View Poll Results: Which Start Wil You Choose?

Voters
1823. You may not vote on this poll
  • Snivy

656 35.98%
  • Tepig

414 22.71%
  • Oshawott

753 41.31%
Page 5 of 55 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast

Thread: Which Starter Will You Pick? (and Why?)

I'm going to start with Snivy in black because it's more bad than all hell. But my brother will probably start out with Tepig because it's his DS. I'm mad. >
    H E L L O
    L O S E R

I am going to choose tepig (i like pokubu better)

The reason I want him is mostly becouse I dont want the other ones. at first i wanted snivy but I cant help my self from thinking that it will be like sceptile. (a starter that looks powerful but isn't all that good.) And whenever I look at oshowatt I see piplup (shivers) so that leaves tepig. also I like fire starters. (except chimchar)
    Join Ash and Pikachu as they travel to the Tenno Region, a region known for its advanced space program and technology. Along their way towards the Tenno League and becoming a Pokémon Master they'll encounter new Pokémon, new enemies, such as the evil Team Planetary, and, of course, a certain trio of Team Rocket members, with friends new and old.

Read it now!

Also, for an enhanced reading experience, news, reviews, and special features like a Tenno Region Pokédex, listing all of my custom Pokémon visit the Pokémon Cosmic Quest Official Website.

Quote Originally Posted by Bguy7 View Post
    I am going to choose tepig (i like pokubu better)

The reason I want him is mostly becouse I dont want the other ones. at first i wanted snivy but I cant help my self from thinking that it will be like sceptile. (a starter that looks powerful but isn't all that good.) And whenever I look at oshowatt I see piplup (shivers) so that leaves tepig. also I like fire starters. (except chimchar)
    It's Pokabu.
    And I was going to choose Tepig but was dismayed that his final evo's typing was that of fire starters of generations prior.
    H E L L O
    L O S E R

I was planning on getting all three but my cousin decided that me him and my brother get different ones.
    So I decided to get Oshawott. He is my favorite of the three and I've gotten the water starter the past two generations.

I originally started with Snivy in my Pokemon White, but I originally intended to pick Oshawott but my friend refused otherwise... Snivy, and Oshawott are just awesome. I can't decide between them, I had someone decide for me. XD
    I'm most likely picking up Oshawott when I get my black, but that's only because the friend who picked snivy is getting a snivy so we are just going to have one of us keep restarting our game to get all starters each.
    3DS FC: 2277-6826-8301

Looking for....
    Shiny Rayquaza from nobunaga event

Usually for me I never go with fire......

And BW will be no exception. IMHO Emboar is one of the worst pokemon I have ever seen, and it kinda sucks becuase tepig looks pretty cool.
    I will be choosing oshawott because it's final evo looks really cool, serperior isn't bad either, maybe I will use it for a second playthrough

Tsutarja, because it's actually somewhat cute, plus it's grass.. Even if it's final evolution is meh. Pokabu and Mijumaru are really cute too, but their final evolutions are terrible.

I'm getting both so what I'll do is get Oshawatt in Black(primary) then one starter in White, trade it to Black, then restart White. Get the other starter in White and then trade it to Black. I always do this.
    I so call pokemon spectrum version for BW third. Pocket monster Black White and Spectrum

Snivy for me. the other starters aren't really cool enough to merit starting a game with either imo, but I'll probably end up trading in a Tepig just for the hell of it.

Dude

Born In Battle, bred to kill

I remember the day the starters were revealed. Snivy looked weird but likeable, Tepig looked odd with its ears but it was still cute. Oshawott? My reaction was: "What in the world is that thing?!? ITS SO ADORABLE!"
    And I decided to use it from that moment on.

Funny, Oshawott copped a lot of hate when revealed, as did Daikenki when it was leaked. Which is the most popular starter this gen? The little Water type!

on black im gonna go with tepig because i like the design. white im gonna choose snivy
    favorite pokemon

I usually enjoy playing the grass pokemon In game more as I feel there harder to build there move sets effectively in an interesting manner to make In game some what challenging otherwise I find myself just playing a hyper aggressive team which I feel gets boring in game. But this time I'm going to try the water dude cause well Emboar doesn't look interesting since its the 3rd fighting/fire type in a row and the worst one yet. Plus I despise perversity its a dumb ability that turns his move set into spam leaf storm which gets boring to play with immediately.

I may still play snivy but I will never use him in dream world and convert to leaf storm spam its way to boring.

my friend said he was gonna pick snivy, and he really ticks me off, so im gonna get oshawott now! you may think im crazy, but trust me, i know how to beat the weakness' of my pokemon
    FIRE'S COOL FIRE'S BAD
    SOMETIMES FIRE MAKES ME MAD!!!

Black FC: 3739 9774 2494
    Platinum FC: 5286 3454 4291
    OF:
    Most evo stones/items, Pokerus, starter eggs, zorua w.dark pulse, Deino w.dark pulse,

Shinies(for trade)
    Charmander and Cyndaquil

I CAN CLONE. All i ask is for a clone of the pokemon. you keep the original and a clone version!

LF: shiny ho-oh/shiny lugia/ shiny deoxys/pokeshifter

Oshawott! :'D A second choice will be Tepig.

[IMG]http://i53.*******.com/2r39vm0.jpg[/IMG]

i will choose tepig cose his stats are good i recall my best time playing pokemon when i choose a fire-type starter
    is ryluke1204's legend team 2007-2011

I am getting all three, but my favourite is Oshawott because he looks the best throughout most of his evolutions; I am not feeling the starters this generation around.
    Friend Code: 1950-7745-3251 Name: Luc

I have an Ice type Safari with Delibird, Bergmite, and Dewgong.

I'll be choosing Oshawott for White because I like the designs of the evo's and in Black, I'll be choosing Tepig because I always like the fire starter and I always pick fire starters since FireRed and Leafgreen.
    Platinum Friend Code:
    Name= James

3266 4325 2600

Proud owner of a shiny Whiscash! I caught it personally while fishing for a Feebas!

Snivy. I always use Grass or Water starters and that final evolution looks just too badass.
    But I know my friend is gonna pick Tepig, so I'll train an awesome water Pokémon to beat that.

[IMG]http://i50.*******.com/1zczozk.png[/IMG]

"This won't hurt a bit..."

[IMG]http://i54.*******.com/2r7y61i.gif[/IMG]
    SoulSilver: 3782-6070-5200
    3DS: 1306-6278-8282
    X Psychic Safari: Grumpig, Wobbuffet, Gothorita.

Oshawott because I love otters and none of the other water types appeal to me.

No surprises with the results of this poll...
    I'm pretty torn between the starters. Snivy isn't a particularly bad starter, I don't know how much I like Serperior though... Just looks a little awkward to me.
    Tepig I would take just because it is pretty obviously under appreciated. I wasn't a fan of Emboar but lately I'm getting more accustomed to its design.
    Unfortunately, I will probably end up taking the ever popular Oshawott. It's evolution line is just too aesthetically pleasing to pass up and, compared to the other starters, it's really uncontested.

It's Snivy for me.

Serperior looks like Reptilicus. Reptilicus is only a small thing, I bet none of you will have ever heard of the monster.

Similarity:

3DS Friend Code: 2337-4608-0376
    Most Recent Shiny: - 868 eggs | Current Hunt:

Snivy on Black (only starter I liked when they were shown.

Oshawott on White (will not be evolving it past Dewott, recently started watching the Anime, and he's quite cool.)
    I'm old, leave me be.

Everytime you say the words "We need a Light type pokemon", Arceus kills a Meowth.

It is a tough choice. I think that Snivy and its evolutions look really great. And it will be interesting to see a fast defensive pokemon.

On the other hand, Oshawott and its evolutions look pretty cool, and has all around decent stats.

I think Tepig and its evolutions are ugly. I just feel that the Fire/Fighting starter has run dry. I was good with Blaziken.

Overall I will probably pick Oshawott because it has a good movepool, great stats, and looks pretty awesome.

Stuck between Tepig and Oshawott.

Tepig will be called: Emboar
    Oshawott: Oswald

I'm going to choose Oshawatt in White, and Shiny in Black.

If they make a third version, I'll choose Tepig.
    Click Jirachi to join the amazing Ever Grande City forums! You won't regret joining it!
    I've claimed this Pokemon.

Page 5 of 55 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast