Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: Dancing With the Ducklett Trio! (679)

Quote Originally Posted by 1rkhachatryan View Post
    How the hell did pikachu send that croc that's like twice its size flying. Iron tail right??
    Pikachu's Electro Ball attack hit stone edge causing it to fly back at Krokorok, causing it to 'blast off.'
    Misinterpreting my posts is not your fault, negative repping me, and getting very sensitive about my posts because you misinterpreted my posts however is your fault. Think really hard, before negative repping or making a big deal about my posts. I don't appreciate being negative repped for reasons that are a result of misinterpreting my posts.

Quote Originally Posted by 1rkhachatryan View Post
    Sweet thanks man!! DAMN!!! Waruvile looks spool epic!!!! Stupid ash you could of had that on your team lol

How the hell did pikachu send that croc that's like twice its size flying. Iron tail right??
    Electra Ball sent stone edge flying back at it.

Next time it appears I seriously hope it kicks pikachu's *** then ash catches it.

Here are a few more pics from the episode,

After seeing the blast-off/flying away pics of the Ducklett's, i get the feeling that they might re-appear again in one of the future episodes.
    Last edited by Lucario At Service; 24th February 2011 at 11:34 AM.

I really like how Team Rocket's old slapstick antics have been re-animated into the pokemon.

The Duckletts were absolutely hilarious.

No, I'm not giving anyone credit for my team pose because I made it myself.

Pics are up on the site. Image of the new evolution effect

Other than the fact that the sketches of this episode were found long before its airing, there is literally NOTHING interesting in this episode. Obvious filler is obvious.

And Sandile's evolution isn't anything big, as it doesn't belong to anyone. And it never will. This evolution has crossed out the possibility of Ash catching him.

Also, I don't like the new evolution effect at all.
    After 12 years of being a Pokemon fan, I'm officially quitting the fandom. This is not a rage quit and it has nothing to do with the Pokemon franchise. It's also NOT a sudden decision - I've planned it for months but I decided to stay a true, active Pokemon fan until the very last day. The reason for my leave is the fact that I'm starting my studies at the Uni and I decided that it's a perfect moment to move on with my life. I'll never forget all these awesome years and Pokemon will always be a part of my childhood memories. Goodbye friends! Thank you.

And if I'm ever back, I'm never back for good.

Quote Originally Posted by Maxim View Post
    Other than the fact that the sketches of this episode were found long before its airing, there is literally NOTHING interesting in this episode. Obvious filler is obvious.

And Sandile's evolution isn't anything big, as it doesn't belong to anyone. And it never will. This evolution has crossed out the possibility of Ash catching him.

It's not a filler, Pikachu learned a new move.

And stop bashing everything. If you don't like this show, don't watch it.
    Wobbuffet and his trainer.(credit: Serebii.net)

@Maxim: Electro Ball says hi!
    Pingaschu is mah temporary sig

[IMG]http://i42.*******.com/2j3fxnt.png[/IMG]
    Meh, not having enough time..

Quote Originally Posted by Ash-kid View Post
    It's not a filler, Pikachu learned a new move.

And stop bashing everything. If you don't like this show, don't watch it.
    What the hell did I bash?

I'm just saying that the episode was meaningless plot-wise, that's all.

What's with all that Maxim-hate here lately?
    After 12 years of being a Pokemon fan, I'm officially quitting the fandom. This is not a rage quit and it has nothing to do with the Pokemon franchise. It's also NOT a sudden decision - I've planned it for months but I decided to stay a true, active Pokemon fan until the very last day. The reason for my leave is the fact that I'm starting my studies at the Uni and I decided that it's a perfect moment to move on with my life. I'll never forget all these awesome years and Pokemon will always be a part of my childhood memories. Goodbye friends! Thank you.

1. Pikachu learned a new move. Did you actually watch this episode, fully?

2. It could still happen, it blasting off, means it will come back, so it could still be captured.

3. That's your opinion, most of us like it, and I think it looks awesome.

Bonnie: Hey, Clauncher, could you do me a favour and marry my brother?
    Clauncher: What? I can understand the old man's senility, but this is just annoying.

Bonnie: Come on, Dedenne! I want that Gym Badge!
    Clauncher: If only this wasn't a kids show.
    3DS FC: 1891 1376 6990. Add me. Wii U Nintendo Network ID: Playerking.

I really liked this episode because I liked the new animation for evolution, but I also disliked it because I think Pikachu forgot how to use Volt Tackle in order to learn Electro Ball

Black2/
    Heart Gold/X Trainer Card:
    • Name- Dale Hudson
    • Status- Stopping the battle with Tierno after Tyrunt started acting a little out of control
    • Idols- Tucker Satoshi, Red, Cynthia, Alder, Lance
    • Hometown- Aspertia City, Unova, USA
    • Graduated from- Aspertia Academy

I'm glad excadrill finally made another apearence after 11 episodes

Quote Originally Posted by playerking View Post
    1. Pikachu learned a new move. Did you actually watch this episode, fully?
    I don't give a flying crap about new moves. It's still filler to me.

There is no official definition of a filler, so let me use my own one.

2. It could still happen, it blasting off, means it will come back, so it could still be captured.
    Be real. The times when Ash was catching evolved Pokemon are long over.

3. That's your opinion, most of us like it, and I think it looks awesome.
    And that's your opinion too.

Really, people are being so annoying with this "that's your opinion" lately. Yes, it is my opinion, indeed. And I think I've got my right to share it with others.

I DIDN'T like the new animation. Got a problem with it? I don't have to lurve everything that you do.
    Last edited by Maxim; 24th February 2011 at 1:52 PM.

Man you are a bad poster, your posts are 90% bad, really bad not just bad but this one is complete ****.

1- Zuruggu, Kibago training
    2- Pikachu learns a new move
    3- Meguroko is a character from the show not a filler pokemon, is heavylly involved in the plot and evolves.

I probably can find more stuff but I have more to do, since Im answering without you deserving an answer.

It is one of the best episodes of BW for most people I'm sure, it was one of the most complete episodes we got, with a little of everything only lacking perhaps a capture.

Stop posting bad poster, once again no its not a matter of opinion, you can't have that opinion after seeing the episode, unless you have the mindset to whine about stuff for no reason from the get-go.

I took the time to see if you were using sarcams/irony and you aren't so if you want to justify the crap you just wrote, don't use that argument.

Bad bad poster, anyway another friend for my ignore list guys .

Oh and btw people who usually tell me to calm down after my bashing posts, I never get worked up about it, I have more to do than get angry at dumb people in the internet, Im being brutally honest.
    Last edited by Pepsi_Plunge; 24th February 2011 at 2:13 PM.

The merchandise for the new movie(s) shows a Krokorok with Ash's other Pokemon, he'll get captured. (Also shows a Swadloon)
    *ALL-STAR MODE*

I don't give a flying crap about new moves. It's still filler to me.

There is no official definition of a filler, so let me use my own one.

Be real. The times when Ash was catching evolved Pokemon are long over.

And that's your opinion too.

Really, people are being so annoying with this "that's your opinion" lately. Yes, it is my opinion, indeed. And I think I've got my right to share it with others.

I DIDN'T like the new animation. Got a problem with it? I don't have to lurve everything that you do.
    Fine, fillers are different to some people but I'm sure most of us can agree that fillers are when something important doesn't happen.

The times when Ash captures evolved Pokemon are over? Just like the time when he captures the 3 regions starters in that region is over. Oh, wait a second.

Face it, it's not impossible, the writers making Pikachu join Team Rocket forever, is impossible.

Clauncher: What? I can understand the old man's senility, but this is just annoying.

Fine, fillers are different to some people but I'm sure most of us can agree that fillers are when something important doesn't happen.

The times when Ash captures evolved Pokemon are over? Just like the time when he captures the 3 regions starters in that region is over. Oh, wait a second.

Face it, it's not impossible, the writers making Pikachu join Team Rocket forever, is impossible.
    No a filler is a filler, he can't make a definition for himself, he is just being a whiner.

Quote Originally Posted by Pepsi_Plunge View Post
    No a filler is a filler, he can't make a definition for himself, he is just being a whiner.
    I know it wasn't a filler. He's just being Pessimistic, and frankly, I'd prefer Cybercubed over this any day. Who won in the Kibago/Zuruggu battle anyway?
    Last edited by playerking; 24th February 2011 at 2:31 PM.

Please explain to us your definition of "filler" then.

While it doesnt have an official term the general consesus is that a filler is a pointless episode which dont advance the plot and are their to "fill" a season hence the name. An episode where Pikachu learns a new move, we see zuruguu train and we see a recurring character evolve.

I really dont see how thats a filler in any way possible.................

Also if the writers want to make ash catch an evolved pokemon they can do it theyre the WRITERS. Nothings impossible

Quote Originally Posted by Define. View Post
    Please explain to us your definition of "filler" then.

While it doesnt have an official term the general consesus is that a filler is a pointless episode which dont advance the plot and are their to "fill" a season hence the name. An episode where Pikachu learns a new move, we see zuruguu train and we see a recurring character evolve.

I really dont see how thats a filler in any way possible.................

Also if the writers want to make ash catch an evolved pokemon they can do it theyre the WRITERS. Nothings impossible
    Two of the team members Pokemon, battled, battling = making them stronger, so they got battle development. A recurring Pokemon, that follows the group, evolves and Pikachu learns a new move, which maybe useful in the future. So yeah, with the fandom's term of filler, meaning an episode that is there, but nothing really important happens, this is not a filler. The closes filler we had was about 12 episodes ago.

Fun episode, pika learned a new move.
    Welcome to my lair, sssssmall tasssty morsssel'sssssss. How kind of you to presssent yourssselvessss to me, I hope you can sssstay for sssssupper......

98% of the teenage population does or has tried smoking pot. If you're one of the 2% who hasn't, copy & paste this in your signature.

Started by Crawdauntpro.

Quote Originally Posted by Lucario At Service View Post
    Here are a few more pics from the episode,

After seeing the blast-off/flying away pics of the Ducklett's, i get the feeling that they might re-appear again in one of the future episodes.
    Ya I get the feeling they will reappear again too and hopefully dento.catches one of them.

They made Pikachu's face a little more like in the games>.>It's rounder.I think it's cute^^

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast