46 9.89%
Page 17 of 26 FirstFirst ... 7131415161718192021 ... LastLast

Thread: What Ash shipping?

Quote Originally Posted by Wuster View Post
    I love advanceshipping
    I just don't really like any shippings
    Wha?

Yeah, ContestShipping was so hinty, it could almost be canon. Not that I have anything against AdvanceShippers, but the shipping could well become canon any minute now.

I support pearlshipping because:

Pokeshipping
    Misty liked Ash but Ash was too stupidly childish to realise it.

Advanceshipping
    May and Ash, in my opinion, were friends, simply friends. I much prefer contestshipping.

Pearlshipping
    Both Ash and Dawn shown some feelings towards eachother and there were some adorable pearlshipping moments.

So I say pearlshipping!

"If someone tells me it's wrong to hope, I will tell them they're wrong every time. I could tell them that countless times" -Madoka Kaname

I'm gonna be the odd one out, and say that I ship them all, or have shipped all of them at some point in time~

Pokeshipping: When I first started watching the show when I was real little, even I could see that Misty liked Ash. And since it was the only ship that stood out to my 4 year old mind, I liked the idea of them together.

Advanceshipping: I can't quite remember why I started shipping these two, but they seemed pretty close. The ribbon halves was a big part of it I think, and overall they looked good together. And when May returned in the DP series, I kinda went back to liking Advance for a while.

Pearlshipping: If I had to pick one of these ships, i'd pick this one. Ash and Dawn obviously care a lot for each other. Now, many people say that they only see them as Bro/Sis, and there's nothing wrong with that, but I just think they work the best in a "romantic friendship" kind of relationship.

Negaishipping: At the beginning of the BW series, I shipped these two for a while, because I had gotton into an odd little habit of shipping Ash with everyone (because Ash is best ship-starter, imo). And for a while, I thought it was cute how Iris kept calling Ash a kid, and they both seemed to share things in common (like being kinda wild).

And then I also ship him with many other characters that aren't listed, but I wont put you through the trouble of reading all of that ^^

Name: Petunia
    Adopt one yourself! @Pokémon Orphanage

Quote Originally Posted by PokeMaster366 View Post
    I don't really mind Ash being shipped with other female characters and the stories are interesting to read, but Negaishipping interests me the most because the relationship between them is the most equalized in my eyes. Frankly, I got tired of the whole teacher-student relationship between Ash and his female companions up to Hoenn, so I guess you can say that I'm a fan of both Pearlshipping and Negaishipping since the whole teacher-student relationship thing was, and is, kept to an absolute minimum in both shippings if not outright abandoned.
    Was too lazy to type my reason again, so I got quoted it from the Negaishipping thread.

I love advanceshipping, to me personally May and Ash just fit together perfectly. I prefer seeing Misty & Tracey, Dawn & Kenny/Barry. Haven't paid too much attention to Iris shippings, personally I just don't really like any shippings out there to be honest. I also think, in fanfiction it's easier to match Dawn and Iris with OC's.
    I agree with you 100%
    Latest AmourShipping AMV
    Proud Advance/AmourShipper ~ I would Also like to thank Larvitarr from tumblr who created this sig

Isn't everything we do in life a way to be loved a little more? ~ Before Sunrise ~
    Grooveshark | Tumblr | BulbaGarden | MyAnimeList | PSNProfiles | Youtube | Last.FM

I like Advancedshipping but I'm really into Stormshipping all of a sudden.

Alder: You wanna know what's better than battling?
    Ash: What?
    Alder: Eating hotdogs and battling!
    Trip: My God, It's like looking into the future.

But it also has Tracey going on a date with daisy sorry I couldn't resist replying that because I don't know, orangeshipping has been my least favorite misty ship out of all of them

Quote Originally Posted by Nostalgic Hybrid View Post
    If Penguinshipping and Twinleafshipping are major Dawn ships, then Orangeshipping is a major Misty ship.
    And I wasn't aware that Iris and Trip have had enough interaction to be remotely considered a rival to Negai.
    OMG! I thought I was the only one who likes Orangshipping anymore. I think it's really cute. I don't know why people didn't find Tracey shippable. There was alot of girls he went with. Misty, Daisy, Sakura, Erika and hell even Gary.

But to get on topic, I liked Baseshipping back in the day. Casey and Ash's interactions reminded me of Ash and Morrison and how both competitive they were with each other. Since she was considered more of a recurring character than a rival, I thought she was a perfect match because they didn't fight like rivals but they were both competitive and had good chemisty.

Alder: You wanna know what's better than battling?
    Ash: What?
    Alder: Eating hotdogs and battling!
    Trip: My God, It's like looking into the future.

Pokeshipping or bust for me. Ash and Misty had that chemistry and playful (and sometimes violent :P) teasing that I loved. Couple that with the nostalgia factor, and it's easily my favourite.

Other. I'm into AbilityShipping right now. If Ash wasn't the oblivious fool he is, that pairing could of taken off. Hell, it's even said in the canon that Anabel had a crush on Ash. Lots of potential for fanfiction in this one.

Less seriously, I'm also into RayShipping. But that one is more of a crackship for me.
    What I do is for me. Just get out of the way if you don't agree.

My Fanfiction Page: Shadowman 747

I voted Pokeshipping but...I'm kind of an oddball in that I support ALL 4 of these ships....It's kinda confusing when more than one of the girls is on screen at the same time (thankfully that happens once every 4 years).

I remember I only supported Pokeshipping, but then I saw an Advanced episode. Something to do with an island of Wynaut. I remember getting annoyed because it was so Contestshippy. I support Negaishipping for one reason alone...Iris is clearly the most talented companion Ash has ever had. Seriously, how does one get their hair to look like that? It's uncanny...

Quote Originally Posted by GenerationRed View Post
    I voted Pokeshipping but...I'm kind of an oddball in that I support ALL 4 of these ships....It's kinda confusing when more than one of the girls is on screen at the same time (thankfully that happens once every 4 years).

I remember I only supported Pokeshipping, but then I saw an Advanced episode. Something to do with an island of Wynaut. I remember getting annoyed because it was so Contestshippy. I support Negaishipping for one reason alone...Iris is clearly the most talented companion Ash has ever had. Seriously, how does one get their hair to look like that? It's uncanny...
    Yes, Iris clearly sports the best hair that has been ever seen in the anime. Indeed she does.

And what I noticed about PokeShipping is that to stay with it, you have to keep on watching OS episodes, and OS episodes alone. When I was really into PokeShipping, I was only watching OS episodes and therefore only seeing PokeShipping interactions; however, when I watched some DP episodes, PokeShipping looked instantly dull compared to PearlShipping. It was the same with Advance and Negai; they just seemed to overshadow Poke somehow.

Quote Originally Posted by Flame Mistress View Post
    Yes, Iris clearly sports the best hair that has been ever seen in the anime. Indeed she does.

And what I noticed about PokeShipping is that to stay with it, you have to keep on watching OS episodes, and OS episodes alone. When I was really into PokeShipping, I was only watching OS episodes and therefore only seeing PokeShipping interactions; however, when I watched some DP episodes, PokeShipping looked instantly dull compared to PearlShipping. It was the same with Advance and Negai; they just seemed to overshadow Poke somehow.
    Really? I always thought pokeshipping overshadowed all the other ash ships, and I watched all the way through. There was something about how obvious the hints were about pokeshipping that really stood out to me. So yes, I am a pokeshipper!!

All except Negai

There are way too many Satoshi ships here but the top 4 mainstream ones are on the poll. Where's the other option? D:<

Ahem, well I love Respectshipping. (it's my OTP~) I wanted to see Satoshi and Shuu argue about who can kick more butt every time they encountered but that would slice Shuu's rivalry with Haruka in half, ahaha. Oh well there's always fantasies. 8D

Picking a shipping out of the polls, well I'm stuck between Pearlshipping and Negaishipping. I was indifferent to Pearlshipping until constant Pearl talk attacked me and now I find it cute sometimes. As for Negaishipping, well I liked it from the start because I think they have potential. I liked how Iris would refer to Satoshi as a "kid" and his reactions, ohoho. Priceless. They both have similar personality so I think they'll have many cute moments in the future.

Guess I can't answer the poll yet but it's definitely the above three. Add Comashipping and CafeMochashipping to the mix though because Satoshi's rivalry with Shinji was the best thing I have ever seen, LOL. As for CafeMocha, Dento wants to please Satoshi's stomach and I like what I'm seeing. ;D Their interactions are also very cute.
    When did I turn you into a shipping bicycle, Satoshi?!
    Last edited by Sweet May; 13th May 2012 at 2:26 AM.

ONOMNOMNOM

Gif Credit | Amourshipping Contestshipping | Uta☆Pri fan

Play Shippers' Truth or Dare game with us!

Huh...I always thought Pokeshipping was the most fun to ship
    Also, is it just me or is Negai lacking in the hints department? It might just be that I haven't noticed but....

Also, is it just me or is Negai lacking in the hints department? It might just be that I haven't noticed but....
    Best Wishes is light on the shipping in general. Probably the least shippy saga we've had so far.

Well, BW has basically reverted the anime back to a kids show, so yeah. But although Negai is behind on hints compared to other shippings on the poll, it certainly does have many positive interactions like Pearl, and I don't think that hints are the major factors in shipping - it's the meaning behind those interactions that mean the most.

My vote would go for Pearlshipping course. Simply because I love those moments they love in Dp. They help and care for one another throughout the journey. A "romantic friendship", I like it.

Besides, I also support MareShipping, it is my first shipping. And it is one of two shipping with Pearshipping I support. Also no longer any other shipping.

Well, BW has basically reverted the anime back to a kids show, so yeah. But although Negai is behind on hints compared to other shippings on the poll, it certainly does have many positive interactions like Pearl, and I don't think that hints are the major factors in shipping - it's the meaning behind those interactions that mean the most.
    I know, I know...but you have to admit hints are a whole lotta fun.

I know, I know...but you have to admit hints are a whole lotta fun.
    Not always. Looking for the meanings behind interactions is just as fun as hints.

Also hints are subjective in general. You can go through a whole saga (in my case AG) and never notice any hints for a shipping (in my case Advanceshipping). However, someone else may see something and see it as a "hint" that I did not. That doesn't make me dumb or the other person dumb. It just makes hints not exactly something to always go by. :P
    3DS Friend Code: 1306-5187-6204

Quote Originally Posted by cooloolcool View Post
    All except Negai
    ^I agree with this.

I don't understand why they did that either, people love romance in anime. Dispite that Pokemon Best Wishes still does add its cute little moments, even though I'm not much of a Negishipper fan any more I found that little date of theres cute but I've always loved Pearlshipping. Matter of fact, Pearlshipping was my first favorite Ash pairing ever! I ship other Ash pairings too though, like AnabelxAsh and AshxAngie I've got more, some even others may have not heard ofXD
    A close family member of mine died today, I put this in my sign as respect for him

Ash fan. Luffy fan. Gintoki fan-Gintama. Endou fan-Inazuma Eleven.
    Multi Luffy {One Piece} and Ash {Pokemon} Shippers.

I just feel ash and may look the best together, Misty looked to old for ash while dawn looked to.. exotic for ash? and i have no clue about iris, she's cute, but ash could do better.. sorry

But out of the 3 dawn was easily the one who gave a bigger hint, but the reason why i'll go with advanceshipping is due to ash and may being the most compatable, and the 9th movie won me over, the only shipping movie to date other then the 5th.. and maybe 10th
    Latest AmourShipping AMV
    Proud Advance/AmourShipper ~ I would Also like to thank Larvitarr from tumblr who created this sig

Isn't everything we do in life a way to be loved a little more? ~ Before Sunrise ~
    Grooveshark | Tumblr | BulbaGarden | MyAnimeList | PSNProfiles | Youtube | Last.FM

Page 17 of 26 FirstFirst ... 7131415161718192021 ... LastLast