

Pokeshipping is For the Epic Win

I LOVE Poke, Conest & Penguin/Twinleaf

Last edited by Blessed; 8th February 2012 at 5:02 AM.

Honestly, if it's done in the right way, any one can work. That being said, I adore Pokeshipping.
    " r u n y o u c l e v e r b o y . . . a n d r e m e m b e r. "

Quote Originally Posted by adrenaline View Post
    Honestly, if it's done in the right way, any one can work.
    You can say that for any pairing in existence though. Good writers can make any pairing likeable, as seen in the wide range of fanfiction out there for dozens of different ships.

i think everyone should be able to agree that may and ash looked like a better couple, but since may didn't have feelings for ash and misty did that overwrites everything
    Latest AmourShipping AMV

@(P.O.K.E.M.O.N):I agree,it made more sense with Haruka and Hikari than with Kasumi and Iris.Honestly I don´t like that "girls shout at and provoke the boy every second".
    [IMG]http://i47.*******.com/2n0j700.png[/IMG]
    Thanks Pat!

"The lunatic is in my head
    You raise the blade, you make the change
    You re-arrange me 'till I'm sane.

You lock the door
    And throw away the key
    There's someone in my head but it's not me.
    " - Brain Damage,Pink Floyd.

Pokeshipping all the way for me.
    I like their chemistry together and they have all around solid hints. A lot of them too.
    Advancingshipping for me is alright, though I prefer Contest. Ash and May are very alike, but they sorta have more of a good friends/teacher student relation going on IMO.
    Dawn, she can go either with Kenny or Paul for all I care. Her and Ash DO have a close relationship, I'll admit. But I find them like a little sister and big brother. But the ship does have some nice hints. Prefer Penguin however ..
    I have really looked into Negai yet, but I've seen some videos. And read an article. I think her relation with Dento would work out better. It might also be because I'm a bit biased considering Iris and Misty are pretty similar .. Still I can't judge this one.

EDIT;; To those who say the Luvdisc hint, I want to state that I've read an entry in the Pokedex before, and as far as I'm concerned it stated that is a COUPLE witnesses swimming Luvdisc then they are blessed with eternal love. Ash and May/Dawn aren't an offical, confirmed, couple. Count the hint if you wish, but that just means it counts for both pairings. Erm, someone correct me if I'm wrong, I'm just stating that I remember ..&I don't mean any trouble ..
    Last edited by Kimmosaur; 8th February 2012 at 10:26 PM.
    [IMG]http://oi42.*******.com/rmmdk0.jpg[/IMG]

I understand why Pokeshipping is popular, but to this day...I still don't see anything special :/

Maybe because you don't like Misty? you've mentioned it before & That's YOUR opinion! which doesn't apply to everyone else.
    Last edited by Blessed; 10th February 2012 at 8:43 AM.

What? No Palletshipping? Disgrace

Everyone is titled to opinion,Shipping meant to be fun not to be taken serious. I mean I see no problem with All Ash shipping. I respect them all. I don't like the Yaoi ones but I respect them. I enjoy Pearlshipping the most,but I enjoy Pokeshipping,Advanceshipping,Negaishipping just the same. Stick with the shipping you feel more comfortable with. It would make you happier even if no one like your shipping. I love shipping and I support shipping for fun. So when it comes to Ash,he is dense to know love.

Banner made by Skiyomi

As my personal favourite, I would have to go with Pokeshipping. Simply because Pokemon was the first anime I watched, and Misty was such a feisty character.

I thought Ash and Misty were quite entertaining in the early days - *loved* Misty's mallet.

Page 8 of 26 FirstFirst ... 45678910111218 ... LastLast