Thread: What would be the fastest way to earn BP ?

Default What would be the fastest way to earn BP ?

Is there anyway to get Battle Points easier?

Smogon has a list of good teams to use in the Battle Tower here:
    http://www.smogon.com/forums/showthread.php?t=52858

One person has a win streak of over 2300 in Platinum/HeartGold/SoulSilver with a team of Mesprit, Drapion and Garchomp.

If you're playing Diamond/Pearl, it looks like it's harder to abuse the system. The highest win streak is 459 with Latios, Skarmory and Snorlax.

Unfortunately a lot of the best teams are using legendaries, which may be unavailable depending on which games you have, so you might have to settle for recreating a team that doesn't perform as well.

I seem to get a lot of BP when I do BT with friends. I got like 130 BP this summer on SS doing that.
    You! And me! Let's make some sparks fly!
    -Volkner

Currently Playing: SoulSilver
    FC: 4984 9454 6886
    CHALLENGE ME!

I tend to get a lot of BP in the Battle Hall when I get a good streak going. But obviously - if you can continue for a long time in the Battle Tower you'll get a whole lot of BP. Just EV train a good team and you're good to go.
    nothing lasts forever, but this is getting good now.
    ~I've claimed Turtwig~

If you have a friend who also has access to the Battle fronteir do the Battle Arcade together and for whatever reason you get a lot more battle points.
    Check out my Youtube channel.
    Pokemon Black FC:1893-0452-2049
    Im always up for a UU battle.

The easiest way I've found is to get to the frontier brain or whatever it's called, beat him/her and then on the next match, quit. Easy 20+ points for each time you do it, which means going through less rounds to get those awesome TMs.
    Quote Originally Posted by Blue Harvest View Post
    Well if you can get rid of Tyranitar, Rotom W, Scizor, Ferrothorn, Specs Politoed, Heatran, Jirachi, Skarmory, Excadrill, Thundurus, Reuniclus, Gengar, Taunt Gyarados, Deoxys, Volcarona, Forretress, Latias, Hydreigon, Scrafty, Metagross, Chandelure, Toxic, Sandstorm, Hail, Rain, Sun boosted Fire Blasts, Taunt, any offensive Pokemon with Lum Berry, stall and all skilled players then Cresselia is decent in OU.
    Pokédex: 718

Usually I just battle with friend or beat the FB.

I have claimed the beast that is Shieldon.
    Credits to Geekachu for my amazing licky.
        Spoiler:- The rest of my sig:

For the Tower: Get to Palmer, beat him, then go on to the next round and run.

Other facilities might end up giving you more BP, but they also might be harder. The Factory, for example, gives you 5, 5, 20 in 21 matches, but I think it's much harder to get to the Frontier Brain there.

Wi-Fi Tag Battles will start you out netting 8 BP, but these might take a lot longer since battle animations can't be turned off.
    I'm part of the staff at Project Pokemon! Smod in forums, AOP in IRC, Administrator on Shoddy. Come visit us. Our Project is Pokemon!

with a friend gives you so much! you can get lots in one battle tower round
    [IMG]http://i54.*******.com/t9a1b7.jpg[/IMG]
    HG friend code : 4340 7324 1742
    Black Friend code : 1635 3818 5907

By going trough rounds 1-21 in the BT then intentionally losing round 22 works quite well (rounds 1-21 are quite easy for any decent team, and the TT gives 20 bp after round 21).
    Shiny Semi-Flawless/Flawless (5th gen):

Working on Learning 5th gen RNG.
    Diamond FC: 4213 0213 1340
    Black FC: 2666 8273 4049

Yay, I've claimed Charizard .