Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 456789 LastLast

Thread: Dancing With the Ducklett Trio! (679)

Those three Ducklett were totally trolling. XD They're so adorable. They even played Team Rocket's role when they blast off again.

The whole episode was very amusing, good one at that. Oshawott probably took the spot again for reacting to Scald. Cute thing. <3

Scraggy trying to Headbutt Sandile was pretty funny too.

It was shocking (get it?) to me when Pikachu learned Electro Ball. A very cool move though; I loved the animation from it. I guess this means Volt Tackle is exiting stage left from Pikachu's movepool. Considering it only used Quick Attack/Thunderbolt/Iron Tail all in this episode too.

Sandile evolving wasn't a surprise (considering I found out already), but the evolution animation was amazing. I hope to see more from the team soon. Hope to see Krokork sometime in the future at least.

~I just wanna feel that rhythm~
    Twitter @TrainerTrevino

What move did Ash erase so Pikachu could do electro ball?

Quote Originally Posted by NeohopeSTF View Post
    What move did Ash erase so Pikachu could do electro ball?
    I think it was Splash.

Those Duckletts... I liked their Japanese laughter more. It sounded more silly. But other than that, the episode was well done. Sandile evolving into Krokorok was animated quite nicely, and Krokorok with sunglasses was pure win. XD

They Ducklett were asses

Fine episode. Sandile followed them to battle Pikachu, and the three Duckletts just decide to be annoying so that they steal things. A bit unoriginal, but fairly good. Pikachu learning Electro Ball was nice, as well.

Those Ducklett still annoy me. Oshawott was still adorable as always though.

Random : PokéRadar

I really, really enjoyed this episode, even moreso than last weeks one. So in short:

•I really liked the Ducklett trio. I always prefer it when the feature Pokemon of the episode isn't sad, and it's up to Ash and co. to help it. But I found them really funny
    •Obviously, Oshawott being in the episode again was great, he definitely is my favourite. I loved how cute he was when he'd get annoyed from being burned, throw his shell on the floor out of anger, and then pick it up to make sure it's okay
    •Sandile! I think this episode made me really like Sandile, and I really want it to go on Ash's team already T.T But it was nice to see a personality change for it. Sandile's evolution was another great bonus
    •Albeit short, the appearance of Iris' Excadrill was nice
    •Pikachu learning a new move too was awesome, although I think I'll miss Volt Tackle

A few minor things I disliked:
    •Iris calling Ash a kid. It's a really small point, but it's so annoying when she calls him that- she's not exactly brilliant herself with Axew and Excadrill -.-
    •I did feel that Krokorok's exit was a bit swift and weak
    •And the whole umbrella preventing Pikachu from using electric type attacks for a bit was a bit weird

Overall though, a really great episode, and I hope they keep the quality up
    Running for the thrill of it

This was an excellent, fantastic, brilliant (I'll stop with the hyperbally now) Episode. It doesn't really matter how much I beat around the bush but for me Pikachu stole the episode but sandile and the ducklett were good too. Speaking of sandile we found out that he is a pokemon that takes his confidence from behind his sunglasses. This could introduce an interesting flavour if Ash catches him even though to me he is virtually caught anyway with these battles with Pikachu being it's training.

The ducklett were really funny. When they kept teasing the trio of Ash, Pikachu and Sandile I didn't expect them to do the water gun trick more than once. The mini battles were awesome too when the ducklett colaborated together before engaging an attack.

And now for my star. Pikachu deserved this episode to shine and he got it . When he shocked the ducklett the first time it reminded me of the pikachu we all love and basically turned them into crispy duck (and before I forget, these ducklett remind me of the old team rocket). When Pikachu failed at using thunderbolt I thought that Zekrom was at work again but then I realise that the umbrella/parasol would have caused pikachu to overload but why didn't he get sick when this happened because from previous experiences when pikachu overloads he must discharge before he heals. However, he does this a little differently by discharging through the new move electro ball which works well with pikachu's speed but possibly at the expense of volt tackle. I hope we don't lose this move forever because it has been a trademark for pikachu for 5 ish years so I will miss it if it is completely replaced.

Anyway, good episode, lets hope for more to come.
    Loves every part of pokemon, loves the movies, the anime and every game, so you could call me fan lol.

Apparently i'm a...

Favourite Pokemon: but i like them all

Very fun episode, loved the 3 Stooges reference in the last scene with the Ducklett's. Well at least Sandile/Krokorok following the gang around to get a rematch against Pikachu is better than what they did with Jigglypuff & Snubbull. Also loved the little touch in making Sandile more timid with the sunglasses off, little personality touches like that really help make episodes better. Grats to Pikachu for learning a new move.
    My Grandmother always said...
    "She who walks the path of heaven will rule over everything"

Mana (4914-3452-1470) (X)
    Gyarados, Octillary, and Azumarill

I love this episode because:
    ~of Oshawott's cuteness
    ~It was quite a humorous episode like the when the Ducks were doing a blast off and then they went like this:
    Ducklett 1: Ducklett
    Ducklett 2: Ducklett
    Ducklett 3: Ducklett
    All 3: Ducklett
    But they still are anoying

Things I hated:
    ~ I've never seen a pokemon more annoying than Ducklett.

I'm givin' this episode 8/10

Ok I saw the episode and I noticed that ashes face and hos friends faces were round even pikachu's face was different and it looked weird. Has anyone else noticed that?
    black fc: 3954 7898 2098

white fc: 1334 8461 6247
    3D fc:5241-1928-8415
    ss fc: 1420 8011 8001
    platinum fc: 2365 4547 4140
    heartgold fc: 2193 6560 9604
    pearl fc: 1420 5611 6415

Ducklett voices were perfect for them in my eyes. Sounded a little weird at first but I got use to it.

Krokorok was awesome, voice, appearance, everything. Glad to hear what it's name is pronounced like in the anime, since I wasn't really sure how it would be pronounced. When I heard it's name in the anime I though of Kakarot(Goku from Dragon Ball Z), sounded similar to me.

I enjoyed this episode a lot.
    3DS Friend Code: 3153-4608-8374
    Friend Safari: Steel(Ferroseed, Forretress, and Bronzong)

Fantastic that Pikachu has learned electro ball but does that mean it has forgotten volt tackle.. the most powerful electric attack?

So pikachu learns a new move. been sometime,..since battle frontier where he learned volt tackle.

I think it would be nice to see the ducklette trio again but I have a feeling we will not.

Cool to see Sandile evolve! lol

Take a step and I'm on my way, gonna start all over again,.......again.

Talking

I loved the ending where the ducklet trio shouted ( ducklet! Ducklet!! DUCKLET!!! ) Liked it so much I rewound the tape 5 times just to see it!
    DON'T LET OTHERS DEFINE YOU!
    YOU DEFINE YOURSELF!!
    Nintendo Network ID: Marbi-Z
    3DS Friend Code: 4596-9457-8718
    Platinum Team:
    Heartgold Team:
    White Team:
    White 2 Team:
    Alternates:
    I Love LOPUNNY and I Love GARDEVOIR too!
    Wanna battle and/or exchange 3DS Friend Codes?
    PM or VM me!

Pikachu learning Electro Ball was a very nice touch, however which move did pikachu lose? Volt tackle? Or are they allowed more than four moves? -_-"
    The ducklett trio was annoying in a fun way, like fired winged soldiers rebelling! ^.^
    Eeveelution Ace Trainer
    [IMG]http://i49.*******.com/28tw9d4.gif[/IMG]
    -Credit to Purplepassion-

Diamond/Pearl team pre-national dex
    [IMG]http://i47.*******.com/20gijow.png[/IMG]
    -Credit to Gladeshadow, Dark Valley Request Shop

Pikachu lost Quick Attack not Volt Tackle.
    Pokémon Breeder EmZ
    Giving Away 3-4IV Pokémon Leftover from Breeding for Free!
    Just send me a PM if interested!

Currently Giving Away

Friend Safari type: Fighting
    Pokémon: Pancham

Quote Originally Posted by Kibagos View Post
    Pikachu lost Quick Attack not Volt Tackle.
    That wasn't stated in the episode, plus I'm pretty sure it used Quick Attack in the battle.

The show has never acknowledge lost of moves, they just seem to vanish and no one realizes it.

If a move has been forgotten and never to be remember again(Which I personally find ridiculous), it would be Volt Tackle.
    3DS Friend Code: 3153-4608-8374
    Friend Safari: Steel(Ferroseed, Forretress, and Bronzong)

Quote Originally Posted by Battra View Post
    Very fun episode, loved the 3 Stooges reference in the last scene with the Ducklett's.
    You know, if you ask me I think they were giving a shout-out to Disney here by having Ash face-off against Huey, Dewey, and Louie.
    FCs: 1564-3330-7308 (X) and 0361-6238-7128 (Y)
    Friend safari types: Fairy and Rock, respectively. PM me with your FC if you add me.

I had to watch this episode in low-quality online because I had an eye-doctor appointment. >:-(

But seriously, I liked Ducklett better BEFORE this episode. Did they really have to be portrayed as thieves? They're the cute kind of thieves though; and yes, I love the ending where they sing. "ducklett! Ducklett! DUCKLETT!"

The evolution scene is really epic; they made it look like the evolution scene in the games... without the Pokemon breaking up into little pieces. That part spooked me when I first saw it in Pokemon Black...

Overall a cute little filler, but I miss Team Rocket. At least Ducklett AND Krokorok blasted off TR-style in this episode.
    I derp.

"Don't take chances! Don't make mistakes! But get Messi, definitely get Messi!" - If Joachim Loew quoted Ms. Frizzle

Quote Originally Posted by American--Pi View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Taavetti View Post
    Out of the three, I'd marry the soccer ball.

Quote Originally Posted by Lance The Champ View Post
    Fantastic that Pikachu has learned electro ball but does that mean it has forgotten volt tackle.. the most powerful electric attack?
    Yes, Pikachu can't use Volt Tackle anymore, but Electro Ball can be stronger than Volt Tackle if it's used properly......

OMG the ducklett were nuts reminded me of the squrtle squad kinda. Glad to see Sandle though and good to see it evolve as well ^_^. Also glad to see Pikachu learn a new move as well

This is my favourite episode of Black and White. It was such a fun watch. There were trolling Duckletts (that laugh; their pure stupidity), Pikachu learned a new move, and Sunglasses Sandile evolved! Oshawott was hilarious. I loved when he pulled Scraggy away from Sandile. :P The background music was great, too; I particularly liked the Rival Theme from Black and White and the music that was used in the preview for Team Rocket VS Team Plasma.

Quote Originally Posted by Thing View Post
    Yes, Pikachu can't use Volt Tackle anymore, but Electro Ball can be stronger than Volt Tackle if it's used properly......
    I thought Pikachu used Volt Tackle after he learned Electro Ball...eh, I should refresh my memory of that episode.

Anyways, that is correct what you said about Electro Ball being stronger than Volt Tackle in certain cirumstances. It may be pretty hard to use it properly though.
    GAMES ACCOMPLISHMENTS
    1st Prize in Caption Contest 7/15/11
    Won a Cool Vuvuzela in Pokémon Assembler!

Currently, I have an obsession with the Litwick line's tendency for sucking souls out.
    Fan Fics Stuff!
    i love pokémon is not only on Serebii, it's now on FanFiction.net!
    Author's Profile

Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 456789 LastLast