107 23.01%
  • Negaishipping

46 9.89%
Page 13 of 26 FirstFirst ... 39101112131415161723 ... LastLast

Thread: What Ash shipping?

Ash shipping- AdvanceShipping w/ NegaiShipping coming at a close second.:3

Quote Originally Posted by Flame Mistress View Post
    PokéShipping is only canon in the dub.
    not realy i remember a date with delcatty when georgio ask's misty on a date but misty decline's because there was someone elce which is ash
    even misty's psyduck knows.
    Last edited by deoxys4ever; 8th April 2012 at 4:58 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by (P.O.K.E.M.O.N.) View Post
    Professor oak also claimed that there was 150 pokemon, but he somehow went to johto as a kid to study.

so maybe there wasn't one back then?

Johto is part of Kanto. It's divided by Mt. Silver.

Hoenn, Sinnoh are near Kanto...it's a boat ride away. Unova is like America from Japan.
    3DS Friend Code: 1306-5187-6204

Quote Originally Posted by tomboyTrainer305 View Post
    Ash shipping- AdvanceShipping w/ NegaiShipping coming at a close second.:3
    No suprise here pokeshipping is obviously the fav one, while advance is second and pearl is 3rd with negai comming in 4th, but it's new... so give it time
    Latest AmourShipping AMV
    Proud Advance/AmourShipper ~ I would Also like to thank Larvitarr from tumblr who created this sig

Isn't everything we do in life a way to be loved a little more? ~ Before Sunrise ~
    Grooveshark | Tumblr | BulbaGarden | MyAnimeList | PSNProfiles | Youtube | Last.FM

Quote Originally Posted by deoxys4ever View Post
    i agree ash/misty make the best couple all the moments in the first series through the 5th series tells alot that they love eachother

plus what also make's this canon is that they live in the same region and the other girl's like may/dawn/iris live far away then kanto
    i been supporting pokeshipping from the beginning and will always support it. misty and ash forever.
    Aw thank you!! I totally agree with you I'm glad you like what I said. It's always nice seeing other Pokeshippers.

Yeah that's always nice lol they also traveled in 3 regions and she is the one who traveled with Ash the longest out of the others.

PokéShipping is only canon in the dub.
    Cute, but no. Try not canon at all. While it's nice 4Kids supported us, nothing they did matters at all.

Quote Originally Posted by (P.O.K.E.M.O.N.) View Post
    No suprise here pokeshipping is obviously the fav one, while advance is second and pearl is 3rd with negai comming in 4th, but it's new... so give it time
    yeah its kinda hard to pick which girl is right for ash well due to me growing up with the original series i have to pick misty.

not realy i remember a date with delcatty when georgio ask's misty on a date but misty decline's because there was someone elce which is ash
    Tracey? Gary? Brock? Rudy?

Let's see, process of elimination Gary Brock & Rudy are out of the question.

That leaves Tracey. Misty thinking of Tracey during that scene isn't plausible, since her reaction to being asked if there's a guy she likes is much more emotional than her reaction to being asked (with Tracey in the same room) if Tracey is her boyfriend. The only way that makes any sense at all is if she was thinking of somebody other than Tracey. The list of candidates is very short. Ash's name is at the top of the list.

Ash is the only reasonable candidate for who the guy was that Misty was thinking about in that scene, which proves that her feelings for him haven't gone away.

But even so those episodes are a long time ago. Misty has now not seen Ash in two generations so there is nothing else to say.

it couldnt be tracey gary brock or rudy looking way back in misty's past the only boy she loved was ash
    in that episode a date with delcatty psyduck know's who she was referring to while laughing at misty and that boy is ash psyduck hardly knew tracey gary or rudy
    the only one beside's ash that psyduck knew was brock and there's no way i can see misty and brock being a couple and we all know that brock's dream other then being a pokemon doctor is gonna try to be in a romantic relationship with a nurse joy or a officer jenny.
    Last edited by deoxys4ever; 8th April 2012 at 5:42 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Angel~ View Post
    Okay so since the other thread on "Will Ash ever find love" was closed I'll post what I have to have to say here.

Doubt anything will happen, he's too preoccupied with catching pokemon!

But I'd say Misty, when she's with Ash she has a feisty, cute and, dare I say, flirtatious attitude. Personally, I think this is Misty at her best.

Throughout the show, we see evidence and clues as to Misty's real intentions in following Ash. Even though Misty pretended that she merely tolerates Ash, you see starting even from the third episode of the series that she actually admires him. We start seeing that this admiration was actually attraction with various episodes cracking Misty's tough exterior and showing rare moments of tenderness towards Ash, sensitivity towards accusations of her liking Ash romantically, and even jealousy. Misty's feelings for Ash ends up culminating to a point where she is given the difficult choice of starting a romantic relationship with a charismatic gym leader such as Rudy or staying by Ash's side. Her feelings are thoroughly tested and tempered as Misty ultimately chooses to stay with Ash.

Attachment 3821
    I agree! I expect Pokemon to have an open end when it comes to shipping, and I want PokeShipping to be canon. Ash and Misty have great hints for shipping them. The denial and blushing, the arguing to hide love and the jealousy when others try to interfere with their relationship are so obvious!

Also, Misty doesn't have any feelings for Rudy at all, you already know my jealousy theory.

i agree ash/misty make the best couple all the moments in the first series through the 5th series tells alot that they love eachother

plus what also make's this canon is that they live in the same region and the other girl's like may/dawn/iris live far away then kanto
    i been supporting pokeshipping from the beginning and will always support it. misty and ash forever.
    Great! It isn't canon (no Ash or Misty shipping is canon), but nice that you are also a PokeShipper.

That's true. I love that hint. Misty didn't like Georgio, and even if she did, she'd betray on Ash, which she'd never do. Psyduck was awesome in that episode!

Aw thank you!! I totally agree with you I'm glad you like what I said. It's always nice seeing other Pokeshippers.

Yeah that's always nice lol they also traveled in 3 regions and she is the one who traveled with Ash the longest out of the others.

Cute, but no. Try not canon at all. While it's nice 4Kids supported us, nothing they did matters at all.
    True, and indeed, even without 4Kids, the original also had enough hints to back up PokeShipping.

yeah its kinda hard to pick which girl is right for ash well due to me growing up with the original series i have to pick misty.
    For me, it's more than nostalgia. The cute hints and just thinking that they are a great couple.

Misty never showed any signs of liking Tracey, Gary or Brock. And the only reason to pretend liking Rudy was seeing if Ash would be jealous. Ash indeed was jealous, Misty wanted to prove his love for her. Misty never saw more in Rudy than a friend.

Let's see, process of elimination Gary Brock & Rudy are out of the question.

That leaves Tracey. Misty thinking of Tracey during that scene isn't plausible, since her reaction to being asked if there's a guy she likes is much more emotional than her reaction to being asked (with Tracey in the same room) if Tracey is her boyfriend. The only way that makes any sense at all is if she was thinking of somebody other than Tracey. The list of candidates is very short. Ash's name is at the top of the list.

Ash is the only reasonable candidate for who the guy was that Misty was thinking about in that scene, which proves that her feelings for him haven't gone away.
    You are totally right. Misty's feelings will never go away. And someday, when the anime has ended... Ash and Misty will reunite, and they'll definitely get married someday.

Quote Originally Posted by CyberCubed View Post
    But even so those episodes are a long time ago. Misty has now not seen Ash in two generations so there is nothing else to say.
    So? That doesn't mean their feelings are gone?

Misty is a cartoon character who has no free will of her own. If the writers do not write something anymore it no longer exists. In fact I doubt the writers care about any Ash shipping, especially after Shudo went out of his way to disprove Misty's crush.

I know right, I grew up with the diamond and pearl saga tbh, i was to young for the original series, and i rarely remember anything, and i only saw glimpes of the advance gen, but diamond and pearl started when i was 12, so that was my first official one, but looking back, i like the idea of ash and may.

Shipping is about the idea, there is no fact here, misty like's ash as much as dawn or may have, no one is right or wrong.
    Latest AmourShipping AMV
    Proud Advance/AmourShipper ~ I would Also like to thank Larvitarr from tumblr who created this sig

Isn't everything we do in life a way to be loved a little more? ~ Before Sunrise ~
    Grooveshark | Tumblr | BulbaGarden | MyAnimeList | PSNProfiles | Youtube | Last.FM

Quote Originally Posted by AquaMilotic View Post
    I agree! I expect Pokemon to have an open end when it comes to shipping, and I want PokeShipping to be canon. Ash and Misty have great hints for shipping them. The denial and blushing, the arguing to hide love and the jealousy when others try to interfere with their relationship are so obvious!

Also, Misty doesn't have any feelings for Rudy at all, you already know my jealousy theory.
    I hear you. I think Pokeshipping has the actual hints, too. Once when Ash & Misty were fighting they were so close to each other that the tip of Ash's hat started to fall back it was so cute!

I hear you. I think Pokeshipping has the actual hints, too. Once when Ash & Misty were fighting they were so close to each other that the tip of Ash's hat started to fall back it was so cute.
    So true! They do everything they can to hide their love (out of immaturity, most kids their age hide their love), but they just can't! And that's cute! But it's nothing for them to be ashamed of, we know they are in a relationship and we love it!

Misty is a cartoon character who has no free will of her own. If the writers do not write something anymore it no longer exists. In fact I doubt the writers care about any Ash shipping, especially after Shudo went out of his way to disprove Misty's crush.
    you are totaly wrong misty has a big will even tho we dont see her on tv anymore doesnt mean she has no free will you know the wrighters were gonna make pokeshipping true the first season was suspose to be the end of pokemon but when they started seeing how big pokemon was becomming they started to just make more storyline/episodes/generations of pokemon and started making loads of monney way more in the first season you know there is a video on youtube where you can see misty grown up and playing with her most likely child this was the preview of the old japanese preview of the first movie you could see that the wrighters were gonna end up having misty being with ash but due to pokemon being so huge and them making loads of monney they just started making new generations.

you are totaly wrong misty has a big will even tho we dont see her on tv anymore doesnt mean she has no free will you know the wrighters were gonna make pokeshipping true the first season was suspose to be the end of pokemon but when they started seeing how big pokemon was becomming they started to just make more storyline/episodes/generations of pokemon and started making loads of monney way more in the first season you know there is a video on youtube where you can see misty grown up and playing with her most likely child this was the preview of the old japanese preview of the first movie you could see that the wrighters were gonna end up having misty being with ash but due to pokemon being so huge and them making loads of monney they just started making new generations.
    That trailer was made 15 years ago when they thought the anime was going to end after the first movie. Likewise there's no proof the little girl in the movie is related to Misty in any form, its just speculation.

In Johto(original)...Kasumi surely didn't show much of her love for Satoshi,the way she showed in Kanto/Orange.Also,writers quite liked Kasumi x Kenji(looks like the perfect escape plan to not show Kasumi again,for the writers)
    And the dubs modifying the plot like it was their own is not of any good...I remember epic moments like:
    "Bulbasaur,Whirlwind","Water types are totally weak against Fire types"...dubs always were low quality.
    Besides...canon,canon,canon...cmon...shipping is more than that.

@CyberCubed: Well,I agree.No character has its own will,not even Satoshi.But I think the writers do have preferences,they are humans after all.I know that Tomioka is almost a Pearlshipper and Fujita is more of a Negaishipper....(the other shippings must have writers that like them,though I didn't research because I had no interest on the writers when I watched OS and AG)
    [IMG]http://i47.*******.com/2n0j700.png[/IMG]
    Thanks Pat!

"The lunatic is in my head
    You raise the blade, you make the change
    You re-arrange me 'till I'm sane.

You lock the door
    And throw away the key
    There's someone in my head but it's not me.
    " - Brain Damage,Pink Floyd.

the wrighters.
    You mean the dubbers?

I don't see how the writers tried to make anything canon in the first season.

And as CC said, there's no proof. Ash isn't the only guy in the anime, you know. You're totally forgetting about Gary/Tracey/etc. Stop trying to pretend that Ash is the only person who can be Misty's boyfriend.

Quote Originally Posted by lokoduro View Post
    @CyberCubed: Well,I agree.No character has its own will,not even Satoshi.But I think the writers do have preferences,they are humans after all.I know that Tomioka is almost a Pearlshipper and Fujita is more of a Negaishipper....(the other shippings must have writers that like them,though I didn't research because I had no interest on the writers when I watched OS and AG)
    Tomioka wrote most of May's contest episodes and is the one who added in all the Contestshipping moments.

That trailer was made 15 years ago when they thought the anime was going to end after the first movie. Likewise there's no proof the little girl in the movie is related to Misty in any form, its just speculation.
    there might not be proof but its realy possible that the little girl was suspose to be the daughter of ash when the series was suspose to come to a end so back then wrighter's knew what girl they wanted to be with ash and that person was the first girl that traveled with him through the 2 region's which is misty.

there might not be proof but its realy possible that the little girl was suspose to be the daughter of ash when the series was suspose to come to a end so back then wrighter's knew what girl they wanted to be with ash and that person was the first girl that traveled with him through the 2 region's which is misty.
    Again, that was 15 years ago before the writers knew the show was going to continue for a long time. Where are you getting the idea that the girl has anything to do with Misty? Its speculation, not fact.

What CC said. It might not be Misty's kid at all (think about it, Misty has three sisters, she can be the kid of any one of them), and even if she is, Ash might not be the father.

It's all specualtion.

Oh,is that so?
    Well,he has his preference xPPP
    But to conclude my statement: Even though Tomioka and the others have their preferences,I don't expect any shipping to become something more,nor do I expect to see Kasumi and Haruka anytime soon(or maybe anytime ever,Hikari after her cameo will be added to the trash list...unfortunately...)
    [IMG]http://i47.*******.com/2n0j700.png[/IMG]
    Thanks Pat!

"The lunatic is in my head
    You raise the blade, you make the change
    You re-arrange me 'till I'm sane.

You lock the door
    And throw away the key
    There's someone in my head but it's not me.
    " - Brain Damage,Pink Floyd.

Again, that was 15 years ago before the writers knew the show was going to continue for a long time. Where are you getting the idea that the girl has anything to do with Misty? Its speculation, not fact.
    i dont wanna argue with you and where am i getting the idea that girl has anything to do with misty it is realy possible that the wrighter's were gonna make this girl the child of ash/misty who know's maybe after the series they were gonna make the girl become a trainer like her father ash and she would travel alongside with her father's pikachu just my guess.

Page 13 of 26 FirstFirst ... 39101112131415161723 ... LastLast