Page 1 of 89 123451151 ... LastLast

Thread: Pokemon High V.IV

Default Pokemon High V.IV

Welcome ladies and gentlemen, boys and girls, to Pokemon High!

A old game with old drama but new adventures, as we take a look into the lives of those going to Pokemon High! Each of you will sign-up to join and as we progress you will all for friendships, hatreds, relationships and dreams. We have it all here! So whatever the event, you will all want to enjoy it here!

Okay for real now this is a game set in Pokemon High, a High School known to be absolutely...mediocre. But you get to join and be involved in lessons, where you do various tasks to make yourself either the most popular, the most intelligent, or the most talented. BUT THERE'S MORE. We will include cliques, each individual one will help you in some ways but hinder you in others. Be you a creative talent but the outcast, or the most popular dunce in class, we'll have a great time!

Rules
    1. Follow all SPPF rules.
    2. Prejudice and/or flaming of any kind of will not be allowed.
    4. You can evolve your Pokémon, but please notify me via Visitor Message first.
    5. Please do not get off topic.
    6. Do not control other people's Pokémon without their permission.
    7. Don't use Pokémon without posting the form first.
    8. Everyone is allowed to have a maximum of 4 characters in this game
    9. This game will allow you to make your own sub-plots between each other, however, anything deemed inappropriate will be stopped and justice will be served. NOTE THAT IF THIS BECOMES ANOTHER EXCUSE FOR SPAM I WILL CLOSE THIS THREAD DOWN!
    10. NO UBERNESS! Please, don't use super mega ultra attacks in the middle of a school. Us folks don't like that (Godmodding will not be permitted.)
    11. Please don't spam this place up. You can RP but please don't go overboard.
    12. No ruining the plot of someone else unless they want it to be ruined.
    13. This is an RP where you get to create your own plots and development with others. This involves you conversing with others to plan it out, so this doesn't descend into spam (for a third time)
    14. Have some damm fun. It's a game after all.

Game Owner
    Fango Pango

Owners can give strikes and bans, change the first post, stop plots, accept/decline others into Pokemon High and change the ownership system

Co-Owners
    Destroyer39

Co-owners can give strikes and bans, stop plots, and accept/decline others into Pokemon High

Strike system
    1 Strike = Warning
    2 Strikes = 1 Week Ban
    3 Strikes = 2 Week Ban
    4 Strikes = 1 Month Ban
    5 Strikes = Permaban

Strikes/Bans

Cliques:

Nerds
    Plastics
    Jocks
    Outcasts
    Clowns
    Average

Sign-Ups
    Name:
    Species:
    Age/Year:
    Personality:
    Anything Extra:

May the mods ever be in your favour.

Current Cast
    Charlie
    Aries
    Malcolm
    Cornelius
    Ellie
    Sumi
    Lowenn Pozo
    Meiki Cindervale
    Neo the Duosion
    Kurato
    Last edited by fango pango; 27th August 2014 at 11:10 PM. Reason: Highlighting an important rule

Amor
    Cтрасть
    信念
    Ręves

Name: Charlie
    Species:
    Age/Year: 16 (Senior)
    Clique: Average (no clique)
    Personality: Charlie is kind and very caring, he loves helping people, especially with their homework. Although he doesn't look it, she's very tough and will always defend his friends.
    Anything Extra: Treats Aries like a younger sister

Name: Aries
    Species:
    Age/Year: 17 (Senior)
    Clique: Average (no clique)
    Personality: Kind of shy until you get to know her, but very happy and cheerful after she becomes your friend. She's usually very quiet and tends to just focus on her books and studies, however she has a small group of friends.
    Anything Extra: //

Might as well get 'em re-enrolled since the city never got back to 'em ^^'

Name: Malcolm
    Species:
    Age/Year: 15 (Junior)
    Clique: Nerds
    Personality: A hyperactive and rather eccentric little guy who's always on the move. He's not interested in pulling pranks but he loves entering electronics and machinery all the same in order to inspect them, unfortunately this often makes them explode in the process.
    Anything Extra: Is often seen wearing large glasses that constantly glare from the sunlight.

Name: Cornelius
    Species:
    Age/Year: 14 (Sophomore)
    Clique: Outcasts
    Personality: His father sent him to Pokemon High to make something of himself. What that really means to him, however, he hasn't a clue. He's also very reserved and tries to stay out of people's way, especially to spare them of his unusually strong stench for his species. He's recently been trying to get his teeth fixed.
    Anything Extra: Wears braces and was taken on as Malcolm's assistant for no real reason.

Name: Ellie
    Species:
    Clique: Outcasts
    Personality: An introvert to the highest degree, she has trouble interacting with new 'Mons, which only gets worse in larger groups. She vastly prefers the company of her books and her closest friend Sumi. She begins laughing hysterically when extremely nervous and shows a disturbing enjoyment in describing the more gory details of her horror stories.
    Anything Extra: Is Average-sized, wears little round glasses and a black bow in her hair tuft.

Name: Sumi
    Species:
    Clique: Average
    Personality: Sumi is quite polite and displays great formality in her speech. She's also level-headed and rather motherly to the point of being one of the very few that can quell Ellie's outbursts. This extends to trying to mediate the arguments between others, trying to see and understand both sides.
    Anything Extra: Red obi thing on her "waist" has a black floral pattern.
    Last edited by Rotom Router; 26th August 2014 at 11:34 PM.

Here we go again! Hoping this one will be more lively...

Sign-Ups:

Name: Lowenn Pozo
    Species: Prinplup
    Age/Year: Age 14 (Freshman)
    Clique: Studier
    Personality: He is a bit of a smart-aleck who would rather fend folks off with words rather than water. He is a good samaritan at heart, and an avid bookworm by choice. He likes discovering and studying new things, be it a new pokemon, or a topic/phenomenon never seen before, and would be overly fascinated by such. Sometimes he would over-think a situation and mess up. His goal for the schoolyear is to make friends. But oddly enough, that's not the sort of thing you can just read up on...
    Anything Extra: He constantly has a book of some sort in his hands- er...flippers. It is never the same, either. Ascetically, he has a neckerchief that matches the color as his light-blue down.

And another:

Name: Meiki Cindervale
    Species: Braxien
    Age/Year: Age 13 (Freshman)
    Clique: Clown
    Personality: A happy-go-lucky freshman who loves fun and attention. She is constantly in a good mood and almost never gets sad or angry. A jack-of-trades and social Beautifly, but also a prodigy prankster. Although she may go too far, she doesn't truly mean any harm. This lass is infamously childish, immature, and can be easily persuaded. She is not clueless, however. She knows right and wrong...
    Anything Extra: Whenever she is overstimulated or has an idea, her "wand" would ignite on it's own. Her "ear-fur" is dyed a rosy pink. She is best around those who are nice to her and is...volatile around those who aren't...(hint: better hope you're Fire-resistant!) She also rhymes alot.
    Darkness is just a friend you can't see!
    3DS FC: 4227 - 0729 - 3560

My ASB Profile

Name: Neo
    Species: Duosion
    Age/Year: 16 (Junior)
    Clique: Studier
    Personality: Calm and kind. Doesn't like it when people touch him and likes to sleep a lot. Not very social and doesn't aim to make friends, though if you manage to do so, consider yourself lucky! He's not much of a helper and prefers to focus on himself.
    Anything Extra: Talented artist.
    Proud owner of the Master League~

Userbar and badge made by broomstig.
    Claimed Reuniclus
    Ask.fm/DeviantArt

Name:Kurato
    Species:Weavile
    Clique:Outcast
    Personality:Quiet and Cold.Doesn't talk much,and doesn't make friends easily.Keeps away from crowds and hides in the shadows.
    Anything Extra:Wears a golden bracelet on each wrist and has one gold ear ring on his left ear.

"I am who you don't think I am."
    I have claimed Fomortiis,The Demon King,,Fire Emblem for the GBA,Open Your Heart from Sonic Aventure and Electabuzz!

(All accepted and to be added to the first post, you may begin RP'ing)

Name: Jake
    Species:
    Clique: Average
    Personality: Jake is a rough one. Although he does open up more a little to friends, though he tries all he can not to make too many of them, as previous experience has taught him it's bad. He is more of a jack of all traits, master of none. He will however act agressive in school to intimidate others, usually by exerting force, but sometimes will try to use words to do so.
    Anything Extra: His parents died but he doesn't make an issue of it.

Name: Jason
    Species:
    Age/Year: 13 (Freshman)
    Clique: Clown
    Personality: Jason is a 'mon who does stuff mainly because it will be fun to see the end result. He constantly is looking for opportunities to make new friends and will do all he can to bring someone into his shenanigans.
    Anything Extra: N/A

Name: Jesse
    Species:
    Age/Year: 16 (Senior)
    Clique: Outcast
    Personality: Jesse is not particularly fond of being at Pokemon High and she'd rather be anywhere else. But when she is there she just tends to walk about trying to avoid talking to people. When she speaks to you, she either likes you, or she wants you gone.
    Anything Extra: N/A
    Last edited by fango pango; 27th August 2014 at 2:47 AM.

Amor
    Cтрасть
    信念
    Ręves

:School and all its hard knocks.*sigh*I have better things to do then come here.

I have claimed Fomortiis,The Demon King,,Fire Emblem for the GBA,Open Your Heart from Sonic Aventure and Electabuzz!

: *Comes up from behind Kurato* It's than actually. I may not know much but that was definitely a than moments, not a then.

Amor
    Cтрасть
    信念
    Ręves

:*jumps*Who the-?Don't sneak up on me,and then don't correct my mistakes.Unless you wanna turn into an ice cube.

: As long as you're willing to push me about in a trolley I'll happily let you do that *chuckle*

Amor
    Cтрасть
    信念
    Ręves

*Blitzes by* YAHOO! Another semester brings more opportunities to learn about ALL KINDS OF machines! Don'tcha think, Cornelius!?

*Huffing along* Huff, huff...! Y-Yeah, sure, whatever y-you say... Just... weeeze... wait up...

Quote Originally Posted by fango pango View Post
    : As long as you're willing to push me about in a trolley I'll happily let you do that *chuckle*
    :You just love leaving me wrong footed,don't you?

Depends which foot you put forw-*sees Malcolm and Cornelius go by* oh hello. Weavile guy it's been great but priorities change *goes off after Malcolm *

Amor
    Cтрасть
    信念
    Ręves

I CAN'T wait, man! Not with all the gizmos and doodads to explore! *Bolts inside*

Wuuh... J-Just don't leave me out heeere... Buh... *Faceplants* S-Some of us have feet, ya know...

Depends which foot you put forw-*sees Malcolm and Cornelius go by* oh hello. Weavile guy it's been great but priorities change *goes off after Malcolm *
    :..Thank the gods...I'll see if I can find someone else to talk to.Someone who doesn't make me feel stupider then I am.

: *Smiles walking past Cornelius* What a lovely guy he seems to be

: *Walks past Zurato, brushing against him as he goes by*

Amor
    Cтрасть
    信念
    Ręves

So another school... again. More people that bug me and more things to do. *sigh* Can't the people part stay out of this? .-.

Claimed Reuniclus
    Ask.fm/DeviantArt

Buh... *Picks himself up, hearing what Jason said* If you like guys who act like they're a-always hopped up on caffeine... =M= ...Better find him before he already blows something up...

: *Walks past Zurato, brushing against him as he goes by*
    :*flinches from Static*Ow!Oh Arceus,why me?*sees Neo walking by*Hey!You!Get me a Cheri berry or something before I freeze you!

: Blowing stuff up? Pff if that's what he wants to do, call me Michael Bay *continues trying to catch up to Malmcolm*

Amor
    Cтрасть
    信念
    Ręves

Quote Originally Posted by Shinehollow View Post
    :*flinches from Static*Ow!Oh Arceus,why me?*sees Neo walking by*Hey!You!Get me a Cheri berry or something before I freeze you!
    Go ahead and try, won't affect me. Oh and, get the berry yourself. *Goes elsewhere*

Claimed Reuniclus
    Ask.fm/DeviantArt

H-He doesn't do it on purpose... Err... I hope you don't me asking buut... I-Is your nose working?

*Inside*
    Hm? Hm? Daww... There's nobody in here yet! Oh well, we'll just hafta check out the labs then, eh, Cor-- Cornelius? Where'd he go??

Quote Originally Posted by BlackwingMarauder View Post
    Go ahead and try, won't affect me. Oh and, get the berry yourself. *Goes elsewhere*
    :*._.*Fine.*Starts inching towards the cafeteria while freezing up ever so often*...This is going to take awhile.

*He cautiously enters the building, with a book in his wing and a backpack fitted behind him* Here it is. First day of school. I'm a little nervous....ok, ok. As long as I have my books, things should be alright...*Adjusting his neckerchief, he starts to look around*

-

*A few yards over, a girl curiously wanders around, fascinated by the bustling hallways* Wow, awsome! So this is what they call school? This is going to be totally cool!
    Darkness is just a friend you can't see!
    3DS FC: 4227 - 0729 - 3560

My ASB Profile

Page 1 of 89 123451151 ... LastLast