Page 367 of 1717 FirstFirst ... 2673173573633643653663673683693703713774174671367 ... LastLast
Results 9,151 to 9,175 of 42907

Thread: Pokémon Survivor!

Lol sorry skipped through the thing. I'm on a rush now, so bye bye! Count me out f this round, please.

Pokemon X Round 2

Honestly, the only one I dislike is Blaziken. After Blaziken, I'll just do it the way it should be done. Based on the anime.

1. Blaziken
    2. Gyarados
    3. Gible
    4. Kingler
    5. Togekiss
    6. Growlithe
    7. Vulpix
    8. Torkoal
    9. Noctowl
    10. Heracross
    11. Glaceon
    12. Axew

Join Hachiko's PokeKingdom today!

*Credit to Lucina Archaelis of Subspace Generate Graphics for banner

1) Gliscor
    2) Wheezing
    3) Stunfisk
    4) Gyrados
    5) Crobat
    6) Ludicolo
    7) Arbok
    8)Victoreebell
    9)Cacnea
    10)Excadrill
    11) Wartortle
    12) squirtle

1. Gliscor
    2. Stunfisk
    3. Corsola
    4. Torterra
    5. Excadrill
    6. Donphan
    7. Gible
    8. Starmie
    9. Seviper
    10. Buizel
    11. Noctowl
    12. Yanmega

I'm at Universal Studios Orlando. Never seen so many non-English speaking people in my life.

1. Noctowl
    2. Gliscor
    3. Swellow
    4. Excadrill
    5. Steelix
    6. Stunkfisk
    7. Pansage
    8. Vulpix
    9. gyrados
    10. Buizel
    11. Psyduck
    12. Oshawatt
    "Strong Pokemon.
    Weak Pokemon.
    That is only the selfish perception of people.
    Truly skilled trainers should try to win with their favorites."
    -Elite Four Karen

1. Gyrados
    2. Ludacolo
    3. Wobbuffet
    4. Togekiss
    5. Corsela
    6. Sceptile
    7. Togetic
    8. Swellow
    9. Starmie
    10. Blazeken
    11. Lapris
    ~I like every other pokemon left~
    12. Gleceon
    (I had a had time picking out the 12th man)

Final Tally (Bottom 12 And Their Points):
    : 92
    : 85
    : 83
    : 72
    : 66
    : 55
    : 55
    : 54
    : 53
    : 53
    : 49
    : 46

So, the twelve Pokemon shown above - Victreebel, Corsola, Pachirisu, Stunfisk, Togekiss, Weezing, Pansage, Togetic, Gyrados, Noctowl, Gliscor and Wobbuffett - are all eliminated!

Now we move on to Phase 3. Here, we go back to our regular voting style, but with a very interesting twist...

Rules of the Game

There will be around 20 Pokemon at the beginning of every set. You will vote off your least favourite, and you will have ONE vote PER ROUND. Breaking this rule will cost you your vote for the round. You may change your vote, but you may only do it once per round, and you must state what your old vote is in the post. Then, the Pokemon who has the most votes at the end of the round is eliminated. You are allowed to post without a vote, but you must make it clear somewhere in the post that you have already voted.

The Pokemon that wins the set gets added to the winners circle! When there are ten pokemon in the winners circle, the same type of thing will happen. Once a winner is decided, it goes into the "Hall of Fame". Once 10 of that is made, it get's added to "Serebii.net Favourite".

If you want to see exactly how this game works, you can visit the previous two Survivor Games here or here.

If you would like to join our website and be part of our community go here.

Special Rounds
    Now, this game would be no fun if you voted off Pokemon the same way round after round. So, there are a few special rounds that get added into the game to make things interesting. Here they are:

Finals - This is when two pokemon are left. When this happens you have to be clear if you want the certain one to win or lose. If it is not clear enough, it will not be counted.

Twist Round - If one of the owners/co-owners puts in size 5 text, bolded, and underlined anything that has "twist" in its name that means there was the same amount of votes for two or more pokemon. Then, both pokemon get eliminated.

Saved Round - Once per game, at a random point, this will occur. Where you vote for your favorite Pokemon that is still in and the Pokemon with the most votes will be immune from voting against until the top 3. At the top 3, it will come back, and create the top 4.

Double Down - This round can occur at any time, at any point, excluding winner's circle and it can occur more than once a set. Here, you must vote for two pokemon, but the rules still apply that the pokemon with the most votes is out, though it is likely that there will be a twist.

Prediction Time - This round occurs during every first round of a set. In addition to your regular vote on who you want out, you predict who you think will win the entire set. If a person predicts correctly, they have the ability to automatically eliminate any Pokemon of their choice until the Top 10 begins. If multiple people predict correctly, they vote on who should be eliminated. You cannot participate if you can predict the future.

Private Round - This round can happen more than once per set, but in addition it can also not happen during a set. In this round, you MUST PM either Sinnoh Champion or Electivire Addict your vote (depending on who is updating next) as opposed to in the thread itself.

Rules For The Grand Anime Trainers’ Set Of Epic Proportions!!!!1!!!

This round is going to consist of 96 Pokemon - the 96 Pokemon that are owned or have been owned* by main characters of the Pokemon Anime (main character = whoever is listed as one on Serebii's Character Bio page). Now obviously bringing down 96 Pokemon to only 1 winner is going to be a very tough job, and one that we cannot do by simple voting. So, we will slowly narrow down the amount of Pokemon with different phases that will have different voting rules. Below is the list of phases (with the one we are currently on bolded)

*Some Pokemon have been excluded because EA and I have deemed that the character never officially owned them as trainer + Pokemon

Phase 1 - The Pokemon will all be divided into mini sets based on who their trainer is. Regular voting off style will take place to bring down the amount of Pokemon to a predetermined number (that is approximately half of the Pokemon the trainer owns). The Pokemon that are not voted off at the end move on to Phase 2, while we then move on to the next trainer. There shall be 48 Pokemon left by the end of this phase.

Phase 2 - The Pokemon will all be in one giant group, and you must compile a list of your 12 LEAST favourite Pokemon, ranking them from 1 to 12 based on how much you dislike them (so 1 will be the Pokemon you dislike the most and 12 will be your 12th least favourite Pokemon out of the 48 shown below). Each rank will correspond to a certain amount of points - if a Pokemon is ranked at #1, it will get 12 points, #2 will get 11 points, etc... - and the 12 Pokemon with the most amount of points by the end of the voting will be eliminated. Tallyists, note that you do not have to calculate the points; EA and I will do that. There shall be 36 Pokemon left by the end of this phase.

Phase 3 - Regular voting style (of voting off one Pokemon) will take place. However, instead of the Pokemon with the most votes at the end of the round getting out, one vote will be randomly chosen with a random number generator, and that vote will determine the Pokemon that gets out. There will be 24 Pokemon left by the end of this phase.

Phase 4 - To be explained upon Phase 3's completion.

Phase 5 - To be explained upon Phase 4's completion.

Credit to most sprites goes to pokemonelite2000.com

If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask. Hope you enjoy the game! - Sinnoh Champion & Electivire Addict

Current Tallyists
    King World
    MarshtompMan
    The Fad
    Ditto123
    Hydrohs

Here are the 36 anime Pokemon:

My vote:

Voted Off:

Proceeding to Phase 3

Current Winners Circle

Previous Hall of Fame
    Cyndaquil
    Espeon
    Gardevoir
    Lapras
    Ninetales
    Typhlosion

Current Hall of Fame
    Charizard
    Dragonite
    Houndoom
    Snorlax
    Magikarp

A Serebii.net Favorite!
    Espeon
    YOU JUST LOST THE GAME

Quote Originally Posted by KickAsh View Post
    Guess what Gallade did last night? I don't know. Maybe he was at the bar, having a few drinks with his bros because even though he is so awesome he is also agreeable and a normal guy, just like you and me. Maybe he was with a woman. Maybe he was drag racing HORSES, which is a sport he invented. You know what else Gallade invented? The lightbulb.
    AND LIFE ITSELF.

Gallade.

NO, WOBBUFFETT!!!!

So basically none of our votes matter? I vote Torterra.

Quote Originally Posted by ParadoxWithinAParadox View Post
    So basically none of our votes matter? I vote Torterra.
    On the contrary - now everybody's vote matters, not just the ones who decide to bandwagon the majority. And even though a Pokemon with a majority isn't guaranteed to get out, it's a lot more likely to because it has more votes therefore has a higher chance of the RNG picking it.
    YOU JUST LOST THE GAME

Guess what Gallade did last night? I don't know. Maybe he was at the bar, having a few drinks with his bros because even though he is so awesome he is also agreeable and a normal guy, just like you and me. Maybe he was with a woman. Maybe he was drag racing HORSES, which is a sport he invented. You know what else Gallade invented? The lightbulb.
    AND LIFE ITSELF.

Gallade.

I vote Gible.

My two shiny Ponyta. One pokéradar one in diamond and one random one in platinum.(Made by Sinnohdragon)

^ Click to go to my face-off. ^
    (Made by Sinnohdragon)

I vote for Yanmega.
    "Words can build you up, Words can break you down."
    "And you can take the one thing I have left
    Beat me to the ground and take my breath
    But you can't take who I am
    woah-woah."
    - Hawk Nelson

i vote gible

STUNFISK ELIMINATED? WHAT IS THIS BLASPHEMY?

I vote for Arbok!

I'm assuming we should be tallying again here?

Current Tally:
    Gible: 2
    Bayleef: 1
    Torterra: 1
    Yanmega: 1
    Arbok: 1
    Buizel: 1
    Last edited by Hydrohs; 6th July 2011 at 4:05 PM.

| Backloggery | MyAnimeList | Raptr | Last.fm | VGMdb | Banner adapted by me from here. |

Steelix .

~

Kingler...........

I vote for Buizel

Cacnea. It just needs to leave, or evolve.

Spoiler:- Credits:

I vote for Yanmega.

For those who don't understand the voting is like this. If the final tally was

Random tally
    Steelix: 500
    Kingler: 300
    Axew: 235

then in random.org sc would put the range as
    1-1035. If the number was 1-500 then Steelix would leave. If it picked 501-800 then Kingler would leave and if he got 801-1035 then Axew would leave...its rather quite simple...

Quote Originally Posted by Waterpokes View Post
    Who the hell voted for Wobbufett? It's already out anyway.
    I don't know what you're talking about.

Current Tally:
    Gible: 2
    Buizel: 2
    Yanmega: 2
    Bayleef: 1
    Torterra: 1
    Arbok: 1
    Steelix: 1
    Kingler: 1
    Cacnea: 1
    Vulpix: 1

| Backloggery | MyAnimeList | Raptr | Last.fm | VGMdb | Banner adapted by me from here. |

Quote Originally Posted by Bullkid1997 View Post
    STUNFISK ELIMINATED? WHAT IS THIS BLASPHEMY?
    I KNOW RIGHT!?!?!? AND GYARADOS

Quote Originally Posted by Waterpokes View Post
    Victrebell, Corsola, Stunfisk, Weezing, Togekiss and Wobuffett all out in one round. Justice has been served!

Voting for Vulpix by the way.
    NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo...............

EDIT: Oops, I vote Cacnea.

^Credit to RulerOfUnova

Quote Originally Posted by Bridge View Post
    For those who don't understand the voting is like this. If the final tally was

Random tally
    Steelix: 500
    Kingler: 300
    Axew: 235

then in random.org sc would put the range as
    1-1035. If the number was 1-500 then Steelix would leave. If it picked 501-800 then Kingler would leave and if he got 801-1035 then Axew would leave...its rather quite simple...
    Thank you, Bridge, this was exactly what I mean.
    YOU JUST LOST THE GAME

AND LIFE ITSELF.

Gallade.

I vote out blaziken
    "Strong Pokemon.
    Weak Pokemon.
    That is only the selfish perception of people.
    Truly skilled trainers should try to win with their favorites."
    -Elite Four Karen

I will vote Psyduck UNTIL IT IS GONE!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by WizardTrubbish View Post
    Description: I am sexy
    ~I Like Boys~

Page 367 of 1717 FirstFirst ... 2673173573633643653663673683693703713774174671367 ... LastLast