Thread: How fast does it take u 2 ev train ur pokes to lvl 100????

Default How fast does it take u 2 ev train ur pokes to lvl 100????

Tell us what pokemon u ev trained and how long it took to get it to lvl 100

shiny charizard i go to goldenrod get vitamins for the stats i want to increase in charizards case it was SPatk and Speed thats 200 ev then infect it with pokerus and make it hold a power item so each pidgey i kill gives 10 speed ev's i kill 15 pidgeys swap power items for sp atk and killed 15 drowzee i think or could have been abra.the remaining ev went to defence then make it hold a lucky egg and beat bugsy over and over till its level 100 it took a about 3 days playing on and off.
    In game name:Tony
    Heartgold Friend Code: 1119-4147-9743
    White Friend Code:4083-4959-5783
    ---------------------------------------------------------------

MY shinys

i also offer any battle tower items in exchange for shinys and can infect pokerus on request pm me any offers you may have.

SkittyOnWailord is offline ☣ⓈⓀⒾⓉⓉⓎⓄⓃⓌⒶⒾⓁⓄⓇⒹ☣

It usually takes me an hour and a half to EV train if I'm too lazy to buy vitamins. And it takes me one day (5 or so hours) to get a Pokemon to Lv100 without using any rare candies.
    なにがでるかな!?

I'm here, I'm furry, And I'll try not to shed. =^_^=

Chimecho👉🎐 Octillery👉🐙 Piplup👉🐧 Omanyte👉🐚 Scolipede👉🐛 Wailord👉🐳 Lumineon👉🐠 Torkoal👉🐢 Pidove👉🐤 Skitty👉🐱

EV training, about a half hr. To get the poke from level 1 to 100, about 3 hrs if it's a traded pokemon. About 4-5 otherwise.

EV training in itself doesn't take all that long, but raising to level 100 takes a few days

EV training is approx 2 hours (Using Multiple Pokémon with Exp. Share who want the desired stats to save me time.) Depending on how many vitamins I get beforehand.

And to train to Lv. 100 it all depends on what I'm training and if it's any good against the elite four, or if I use it more often. e.g. My Gyarados has went from lv. 60 to 89 in a month, whereas my Stantler and Entei have went from lv. 1-90 and 30-89 respectively. Even then, I don't consider my Pokémon 'fully trained' until I give it exactly the moveset it wants, which also varies depending on certain variables (Can I get the TMs, move tutors, etc?).
    Quote Originally Posted by Blue Harvest View Post
    Well if you can get rid of Tyranitar, Rotom W, Scizor, Ferrothorn, Specs Politoed, Heatran, Jirachi, Skarmory, Excadrill, Thundurus, Reuniclus, Gengar, Taunt Gyarados, Deoxys, Volcarona, Forretress, Latias, Hydreigon, Scrafty, Metagross, Chandelure, Toxic, Sandstorm, Hail, Rain, Sun boosted Fire Blasts, Taunt, any offensive Pokemon with Lum Berry, stall and all skilled players then Cresselia is decent in OU.
    Pokédex: 718