So, with Marshtomp eliminated, the 5 Pokemon of Brock's still left - Vulpix, Crobat, Steelix, Ludicolo and Forretress - proceed to Phase 2...
...which is starting right now! Phase 2 is going to be significantly shorter than this one was, so make sure to read the description below on how to vote this time.
Rules of the Game
There will be around 20 Pokemon at the beginning of every set. You will vote off your least favourite, and you will have ONE vote PER ROUND. Breaking this rule will cost you your vote for the round. You may change your vote, but you may only do it once per round, and you must state what your old vote is in the post. Then, the Pokemon who has the most votes at the end of the round is eliminated. You are allowed to post without a vote, but you must make it clear somewhere in the post that you have already voted.
The Pokemon that wins the set gets added to the winners circle! When there are ten pokemon in the winners circle, the same type of thing will happen. Once a winner is decided, it goes into the "Hall of Fame". Once 10 of that is made, it get's added to "Serebii.net Favourite".
If you want to see exactly how this game works, you can visit the previous two Survivor Games here
If you would like to join our website and be part of our community go here
Now, this game would be no fun if you voted off Pokemon the same way round after round. So, there are a few special rounds that get added into the game to make things interesting. Here they are:
- This is when two pokemon are left. When this happens you have to be clear if you want the certain one to win or lose. If it is not clear enough, it will not be counted.
- If one of the owners/co-owners puts in size 5 text, bolded, and underlined anything that has "twist" in its name that means there was the same amount of votes for two or more pokemon. Then, both pokemon get eliminated.
- Once per game, at a random point, this will occur. Where you vote for your favorite Pokemon that is still in and the Pokemon with the most votes will be immune from voting against until the top 3. At the top 3, it will come back, and create the top 4.
- This round can occur at any time, at any point, excluding winner's circle and it can occur more than once a set. Here, you must vote for two pokemon, but the rules still apply that the pokemon with the most votes is out, though it is likely that there will be a twist.
- This round occurs during every first round of a set. In addition to your regular vote on who you want out, you predict who you think will win the entire set. If a person predicts correctly, they have the ability to automatically eliminate any Pokemon of their choice until the Top 10 begins. If multiple people predict correctly, they vote on who should be eliminated. You cannot participate if you can predict the future.
- This round can happen more than once per set, but in addition it can also not happen during a set. In this round, you MUST PM either Sinnoh Champion or Electivire Addict your vote (depending on who is updating next) as opposed to in the thread itself.
Rules For The Grand Anime Trainers’ Set Of Epic Proportions!!!!1!!!
This round is going to consist of 96 Pokemon - the 96 Pokemon that are owned or have been owned* by main characters of the Pokemon Anime (main character = whoever is listed as one on Serebii's Character Bio page). Now obviously bringing down 96 Pokemon to only 1 winner is going to be a very tough job, and one that we cannot do by simple voting. So, we will slowly narrow down the amount of Pokemon with different phases that will have different voting rules. Below is the list of phases (with the one we are currently on bolded)
*Some Pokemon have been excluded because EA and I have deemed that the character never officially owned them as trainer + Pokemon
Phase 1 - The Pokemon will all be divided into mini sets based on who their trainer is. Regular voting off style will take place to bring down the amount of Pokemon to a predetermined number (that is approximately half of the Pokemon the trainer owns). The Pokemon that are not voted off at the end move on to Phase 2, while we then move on to the next trainer. There shall be 48 Pokemon left by the end of this phase.
Phase 2 - The Pokemon will all be in one giant group, and you must compile a list of your 12 LEAST favourite Pokemon, ranking them from 1 to 12 based on how much you dislike them (so 1 will be the Pokemon you dislike the most and 12 will be your 12th least favourite Pokemon out of the 48 shown below). Each rank will correspond to a certain amount of points - if a Pokemon is ranked at #1, it will get 12 points, #2 will get 11 points, etc... - and the 12 Pokemon with the most amount of points by the end of the voting will be eliminated. Tallyists, note that you do not have to calculate the points; EA and I will do that. There shall be 36 Pokemon left by the end of this phase.
Phase 3 - To be explained upon Phase 2's completion.
Phase 4 - To be explained upon Phase 3's completion.
Phase 5 - To be explained upon Phase 4's completion.
Credit to most sprites goes to pokemonelite2000.com
If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask. Hope you enjoy the game! - Sinnoh Champion
& Electivire Addict
Here are the 48 anime Pokemon that are available for ranking:
My vote: It would take too much room here, so I'll put it in a different post later
Proceeding to Phase 3
Current Winners Circle
Previous Hall of Fame
Current Hall of Fame
A Serebii.net Favorite!