View Poll Results: Which Start Wil You Choose?

Voters
1822. You may not vote on this poll
  • Snivy

655 35.95%
  • Tepig

414 22.72%
  • Oshawott

753 41.33%
Page 51 of 55 FirstFirst ... 41474849505152535455 LastLast
Results 1,251 to 1,275 of 1357

Thread: Which Starter Will You Pick? (and Why?)

Either Tepig or Oshawatt, still not sure.
    Most Recent Shiny!

MyAnimeList
    3DS FRIEND CODE:4983-5418-8982 | IGN: Colby
    Friend Safari:
    Self Obtained Shinies:

I like All of them
    But i pick Snivy or oshawott..
    Because Tepig has bad move in start and Emboar Have a Recoil Deadly move.
    But I have all of them

snivy, its final hidden ability is the best(even if its not available)

my pkm white team:

Oshawott. I love how it looks like and I tend to pick Water types as starters at other Pokémon games too. Plus, it’s balanced (his stats being between Snivy’s and Tepig’s). His nick is Soren.

I chose Snivy for my starter on White and will choose Oshawott when beginning Black (have the game, but I'm finishing up some training on Platinum and preparing some Pokemon for Poke Transfer).

At first it was a random decision, but I chose Snivy and will chose Oshawott because they (and their evolved forms) can learn moves that can be super effective against Cheron's started. In the case of Snivy it's Aerial Ace. And in Oshawott's case X-Scissor and Ice Beam.

In any event, I did briefly play through Black long enough to transfer a Tepig and Oshawott to White so that I could breed them (Including my actual starter) and have all starters available.

I chose Snivy, just because it looks cool. I never was really focused on stats, and I just chose it right the top off my head. I named it Maki. ^^

made by me
    tumblr | anime-planet | deviantart

Oshawott. It's the only one I can stand to look at (Last evo).

Spoiler:- Friend Codes:

Default Haha

I would choose Tepig because he just is awesome just because he is a pig, plus fire type, he is a beast when he evloves and it just amazing.

I chose Tepig since my brother chose Snivy and we never pick the same starter in any game.
    Black 2 friend code: 2065-7310-3529
    Black friend code: 0390-2794-7640
    3DS friend code: 0774-4855-2711

Smile

I chose Snivy because I really love the snake design of it, plus I already wanted to have Chandelure and Jellicent on my team, so the types balanced out at that point

People may criticise the movepool, but I really just focus on design of Pokemon, Samurott and Emboar just seemed bulky and odd looking to me, Serperior just looks a lot more natural in my opinion

A ghost-type for every taste!

mine was Oshowatt. I tend to always lean toward the water type starter because it is one of my favorite types, and otters are one of my favorite animals.

I'll choose oshawatt because it is easy to level up and it levels up fast.Plus it strong against most of the gym leaders

I chose Snivy, as is my tradition to always choose the Grass Starter, regardless of how they look. That is all thanks to my original Bulbasaur and Chikorita being such kick-*** Pokemon on my team back in the day. That and I think the Grass Starters just seem to always look cooler than the other two.

I choose Tepig because i think tepig looks cool and he makes some of the gyms alot easier. I'm also a powerleveler when it comes to pokemon so i pick the one that i will be better off with. besides,i traded a shroomish and got a snivy.
    BLACK FRIEND CODE :1077 4097 9449
    Current runs: Cecil only run of ff4,fighter only run of ff1 and a 6 heart run of skyward sword.
    78% Pokémaniac! If Pokémon wasn't here, your life would be very different. You're probably addicted to the Pokémon games and try to get new ones as soon as you can, watch the animé every time and think about Pokémon all day. Yet, something probably gets in the way between you and Pokémon that prevents you from confusing this world and the Pokémon world.
    HG nuzlocke run team:butterfree

I picked Oshawott just because I didn't like Tepig and Snivy didn't really appeal to me but they have grown on me.

i usually go water but i go snivy this time

I only own the Black version right now and I chose Oshawatt. I had named my character Cedric after Cedric Diggory in 'Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire'. I was re-reading it at the time so the name just stuck out(I tend to like using the male character despite being a girl especially if such as this case and in the case of Hoenn, I find the girl ugly). I felt that Oshawatt was closest to the Hufflepuff badger being an otter Pokemon.

When I get white I am choosing Snivy, I love it as well.

Tepig's evolutions are ugly, and the fire/fighting starter combo is becoming overused with it's third generation in a row.
    I'm looking for a reason, roaming through the night to find my place in this world.
    [IMG]http://i44.*******.com/29lljsz.jpg[/IMG]
    [IMG]http://i39.*******.com/rteqmg.jpg[/IMG]
    Http://mooneyedwolf.deviantart.com
    http://thewolfsmoon.livejournal.com

I always choose Tepig because I don't like any of the starters and my ocd likes Cheren, in blue, getting Oshawott, and Bianca, in green, getting Snivy.

Is that a bizarre reason to choose a starter? Yes.

I was gonna pick Tepig because his hot.
    But snivy's evolution line is a little less lame
    3ds FC: 3454-0507-2445

Oshawott. I personally like the designs of the otter Pokemon and its evolutions, and I am also a fan of the water type starters in most Pokemon games. So is is a double win for me.
    Black Team:

Currently replaying Pokemon HeartGold and SoulSilver!

i picked osshawott on black
    and i recently got white and started with snivy
    i hate fire types

I chose Tepig. I always find using fire starters the easiest to begin with!

[IMG]http://i48.*******.com/2vwaid1.gif[/IMG]

[IMG]http://oi47.*******.com/351ag7r.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://oi45.*******.com/ddlyd1.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://oi47.*******.com/351ag7r.jpg[/IMG]
        Spoiler:- Credits:

Osshawott cause of his nice Attack and Speed along with him being an Otter

I chose Snivy because of the comics with White and N. P: Lol. Thought Servine looked cool. But if I started over I might choose Oshawott... maybe. Either way I have all three starters. Lul.
    FC: 4685 2534 5597.

DW: Larvitar, Lickitung, Mawile, Mankey, Slowpoke, Wooper, Tentacool, Vulpix, Eevee, Dratini, Magikarp, Girafarig, Bagon.

Legendaries: Kyurem (Jolly), Cobalion (Bold), Flawless Virizion (Timid), Flawless Cobalion (Jolly).

Other: Happiny, Hoppip, Wooper, Aron, Budew, Wurmple, Ralts, Togepi, Charmander, Bulbasaur, Squirtle, Treeko, Chikorita, Mudkip, Totodile, Snivy, Oshawott, Tepig, Panpour, Pansage, Pansear, Shroomish, Gastly (got it from the Dream World but either way it only has one ability), Nincada, Snorunt, Rotom, Gligar and maybe some pokemon I'm forgetting about...

Also have Pokerus and 1 Master Ball for trade.

Either Oshawott or Tepig, because those two are my favorite types, and I like their evolutions.

Credit to Riataro from EGC

† I am a Christian and proud of it! Copy and paste this if you are too.†

Page 51 of 55 FirstFirst ... 41474849505152535455 LastLast