View Poll Results: Which Start Wil You Choose?

Voters
1822. You may not vote on this poll
  • Snivy

655 35.95%
  • Tepig

414 22.72%
  • Oshawott

753 41.33%
Page 52 of 55 FirstFirst ... 2424849505152535455 LastLast
Results 1,276 to 1,300 of 1357

Thread: Which Starter Will You Pick? (and Why?)

Oshawott is actually my favorite starter of the tree, simply because of Samurott's awesomeness.

I picked Oshawott during my first run-through of the game, Tepig during my second, and I'll be picking Snivy in my last.

Back from a very long hiatus. Signature and other things under construction! My friend code is 3496-9664-6228, and my friend safari contains Slugma, Growlithe, and Braixen.

Spoiler:- Shinies and credits:

I chose Snivy for my first runthrough of Black, then I restarted and chose Oshawott.

Now I have White, and I started with a Snivy again. ^_^

Maybe I'll choose Tepig when the third game comes out.

I have claimed Alucard (Hellsing), Sebastian (Kuroshitsuji), and Laguna Loire (Final Fantasy VIII).
    Hellsing, Street Fighter, The Elder Scrolls, Dangan Ronpa, Bleach, Homestuck, Black Butler, and Puella Magi Madoka Magica fan.
    Sig made by Izagar.
    3DS FC: 3738 0398 8876 Mikan
    Friend Safari: Ground (Wooper, Camerupt, and Palpitoad)

Quote Originally Posted by Mister_SGG View Post
    Actually I'm back b/c I plugged in my amp and playing one note when my grandpa came in and told me to stfu

So now I'm just sitting here stroking my guitar while naked

I chose Snivy because it is the coolest out of all of them. I like the water one, but I don't like it's evolved form :/

I chose Oshawott.Even if Snivy is my fav, but Oshawott is close second and is better ingame.But I already played with Snivy so.And I don't like Tepig's final evolution and I like to fully evolve my pokémon.

Default The Fire Pig Starter

I chosse Tepig, I did really well with the combo, "Flame Charge" and "Bulldoze". Increasing my speed while lowering mine oppoents. I did really well with the FG and BD combo on the Nimbasa City Gym Leader, Elesa. Hit her 2 Emolgaes and Slowed down her Zebstrika with Bulldoze, then I just spamed between those two moves for the rest of the match. She never really had a chance ^^ Even after that match, I used him to slow down those fast pesky pokemon in other matchs

I was going to chosse Oshawott, since his last form looks Sweet. But stat wise... I really though he be much faster :/ 70 base stat is pretty slow... My second choice was going to be Snivy, but I was horribly disappointed by it's last form X _ X It's so ugly and makes no sence how a pokemon loses all arm and legs, very bad idea on there part. But I like fire more than water or grass combined, so that's another reason for my choice. Lastly, I usually go off by what the first 3 gyms are as well, but gien the fact I like Tegpig's final form of all pokes this gen, that was the ultimate reason of him being chossen.
    Proud to be Apart of the Hoenn League Land Sector

Credit goes to sworn metalhead of dćdric design

[Check the Clan out Today] - http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthr...Hoenn-Triangle

Pokemon Black II FC / RedAce 2280 4499 3152
    Pokemon Black Y FC / RedAce 2595 1158 0379

I'm unable to decide on a starter.

Who have you guys enjoyed using?

Tepig due to it getting me baby Elvis, erm I mean Pansage in the Dreamyard.
    Shiny Pokemon: 1

I am planning on starting a new game on White, and I will use Oshawott

although i appreciate Snivy and it's awesome line.

Oshawott is just too loveable.

Well I've picked Oshawott (Black) and Tepig (White).

The first time I chose Snivy (since my favorite color is green), was really challenging and fun I also love Serperior Then I had to start a New Game afterwards and took Tepig since it has better coverage and I wanted to reach the White Forest ASAP so I make sure noone leaves it. Pretty much one-hitted everything, even the majority of the Pokemon used by Gym Leaders. Skyla wasn't a problem either.

Just choose whichever you like the most I guess

tepig cos i always choose fire types
    SIGNATURE? AIN'T NOBODY GOT TIME FOR DAT

3DS FC: 3883-4931-5047
    Ground FS: Camerupt, Phanpy and Diggersby. If you want to add me, VM me and tell me what's in your FS.

Snivy. It's evolution line has the coolest design in my opinion. And a starter who's final form isn't bipedal or quadrupedal is refreshing. I used it when I played the first time, but I'll be choosing it again when I restart my game.
    The best evolutionary designs are brought about by a balance between change and consistency.
    Artwork by Piper Thibodeau. You can view more of her work here.

I chose Oshawott, didn't really like it, but I fell in love with Samurott ^^
    Last edited by LilyAurelia; 26th February 2012 at 9:15 AM.

Usually in my first chose its always a fire type. But this time round I went with Oshawott and I was not disappoint. Actually a friend gave me all the starters later. But I must say, This is the first game where I LIKE all the starters!

I alway rotate which starter I am going to use in each generation. In Kanto I picked Bulbasaur, in Jotoh I picked Cyndaquil, Hoenn was Mudkip, and Sinnoh was Turtwig, so naturally for Unova I picked Tepig.

I do this cause I can never decide, I end up getting them all later anyway.

I don't like making following tier sets... so i make kinda weird teams that occasionally work lol, it's an art.
    FC: 4141-169-6637 For battling, trading, whatever!

I chose Snivy, and to be honest, i didn't regret it. Serperior helped me a lot during the battle with Ghetsis (thank you, Toxic!), and it managed to keep me out a lot of hard battles.

On my White cartridge, i picked Oshawott, and i'm not quite sure what to do with him. The only thing i find good about him is his attack stat.

Friend Code :

Black : 4728-2476-8123

Be sure to PM me, if you want to exchange codes, or just someone to talk!

Keep it Kool!

I picked snivy this time because I picked oshawot last time and because I want to use basculin as my water type.

Pokemon fan girl since 1999 =D
    Raichu is #1 Forever!!!

I picked Snivy because its evolutions look pretty cool. My second pick would be Oshawott but since I always choose water starters, I decided to go with Snivy.

you know you want to

I originally wanted to go with Tepig (due to lack of fire types and its extreme cuteness...) but Emboar, ugh.

I ended up with Oshawott, and I did regret it to an extent. Its attack was fine, but one supereffective hit and it was gone. Pissed me off to no end.
    "I order the food, you cook the food, we do that for forty years, and then we die." ~Squidward

"There's nothing wrong with being a loser, it just depends how good you are at it." ~Billie Joe Armstrong, Green Day

Oshawott because it is a water type,its strong and its SO cute.
    Last edited by DeLaw; 21st June 2012 at 4:36 AM.

I just can't stick with 1 starter.. after a little bit.. I always tend to start hating it. Which sucks because I always want to really just roll with my starter and have other Pokemon along with it.

Can't enjoy myself.. ugh.

Oshawott is cool and all.. but just boring. Emboar is a fat pig.. ew.

Snivy is so cool looking.. but grass is so weak and he has no good moves.. just a really dumb grass wall.

Oshawott. I cannot resist the cuteness.

I usually pick the water starter but I didn't like Oshawott so I was going to pick Snivy. Then I saw Samurott and ended up choosing Oshawott. Samurott is cool, reminds me a bit of Lapras.

Page 52 of 55 FirstFirst ... 2424849505152535455 LastLast