Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast
Results 76 to 100 of 207

Thread: Dancing With the Ducklett Trio! (679)

  1. #76
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    9,270

    Default

    So there's this move and whatever move is used against Plasma. Well at least this makes up for Pikachu not learning any moves in D/P.
    "When I am dead and have passed onto the next world, I want you to lower me from these gallows and....KISS MY HAIRY BUTTOCKS!"- Chris Farley Almost Heroes

  2. #77
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Not in Obamaland
    Posts
    5,867

    Default

    Wow, poor Crookodile, as soon as it evolves, it goes blasting off.

    And those Ducklett are perhaps the most awesome things in the entire Pokemon world.
    Pokemon: The Theme of Secrets


    At long last, I am returning with my Fan-Fic. Just need to find a better host. Blogger has done its course but I need just a little more recognition.

    I freaking HATE "Mega" Evolution.

  3. #78
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    2,159

    Default

    The episode was boring, but people are coming up with meager bits to justify the episode such as pikachu learning a new move or seeing a pokemon evolve. Either way, the story as lacking and that is the basis of all episodes.

  4. #79
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Not in Obamaland
    Posts
    5,867

    Default

    This was clearly meant to be a jokey episode, what with Huey, Dewey & Louie stealing various stuffs and their slapstick routines. And Crookodile will most likely be appearing once again since it evolved.
    Pokemon: The Theme of Secrets


    At long last, I am returning with my Fan-Fic. Just need to find a better host. Blogger has done its course but I need just a little more recognition.

    I freaking HATE "Mega" Evolution.

  5. #80
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Srakaland
    Posts
    1,777

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Pepsi_Plunge View Post
    Man you are a bad poster
    Oh, yeah, a "bad poster" is someone whom Pepsi_Plunge disagrees with.

    Quote Originally Posted by Pepsi_Plunge View Post
    I probably can find more stuff but I have more to do, since Im answering without you deserving an answer.
    Oh my God! You're answering me despite the fact that I don't deserve it? You're so generous! I feel so honored!

    Quote Originally Posted by Pepsi_Plunge View Post
    It is one of the best episodes of BW for most people I'm sure, it was one of the most complete episodes we got, with a little of everything only lacking perhaps a capture.
    Random filler Pokemon steal Ash's hat. So complete, so exciting! And so unprecedented!

    Quote Originally Posted by Pepsi_Plunge View Post
    Stop posting bad poster, once again no its not a matter of opinion, you can't have that opinion after seeing the episode, unless you have the mindset to whine about stuff for no reason from the get-go.
    God.

    Quote Originally Posted by Pepsi_Plunge View Post
    Bad bad poster, anyway another friend for my ignore list guys .
    Hey look! I care!


    Quote Originally Posted by Define. View Post
    Also if the writers want to make ash catch an evolved pokemon they can do it theyre the WRITERS. Nothings impossible
    Nothing is impossible. Some things are unlikely, though!

    Okay, maybe the episode wasn't filler. This depends on whether that Krokorok returns or not. It's possible that he blasted off forever, y'know.

    Moves have NO PLOT MEANING, though. They don't make the episode less filler.

    Quote Originally Posted by 1rkhachatryan View Post
    Ya I get the feeling they will reappear again too and hopefully dento.catches one of them.
    God. Why are you torturing me?
    Last edited by Maxim; 24th February 2011 at 5:21 PM.
    After 12 years of being a Pokemon fan, I'm officially quitting the fandom. This is not a rage quit and it has nothing to do with the Pokemon franchise. It's also NOT a sudden decision - I've planned it for months but I decided to stay a true, active Pokemon fan until the very last day. The reason for my leave is the fact that I'm starting my studies at the Uni and I decided that it's a perfect moment to move on with my life. I'll never forget all these awesome years and Pokemon will always be a part of my childhood memories. Goodbye friends! Thank you.

    And if I'm ever back, I'm never back for good.

  6. #81
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    California, USA
    Posts
    14,660

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Maxim View Post
    Oh, yeah, a "bad poster" is someone whom Pepsi_Plunge disagrees with.



    Oh my God! You're answering me despite the fact that I don't deserve it? You're so generous! I feel so honored!



    Random filler Pokemon steal Ash's hat. So complete, so exciting! And so unprecedented!



    God.



    Hey look! I care!




    Nothing is impossible. Some things are unlikely, though!

    Okay, maybe the episode wasn't filler. This depends on whether that Krokorok returns or not. It's possible that he blasted off forever, y'know.

    Moves have NO PLOT MEANING, though. They don't make the episode less filler.



    God. Why are you torturing me?
    Seriously what is your problem?? The birds can appear again and you have no idea if they will or not so get over yourself.

  7. #82
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Georgia, USA
    Posts
    569

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Maxim View Post
    Oh, yeah, a "bad poster" is someone whom Pepsi_Plunge disagrees with.



    Oh my God! You're answering me despite the fact that I don't deserve it? You're so generous! I feel so honored!



    Random filler Pokemon steal Ash's hat. So complete, so exciting! And so unprecedented!



    God.



    Hey look! I care!




    Nothing is impossible. Some things are unlikely, though!

    Okay, maybe the episode wasn't filler. This depends on whether that Krokorok returns or not. It's possible that he blasted off forever, y'know.

    Moves have NO PLOT MEANING, though. They don't make the episode less filler.



    God. Why are you torturing me?
    Are you being a troll? If not you are being a massive clout, dear god if you don't like this episode, leave and let the people who like this episode enjoy this thread.

  8. #83
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Kalos
    Posts
    2,124

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Maxim View Post

    Moves have NO PLOT MEANING, though. They don't make the episode less filler.

    Moves have no plot meaning? this is news to me, then you will skip the episodes with pokemon learning moves and you are not going to wonder when they learned them? :>

    In the games move plays a huge part in the plot, that's something important, how in the anime don't?

  9. #84
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Jersey City, New Jersey
    Posts
    1,488

    Default

    The episode was boring, but people are coming up with meager bits to justify the episode such as pikachu learning a new move or seeing a pokemon evolve. Either way, the story as lacking and that is the basis of all episodes.
    If this is the basis for all episodes then why do you watch the show?
    Welcome to my lair, sssssmall tasssty morsssel'sssssss. How kind of you to presssent yourssselvessss to me, I hope you can sssstay for sssssupper......

    98% of the teenage population does or has tried smoking pot. If you're one of the 2% who hasn't, copy & paste this in your signature.

    Started by Crawdauntpro.

  10. #85
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Not in Obamaland
    Posts
    5,867

    Default

    Guys, Sandile is now Crookodile.... A recurring character evolves. So this episode is non-filler.
    Pokemon: The Theme of Secrets


    At long last, I am returning with my Fan-Fic. Just need to find a better host. Blogger has done its course but I need just a little more recognition.

    I freaking HATE "Mega" Evolution.

  11. #86
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Jersey City, New Jersey
    Posts
    1,488

    Default

    Why are we fighting about if the episode was filler or non filler?

    It really doesn't matter.
    Welcome to my lair, sssssmall tasssty morsssel'sssssss. How kind of you to presssent yourssselvessss to me, I hope you can sssstay for sssssupper......

    98% of the teenage population does or has tried smoking pot. If you're one of the 2% who hasn't, copy & paste this in your signature.

    Started by Crawdauntpro.

  12. #87
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Srakaland
    Posts
    1,777

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 1rkhachatryan View Post
    Seriously what is your problem?? The birds can appear again and you have no idea if they will or not so get over yourself.
    So can countless other Pokemon of the day.

    You're just grasping at straws to continue this idiotic capture speculation.

    Come on, Ash & Co. can't catch goddamn everything that moves.

    The episode is over, the Duckletts flew off. It's really common sense to think that those are gone forever and not gonna be caught by anyone. Pokemon of the Day are even less likely to reappear than Characters of the Day.

    How can I not be "overly negative" when this fandom has no idea when to stop fanwanking? Come on, speculating capture even AFTER the episode's airing? How isn't this madness?

    DOWN: Oh, I still care...
    Last edited by Maxim; 24th February 2011 at 5:53 PM.
    After 12 years of being a Pokemon fan, I'm officially quitting the fandom. This is not a rage quit and it has nothing to do with the Pokemon franchise. It's also NOT a sudden decision - I've planned it for months but I decided to stay a true, active Pokemon fan until the very last day. The reason for my leave is the fact that I'm starting my studies at the Uni and I decided that it's a perfect moment to move on with my life. I'll never forget all these awesome years and Pokemon will always be a part of my childhood memories. Goodbye friends! Thank you.

    And if I'm ever back, I'm never back for good.

  13. #88
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Portugal
    Posts
    13,261

    Default

    Well I had you in the ignore list already but they did a favor of quoting you, so unfortunatly I saw the post.


    No I don't call anyone dumb or bad poster because I disagree with them, I call them bad poster because they make **** posts, biased and put no though in them, an idiot basicly.

    I disagree with many people in the forum, I don't have a problem or call them stupid though, I like posters that I disagree with either, like dman and zard.

    Putting you back in the ignore list and lets leave it at that.

  14. #89
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Wandering Kalos
    Posts
    289

    Default

    Hooray for Flame War

    IMHO, just with looking at the pictures here on Serebii, this episode is far from filler. This is a Pokémon Filler:
    Random Guy is in trouble. Ash & the gang randomly shows up and descide to help. They solve the problem, say thanks, goodbye and stuff, and they will never meet again.
    And I have a feeling that those Ducklets will return in one way or another, since they "Blasted Off" ( I think ..) Seems like a pretty cool eppie ^^ can't wait for the Dub.

    Banner made by me.(With my epic paint skills)
    Current Status Sarefan:

    • Badges: 8
    • Exploring Kalos, catching more pokémon.
    • Training with Kyael
    "A Pokémon is just as strong as his trainer" -- Sarefan

  15. #90
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    15,901

    Default

    I just saw the episode pictures, did Scraggy make a point to give Ash his hat back?

    Awwww he really does like him!

  16. #91
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Somewhere
    Posts
    528

    Default

    Yay, I've been waiting a long time for a new move for Pikachu.

    Plus it wouldn't look good for Pikachu to have more than 5 moves in the show, so they might drop Quick Attack for Electro Ball. I'd rather stick to the idea that Quick Attack is the move that got dropped and not Volt Tackle.

  17. #92
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    California, USA
    Posts
    14,660

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Maxim View Post
    So can countless other Pokemon of the day.

    You're just grasping at straws to continue this idiotic capture speculation.

    Come on, Ash & Co. can't catch goddamn everything that moves.

    The episode is over, the Duckletts flew off. It's really common sense to think that those are gone forever and not gonna be caught by anyone. Pokemon of the Day are even less likely to reappear than Characters of the Day.

    How can I not be "overly negative" when this fandom has no idea when to stop fanwanking? Come on, speculating capture even AFTER the episode's airing? How isn't this madness?

    DOWN: Oh, I still care...
    If you don't like the fandom then get the hell out of here. Ya its not idiotic when im not the only one who wants it to happen. Alot of people here want dent to catch a koerhie(more specifically swanna).

  18. #93
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Hyderabad (India)
    Posts
    3,846

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Misty Lover17 View Post
    Plus it wouldn't look good for Pikachu to have more than 5 moves in the show, so they might drop Quick Attack for Electro Ball. I'd rather stick to the idea that Quick Attack is the move that got dropped and not Volt Tackle.
    Dwebble also has 5 moves, that doesn't create any problem.

    Also "Quick Attack" & "Iron Tail" are his main offensive moves against pokemons who are immune to its electric attacks (as also shown in today's episode), so both of them won't be replaced.

    Another fact is that Pikachu used "Thunderbolt", "Quick Attack" & "Iron Tail" after it used "Electro Ball" in today's episode, so those 3 aren't going to be dropped.

    The only move it didn't use was "Volt Tackle", so does that mean Pikachu dropped "Volt Tackle" in favour of "Electro Ball", i think not.

    In short, none of Pikachu's moves would be dropped.
    Last edited by Lucario At Service; 24th February 2011 at 6:37 PM.

  19. #94
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Portugal
    Posts
    13,261

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Snowyarticuno View Post
    I just saw the episode pictures, did Scraggy make a point to give Ash his hat back?

    Awwww he really does like him!
    Yeah Zuruggu had some cool moments, droping his pants and Kibago laughing at him and he makes his no teeth WTF face :P, when he group met back with Satoshi, Pikachu and Meguroko, everyone starts talking and he procedes to heabutt Meguroko wich Mijumaru saved the day by pulling him back and the hat, when they recover the stuff he goes get the egg and gives it to Satoshi .

  20. #95
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    South Carolina
    Posts
    716

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lucario At Service View Post
    Dwebble also has 5 moves, that doesn't create any problem.

    Also "Quick Attack" & "Iron Tail" are his main offensive moves against pokemons who are immune to its electric attacks (as also shown in today's episode), so both of them won't be replaced.

    Another fact is that Pikachu used "Thunderbolt", "Quick Attack" & "Iron Tail" after it used "Electro Ball" in today's episode, so those 3 aren't going to be dropped.

    The only move it didn't use was "Volt Tackle", so does that mean Pikachu dropped "Volt Tackle" in favour of "Electro Ball", i think not.

    In short, none of Pikachu's moves would be dropped.
    I'd love for Pikachu to keep volt tackle but I got the impression that he couldn't use it anymore. From the pictures it seemed as though ash told pikachu to use volt tackle but it didn't work and in the process of trying to do it electro ball was produced. I think someone said in the spoilers post that electro ball had the possibility to be stronger than volt tackle without the recoil damage so I don't think pikachu losing that move isn't possible. But then pikachu could just know 5 moves too so it could go either way.

    3DS FC: 1693 1069 1732
    Dream Suite Address: 5300 - 2139 - 7204

  21. #96
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    515

    Default

    Man, All Maxim is doing is stating his ideas. so, what if he acts like it fact. By argueing your point then your doing nothing but, making your point as fact in which there is no factat all. Plus putting people on your ignore list just because you disagree? Maxim is only going insane because y'all are treating him in a horrible manner.

    I do have to agree with Maxim though. I think these Ducklett have a good enough chance at reappearing as the Psyduck in Shinoh, or the Magnemite in "Sparks Fly for Magnemite" Plus,if Dento ends up with a Swanna it doesn't haveto be one of these Ducklett.

    I haven't seen it yet but, I might watch it tonight or whenever it's subbed. It'd seemed pretty good from the pics though.

  22. #97
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    the Reverse World
    Posts
    4,001

    Default

    Whether it ended or not, I do not want to see anymore fighting in this thread.
    I could care less who started or what it was about, but the flaming needs to stop promptly. If you don't like the episode, gtfo. If you don't like what someone has posted, block 'em, ignore 'em, do what you must. But be civil.

    It's like you people thrive on the thought of a heated argument gone awry. -.-
    Encyclopika's Fic of the Moment:

    Status: Chaptered | R | Contestshipping | Finished

    Encyclopika:
    Made the banner
    Is a GIRL. >.>;;
    Has a deviantART account and a Tumblr
    Is on Fanfiction.net.
    Need a moveset for a specific Pokemon for a specific contest? PM me!
    Don't reply to my infractions. It's not gonna change anything.

    Random friend requests do nothing. Let's actually talk first. >_<

  23. #98
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Hyderabad (India)
    Posts
    3,846

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Arcamenel View Post
    I'd love for Pikachu to keep volt tackle but I got the impression that he couldn't use it anymore. From the pictures it seemed as though ash told pikachu to use volt tackle but it didn't work and in the process of trying to do it electro ball was produced.
    Well the thing that happened was, because Pikachu was trapped in that umbrella while trying to use "Thunderbolt", it was again overloaded with power because of which it couldn't use its "Thunderbolt" again until it used "Electro Ball" (which released it of the excess power in the process).

    As i have seen the episode, i can confrim that Ash never ordered Pikachu to use "Volt Tackle" in the entire episode.

  24. #99
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    543

    Default

    I like how people are saying Ash's "days of catching evolved pokemon" are over just because he hasn't done it since Johto and saying that Ash won't catch Krokorok because it evolved before ash could catch it while it was a Sandile. Also how is this a filler? We got Axew and Scraggy training,Pikachu learning a new move, and the first Evolution of a pokemon in Best Wishes

  25. #100
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    12,799

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lucario At Service View Post
    Dwebble also has 5 moves, that doesn't create any problem.
    I just can't agree with that because in-game, Pokemon can learn new moves upon levelling up, so depending on the Pokemon, and the experience it receives: It can learn at most 5 moves during a single battle (for a full battle) + the 4 moves it may already know.

    Dwebble may have used five moves during the capture episode, but Dwebble didn't even use 4 moves in the battle against Cabarnet. We still don't what happened with Slash, or even dig.
    Misinterpreting my posts is not your fault, negative repping me, and getting very sensitive about my posts because you misinterpreted my posts however is your fault. Think really hard, before negative repping or making a big deal about my posts. I don't appreciate being negative repped for reasons that are a result of misinterpreting my posts.

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •