Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Dancing With the Ducklett Trio! (679)

Really? What does it look like, aaww, I was hoping it wouldn't evolve.

Bonnie: Hey, Clauncher, could you do me a favour and marry my brother?
    Clauncher: What? I can understand the old man's senility, but this is just annoying.

Bonnie: Come on, Dedenne! I want that Gym Badge!
    Clauncher: If only this wasn't a kids show.
    3DS FC: 1891 1376 6990. Add me. Wii U Nintendo Network ID: Playerking.

Ahaha, Sandile looks badass after evolving with those sunglasses XD

Now Krokorok will keep following them. It's strange really, Ash should've captured it and end this problem.
    Wobbuffet and his trainer.(credit: Serebii.net)

Quote Originally Posted by playerking View Post
    Really? What does it look like, aaww, I was hoping it wouldn't evolve.
    He is still interested in Satoshi he wants to beat him and Pikachu and he didn't, dont worry he will appear again.

The animation is nice, they are covered in a blue light and mold as usual, it was nice.

Indeed Ash-kid this episode made me want it to be caught even more but like I predicted he won't get caught here, since we didn't get any spoil of it, he might be caught in the next episode they meet, from 30-35 I would hope.

Sunglasses Waruvile/ Sunglasses Krokorok, doesn't have the same ring to it, anyway, it seems like now that it evolved, it's not a weakling, like in episode 12.

Clauncher: What? I can understand the old man's senility, but this is just annoying.

This was a brilliant episode, even if I am a bit disappointed Ash didn't catch Krokorok (or a Ducklett )

People, stop asking where to see the episode. It's against the rules and I don't want to start infracting. Keep discussion in this topic to the contents of the episode

Sunglasses Waruvile/ Sunglasses Krokorok, doesn't have the same ring to it, anyway, it seems like now that it evolved, it's not a weakling, like in episode 12.
    Oh he looks classy and a lot cooler evolved XD.

Even though I doubted he would be caught, I got a little hope at the end, I was imagining Pikachu winning and Satoshi catching it but it was blasted off again instead.

Quote Originally Posted by Pepsi_Plunge View Post
    Oh he looks classy and a lot cooler evolved XD.

Even though I doubted he would be caught, I got a little hope at the end, I was imagining Pikachu winning and Satoshi catching it but it was blasted off again instead.
    Wait pikachu blasted off waruvile??

Gotta admit, something that made me LOL a bit was watching all of the Ducklett team up against poor Sandile.

Even in the world of PKMN you'll find bullies..

Weren't Snivy's, Tepig's, and Sewaddle supposed to be in this episode or did I miss something? I thought their VA's were listed?

I love Scraggy, that was so awesome seeing Scraggy give Ash his hat in the end.

And new evolution animation, is new epic evolution animation.

Rather disappointed though none of Ash's Pokemon evolved first, instead we get some wild Pokemon.

Edit: I have to admit, Sandile maybe Krokorok, has "feelings" towards Ash and Pikachu, during the course I was sure there was going to be a capture, but it evolved and blasted off.
    Misinterpreting my posts is not your fault, negative repping me, and getting very sensitive about my posts because you misinterpreted my posts however is your fault. Think really hard, before negative repping or making a big deal about my posts. I don't appreciate being negative repped for reasons that are a result of misinterpreting my posts.

Quote Originally Posted by Dreamcoat View Post
    Gotta admit, something that made me LOL a bit was watching all of the Ducklett team up against poor Sandile.

Even in the world of PKMN you'll find bullies..
    and the thing without his glasses losing the confidence was just heartbreaking haha.

Man this episode was comedy gold, we got good stuff, from Meguroko/Zuruggu/Mijumaru/Ducks, then we got adventure and we get a battle and an evolution, really complete episode with a little of everything.

Yeah dman and I was yesterday telling a guy on the episode thread, that the manga is always right haha XD, well Satoshi was sending them out but he fell on the hole, the manga didn't focus on Meguroko either and he appeared during the whole episode.

Once again I doubted Meguroko would be caught in this episode but actually after watching it, I kind really felt bad it wasn't caught... I really hope it is in the future.

I don't suppose that anyone has a pic of waruvile do they??

Quote Originally Posted by dman_dustin View Post
    Rather disappointed though none of Ash's Pokemon evolved first, instead we get some wild Pokemon.

Edit: I have to admit, Sandile maybe Krokorok, has "feelings" towards Ash and Pikachu, during the course I was sure there was going to be a capture, but it evolved and blasted off.
    That right there is another reason why I would prefer Ash not to get the thing but this isn't the place to discuss that.

So the ducks knew Ice Beam as well as Scald? That's a pretty tough combo to go against no matter who you are.

Quote Originally Posted by Almighty Zard View Post
    That right there is another reason why I would prefer Ash not to get the thing but this isn't the place to discuss that.

So the ducks knew Ice Beam as well as Scald? That's a pretty tough combo to go against no matter who you are.
    Yes you don't like it and its a ground type and you are tired of them :P and its also a dark type and he has one already, no need to post them zard we knowz it mate .

Cheers, just joking around.

Yes you don't like it and its a ground type and you are tired of them :P and its also a dark type and he has one already, no need to post them zard we knowz it mate .

Cheers, just joking around.
    *palms head.* That's not the only reason why...

Think about it, if Ash had caught it, it would've been a slap in the face to his other pokemon he's caught up to this point because none of them have evolved, not even Pidove or Sewaddle who I believe are going to be the first possible ones to go for it.

Again I don't want to diverge from the topic.

So, did the croc keep it's shades after evolving?

Think about it, if Ash had caught it, it would've been a slap in the face to his other pokemon he's caught up to this point because none of them have evolved, not even Pidove or Sewaddle who I believe are going to be the first possible ones to go for it.

I believe it did yes, so the evolving animation looks blue, like the out of the Pokeball, blue, or a completely different looking blue colour?

Yeah it did. Sunglasses Krokorok ftw

Looks like Team Rocket Sandile Krokorok is Blasting off again!

Does anybody have a picture of waruvile?? Does it still have the glasses on??

Quote Originally Posted by 1rkhachatryan View Post
    Does anybody have a picture of waruvile?? Does it still have the glasses on??
    It does, no there are no pics yet, wait a little Filb should have them soon and Serebii later.

Edit: oh fak why do I post, Lucario you are evil sir.

Quote Originally Posted by 1rkhachatryan View Post
    I don't suppose that anyone has a pic of waruvile do they??
    Here are a few pics of Waruvile/Krokorok

Edit:- Sorry, i didn't find any pic of it getting blasted off or its moment of evolving.
    Last edited by Lucario At Service; 24th February 2011 at 11:58 AM.

I believe it did yes, so the evolving animation looks blue, like the out of the Pokeball, blue, or a completely different looking blue colour?
    Yes out of the pokeball blue, it looked the same atleast to me, the stream is not that good as usual.

Yeah dman and I was yesterday telling a guy on the episode thread, that the manga is always right haha XD, well Satoshi was sending them out but he fell on the hole, the manga didn't focus on Meguroko either and he appeared during the whole episode.
    I can't see why the manga drastically lied like that. It gave us expectations, that didn't end up happening.

I mean sure the Cyndaquil evolving was slightly different too, but even so, all those Pokemon still showed up, even if they weren't chased.

Again, what about their VA's? Were they voicing the ducklett instead? I can't see how conveniently Megumi Hayashibara, who ever voices Nyarth/Sewaddle, and Tepig's VA voicing them all at the same time, it's just rather cheap.

I'm disappointed, I wanted to see all of Ash's Pokemon, damn you Manga.
    Misinterpreting my posts is not your fault, negative repping me, and getting very sensitive about my posts because you misinterpreted my posts however is your fault. Think really hard, before negative repping or making a big deal about my posts. I don't appreciate being negative repped for reasons that are a result of misinterpreting my posts.

Quote Originally Posted by Lucario At Service View Post
    Here are a few pics of Waruvile/Krokorok

Sweet thanks man!! DAMN!!! Waruvile looks spool epic!!!! Stupid ash you could of had that on your team lol

How the hell did pikachu send that croc that's like twice its size flying. Iron tail right??
    Last edited by 1rkhachatryan; 24th February 2011 at 12:02 PM.

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast