The Final Tally:
Originally Posted by Paradoxe
Gengar has won Trade Evolution Set, proving it is the best out of a really terrible mechanic!
On to the next set. SC and I always like making sets from recent events
so we don't have to think of our own. Thus with Black and White 2 recently released (this was supposed to be updated yesterday but you guys had to keep things tied up until I was busy), we are going to have a set dedicated to it.
This was a bit of a challenge to think of something paying tribute to it though as we have already done a Gen 5 set, and a set dedicated to something there was a lot introduced in BW2, alternate formes. So we are instead we decided to have a set dedicated to Black 2/White 2 New Unova Pokédex Pokémon.
Typically when SC and I want to have a set dedicated to a wide pool of Pokémon, we handpick the Pokémon ourselves. However we have found this is unfair to you guys, plus it always has the same Pokémon coming back over and over again (like Galvantula, Reuniclus, and Electivire), so instead we have randomly determined the Pokémon. We are going to do this for now on, but if you feel this isn't working out either please let us know (because as you can see from the selection of Pokémon...it doesn't really work out). We appreciate the feedback. Anyways on to the set!
Rules of the Game
There will be around 20 Pokémon at the beginning of every set. You will vote off your least favourite, and you will have ONE vote PER ROUND. Breaking this rule will cost you your vote for the round. You may change your vote, but you may only do it once per round, and you must state what your old vote is in the post. Then, the Pokémon who has the most votes at the end of the round is eliminated. All posts in this thread must relate strictly to the current events of the game, and if we deem a post as too off-topic or unrelated, the poster will receive up to a one week ban from the thread.
The Pokémon that wins the set gets added to the Winners Circle! When there are ten Pokémon in the Winners Circle, the same type of thing will happen. Once a winner is decided, it goes into the "Hall of Fame". Once 10 of that is made, it get's added to "Serebii.net Favourite".
If you want to see exactly how this game works, you can visit the previous two Survivor Games here
Now, this game would be no fun if you voted off Pokémon the same way round after round. So, there are a few special rounds that get added into the game to make things interesting. Here they are:
- This is when two Pokémon are left. When this happens you have to be clear if you want the certain one to win or lose. If it is not clear enough, it will not be counted.
- If one of the owners/co-owners puts in size 5 text, bolded, and underlined anything that has "twist" in its name that means there was the same amount of votes for two or more Pokémon. Then, both Pokémon get eliminated.
- Once per game, at a random point, this will occur. Where you vote for your favorite Pokémon that is still in and the Pokémon with the most votes will be immune from voting against until the top 3. At the top 3, it will come back, and create the top 4.
Double Down Round
- This round can occur at any time, at any point, excluding winner's circle and it can occur more than once a set. Here, you must vote for two Pokémon, but the rules still apply that the Pokémon with the most votes is out, though it is likely that there will be a twist.
- This round occurs during every first round of a set. In addition to your regular vote on who you want out, you predict who you think will win the entire set. If a person predicts correctly, they have the ability to automatically eliminate any Pokémon of their choice until the Top 10 begins. If multiple people predict correctly, they vote on who should be eliminated. You cannot participate if you can predict the future.
- This round can only occur before the Top 15. Instead of voting for your least favourite Pokémon, you select your favourite one, and that Pokémon is saved from elimination and cannot be selected by any other voter. When only one Pokémon in the set has not been selected, that one is eliminated.
If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask. Hope you enjoy the game! - Silent Conversation
& Endoplasmic Reticulum
Credit to most sprites goes to pokemonelite2000.com
Remember like in the beginning of every set it is prediction time so place who you think will win along with your vote. And like usual, the winners of the previous prediction time are at the bottom of the update!
Here are the 25 Black 2/White 2 New Unova Pokédex Pokémon:
Current Winners Circle
Previous Hall of Fames:
Green Font = Previous Serebii.net Favourite
Current Hall of Fame:
A Serebii.net Favourite!
We have three correct predictors this time which are myself, Paradoxe, and DarkRecon. Us three will have to work together to figure out a Pokemon which we all unanimously agree to automatically eliminate before the top 10!