Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: Your very first Pokemon

Well my starter is Squirtle since 1997 and my blastories was maxed level and i maxed about 87 pokemon and i am still playing it XD
    In need of a Dratini+ banner credits will be rewarded

Hrm...well...if we're going to be literal, the first pokemon I ever laid eyes on/held in my hand was a Pokemon Trading card of Bellsprout, but the first pokemon I ever started with was a pikachu in Pokemon Yellow.

I'm going with bellsprout.

Mudkip in Sapphire, I never regretted getting him as my starter. I feel like a loser for not having R/B/Y/S/G/C first LOL

Treecko in sapphire. Got it, decided I wanted Blaziken instead, so I traded it to a friend for safekeeping. I still have both.

My very first pokemon was Charmander in Pokemon Blue. Fire-type pokemon owns.

This thread to me seems a bit predictable, everyone is going to say one of these.

Bulbasaur, Charmander, Squirtle, Pikachu.
    Chikorita, Cyndaquil, Totodile
    Treeko, Torchic, Mudkip
    Turtwig, Piplup, Chimchar

Or for REALLY new members: Snivy, Tepig, Oshawott.

Mines was Charmander before i learned how to save properly, i clearly remember choosing it before turning the game off. Then afterwards once i learned how to save it was Squirtle.

In terms of other first pokemon, Trading cards i'm counting the first holo cards because, who remembers thier first common card?

Anyway from a theme deck it was the starter set so good ol' Machamp with his seimic toss!
    From a booster it was my Vileplume which i still have to this day =3 My friend was so jealous. She'd got a booster too and got a non-holo rare in it.

First toy... Now this is difficult as i have many... I think it was possibly a pikachu plush from the market but then it could have been my psyduck, poliwhirl or mewtwo plushies.

Then again out of my figurines... i do beleive i got a set containing Articuno, Zapdos and Moltres first OR it was the Pika+Rai set with the gameboy thing.

OR then again it might have been the Mewtwo+Mew set =/

My shiny team. Do not ask for a battle, they're just for personal taste.
    [IMG]http://i51.*******.com/2131a2w.png[/IMG]
    Come and join if you have a love of breeding pokemon, want to share your knowledge or want to start!
    Credit shinydoug for the BC banner.

Flareon can learn Flare Blitz.
    http://oi54.*******.com/otdgr8.jpg

I have a box and a half full of Adamant Mold Breaker Axew. Some are Jolly. PM/VM if interested in one.

Quote Originally Posted by Zibdas
    I thought butter was a type until I was 6. I could've sworn there's a butter type...

Pikachu. I feel so dirty now.

My first Pokemon was my Treecko from Emerald Version. July 13, 2005. I was turning seven years old on that day, and I had already received my Emerald Version. I got my Red Gameboy SP at around noon, and immediately opened the shining green box with the Rayquaza on the front. I inserted the cartridge, turned on my gameboy, and right then my adventure began, just me and Treecko.
    I'll never forget you, Sceptile. <3 He fell victim to the Emerald cloning glitch. It didn't work the first few times, and then I found an error message that told my my save file had been erased... ;_;

Either Cyndaquil or treecko.(gold or sapphire)

Credit to FrostStorm for the banner; YOU ARE MAJESTIC FROSTSTORM

3DS FC: 4940 6396 1803

"Because I am the man... who made a typo in his own name while registering..."

Mine was chicorita i loved that little thing <3
    Name: Zach
    Friend Code: 4427-0426-4153

My Shinys

Half the people on this site have no social life as a result the majority of the posts here suck. Just because there is a small loophole only a loser would think about doesn't mean you need to post it. Put this in your sig if you're tired of seeing losers ruining every thread.

i just gotta love the days leveling equally was unheard of and nobody knew about EV training.
    Pokemon Emerald: Mudkip
    March 14 2006 :P almost 5 years :P
    This was MY first pokemon, ive been a fan of pokemon since 2005

Thank you based Turpoo

mine was pikachu on the pikachu edition nitendo 64. it came with a microphone on the controller. u use it 2 tell pikachu wat 2 do. i will b 16 n a few months. so i dnt remember how old i was. i got it wen it was the same christmas it came out

Mine was a female Typhlosion named FireFriend on Pokemon Silver. December 25, 2000.

A Pikachu in Yellow. Named it "Shockey". That lasted all of five minutes, then I restarted because I decided my nicknames sucked (my next two had been Sandy the Pidgey and Hardhead the Metapod). I had named Pidgey Sandy because of Sand-Attack. I was ten, I thought it was clever. Now it makes me facepalm.

I HAVE CLAIMED WEEZING. YOU ARE NOT WORTHY.
    The Hoenn of Hoenness- Chapter 5 up now!
    404 Error 2: File Not Found- Chapter 12 up now!
    Author profile

Banner done by me. I do not do requests. The Shinies are not up for trade.

Fizzy Bubbles info

Squirtle, blue version, September 30, some number of years ago, I think I was 7, I got a GBA and Blue version! (This was something like 2001)
    Ever wondered what it's like to battle like Ash? No?
    How about Misty, Paul, Brock, Dawn, anybody from the anime?
    Have a go for yourself in the ASB league! Interested? Of course you are! Here's how you get started!
    PASBL Trainer Level 2

Default oh, fru fru

My first pokemon was a bulbasaur in blue version who i named fru fru after corey's Venusaur frorm the first movie. (this was long before I discovered that his venusaur was named Brute root) Oh, how i loved that bulbasaur. It makes me wish i was a kid again
    I don't use "uber" Pokemon,I don't calculate stat values, I don't use cheating devices, I don't breed my way to perfection and I sometimes care about natures. I catch my Pokemon the way they are barring unfortunate natures, and treat them like individuals instead of brainless drones. If you use this philosophy, copy & paste this into your signature. (Sorry, forgot who started this)

I have claimed Bellsprout: Don't underestimate its power! *sprout tower theme plays*

My first Pokemon was a Bulbasaur on Pokemon Red. He's still on that game, I had to do a bit of fudging across Gameboy Colours to get him there though.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bone Cold Marowak Guy View Post
    Because gen. 6 will have 126 Pokemon exactly, and show up near May 24, 2016 (give or take 3 weeks).

Bulbasaur, i think =s

Watch Your Back, Or Ill Have Your Girl On Hers

Pikachu, pokemon yellow, sometime in late 2004, YES 2004!!! I started late >.>

TRIPLE BATTLES PREFERRED...

X Friend Code: "SilverBlue" 0301-9825-3797

GENERATION 20: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Pikachu. Pokemon Yellow. January 8th 2002. The best day ever <3
    Fin.

turtwig. i didnt get into the games until i was 8. Now i wish i played RSE and FRLG when i was younger.
    Last edited by 2D Thom; 23rd February 2011 at 4:40 AM.
    Welcome to SPPf! Where everything's made up and the points don't matter! Yup, the points are like...any argument in this forum!

I have claimed Wooper!

mine was also Bulbasaur! :>
    also around the year '98.
    My how the time flies. : )

My first was a Squirtle named Cool on Pokemon Blue Version. Also, he's the only level 100 pokemon I've ever had.
    Current White Team- 8 Badges

Shogun..Flambeaux..Arx..Duncan..Scylla..Electricia

about 9/10 years ago, i got crystal and i chose totodile, later learning what the word release meant , and of course i still saved (didnt know better, i was 5 or 6)
    [IMG]http://i54.*******.com/t9a1b7.jpg[/IMG]
    HG friend code : 4340 7324 1742
    Black Friend code : 1635 3818 5907

Bulbasaur from what I can remember..

Red version..Nice :]

RADIANT BLAZE ~

Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast